The Mountain's Hero

By SleepDeprivedFan

A world of Humans and Monsters stuck in a time loop getting murdered over and over. Finally break free when a... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
anyone else wonder?
MiniEpisode 4.5
Episode 5
Episode 6
how and why
Episode 7
Episode 8
laptop gone
You are all Insane!
Episode 9
Episode 10
lmao
Episode 11
Episode 12
Next up!
Go

Episode 0

872 13 16
By SleepDeprivedFan

The Mountain's Hero

Episode 0:The Town Under the Undertown

Once Upon a Time...

There lived 2 races, Monsters, and Humans.

One day war broke out between the two races.

The battle was terrifying.

Dust and Blood Covered the Battle Field..

Noone Could Tell When The War Would FINALLY end...

Until one day.

Humans sealed the monsters underground

Inadvertently locking away their use of magic by such an evil deed.

Monsters were trapped under a mountain for many years..

UNTIL ONE DAY

A loud thud is heard.

"W-Where am I!?"(???)

A human in a green and yellow sweater called out in pain. When they fell from the mountain they expected not to survive. They expected they would be remembered not for who they were but as a missing child who wandered too far off on a hiking trip and that scared them. They frantically looked around but they had heard the tale of humans avoiding this mountain for an unknown reason. The human.. Saw a goat...

"AHHHH STAY BACK!"(???)

"W-What? Oh gosh! Are you hurt!? Come on! If we hurry we can get to Mom and get you some help-"(Goat Boy)

"S-Stay back! Whatever you are!"(???)

"Oh where are my manners- Howdy! I'm Asriel! Asriel Dreemurr!"(Asriel)

"What-?! What are you!? P-Please don't hurt me!"(???)

"Why would I hurt you? I would never hurt you!.. What's your name?"(Asriel)

"....My name is Ch-"(???)

"Oh goodness! Asriel what happened!?"(Goat Lady)

"Mom! Help! This human fell down!"(Asriel)

"Hurry! Help them up! We need to help them!"(Goat Lady)

TIMESKIP

"So your name is Chara? That's a nice name!"(Asriel)

"Thank you goat boy.."(Chara)

"A-Asriel-"(Asriel)

"Well yeah, you are.. Asriel as it gets"(Chara)

The goat boy seemed to stop moving as he stared at the floor and contemplated his life choices

"You sound like Mom.. and Dr. Gaster's son.."(Asriel)

"Gaster?"(Chara)

"He's a skeleton who's our Royal Scientist!"(Asriel)

"Skeleton? I-I have one of those.."(Chara)

"Really? That's so cool! You know a skeleton on the surface!"(Asriel)

"N-no- I have a skeleton- all humans do.."(Chara)

"What?"(Asriel)

"Forget it.."(Chara)

"Alright! So do you have a favorite color? Or a favorite food? Mom's been trying to teach me to cook.. With fire magic... I caught dad on fire yesterday.."(Asriel)

"Green and Choco- Wait magic? Like card tricks and stuff?"(Chara)

"No Magic! You know- like how some monsters summon fire, the skeletons have bones-"(Asriel)

"...Is this like some sort of joke? Magic isn't rea- OH DEAR GOD YOUR ON FIRE-"(Chara)

ELSEWHERE (Reverse Timeskip!)

"Hello Toriel! I'm home- Where is Asriel?(???)

"He's in his room helping a human that fell"(Toriel)

The large Goat Man froze at the word human as he remembered the countless monsters he witnessed dust in front of him...

"Asgore. It's just a child.. Don't worry, they won't hurt anyone"(Toriel)

"...I-If you say they have no bad intentions I'll believe you.. However I'm still.. Rather scared."(Asgore)

"I understand but the human is injured, they said their name was Chara and.. Well Asriel became fast friends with them."(Toriel)

"Well.. I suppose that means we have no choice."(Asgore)

"What do you mean Asgore.."(Toriel)

"There's only one thing we can do with an injured human."(Asgore)

"...And that is?"(Toriel)

"Take good care of them until they get better of cour-!"(Asgore)

"OH DEAR GOD YOUR ON FIRE!"(Chara)

"...I can only assume Asriel showed off his magic?"(Toriel)

"Or he set himself on fire again!"(Asgore)

The royally dressed goat pulled out a bucket of water seemingly from nowhere

TIMESKIP

"Oh- I suppose I didn't need the bucket this time. Hello young human! My name is Asgore!"(Asgore)

"How can one goat family be simultaneously scary, adorable, and nice.."(Chara)

TIMESKIP

The Human lay in a bed coughing heavily on the brink of tears

"A-Asriel.. We can do it.. We can b-break the barrier.. I know we can d-do i..."(Chara)

As the human's eyes dulled the goat monster's tears came pouring out even more before suddenly...

A red heart popped up above the human spinning slightly...

ELSEWHERE

"Reset? Quit? Continue? W-What? What does that me-"(Chara)

ELSEWHERE

The young prince reached his hand out. When his hand made contact the floating heart disappeared and the small goat erupted in a flash of light. He had grown taller. His eyes had gone blood red with black dots in the center and he had grown horns, his formerly gold heart locket had turned red... They stared at their hands.. And seemed slightly confused for a moment

TIMESKIP

"ASRIEL FIGHT BACK! I WON'T LET YOU DIE FOR NOTHING! WE CAN KILL THEM ALL! THEY'RE KILLING US!"(Chara)

"N-No! We can't!"(Asriel)

ELSEWHERE

The humans were killing the goat monster as he refused to fight back.. The two souls inside the monster were in conflict.

ELSEWHERE

"Asriel.. P-Please.. I don't want to lose you for no reason.. Best friends forever right..? W-we have to fight back.."(Chara)

"I-I won't.. I'm sorry"(Asriel)

The human seemed to start crying..

TIMESKIP(but like a lot of years..)

"Where the hell am I? What kind of dream was that? Monsters? No way! Aliens maybe, Monsters nah!"(???)

"Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the Flower! You're the new Undergro- You aren't the human-!"(Flowey)

"What? Dude I'm A human, what kind of alien are you? You don't look like a Florauna"(???)

"I-I'm a monster- I'm Flowey..."(Flowey)

"Ben, Ben Tennyson, savior of the universe!"(Ben)

"...Nice imagination brat- Well! TIME TO DIE!"(Flowey)

"That escalated quickly! Your gonna regret that though!"(Ben)

"Error. Error. Cannot Commence with Transformation."(???)

"Of all the times to not work you choose now!? Dammit Azmuth-"(Ben)

"Who said that? It doesn't matter! IN THIS WORLD IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED AHAHAHA- eh? AH"(Flowey)

"A fireball? Maybe a Pyronite- Ooor a goat- Hi! I'm Ben!"(Ben)

"Hello my child, my name is Toriel, I am the caretaker of the ruins.."(Toriel)

"Wow- You were just in my dream! Eh. Wouldn't be the first time I dreamt the future!"(Ben)

"..You seem rather- Calm with monsters being near you.."(Toriel)

"Eh mostly manners, I don't need a... Tu-Toriel on how to behave!"(Ben)

The brown haired boy grinned as he smacked his watch against a nearby wall before seeming caught off guard when he heard the Goat monster laugh

"You actually genuinely like bad puns? You are an absolute saint!"(Ben)

"Of course! What did one ocean say to the other?"(Toriel)

"What?"(Ben)

"Nothing, they just waved!"(Toriel)

"I sea what you did there!"(Ben)

"I shell be your guide through the ruins!"(Toriel)

"tHiS iS wOrSe ThEn ThE oRiGiNaL tImElinE-"(Flowey)

Chapter End. Hello! I hope you all enjoyed this! I had fun writing it and I hope you enjoy how things progress!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 77 5
Monsters get reborn after death. Reborn monsters don't remember their past memories. They either turn into a demon or an angel based on their psychol...
4.4K 140 11
A long KingDings fic because this ship does not get the attention I think it deserves. I love this ship, and it's adorable. I plan on making this a f...
42K 1.2K 14
What instead of having a son, Toriel and Asgore had a daughter? A daughter who never died? A daughter named (y/n). Monsters have been locked in the...
1.5K 67 13
The monsters always yearned to see the stars after being condemned to the Underground. And finally, after so many painful years, they get to see them...