Golden Girls: A Nigerian High...

By BieAmanda

This is a collection of short romance stories focusing on a group of high school friends.πŸ’œ A oneshot compila... More

Welcome !!!
characters
Prosper and T.G : BE BRAVE
New book alert !!!
Betty AND Joseph :SECRET
Success and Maxwell: FAKE
Aliyah and Tyler : Dance partner
Precious and Malik: Caught
Aliyah and Tyler: BETRAYED
Tyler and Aliyah: Closure
Mary and Sallah: Coward
Betty and Joseph: SECRET ΔͺΔͺ
Betty and Joseph: SECRET III
Zainab and David : SENIOR
Mary and Sallah: SCHOOL DANCE
Success and Maxwell:FIX
Amanda and Seth : BIG FAN
Aliyah and Keith: VOLLEYBALL LOVE
Zainab and David: SENIOR II
Aliyah and Keith:VOLLEYBALL LOVE II
Comfort and Damien: MYSTERY GUY
Precious and Malik: Detention
Don't call me angel: Amanda and Caleb
we hit 500!
Aliyah and Keith: VOLLEYBALL LOVE III
ZAINAB AND DAVID :All the stars
hey!
- girls love being dramatic
Precious and malik
Aliyah and Mason: Independent
Amanda and Caleb: DON'T TRIP
Dump me: Precious and Tayo
Betty and Joseph: Mine
Graduation
QnA & voting

Prosper and TG: DRUNK KISS

66 23 22
By BieAmanda

*******************

For Maxwell's birthday, there's a party at Maxwell family house. His parents are abroad on a business trip and his elder brother is in college.

Students from school in different years all troop in. The music is bubbling and dance floor is well utilized .

"To Maxwell!" Joe does a toast. The crowd applauds and they all grab their drinks and gulp it down

"Why do I have a feeling this has alcohol" Amanda looks at her supposedly lemonade skepticaly.

"Cause it does " Tyler informs her " all the drinks have alcohol"

"What if someone drunk drives or does something stupid"

"Don't worry I'm not gonna get drunk tonight. You see that line ?" He points at a straight red line by the door " that's a drunk test. If a person can walk on that line without stumbling I'll let them out. The doors are locked. I'm with the keys" he holds up the keys " so don't worry too much about it"

"Okay but if anything happens. I wasn't at this party"

"I've heard you"

**************

"Hi TG" Prosper smiles at him as she stumbles into the bar stool beside him

"Hey" he mumbles out
They are both pretty drunk

"You look different by the way" he stares at her strangely

"Yeah?"

"Prettier. You always look nice but today you just look better"

Prosper blushes "you're only saying that cause you are drunk"

"Maybe I am drunk but I'm sure you look better today. "

"I'm a mess TG. A close relative just passed away and she promised me some money. I was hoping to get that money so I can pay for the plant seeds I collected on credit to give to my mum. They are threatening to sue. I collected a large amount"

"I can help you in your payment? What of your earnings from GWL?"

"Thanks but all the money I make goes to my family. It's been rough for some months now"

"I'm sorry. Why don't you ask the girls for assistance"

"I can't tell everyone my problems. It's embarrassing cause everyone is doing so well"

"Okay I can take on a part-time job to help while still working at the dance studio"

"You'll do that for me?"

"Yes I don't wanna see you in a tight corner when I can help. At least with the little money you can pay instrumentally "

She crushes him in a hug " I'm sorry for ruining your night with my problems"

"It's ok. If you need someone to vent your problems to I'm available."

"Thank you so much TG" she holds on tighter.

They have a couple more drinks until they are fully drunk.

"I need to lay down" Prosper says and stands

"I'll walk you to his guest room"

They walk to the room both trying not to fall.
Once the door flies open Prosper lays on the bed. TG trips on the rug and falls on Prosper.

"I'm so sorry". He hurries to get up but she holds his arm down.

"Thanks again" she whispers "I don't know how to repay"

"You could always....." He trails off staring into her eyes.

He moves his head down and closes the distance. Their lips meet in a quick kiss.
He lifts himself up and smiles

Prosper puts a hand on his neck and pulls him closer. They kiss affectionately but also drunkenly.
TG snaps out of it flustered " goodnight" and runs out.

He runs to the bathroom and empties his bowels " shit! Ah! I need to stop drinking so much"

He navigates his way to Maxwell's room and crashes.

*****************

Days pass by after the party but neither TG nor Prosper talk about it. There's some awkward tension between them. One day TG approaches Prosper and gives her some money in an envelope.

She thanks him and goes in for a hug but TG just smiles and tells her it's ok. She nods and continues what she was doing. Prosper walks away confused by his behaviour.

During dance practices, As their choreographer TG teaches them some sexy dance moves for their new slow song.

"No bend lower Mary" he pushes on her shoulders

"Boy if you lay a hand on me again I will break your bones" she glares up at him

He quickly takes his hand off and straightens his shirt. "More energy people. Aliyah do the hair swing a little slower. Yes like that"

He stands and watches the group from behind. His eyes roam to Prosper and gets captivated by her movement. He falls in a daze as her hips move to the music. The passion she puts into the dance has him locked. She does a squat and gets up slowly sticking her behind out.
TG realizes he has been 'observing' only one person that had to look too hot in her sweats.
He clears his throat and diverts his attention somewhere else
" Y'all are doing great" he claps

After practice he grabs a bottle of water and takes a few gulps. Prosper stands beside him
" hey TG I've been having difficulty in the spin-split move. Care to teach me personally?"

TG spits out his water in shock" um are you okay?" She raises a brow

"Yep. Ofcourse I'll teach you. Just tell me the time and place" he tries a smile to hide his agitation

"Here by 8 tomorrow"

"Perfect" he flashes her a smile " meet you here tomorrow"

************

"Yes right foot to the left. No that arm is behind. Swing no...." Prosper almost falls " swing with little force. The spin should be graceful. Remember it's a slow song"

"Yes got it" she tries the spin again and gets it

"Good now try the transition to the split. You can split right?"

"Yes"

"Try it. Note the left leg is behind okay" Prosper almost falls again but he catches her before she collides with the floor. Prosper stands and faces TG to thank him but falls silent. Images of the night of the party flash in both their minds.

Prosper blinks at him. TG releases her and clears his throat awkwardly . "Try it again"

Prosper adjusts her bottoms and does the move but her ankle bends in a wierd angle. She yelps in pain and falls to the ground.

"Prosper!" TG rushes to her side and tries to lift her up. She cries out in pain

"My ankle" a few tears drop "it hurts like hell"

"I'll take you to the hospital can you steady on at least a foot" he peers down at her in worry

She shakes her head no " I don't think I can"

"I'll carry you" he nods to himself

"I'm kinda heavy. Are you sure you can....." TG whips her up into his arms bridal style .

"Be still to not put any strain on the ankle" he takes her to his car and places her in the backseat gently.

He takes her to the hospital and she sees a doctor.

"Is she good doc?" TG rushes to the doctor once he steps out of the room Prosper is laying in.

"I'm afraid not. She has a few bruises on her elbows, knees, ankle and a sprained ankle. The damage to the ankle isn't too much but she'll need rest for some days. Tell her not to walk around too much and eat fruits so she'll heal faster."

"Can I see her?"

"Yes she can go home now"

"Thank you for your services, sir" he hurries into the room and sees Prosper struggling to stand from her bed.

"Hey hey easy." He helps her steady.
She smiles at him " thanks for bringing me here. I'm glad it's you"

"It's no biggie"

**************

Two weeks later, the group has a performance at a wedding of a celebrity and Prosper doesn't want to miss it. After much persuasion, they agree for her to come but she won't dance.

In the make up room. The girls are being made up while their boyfriends watch from their seats.

TG stares at a certain someone that the other guys tease him.

Prosper remembers she forgot the light sticks in her bag at the store room so she hurries to the storage and finds her bag squashed between the wall and a big chest. She struggles with the chest to move it a bit forward.

A hand holds the chest just beside her hands. She looks up to meet a pair of stunning brown eyes and she knows the owner of these stunning eyes. "TG what are you...."

"This is too stressful for you. Let me handle this"

"But it's just..." He holds up a finger to shut her up

He shifts the chest a little and removes the bag from its position by the wall. She collects her bag from him and thanks him.

She turns to head back to the makeup room when he stops her.

"Prosper i would like to continue what we started the night of the party." He smirks

"Oh. Is that so?" She smiles

"Yep" he nods

"Okay till after the wedding I'll take up your offer. " She smiles and exits.

TG dances a dance of victory after she leaves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 6.8K 35
We real life made for each other. Β©men_lover status: DISCONTINUED.
6.1K 1.6K 43
My words vanished the moment I locked gazes with the girl in question. I looked down at the book in my hand. Fenix Alade was written boldy on the fro...
39.7K 1K 15
Ever since Commodus became emperor, he was known as the cold-hearted Caesar in all of Rome. Through his dictatorship and malicious executions, many g...
66.6K 2.7K 37
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.