The Lost Submarine In Azur La...

Por NotRealAmagi

It's year 2021 and The Russian Federation are sending out a fleet of warships for exercising but what will ha... Mais

The Biography
Intro
Chapter 2: Declaration Of War
Chapter 3 : Infiltration Mission.
Chapter 4: Important information
Chapter 5 : The Truth
Chapter 6 : Royal Navy
Chapter 7 : Alliance
Chapter 8 : Iron Blood
Chapter 9 : World War Siren
Chapter 10 : A decision
Chapter 11 : Everlasting Love
Chapter 12 : Together Forever
Chapter 13 : A New Journey
Chapter 14 : A New Enemy
News
Chapter 15 : The End

Chapter 1 : The Arrival

6.6K 89 93
Por NotRealAmagi

Note

"":Speak  or in some sentence there's a thought word used after the subject so some of it are in their thought like Dmitriy's thought:""

**:Narrator

!""!:Radio communication

Date:  ERROR

Location: ERROR

Time:12:30PM

*Dmitriy Donskoy wakes up in the commanding officer chair and begin to open his eyes and stand up and that's when he realize he now have a body of a human*

Dmitriy:"I have.... a hand?"

Dmitriy:"I HAVE A HAND HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE I EVEN GOT A FEET TOO.IM A SHIP NOT A HUMAN"

*Dmitriy then walk to the window and what he sees shock him as he saw clouds all over the window and then he looks down from the window and panicked as he see that the submarine is falling from the sky and currently are 5,000 above water surface while the tip of the submarine is facing downward toward south and the tail is facing north*

Dmitriy:"Wait there's...clouds?.Wait there's no clouds at sea surface , THIS SUBMARINE IS FALLING I NEED TO BRACE FOR IMPACT AND FIND SOMETHING USEFUL."

*The only thing that Dmitriy found is a duct tape.Without thinking any further he duct taped himself to the commanding officer's table and use as much duct tape as possible and somehow finished it all*

Dmitriy:"I NEED TO FIND SOMETHING TO HOLD ME.. AH YES THAT DUCT TAPE I'LL JUST DUCT TAPE MYSELF TO THE COMMANDING OFFICER'S TABLE"

*The submarine finally hits the water surface and blowing a blow to the submarine and despite all the duct tape Dmitriy uses it couldn't hold Dmitriy and the blow send him flying to the ceiling hitting his head hard making him faint*

Timeskip 5 hours later

Date: ERROR

Location: ERROR

Time:17:30 PM

*Dmitriy slowly open his eyelids and find his head covered in bloods as he find himself on the commanding's officer.He was awake by an emergency alarm.*

Dmitriy:"Ouch , my head hurt . I should've just use Flex Tape in the storage room but there isn't enough time."

*Dmitriy slowly climbed himself to the command center and try to locate the cause of the alarm*

Dmitriy:"Akula , search for the cause of this alarm" ( Akula is an AI in RF Dmitriy Donskoy connected to the futuristic helmet in the captain's cabin but yeah this is just made up and Dmitriy still haven't found the helmet yet , he's just wearing the midnight black suit )

Akula:"The cause of this alarm is because there's a breach  detected in nuclear reactor room #1 and the room is now 5% filled with water"

*Upon hearing this Dmitriy quickly grab the map on the table and head to nuclear reactor room #1*

Dmitriy:"I have to go there fast before the room is filled with water or before anything unwanted happen to this ship"

*After going down to the 3rd floor below the sealed door he passed a storage room and decided to grab a few things before going to the nuclear reactor*

Dmitriy:"Oh wait this is the storage room , I'm gonna grab a Flex tape , metal plate and a wielding tool and a wood.Using a wielding tool is gonna be dangerous but better result even if the risk of causing unwanted thing to happen to this ship"

*He quickly grab all the tool he needed , exit and close the storage's door and sprint to the nuclear reactor.Upon entering he found a hole with a size like a human fist but water is bursting in like crazy*

Dmitriy:"I have to work fast"

*He quickly cover the hole with the metal part and he started wielding the part.After he's finished the water stopped bursting in and the alarm stopped*

Dmitriy:"I don't know what will happen to this ship if nobody is here to fix it but I'm sure it's the least I want to happen."

*Dmitriy then proceed to stuck the wood pole in between the covered hole and opposite wall and started to flex tape each pole's end to make sure that it wouldn't happen again for the meantime until he get some help*

Dmitriy:"And I guess that's all I need to do , at least it stopped leaking.I should really treat my wound after thi-"

*Dmitriy collapsed and fainted on the floor of the nuclear reactor room because he went straight to the nuclear reactor without treating his head earlier*

Time skip 3 hours later

Date: ERROR

Location: ERROR

Time:20:30Pm

*Dmitriy slowly open his eyelid as he sees he's in the nuclear reactor room , he slowly gets up and his head's pain strike in*

Dmitriy:"OUCH , I need a first aid kid , I believe there is one outside at the corridor leading to this room after I saw one while running here"

*Dmitriy then open the door and walk very slow like a zombie to the first aid kit.When he reached it he quickly grabbed it and fall to the floor.*

Dmitriy:"I finally got this damn med kit after walking with intense pain looking like a zombie"

*Dmitriy started to cover his head with bandages and walk to the command center.He arrived but thought that it's already been a long day and decide to go to the captain's room and find himself with vast amount of rations in the freezer and cabinets*

Dmitriy:"Woah they're all full of food , even the officer cabin's full of food like this"

*He started to boil some water and head to the shower near the captain's room.He shower slowly to make sure soap didn't enter the wounded spots on his head and body.After he finished he goes to the captain's cabin only to find  that the water is already boiling*

Dmitriy:"That's some good shower tim- oh! the water is already boiling I better get the MRE ready"

*he put on the same clothe he wears that he find in the closet which is all the clothe is midnight Black suit and he started to put in a curry MRE in the boiling water and he puts some water in the rice MRE to cook the rice.He serve the plate with some fresh vacuumed sealed vegetables and a glass of water on the portable table*

Dmitriy:"This dinner is gonna be a good one I can feel it . I haven't had any food in a while"

*He waited and while waiting something attract his eyes.He saw a futuristic mask that looks like a hazard protection mask*

Source:https://www.yankodesign.com/2020/05/24/this-futuristic-smart-diving-mask-will-revolutionize-the-existing-underwater-experience/

*Before he could examine it he started to sniff a smell of a cooked curry.He quickly turned off the fire and the water stopped boiling.He took out the rice and the curry and prepare it on the plate at the temporary table.He then dives in the food and clean all the mess he's done*

Dmitriy:"HAH! I knew it's gonna be a good dinner anyways I should examine the mask"

*He looked at the watch in the captain's cabin and the clock show's its already 10:30.*

Dmitriy:"It's getting late I should go to sleep and ask Akula about this mask tomorrow morning"

*Dmitriy proceed to lay and cover himself in the blanket because it's too cold , before that he set an alarm to wake up at 6 am but what he doesn't know is that alarm clock will be his new nightmare every morning*

Timeskip 8 hour and 30 minutes later

Date: ERROR

Location: ERROR

Time:06:00 AM

*RING RING RING*

*RING RING RING*

*Dmitriy smashed the living out of the alarm clock to stop it from making more annoying noise in the morning*

Dmitriy:"Out of all kind of alarm I've heard this one is totally the most annoying yet so effective alarm I've ever heard in my life"

*Dmitriy quickly rise out of the bed and proceed to make his bed.He head to the shower and prepare himself for the day.He wore the same clothe again from the captain's closet because it's all the same thing*

Dmitriy:"I'm gonna eat my breakfast , my stomach is really hungry and It's probably a bad idea to ignore hunger as a human"

*Dmitriy turn on the stove and start cooking scrambled eggs and sausages for the breakfast and prepare some cappucinno*

Dmitriy:"I didn't expect to eat a breakfast that have the element of an english breakfast but I can't lie it looks so good and probably taste good too"

*Dmitriy ate the scrambled eggs and sausages until the plate is clean and drank the cappucino.He cleaned his plates and head to the command center with the futuristic mask he found in the captain's cabin in hyus hands.Dmitriy enter the command center*

Dmitriy:"Akula?"

Akula:"How may I help you?" ( Ship's AI )

Akula:"How may I help you?" ( Mask's AI )

Dmitriy:"Woah there's 2 Akula at the same time one on the ship and one in this wierd looking futuristic helmet"

Akula:"I'm the same Akula but I'm connected to this Futuristic mask" 

Dmitriy:"Woah that's awesome!.May I know all the information about this mask?"

Akula"This mask is a futuristic breather than filter water into oxygens as well as having a built in microphone , headphone , night vision , heat detection , advance radar and advance stealth system and last but not least with an AI nicknamed Akula  connected to it from the ship's computer system"

Dmitriy:"Woah that's a lot of power contained in such small object even."

Akula:"It is indeed"

Dmitriy:"Akula?"

Akula:"This is Akula how may I help you?"

Dmitriy:"What is the date today?"

Akula:"I'm sorry I couldn't find the answer you are looking for"

Dmitriy:"Refresh"

Akula:"This is Akula how may I help you?"

Dmitriy:"What is today's date?"

*After Dmitriy asked that question suddenly a computer static sounded for 5 second*

Akula:"Today's date is 7th December 1941"

*Dmitriy is shocked.He jumped out of the chair and slowly sit back down.He started to sweat slowly*

Dmitriy:"Akula what's our current location?"

Akula:" ERROR Satellite not found"

Dmitriy:"Refresh"

Akula:"This is Akula how may I help you?"

Dmitriy:"What is our current location?"

Akula:*Silence*

*The silence went for another 1 minute until Akula answer the question

Akula:"We are currently at the middle of the Pacific Ocean"

Dmitriy:"Man how did we even got that far , the last thing I remember was sailing at the east Siberian sea"

*Dmitriy sat there with silence for a few minutes thinking what to do*

Dmitriy:"Akula play the latest recording on this submarine"

Akula:"playing latest recording on submarine date 9th September 2021"

*Dmitriy watched the screen as he see and officer struggling for 6 minute making his last stand until he collapse in what seems to be the inside of RF Dmitriy Donskoy's command center spiraling"

Akula:"Recording ended"

Dimitriy:"Thank you Akula"

Akula:"You're welcome and I'm always here if you have a question"

Dmitry:"Akula how is the armaments?"

Akula:"All 20 Balava SLBM is full of missile , all torpedo tubes are filled with the appropriate torpedo , all 20 RPK-Vyuga cruise missile is in place .There is an ASVK-M Sniper rifle in the armory with PL-15K pistol , frag grenades , RPG-7 , melees and more in the armory as Naval mines are located in a special place in the storage room protected with Titanium to prevent explosion from severely damaging the submarine if it exploded and also there is #$^%#&* $!^%

Dmitriy:"Thank you Akula"

Dmitriy's thought:"Damn is Akula getting broken she literaly just produce some TV Static sounds"

Akula:"You're welcome and I'm always here if you have a question"

*Dmitriy sit on the chair being  completely lost in thought and then he spoke*

Dmitriy:"Akula broadcast an SOS signal and go full ahead north east"

*The submarine started to move at 27 knot to the front and slowly drift to north east*

Meanwhile in Azur Lane base

Cleveland:"Hello Wales!!! How are you doing?"

Wales:"Greetings Cleveland.Im doing just fine , how about you?"

Cleveland:"I'm doing good too!"

*Cleveland and Wales started walking through the harbour until they're met with a familiar noble woman dressed in white and a little girl with purple hair behind her*

Wales:"Oh Greetings Illustrious , who this little girl might be?"

Illustrious:"Oh this is Unicorn , she is a little shy but I hope you can make her feel like home"

Unicorn:"H-hello Aunt Wales"

Wales:"Hello Unicorn" *Smiles and waves at Unicorn*

Cleveland:"Hello Unicorn , I am USS Cleveland and I'm one of the four knights of Eagle Union!"

Unicorn:"H-hello Cleveland , It's nice to meet you and that's a very fancy title you achieved"

*Cleveland blush a little upon hearing those words*

Wales:"Cleveland , Illustrious , let's go to the meeting room"

*Cleveland and Illustrious nods at Wales*

Illustrious:"Unicorn I have to attend a meeting , I hope you can make friends here especially with Laffey or Javelin"

Unicorn:"Alright Illustrious"

*Wales , Cleveland and Illustrious started walking away from Unicorn*

Meanwhile in the habour's meeting room inside the headquarter's building

Wales:"We picked up an SOS signal at west of this harbour"

Illustrious:"Should we send a reconnaissance fleet consisted of 2 heavy cruiser , 2 destroyer and 1 light cruiser?"

*Cleveland and Wales agreed upon hearing Illustrious's suggestion*

Dmitriy Donskoy's POV

Akula:"5 radar detected at north east moving at our way in 20 knots"

Dmitriy:"Affirmative , submerge to periscope depth"

*The Submarine submerged to periscope depth and Dmitriy still refuse to turn off the SOS signal*

5 Minute passed by

Akula:"Ship sighted at north east moving at our way"

*Dmitriy look through the periscope and shock to see a 5 warship which is 3 Heavy cruiser and 2 destroyer*

Dmitriy:"They all are World War 2 ships?"

*Dmitriy look back into the periscope and Identify each ship in sight*

Dmitriy:"At middle front we got USS Baltimore , right front we got USS Bremerton and left front we got USS Helena.As for the back row the back left we got USS Laffey and the back right we got HMS Javelin.Good thing I knew about old school warships"

*Then suddenly all those warship turn into hundred small blue cube and there are 5 girl in the same position as the warship*

Dmitriy:"What just happened.What kind of stuff did they put in those breakfast ingredients"

*Dmitriy looked back at those ship girls and they are discussing about something*

USS Baltimore POV

Baltimore:"Hey Helena you got anything in your radar?"

Helena:"Not ye- Wait I detect a submarine moving at our way"

Baltimore:"I don't see the submarine so it probably submerged already"

Helena:"That's probably the reason"

Baltimore :"Wait what is that thing poking out of the wate- IT'S A PERISCOPE FOR A SUBMARINE"

4 other ship girls:"Huh? Where?"

Baltimore:"In front of us!"

Dmitriy Donskoy's POV

*They are discussing something and the suddenly the stare at the periscope looking right into Dmitriy's soul.Suddenly the main speaker in the command room started to give messages*

???:!Unknown submarine please surface and Identify yourself!

*Upon hearing those words Dmitry quickly wear his suit and then cover it with one of an Admiral's attire and wears the futuristic mask with the admiral's hat*

Dmitriy:"Akula please reduce the speed to 0 knots and surface completely"

*The submarine started to surface and the speed started to reduce*

Baltimore's POV

Helena:!Unknown submarine please surface and Identify yourself!

Baltimore's thought :"Then a few seconds later a big submarine showed up in front of us leaving us all having an opened jaw on how big the submarine size is."

Source:https://www.naval-technology.com/projects/ssbn-typhoon-class/

Baltimore's thought : "We all then stand on the platform at the front of the submarine"

Dmitriy Donskoy's POV

*Dmitriy sees all their face shocked from seeing such big submarine submerge before their eyes.He then got out of the submarine using the hatch while bringing a megaphone.He then throws a ladder from the sealed door balcony showing sign that he invited those ship girls into the submarine*

Dmitriy's thought :"This should do it.I want to ask them so many questions regarding this place"

???:"Can we trust her?"

???:"She invited us to her submarine come let's head in it's not like submarine is a siren's submarine"

???:"The submarine soo big and it look very scary at the same time"

???:"Enough Idle talk let's climb the balcony and enter it"

*All of the shipgirls entered the submarine and they are greeted with Dmitriy.Without saying anything he closes the sealed door behind them and give them a sign to follow him.They reached the command center and the Dmitry started to talk*

Dmitry:"I am RF Dmitry Donskoy (TK-208) Typhoon Class Submarine from Russian Federation

???:"I am USS Baltimore (CA-68) of Baltimore class heavy cruiser from Eagle Union"

???:"I am USS Bremerton (CA-130) of Baltimore class heavy cruiser from Eagle Union"

???:"I am USS Helena (CL-50) of Brooklyn class light cruiser from Eagle Union"

???:"Hi there! I am HMS Javelin (F-61) of J class Destroyer from Royal Navy"

???:"zzzzzzzz..."

Javelin:"Hey Laffey! wake up this is not the time to sleep we are introducing ourselves"

???:"Fine , I am USS Laffey (DD-459) of Benson class destroyer from Eagle Union , That's all I'm going back to sleep on this very comfortable hairy chair"

*Laffey was sleeping on one of Dmitriy's Chair"

Baltimore:"So what faction are you from? Eagle Union , Iron Blood , Royal Navy , Sakura Empire , Vichya Dominion , Iris Libre , Dragon Empery or Norther Parliament?

Dmitry:"Excuse me but I have no knowledge about all those so called faction nor have I heard them before in my life"

Baltimore:"Then where are you from and  why you're broadcasting SOS Signal out of nowhere?"

Dmitriy:"I'm from Russia and I don't know I got here but the last thing I saw before I got here was me getting lifted and spinning in a tornado for quite a while.I broadcast the SOS Signal because I'm somehow lost in the Pacific"

Helena:"Baltimore careful he might be a spy from the Crimson Axis"

Baltimore:"You're right"

*Baltimore sighed as she looked at Dmitriy's direction*

Baltimore:"Dmitriy Donskoy please take off that mask and tell me what year and what nation did you work for"

Dmitriy:"I could answer the question but can I keep my mask on?"

Baltimore:"I'm sorry but it's needed to verify that you are not a spy nor an enemy"

*Dmitriy then open his mask and everybody look at Dmitriy with shock on their face*

Dmitriy:"Why are you all shock like you're seeing a ghost? I'm a human being too"

Bailtimore and other:"A MALE?!"

Dmitriy:"yeah what's wrong with that?"

Baltimore:"We- we've never seen a male before in our life"

Dmitriy:"Never saw a male? what are you all? a prisoner that's been living under a rock?"

Baltimore:"No it's just humans species is endangered on this planet and they are locked in a safe place to prevent Sirens from ending them"

Dmitriy:"I will answer the question but I will have a question for you after I answer it"

*Baltimore nods*

Dmitriy:"The year is 2021 and I work for Russia"

All  ships:"2021?!"

*They look at each other with shock as they heard 2021*

Dmitriy:"You all should calm down"

Baltimore's thought:"2021? It's 1941.. does that mean that he's from the future and Russia? i've never heard of that faction before"

Dmitriy:"What are sirens? why are human endangered? what are you? and what planet is this?

*Baltimore answers all of Dmitriy's question while being excited and nervous*

Baltimore:"Sirens are creature that invaded earth starting at the year 1939 and we are still at war with them. 2nd , Human are endangered because Sirens tend to hunt for one in sight. 3rd What am I? I am a Kansen which mean ship girls and we are warships with human feelings and 4th this is planet earth"

*Dimitriy tried to stay calm after hearing the answer given by Baltimore*

Dmitriy:"I'm sorry but do you have any place to stay like a harbour or something?"

Baltimore:"yes actually , we are sent by HMS Prince of wales from Pearl Harbour"

Dmitriy's mind:"Wait.. Pearl Harbour..."

Dmitriy:"Can we go to Pearl Harbour now?"

Baltimore:"Yeah sure follow us"

Helena:"Baltimore! , we can't just take strangers into our Harbour!"

Baltimore:"Relax Helena , beside this guy even state that he's from the year "2021" which is 80 years apart from now!"

Helena:"Fine but proceed and watch him with caution along the way"

*They all exit the submarine through the sealed door and escort Dmitriy Donskoy to Pearl Harbour  but before Baltimore left Dmitriy stopped Baltimore and ask another question to her*

Dmitriy:"Uhhh hey Baltimore what are those stuff on your back?"

Baltimore:"O-oh it's my rigging"

Dmitriy:"How did you do it?"

Baltimore:"Simply just imagine"

*Baltimore left and then Dmitriy tried the technique and suddenly Thousands of small blue cubes form into...A mini Dmitriy Donskoy with a steering , saddle and a mini shark skull at the front that resembles one of a Megalodon's skull but with the size of a Great White Shark's skuff"

Dmitriy:!"Well that was easier than I thought and this thing look so cool!"!

*The ship girls look at Dmitriy's rigging in terror as they saw a very big shark's skull  that have the same size as great white shark but the teeth and the skull structure are not one of a Great White Shark's skull , It's a species much more terrifying*

Dmitriy:!Well this is cool but I wouldn't want to get soaked yet so I'll just transform my so called "rigging" back into the Big Dmitriy Donskoy!

Baltimore:!"Very well but how fast can it move?"!

Dmitriy:!"22.22 knots when surface and 27 knots when underwater"!

*Baltimore's face become shocked as she heard those numbers*

Baltimore:!"That's a very fast speed for such gigantic submarine "!

Dmitriy then transformed back his ship to the sea and back in the command center.They all continue to move at 20 knots and then something came to interrupt them.Suddenly a big purple portal vortex showed up out of no where and transporting a fleet of siren that consist of 20 futuristic looking warship and a girl with big rigging on her back at the middle of the fleet

Dmitriy's mind:"WOAH WHAT IS THAT BIG PURPLE VORTEX AND THOSE WARSHIP THAT COMES OUT LOOK VERY FUTURUSTIC AND WHO IS THAT GIRL"

Dmitriy:!"Hey Baltimore why is there a fleet of 20 futuristic warship painted in black and red suddenly showed up from that portal vortex along with a Girl?"!

*Dmitriy tried to stay calm as possible to look professional *

Baltimore:!"Oh that's the fleet of Siren's warship I'm talking about but it's just the mass produced one's and then the one that's in the middle is Purifier which is one of the high ranking siren,Try not to sink your big ship while fighting them alright?"!

Dmitriy:!"HEY! DON'T YOU DARE UNDERESTIMATE RF DMITRIY DONSKOY THE PRIDE OF RUSSIAN NAVY"!

Baltimore:!"I'm sorry Dmitriy , I just thought that with such big size your ship can get hit their missile and salvos"!

Dmitriy:!"It's alright y'all don't know how deadly this submarine is I will show you how deadly this submarine is"!

Purifier POV

Source:https://www.naval-technology.com/projects/ssbn-typhoon-class/

Purifier:Huh? What is that submarine doing here..THAT'S THE BIGGEST SUBMARINE I'VE SEE IN MY LIFE.I was informed that there's only 5 ship girls but THERE IS A BIG SUBMARINE.Well hitting it would be easy because of it's size.Why am I being so scared , the mass produced jets can just shoot their missile at that big submarine it'll probably sunk after 2 hit , HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAH this battle will be fun!

End Of Chapter

Hi this is the Author :)

I hope you enjoy this chapter well , have a nice day.If you're wondering how any why I published a long chapter  after few hours of publishing new one then to simply answer the question.. I'm just excited to write and I feel motivated to write more lol . It's probably a behavior y'all like about a Wattpad author.

Goodbye :3

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

23.8K 680 39
A Strike Group that consist of 11 Naval Vessels that belongs to America, Britain and Japan. Without any warning they were transported to another worl...
4.4K 70 14
Feb/14/2026 - The Human-siren War has Gone for 2 Decades Now, It Finally Ended with Sirens Pushing the Humans of the Waters and Lands. and the Ship-H...
9K 211 16
A war between factions, old sea monsters from long forgotten tales and a person who couldn't care less. what happens when a new variable is inexpecte...
108K 1.2K 27
6 soldiers who were long lost friends are teleported to the world of Azur Lane. They realized that they where now ships from the future and decided t...