I Like You So Much

By PhyuPwint8

Li Jiao was admitted to college, but her family feared that their little girl would get ruined by a pig of a... More

Chapter 1 Nanda Militray Training
Novel Summary
2.Hello Instructor!You are so dark.
3.Rest
4.During The Military Training
5.Free Run
6.Ground Attraction
7.Zipper
8.Little White Shoes Take Off
9.Crystal Shoes
10.Instructor
11.Chicken Paws
12.
13.Aspiration is to be a Light Bulb!
14.Wear A Cap
15.Shame Car
16.Night Training Part I
17.Fainted At Night Training
18.Pubilc Humiliation
19.Pure Lust
20.Xiao Li Kneel On The Spot!!
21.I Am Behind You.
22.Actually He is handsome and kind.
23.Normality
24.He Has No Girlfriend.
25.The Suitor
26.The Rounded Hug
27.Watermelon Before the Mid Autumn Festival
28.The Li Family
29.Confidenti As Solider
30.I Am Stalking As A Little Tail
31.Don't Say Goodbye To Big Green Tree
32.
33.Twilight
34.Additional Training For 5Kilometre
35.I won't be happy anymore.
36.I Will Come.
37.His Request
38.Send Him A Message
39.Are You Angry???
40.Loyal to the Country, Love to You Only.
41.I Like You Better
42.Chinese Cabbage
43.Are You Blind??
44.Welcome Party
45.Meet His Friend
47.Kiss Him For Fear Of Being Beaten
48.The Great Decision
49.Give Him His Debut
50.The Reward Is Holding Hands
51.Throw Your Arm And Hug
52.Welcome Party
53.Welcome Party 2
54.Sending a Picture As a Gift
55.1st Kiss
56.The Defendant Confession
57. The Marriage Proposal Scene???
58.Jiu Ling Like Jiao Jiao (Reveal Sweet Secret)
59.Jiao Jiao Like Jiu Ling
60.Sending FireWorks
61.She Came to Me and I hug one full of Arm.
62.Parting
63.Days without Him
64.On the Eve Of The Meeting
65.Come On
66. I am the Player
67.When the Younger Brother Met Boyfriend
68.Silly Brother
69.
70.Go To His House
71.Her Confession
72.Stay at his house
73.The Big Guy wash his hands and make soup.
74.I heard that a man who does not eat breakfast cannot give birth to...
75.Fugitive
76.I will take you home.
77.
78.Your Every Move
79.New Year's Eve is Coming
80.Will It Be Her????
81.The Viper in the Dark
82.Quietly
83.New Year 's Eve
84.Drunk
85&86📣📣📣
Part 85-Danger is imminent
Part 86 Surrounded Art Building
87.Fire In The Sky
88.Final Chapter

46.My Girlfriend Is Li Jiao

932 9 1
By PhyuPwint8

"Instructor, our department has an orientation party the day after tomorrow. Would you like to come and see it?"

Li Jiao asked.

"Are you going to the show?"

"Well...not to mention, I'll help draw a second painting."

Zhang Jiu Ling turned the steering wheel, turned into another street, heard the words, and replied.

"Why didn't you perform any other shows?"

Li Jiao leaned back in the chair and squeezed the seat belt.

"Well, I can't sing well, so I can only help with painting."

With that said, Li Jiao couldn't help thinking about Su Linlin and Zhang Yue complaining about her singing. Is it really unpleasant to hear you feel angry?

She turned her head and looked at the person, "Instructor, or, let me sing you a song."

"Good."

Li Jiao cleared her throat and spoke slowly, an unknown song that was magical and out of tune began to run around in the car. It's like the airflow of a pressure cooker, running around in the car "咻咻咻".

The little girl babbled and babbled, like she was crying like a baby.

"Me and ~you~ fly to the blue sky~"

"I and you~ fly to the garden~"

"..."

As soon as she spoke, Zhang Jiu Ling's hands on the steering wheel tightened.

What is this little girl singing?

Do you imitate an unknown animal?

After a long time, the song ended, Li Jiao asked expectantly.

"What kind of instructor, isn't it hard to hear?"

"..."

Zhang Jiu Ling shook the steering wheel's hand and tightened again.

"It's okay."

"..."

"Which one is on your painting show?"

"Well, the sixth one. Actually, it's not painting anymore. I'm just helping up the talent show and serving as a background board."

"..."

The car drove for about twenty minutes, and when the sky was getting dark, it finally slowly stopped at the door of the Huihui Garden. The gilded plaque on the wooden board, and the three characters "Gathering Garden", reveal the strength of the bones.

Li Jiao followed Zhang Jiu Ling and stepped into the gate, as if walking into an ancient courtyard house, with pine screens, sandalwood, elegant bamboo, gravel roads, small wooden bridges, koi, and lotus leaves.

Li Jiao looked around curiously, like a grandma Liu entering the Grand View Garden, with surprises in her eyes from time to time. It's so beautiful~ Meals in this place must be expensive.

The person who led the way walked outside an elegant private room and gently buckled the door, "buckle buckle."

In the room, a man's voice came, "Enter."

With permission, the person who led the way pushed the person away, turned sideways, and signaled the two to enter.

"Please come in."

Zhang Jiu Ling nodded slightly, raised his foot, and stepped into the private room. Li Jiao hurriedly followed and followed his steps, like a little daughter-in-law following her husband, with low eyebrows pleasing to the eye, well-behaved and sensible.

"Hey, boss, you are finally here."

As soon as he entered the house, a man came over, and the six voices were hearty. While talking, Zhang Jiu Ling looked behind his back, his eyes showing expectation.

"Eh, where's my sister-in-law, how about people?"

While talking, the sitting man hurriedly stretched out his hand and grabbed a chopstick at the table full of dishes, and hurriedly delivered it to his mouth. Standing up, stepping over the chair with long legs, walked over a few steps.

With meat in his mouth, he was vague.

"Nao Da...I'm Shao Zi."

He opened his mouth, and the scum flying in his mouth.

Zhang Jiu Ling frowned, the disgust in his eyes was obvious, his cold eyes glanced at him and said lightly.

"Your stupidity is not contagious, right?"

"Don't scare your sister-in-law for a while."

Upon hearing this, Wang Haonan felt innocent and drooped his face. With meat in his mouth and bulging cheeks, he looks like an aggrieved large Wangzi doll.

"Scratch big, why are you swollen and bother me so much."

"..."

"You are like a man."

Wang Haonan let out an angry "hum" and hugged his arms.

"Humph, ignore you."

Zhang Jiu Ling's eyes were cold and he raised his foot, making a gesture to kick him.

"Believe it or not I threw you in the fish pond."

Wang Haonan stunned and hid in a panic, his eyes were unbelievable, as if he had received a huge blow, pretending to be coy.

"Niao Da, you don't love me anymore."

Speaking of which, Wang Haonan was wronged. Before he heard that Zhang Jiu Ling was in love, he was so happy that he wanted to go to the street to buy two boxes of big firecrackers to set them off!

That's great, great! ! !

A thousand-year-old iceberg, a ten-thousand-year-old bachelor, the army’s famous single flower, finally has a girlfriend! !

God! ! Thank you! ! ! !

My boss will finally take the cabbage, no, take the initiative! !

In other words, since he was a kid, and since he met Zhang Jiu Ling, he has never seen a close woman beside Zhang Jiu Ling, except for his mother.

For so long, as far as he knows, Zhang Jiu Ling has never talked about a girlfriend, not even an ambiguous object!

Once, Wang Haonan wondered if Zhang Jiu Ling disliked women. Once on a mission, Zhang Jiu Ling ignored his life and blocked a bullet for him.

Wang Haonan stood by his hospital bed with complex eyes and tangled expressions.

"Boss..."

"You won't really fall in love with me anymore?"

At that time, how did Zhang Jiu Ling come here?

Oh, Zhang Jiu Ling glanced at him coldly at the time, with a irritable tone, pulled off the pillow on the back, and threw it at him, cursing.

"Go!"

He have known Zhang Jiu Ling for so long and have experienced so much with him. Wang Haonan is one of the few people who know Zhang Jiu Ling in particular. Therefore, he was so surprised when he learned that Zhang Jiu Ling was in love.

"Heaven, Yuelao, you can think of my boss's red line!"

"Eh, boss, sister-in-law, why are you alone?"

Six sons smiled brightly and used their strength to brush their presence.

Originally, it was Wang Haonan who said that he would come and see what his sister-in-law grew up. It just so happened that he heard it, so he followed with a faceless expression.

When the words fell, Zhang Jiu Ling didn't answer, but Wang Haonan next to him pushed him in disgust.

"Go go, you're so stubborn, obviously I said to see my sister-in-law, what are you doing with you?"

The sixth son hugged himself tightly, "Hey, eh, you can't beat your comrade-in-arms."

"Besides, look at my sister-in-law, why can't I come."

"By the way," said, Liu Zi turned his head, and his eyes were bright, shining with gossip and expectation.

"Boss, where's my sister-in-law?"

Speaking of this, Wang Haonan stopped quarreling with others, looked at Zhang Jiu Ling and urged.

"Boss, sister-in-law, where's the sister-in-law?"

Zhang Jiu Ling ignored the two of them, turned sideways and pulled out Li Jiao behind him. The little girl had just been frightened by the bluffing of the two and stood behind him.

He went back with his backhand, holding her wrist, and his tone was quite gentle.

"Jiao Jiao, you should have seen these two."

Li Jiao faced the two people in front of her, her expression a little unnatural, so she nodded and shouted.

"Good instructor, good instructor."

As for Liuzi and Wang Haonan, when Li Jiao stood up, the expressions on their faces could already be described as blank.

Sixth son:…………

Sixth son: Actually, I guessed it a long time ago. I'm not surprised at all, really.

Wang Haonan: What the hell is that? !

Wang Haonan: Boss's girlfriend, is my former student of military training?

The mouth shapes of the two people are almost O-shaped, like shouting.

Li Jiao was also stunned in the same place, why didn't she speak. Of course she had met Liu Zi and Wang Haonan. But she didn't expect that the friend Zhang Jiu Ling said he wanted to see was the two of them.

Maybe, they didn't expect that Zhang Jiu Ling's girlfriend would be her.

She tilted her head and looked at Zhang Jiu Ling next to her. He also turned his head to look at her, his cold eyes looked darker under the warm light.

He introduced: "This is Wang Haonan, this is the six sons, you have all seen. They are all my comrades in arms."

Li Jiao nodded slightly, politely.

"Hello, I am Li Jiao."

This is a comrade-in-arms of the instructor, I have to behave better, not to be ashamed.

Then, Zhang Jiu Ling looked at the two people who were still in a daze, and his voice was calm, revealing an inexplicable determination and force.

"My girlfriend, Li Jiao."

After speaking, Li Jiao turned her head to look at him in surprise. Under the lighting, Zhang Jiu Ling's side face was sharp and angular, and the slightly slanted eyes raised slightly, and between his eyebrows, there was a sense of firmness and solemnity.

At that moment, Li Jiao was struck by something in her heart, and she was completely moved.

She lowered her head slightly, lowered the corners of her crazy upward mouth, and watched Zhang Jiu Ling holding her hand, the joy in her eyes was like a firework being ignited, blooming little by little, radiantly bright.

The six sons of the 2g network and Wang Haonan finally connected to the Internet. Each of them smiled brightly, and the other was more enthusiastic.

"No need to call an instructor, no need to call, the military training has been passed."

"Yes, yes, we are the same now."

Hearing that, Wang Haonan elbows the six sons, disapproving.

"Anything the same, call me sister-in-law!"

"Oh~" The six sons realized it suddenly, and said hurriedly, "Yes, yes, good sister-in-law, good sister-in-law."

Li Jiao was made a blushing face by the two. Zhang Jiu Ling glanced at Liu Zi and Wang Haonan, and the expression in his eyes finally eased a lot.

Wang Haonan and the six sons are very sure, which means that they have finally done something.

Sixth: Boss, no need, really, boss.

Wang Haonan: If my sister-in-law knows that you have this kind of virtue, I'm afraid I will abandon you!

Zhang Jiu Ling led Li Jiao to the table and took a seat. The waiters began to serve the dishes one after another. The delicacies were delicious and very hearty. Li Jiao was a little embarrassed and didn't pick up much food.

Zhang Jiu Ling caught a glimpse, raised his hand, held the wooden chopsticks with his slender fingers, took the chopstick meat, and placed it in the white porcelain bowl in front of Li Jiao.

Li Jiao glanced at the fish that suddenly appeared in the bowl, and gently tugged on the edge of Zhang Jiu Ling's clothes. He leaned down slightly, Li Jiao leaned to his ear, a little embarrassed, her white cheeks flushed slightly.

She spoke softly and softly, as if acting like a baby: "I don't like fish."

Hearing that, Zhang Jiu Ling raised his hand to pick up the fish and put it in his bowl. Before picking up the dishes, he asked the little girl specifically, "Can you eat beef?"

Li Jiao nodded, and Zhang Jiu Ling delivered the beef to her bowl.

Six sons and Wang Haonan met the two single dogs on the same table and looked at each other angrily.

Then, each other angrily sandwiched a large piece of beef.

Eat, eat big pieces!

"Eh, sister-in-law, you and the boss, who can chase whom?"

Liu Zi put down his chopsticks and asked gossiping.

"Huh?"

Hearing that, Li Jiao was a little embarrassed, she and the instructor, she should have chased the instructor.

Just when she was about to speak, saying that she was chasing Zhang Jiu Ling. Suddenly heard the people beside her say.

"I chased her."

The voice was soft, pleasant, and inexplicably reassuring. As if the evening breeze was soft and soft, it blew across the river surface, bringing up layers of ripples.

Li Jiao subconsciously turned her head to look at him, Zhang Jiu Ling just put down the chopsticks in his hand, and his movements showed a kind of casual laziness and nobility, full of charm.

Wang Haonan glanced at him, not having a good air.

"No wonder, I said that when I punished my sister-in-law for running, why did you give me extra training to run five kilometers at night."

"After doing it for a long time, it is to avenge my daughter-in-law."

"!!!!!!"

Li Jiao's eyes widened. When did this happen, why didn't she know? ! !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 11.4K 200
(Ch. 1-199) "Ah..." She is so tickled that she is defenseless against his attacks. "You can choose to marry me or to die! By then you will become the...
4.3M 285K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.5M 59.7K 41
"ᴘʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ sɴᴀᴘᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ?!" "ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs sɪɴɢʟᴇ?! ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴀ-" "ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴘᴀ?", ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀ...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...