๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š {๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ก...

By alnotmasked

"You promised me.. you promised me spinel!" "I know I did! But I can't just let you fight alone! If you die... More

Ch.0 Explaination
Ch1. Gems
Ch3. Attack
Ch4. Truth
Ch5. Escape.
Ch6. Future
Ch7. Happily ever..after
Ch8. Spinel
Ch9. Memories
Ch10. Plan
Ch11. Injector
Ch12.
Ch13. Show
Ch14. Together
Ch15. Lies
Ch16. Over
Ch17. Time together.
Ch18. Hangout.
Ch19. Training
Ch20. Hiding
Ch21. Understanding
Ch22. Monster
Ch23. Couple
Ch24. Apology
Ch25. Love disaster.
Ch26. Amber
Ch27. Feelings
Ch28. Memory..?
Ch29. Steps
Ch30. Preparation
Ch31. Having a Ball!
Ch32. Party Pooper
Ch33. Shards
Ch34. Promise
!Announcement!

Ch2. Message?

315 6 2
By alnotmasked

-Y/n POV-

It's been months since Steven talked to me that morning.

We've been close ever since.

I've been cautious about my gem.

I've been where a glove that covers my palm and only my fingers are visible.

A lot of strange stuff has also happened. Gem fights of course.

I helped at times when I was able to. But without my power.

I've developed some changes in me as well.

But recently Steven and I came across Lapis Lazuli. A gem who's been stuck in a mirror.

Us trying to help her got us in trouble.

After dealing with her it seems we aren't really enemies with her.

After was meeting with Connie's parents and that was a big fiasco and we also got in trouble again.

Then was the incident with the watermelon Stevens. Connie and Steven fused with was amazing.

And many other incidents as well. Now it's Late at night now and I'm hanging out with Steven as his Dad Greg.

They were just goofy around with music while I just watched and laughed.

"Hey Y/n. Wanna try and use this?" Greg asked me.

"What me? I don't know how to use it!" I said with a laugh getting up and standing next to him.

"Here look. All you got to do is press this. And move- Gah!" Greg was interrupted by a loud sound which made his cover are ears.

"It's coming from the temple!" Steven shouted.

Steven and I ran up to the temple and saw it was the Wailing stone.

"What's going on!" I shouted still covering my ears.

"Pearl!" Steven shouted.

"I don't know! It just randomly activated! We can't stop it!" Pearl answered.

"Make it shut up!!" Amethyst shouted.

Garnet walked up to it and summoned her Gauntlet and placed it on the button on the Stone.

It quickly stopped the noise and we all sighed in relief. "What if you lift you hand? Will it begin to- Ah! There's my answer!" I asked and went to cover my ears again

The stone began to wail again. " I have an idea!" Steven said and ran up to the Stone and placed his arm in the Stone.

"That worked?" I questioned walking up to him with a laugh. Then he opened his mouth and the sound transferred to him.

"Steven!" I grabbed his arm and pulled it out. And pulled him back, asked him if he was okay and he nodded.

Garnet then placed pillows around the Stone and it suddenly stopped.

Once again we sighed in relief. " why is it making such a loud noise?"  I asked

" we don't know! It might be a message!" Pearl exclaimed.

"A message? Why a message? From space?" I questioned.

"We have to find a way to understand what it is." Garnet said.

Steven and I went back outside to Greg.

"What was the loud noise?!" Greg asked worried.

"It's just some Stone that the gems think it's a message. Or something like that" I responded sitting down.

"I wonder if there is a way to understand it." Steven said and sighed sitting next to me.

"That loud noise was a message!? Wow. Maybe if the noise was adjusted maybe I'll be able to understand it." Greg said messing with his stuff.

Steven and I shared the same glance and idea.

"That's not a bad idea Dad" Steven said.

"You seriously think this will work?" Amethyst asked laying on the blanket.

"I'm not sure.." Pearl replied.

After a while Greg isn't able to get it at first but then he uses the small television he had and Lapis popped up on the screen.

The message she said to them was that there was a gem looking for us.

But a word that frightened Y/n the most  was what she said.. "She is coming down to earth..and she isn't alone!"

It was silent for a good 2 minutes.

"It's peridot...she most be talking about peridot.." Pearl said breaking the silence.

"Lapis...she sounded so unhappy.." Steven said looking down.

As Pearl and Amethyst were panicking. Garnet led out a sigh of relief. "Phew! We did it. We got the message."

A bunch of 'huh' came from us. " But-"
"It's got." Garnet interrupted Amethyst and went to thank Greg.

As the gems went inside Greg began to pack his  things.

"Well I'm glad I was able to help. Hopefully whatever the lady said on the Telly won't be anytime soon. I'll see you kiddos tomorrow!" With that Greg left.

"You okay Y/n?" Steven asked and sat next to her.

"Lapis..she looked..I don't even know how to say it. Just her expression. I wished I did something to convince her to stay.." Y/n said hiding her face in her hands.

"Hey! It isn't your fault! She just wanted to go home that's all. But still..it would've been better if we did convince her..but hey. We gotta be ready for anything. We'll get through this together. Right?" Steven said holding out his hand to Y/n.

Y/n smiled and took his hand. "Right. We will get through this. Together" Y/n said rewording his words and squeezed his hand.

"Y/n! Steven! Come in! It's late!" Pearl shouted from the balcony.

"Coming!" Steven and Y/n had a race to the temple.

The two teens played around for a bit but then Y/n shortly left.

"Soooo. You gonna tell them or not?" Nel asked removing herself from Y/n.

"I don't know..not yet." Y/n responded taking off her gloves. Revealing her right hand that had no gem.

"How's the your gem looking?" Y/n asked.

"Our gem! Come on. It's not my gem. It's ours. You mostly take care of it. And I just protect you whenever things get out of hand! You still are learning to control the powers of the gem!" Nel exclaimed swinging her arm around Y/n.

"I'm still questioning if we are a fusion or not.." y/n asked.

Nel sighed. "We are not a fusion. If we were we would look like a different appearance! So no we aren't a fusion. I am just someone that has a gem and that can fuse into you so that you have my gem. But you are normal controlling yourself when we are around people! But I still question as well how we work.." Nel trailed off.

"White diamond did put your—or our gem into one of my hand when I was a kid. I can't believe my mother convinced White to do that..well I'm kinda glad she did cause if not I wouldn't have met you." Y/n said putting a smile.

"Well enough of this topic! I better go back before anyone spots us" Nel said and disappeared.

"I wonder if I'll have powers similar to Stevens" y/n said looking down at her gem.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 866 19
*just wanna see Spinel blush. But is that angst I see?* Spinel gets what Steven meant now "are you sure? They're not exactly the easiest to get along...
2.7K 93 10
Many years ago, a gem emerged on the homeworld near the diamond palace. Pink, being the first one to recognize a gem emerging, told the other 3 diamo...
40.1K 986 14
ah, it's been several months since you've last seen your master. no matter how hard you looked, you couldn't find em. once you reach 4 months of age...
139K 4.5K 59
(AU where Steven doesn't move out and stays in Beach City after Steven Universe Future) You've lived in Beach City all your life. For 17 years you'v...