Hunted: Tales Of The Shadows

By Elizabethbloodstorm

Publication launch March 2021 ~ Book I in the Hunted series ~ KJ was an ordinary guy. Best friend, video game... More

Prologue
Aesthetic Boards
Plot Twist!
Get this book for free (limited time only)!

cover poll!!

28 1 0
By Elizabethbloodstorm

First news:

My blog is live! Check it out: https://typewriterpub.com/author/e-louise. I worked on it with my publisher. So if it's ugly, you know who to blame.

If you sign up, we'll give you a bonus chapter for free!

https://media.giphy.com/media/dkGhBWE3SyzXW/giphy.gif

Second news:

It's time to vote for the book cover! You can vote over here in my blog: https://typewriterpub.com/author/e-louise/#htots-cover. Nifty, right?

I've been blown away by your amazing submissions. Sadly, my publisher had to reject some because of requirements that need to be met.

Now get out of here, sign up, get your freebie, and vote!

Until the next update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 2.5K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
281K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...
2K 176 50
Everything seems normal, just like any other day. Going to school with your friends, trying to pass your second last year of high school and focusin...
571 52 21
The world is a secretive place. Humans divided between Normals and hidden Psychics. Neither aware that the secret is not that Psychics exist... It'...