A Person I Used To Know

By Auth35r

Nuria Daeva is a 17 year old girl with a traumatic past which she is yet to overcome. Shes been in America fo... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three

Chapter thirty-four

11.9K 208 615
By Auth35r

"Where are we going?" I questioned, turning my face towards him.

The road we were on wasn't the one back to my house, meaning he was taking me somewhere else against my will.

"To mine." He stated blankly, indicating before turning left.

My eyebrows furrowed instantly as a reaction. "Why're we going to your house? Just take me to mine."

His eyes glanced over to me for a second, running down me once and then flickering back up to meet my eyes. "Why were you out so late at night?"

"Answer my question."

"You answer mine." He responded.

It was silent for a few moments before I decided to tell him the truth. Well, at least part of it, "I got into a fight with my parents." I said, before turning my head to peer out of the window once again.

"So I'm guessing you don't want to go home then." He stated.

I didn't reply, just remained silent. I was conflicted, I didn't want to go home and act like I was perfectly fine physically, my limp would rat me out almost immediately. But, I wanted to know what was wrong with Elliot and why they wouldn't tell me, but it had been dragged on for long enough that I could wait another day or two.

He pulled into his driveway and I tried not to focus on the way his biceps flexed beneath his black t-shirt.

He hopped out of the car, before walking over to the passenger seat.

He opened the door for me, extending a hand. "I can open a door." I scoffed.

He rolled his eyes, staring at me for a split second before leaning down to me.

"What are you doing?" I questioned in alarm as his hand snaked around my waist and his other began scooping under my legs.

"Azael?" He lifted me up, my side flat against his chest as he kicked the car door shut and began walking to his front door.

"I can walk myself, you don't have to carry me."

One of his eyebrows raised as he looked down at me. "Tell me that it wouldn't take you 5 minutes just to walk to the front door?"

I opened my mouth to reply before it snapped shut. He was right.

"Exactly," He grinned.

I scoffed. "Okay, well, 5 minutes is a bit excessive, maybe more like 3."

"5."

"3."

"5."

"3-"

"Nuria!" A voice came from inside the house.

My head snapped to the direction of the noise, I found Isabella standing in the door way, the smile on her face quickly fell.

"Nuria.."

She glanced at her brother as she stepped back to let us walk through the door.

It was weird every time I saw her, how similar her and her brother looked. I wondered if people would think that about me and Elliot when he got a little bit older.

He carefully placed me down. Removing his arm from underneath my legs but keeping his other arm around my waist.

"What's wrong with you?" She questioned, narrowing her eyes, "Why did he just carry you and why won't you put your leg down?"

I was about to reply before her brother cut in, "Why aren't you at school?"

Her eyes flickered to him, a scowl spreading across her face before being transformed into sadness. "I'm sick."

He looked at her unconvinced, "No you're not."

She replied with a cough.

Azael looked like he was about to start something with his sister. His sister looked like she was about to run away. And I'm sure I looked like I was about to puke on the floor. Which I was.

"Um, where's your bathroom?" I whispered, not because I wanted to whisper but because a flood of nausea washed over me.

I leaned against him slightly, hoping he wouldn't notice but I just needed a bit of support.

He broke his silent conversation with his sister and his eyes flickered down to me, he turned to his sister. "I'm talking to you later about this."

He bent down slightly, allowing me to lean on him more as we began walking to his room.

I stumbled slightly into him, "Shit," I whispered.

"Are you okay?" He questioned me, I could see out of the corner of my eye him turning to look at me.

"Yeah," I said blinking a few times, and then I fell more into him again. Blacking out completely.

*****

I squinted my eyes open, seeing nothing but darkness.

I eased myself into a sitting position, biting back a cry at the sting in my leg.

A creak sounded at the door as orange light began flooding into the room.

Azael nudged the door open and strolled in. I glanced down from his face to see a tray in his hands.

"Good, you're awake," He said quietly, "I was scared of waking you."

I rolled my eyes, an agitated smile pulling at my lips. I pass out and that's the first thing he says to me? Of course it is.

He placed the tray down on my lap and my drowsy, annoyed mood instantly vanished.

He'd made me carbonara, piled with cheese and a pinch of some sort of herb on top.

I picked up the spoon, immediately trying it, surprisingly very pleased with the taste. "This is good store-bought pasta."

"It's not store-bought."

Right, he was a good cook, it was easily forgettable, most things about him were irrelevant.

I side eyed him, once he'd sat down next to me, seeing his legs stretched out before him, crossed over each other as he began to read a book.

"That's a lot of effort." I replied to his previous statement.

"Yeah, well," He shrugged and said mockingly, "Only the best for you."

I tilted my head, trying to read the title of the book- "Is that my book?"

"No." He replied monotonously, flipping the page.

I squinted my eyes more at the book, "Yes, it is."

He shook his head.

"That's the book that you stole from me."

He twisted his head towards me then, his eyes narrowing playfully, "Are you calling me a criminal?"

"Yes. I want it back you thief." I reached for the book, but he effortlessly pulled it away from my reach.

I stared blankly at him, hoping if I didn't seem to be in the mood to be tormented by him that he would just give it back.

He didn't. "What will you do for it?"

"You've had that book for like, two months."

"So what?" He questioned, lowering the book slightly.

"You're a slow reader, and I want it back."

He shrugged, "No, it was just kinda shit." He replied bluntly, "What will you do for it?" He repeated again.

"What do you want me to do for it?" I replied slyly.

He grinned, a million thoughts clearly running through his head, in his second of thought, I snatched the book from him.

He scoffed at me before turning away and picking up another book.

After a moment of silence I asked, "Can I borrow some clothes?"

He moved his head slightly to look at me, "Sure,"

I stood up slowly, wincing at the pain as I wobbled for balance.

"Shit, Nuria just-" He got up out of bed, walking over to me, " Just sit, I'll get them for you,"

"I can do it," I said in annoyance. I didn't need a nurse.

He raised his eyebrows mockingly as he looked back at me. "So fucking stubborn." He muttered.

"Will I get these clothes back this time?"

"Depends," I replied, touching at the area around the stitches.

"On what?"

"On if I like them,"

"I guess I'll just have to give you the worst then," He flashed a smile at me, before picking out some clothes from his drawers.

"No you won't,"

He rummaged through his draws, and after a second or two he strolled over to me, placing the a t-shirt gently on my lap.

I began taking my top off, desperate to get out of my uncomfortable clothes. He stared at me.

"What?" I hit him with my now removed top, "Fuckin' pervert."

He smiled at me , "I've seen it all before,"

It was only when I slipped on his top and he'd stalked to the other side of his bed that I realised that I'd gotten my bare arms out in front of him, and I hadn't even realised.

What scared me even more was the fact that I didn't even care now that I realised what I'd done.

I slipped under the covers once I was completely changed and flicked off the light next to me.

How was I going to last in school tomorrow? Did I really even want to go?

I rolled over, it was uncomfortable with my leg but I managed.

Closing my eyes, I tried to atleast pretend that I was tired. But I wasn't. And I knew that it would be a good few hours before a slept.

I let out a deep breath of air through my nose, before opening my eyes.

Azael was glancing at me, his eyes slightly hooded with tiredness.

His hair was messily layer out, some on the pillow, some streaming messily along his forehead.

I don't know why I did it, and I cursed myself as I did it, but I reached out to smooth it from his forehead.

His eyes bore intensely into mine as I did it, and once I finished he grabbed my wrist to stop me.

"Don't do that," He whispered. The sound all to loud in his silent bedroom.

"Why?" I whispered back.

He shook his head turning to face away from me.

I bit my lip at the uncomfortable pain as I shuffled closer to him as his sheets grazed over my stitches. If I got blood on them, it was likely that he would make me buy new sheets.

"Do you not like me touching you, Azael?" I whispered.

He slowly turned to face me again, his eyes burrowing into mine.

I placed a finger on his brow again, and slowly, slowly, began sliding it down over his cheek bone, down his neck.

His breathing rate quickened when my hand glided over his chest.

He gripped my wrist again in one quick action and I fought back a smile. I loved getting him all worked up.

He was instantly on top of me in a second and air whizzed through my teeth at the pain.

He cocked his head. "Do you not like me touching you, Daeva?" He questioned mockingly, obviously because of the pain he'd just insensitively caused me and repeating my own words. Annoying prick.

I opened my mouth to respond to his retort but no sound escaped when his mouth captured mine.

It took me a second to respond to his lips, in all honesty I was a bit shocked. Thought there'd be more teasing to it first.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into me more but he pushed my arms away.

My eyebrows furrowed when he smirked at me and pulled away from my lips. He'd only just started kissing me and he was already pulling away?

"What are you-"

"Shh," He responded, slowly, he began making his way down my body.

He gently guided my legs open as he got closer to my thighs, making my skin prick in goosebumps and making me feel numb in anticipation all over.

He stared up at me, and I managed to see the fragments of his eyes through his almost black hair as he carefully kissed a couple of inches below my cut, almost as if it was an attempt to take away some of my pain.

We would argue and bicker, and I didn't enjoy his company too much, but I couldn't deny that he was beautiful and attractive.

He was so, so attractive that sometimes, sometimes, my stomach erupted in fire by simply just looking at him. It had nothing to do with his personality though, he was just nice to look at.

He went lower, and when his hot breath fanned over me I couldn't help but take a slightly heavier breath and inch slightly more towards him.

I couldn't see his face particularly well due to the singular lamp being on on his side, so I could only make out the panes of his face and the light reflecting in his eyes.

But I could see how he was absorbing every breath I took and every slight emotion that I showcased on my face.

He took the cloth between my legs separating him from me with a singular finger and dragged it down, carefully rising over my cut, and then slid it over my ankles until my underwear was dropped onto the ground.

Before I noticed him even beginning to move back up, his tongue surrounded me, and my hands immediately flew forward to grip at his hair at the sudden contact. To which he replied by squeezing my thigh -without the cut- harder, his blunt nails lightly digging into my skin.

He lapped his tongue against me. Over, and over, and over again until my hips were slightly rolling, unable to stay still at the shattering feelings he was stealing and taking out of me with no remorse.

And then- and then the door opened.

Both mine and Azaels heads snapped towards the door and Isabella gagged and cover her eyes before I even processed that she was there.

"Oh my god." She said turning around.

"I'm so sorry," I said instantly in a panic, pushing Azael's head from out of my legs. "I'm so so sorry," I repeated again. Pulling the sheets up to cover me. And then pulling my hands up to cover my face.

"What do you want?" Azael said harshly. I kicked him under the bed. His sister had just walked in on him literally devouring me, the poor girl must have been traumatised.

"I came in to ask you if you guys have eaten yet but um," she stuttered, slowly removing her hand from her eyes, "clearly you have."

She started walking away. I would never be able to look her in the eyes again.

Azael, clearly not realising or caring about the gravity of the situation, decided to completely dismiss what his sister had just seen and continued his argument from earlier. "You don't sound sick!" Azael called after her as she walked down the hallway. I ignored the deepness of his voice and how it sounded thick with tiredness.

"Fuck off!" She shouted back.

I looked at Azael my eyes wide with the situation. He looked like he was about to laugh.

"Dont fucking laugh."

He shook his head, trying to act like he wasn't about to any second.

"Azael this isn't fucking funny. Your little just saw that."

He shrugged.

I stared at him dumbfounded.

"I wasn't finished, you know," He said inching closer to me.

I shook my head. "I'm too traumatised. I can't believe that just happened."

He laughed at me and pulled my hands away from my face that had risen once again in embarrassment.

I shoved him off and then picked up a pillow and smashed it in his face.

"Prick." I muttered, rolling on my side and facing the other way.

*****

I get so much joy from making you all believe you're about to get a full steamy scene and then just ripping it away from you. Maybe another day 😘

Also happy pride month everybody!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 503 51
Rina a foreigner comes to America to study, what happens when she meets new friends, and enemies and most of all a new lover. Join her in her adventu...
242K 18.1K 64
Her name is Misery, and she does NOT want company. *** It's not every day sixteen-year-old Mise...
5.7M 36.8K 9
{ Lily Collins } is a nineteen year old sophomore college student who's trying to get through without any problems. But it's proven difficult as her...
1.3K 57 15
Story belongs to me. Smiles. My name's Jody-ann Morrisson , a 17 year old good girl with awesome friends and a humorous history. Never knew the schoo...