JOURNEY | harry potter

By fqirylush

。↷ ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ ? ♡ JOURNEY . !¡ •ଓ.° in which, the young famous muggle celebrity, cassidy avery true ide... More

𝑱𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘.
&&. special chapter ,
( 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗭𝗞𝗔𝗕𝗔𝗡. )
𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 ,
𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃 ,
&&. 𝑬𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒!
𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘 ,
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 ,
𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 ,
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐒 ,
𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 ,
𝐒𝐔𝐒 ,
" 𝑶𝑼𝑪𝑯. "
𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 ,
𝑮𝑶𝑶𝑫𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑫𝑹𝑨𝑮𝑶𝑵 𝑩𝑶𝒀 ,
𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ,
𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 ,
𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 ,
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄 ,
𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 ,
𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 ,
𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁 ,
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 ?
𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 ,
𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 ,
𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎 ?
𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐒𝐒 ,
𝐊𝐀𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐎1.
𝐊𝐀𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐎2.
𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓 ,
𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐘𝐄 ,
𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆? 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆?
𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 ,
𝑨𝑼 𝑹𝑬𝑽𝑶𝑰𝑹. O7/O8/1999
( 𝗚𝗢𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘. )
𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 ,
𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ,

𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋?

353 13 13
By fqirylush

" YEAH AND SO EVERYTHING JUST HAPPENED SO FAST LIKE BOOM BAM I ONLY LIKE ZONED OUT FOR A SECOND AND SUDDENLY EVERYONE WAS GONE-

" -OH AND I FORGOT TO TELL YOU, I FUCKING TELEPORTED, OR APPARATE- GOD KNOWS WHAT HAPPENDED THERE- " cassie's voice echoed trough the huge living room.

her parents watched her half amused, as she continued to ramble-doing hand gestures and adding dramatic acting reenactment,

their expression changed for a second after she mentioned about how she 'teleported' but cassie was to busy to notice that.

" but anyways i failed because everything ended up being exactly like the book because i was too scared that i would- you know- " she looked at her parents as they raised their eyebrows waiting for her to finish.

" accidentlydosomethingwrongandmessesupthewholethingandeveryone'sgonnadieandiwillhatemyselfforthat- "

" woah, woah, calm down there missy, breath for merlin's sake " her mum laughs.

Cassie took a deep breath before continuing to tell her story again buat before she even started, she was cut off with her phone ringing telling someone was calling her.

She looked at her parents before picking it up without looking at the screen.

" AHA! CASSIE, HONEY, BABE, MY LOVE--

" she's a gryffindor- " another voice interrupted.

" -SO WHAT? CRY ABOUT IT, ANYWAYS HELO MY LOVE- " theo's loud voice came from the speaker.

" cassie, who is that, and why are they calling you with-names? You know what, give me that- " her dad stands up eyeing the phone being protactive over his daughter.

" dad-it's theo, chill- " cassie whispers.

" huh, but why is theo calling you? are you guys dating? Is he even- "

" no! Okay just chill, it's a joke- let me just answer the phone for a sec " she panicked but stop when her mum finally pulled her dad to sit back down.

" hey- yeah haha, uh- what's wrong, are you okay? Where are you? Why are you calling me? Is everything oka- "

" we're okay holy shit cassie calm down- "

" we? Who are you with? Are you with pansy? I swear to god theo if you do anything to my wife- "

" wife? Is she married? Why aren't we invited to her- " her dad panicked. Her mum only shook her head not letting her husband go as he looked like he's about to start a whole riot.

" no, i'm not with pansy right now okay. anyways- i'm at malfoy's house right know, and we thought- "

" you thought." Draco voice can be heard again cutting theo midway.

" shut up draco, i'm trying to speak. Anyways- yeah we were thinking let's have a sleepover here! Spend the summer at malfoy's house you know those stuff- "

" cassie actually i'm doing this on purpose to annoy malfoy because i know he doesn't like having people around him but he fucking stole my last chocolate stock yesterday and i'm pissed so-- " theo is basically rapping in whisper to the phone, which made cassie bring her phone even closer to her ear before trying to hold a snort.

" what do you think cassie? " theo went back to his normal tone. Cassie can hear the grin from his voice.

Cassie looked at her parents. " uuum, yeah sure that'll be great- i guess? "

" yes you're doing great sweetie, keep up the great acting " theo hushed voice can be heard once again.

" great, i'll see you there, bye love- " and the call ended.

Silence filled the room.

" cassie- do tou mind um- " her mum started after seeing her dad's expression. his eyes not leaving cassie's figure.

" oh- yeah basically theo- "

" who is this theo guy? "

" theodore nott- "

" why is he copying my name. "

" i don't know- "

" but i was born first. " he pouted?

" yeah we all know that dad. anyways- he's inviting me to a sleepover in malfoy's house- "

" absoloutely not. He's a boy! "

" we know- "

He stayed silent for a moment before smirking. " wait, where are you staying again? "

" malfoy's house-? "

Her dad hummed before looking at her mom with an unreadable look.

" you know what, actually, as much as i don't trust that blonde barbie, it's actually a great idea! It's alright, you can stay there as long as you want! We're also planning to go to the world cup so it'll be easier! "

Cassie blinked at his sudden change. " you're sus but i'll take that- OH- HOLY CRAP, YUCK, YUP I'M GONNA GET OUT OF THE HOUSE EUGH EW DISGUSTING BOOMERS I SWEAR TO GOD- " she ran into her room with her ears covered after she realised what he was doing.

Theodore raised his eyebrows at his wife.

I'M SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT BUT HELLO MY LUVS

Anyways how are yall, I MISS U GUYS

also, cassie's parents know something that she didn't 😻😻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 588 32
Draco Malfoy can't take it. Everything seems to be getting to his head. Waking up from nightmares in a cold sweat. Secrets and scars that he tried to...
83.7K 1.7K 66
𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶�...
2K 46 20
"What's your zodiac sign?" "Gemini, why?" "I don't know. I just believe that people's zodiac signs explain a lot about their personality and why they...
4.7M 112K 26
"Goldie Dove? She's way, way to sweet for that bitter Malfoy. She's in Hufflepuff anyways." "Really? Well then you don't know her." FAST PACED STORY...