โ™š ๐๐”๐‘๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐๐‹๐€๐“๐Ž๐๐ˆ...

By seijue

ยฐ๐ŸŒโ˜๏ธ แต‰หฃแถœแต˜หขแต‰ แตแต‰ สทสฐแตƒแต—โป โ–ต โ—‚ [fem! reader|modern streamer! AU] ------ โ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ž ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—จ... More

๐๐”๐‘๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐๐‹๐€๐“๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐‚ ?
โ†ฏ ๐——๐—”๐—ช๐—ก ๐—ข๐—™ ๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง
โ†ฏ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—˜๐— ๐—•๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง
โ†ฏ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐——๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง
โ†ฏ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐——๐—œ๐—˜ ! ๐—™๐—ข๐—ข๐—Ÿ ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ค

โ†ฏ ๐—ก๐—ข ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ง

1.9K 107 46
By seijue

LITTLE DID YOU KNOW, THE NIGHT WON'T GO AS YOU HOPED FOR.

"Do you have a maid outfit I could borrow?" Kaeya asked out of the blue as the two of you made your way to
the comfort of your home to start streaming. The sun started to set, the darkness enclosing your surroundings.
It was currently raining hard, random peals of thunder every now and then. The two of you held your umbrellas closely,
not wanting to get hit by lightning ofc.

"No why the fuck would I have that. And why would you need a maid outfit."
You retorted, eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"I don't know, maybe you'd wear it for your future boyfriend." You chocked on your breath, lightly slapping him
across his face. "Ouch—! Oh, and I'll be wearing it to entertain my followers or something."

"Diluc would throw you out, and disown you as his stepbrother."
"He's already planning to do just that. Plus what's the fun in just wearing a plain t-shirt."
He replied, you just stood beside him, dumbfounded. "At least you won't look like an absolute idiot."

"I'd do it for clout."
...
"What?"

"What're we doing for the stream again..?" You asked, grabbing a can of carbonated drink from your fridge while Kaeya sat on the couch, preparing the stream.

"Whatever dumb shit I think of later. But maybe Pico Park. I was thinking of wearing the maid outfit for the whole stream, but seems like you don't have one.. I have an order, but it won't be arriving until a few more days." Kaeya replied, gazing at his screen.

"Ah shit! I forgot to check if he's streaming tonight." You muttered to yourself, hurrying to your laptop, and searching the certain username, who very obviously, is Albedo.

Fortunately, he was!
But the bad news is, this time, his camera was fixated on his drawing tablet. currently sketching out a person.
You couldn't tell who or what they looked like because of the fact the screen was zoomed in.
Soft music played in the background, but right now.. your attention is focused on his hands, they were long and slender..

"Is that Albedo? You should really tell him you're a diehard fan since.. yesterday.."
Kaeya said behind you, peeking at your screen and making you choke on your drink.

"Ah jeez! Don't scare me like that and continue whatever shit you're doing.."

"You'd like it if it were Albedo, wouldn't you?"
He replied, smirking as he went back to his seat.

'Maybe I would 🙄💅' you thought to yourself, snickering.

"We should start the stream soon.. unless you want to continue watching Albedo."
He muttered the last part to himself, staring at you giggling to yourself, he was dumbfounded before sighing to himself,
noticing that you didn't even heard him.

"y/n." He tugged your hair back, successfully gaining your attention.
"Ouch! What the fuck!?" You screamed, rubbing the patch of hair.

"You've been watching that for half an hour now, the stream's delayed bxtch."

"Wait it has??" You quickly closed Albedo's stream, having second thoughts before tweeting that you'd be streaming
with Kaeya tonight. They seemed excited for your announcement, being that it has been a while since you've last streamed together.

You hurriedly set up the lighting, unfortunately, the ring light won't open.
And the room's lighting isn't enough.

"Kaeya... the ring light won't work."
"Change the battery then."
"I already did.."

Kaeya looked at your direction before standing up, confirming that it does indeed not work.
"Do you have any other ones? This surely can't be your only ring light."
Noticing the silent response you gave him, he assumed you actually didn't have an extra.

"Surely no one would notice the lack of light right..?"
The male asked himself, unsure. It was even darker in the camera.

"Why's it so dark here anyway?" He questioned, sparing you a glance.
"I prefer the dark. Plus I already told you if fifth grade, I'm a vampire!"

"You're eyes are going to get worse, plus then why didn't you burn to ashes when outside earlier? hm?"
"I'm a special type of vampire." You spoke satirically, grinning giddily.

A few minutes later the two of you eventually started the stream, carefully explaining about how it was delayed, and
other important stuff in the dimly lit room.

The two of you talked casually before deciding to play Pico Park.. for the very reason that you actually haven't planned
this at all. You had to admit that it was fun, but it'll probably be better if you have a couple more people
with you.

"Get back here bitch! Grab the key!" You retorted, he was currently running away from the key, knowing that you won't be able
to get it without him.

You were desperately grasping your keyboard, clicking buttons and chasing him.

Just as the two of you were about to finish the level...
.
.
.
.
It suddenly browned-out(?)
And because of the fact your laptop is on life support, it died along with the electricity.
You should've noticed from the heavy rain.

"Shit." Kaeya mumbled before cutting of the stream, muttering sorries and excuses.

"Welp I'm going, better pay your electricity bills!"
He said walking out the door with his umbrella.
"Excuse me I actually do! It isn't my fault Mother Nature said no! AND YOU'RE FORGETTING YOUR LAPTOP !"

Happy getting out the womb anniversary day

This chapter is kinda trashy so I'm sorry about that 👉👈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4.1K 36
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024
2M 106K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
245K 10.3K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
643K 30.6K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...