The Babysitting Project : Rem...

By noohpais

it was the start of a beautiful saturday morning. the sun was shining brightly, the skies were clear- what co... More

notes .

741 47 11
By noohpais

welcome to the baby sitting project : remastered.

i'm happy to announce that one of my first releases after about five years away from this app is a new and improved version of my very first published book. despite absolutely loathing how i wrote it now, the book itself holds a dear place in my heart. it just needs some major tweaks here and there.

for the most part, the main plot will be the same for those who've read this series already, but like i said, there will be massive changes. things will be included, excluded, and depending on how i restructure this story, there may be additional or fewer chapters.

there isn't really much for me to say other than this. so with that, thanks for sticking around, and i hope you enjoy this version of my first story!

- aly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 2.4K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
797K 48.1K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
674K 22K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
1.5M 26.6K 57
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...