๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“, the origi...

By -natasssha

she wears moonlight like lingerie. | tvd s4- to s2 ... More

๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
STOP.
Prologue
Act one
01. a she-wolf in town.
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ- ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ‘- ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
1.4- ๐–๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐จ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ“- ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ” ๐–๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐›๐จ๐ง ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ญ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ•- ๐Ž ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐˜๐ž ๐…๐š๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ-๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐๐š
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ- ๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ.
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ‘- ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ’- ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง (๐.๐Ÿ)
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ“-๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ”- ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ•- ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ.
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ–-๐…๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ—- ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ- ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž.
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- ๐‘๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- ๐€๐ฉ๐ซรจ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐จ๐ข, ๐‹๐ž ๐ƒรฉ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘- ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’- ๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐‚๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“- ๐‹๐จ๐ง๐  ๐–๐š๐ฒ ๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”- ๐‹๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•- ๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–- ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐›๐จ๐ง ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ญ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—- ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ข๐  ๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ- ๐€๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก.
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- ๐†๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Š.
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ.
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘-๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ- ๐‘๐ž๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ- ๐€๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ค๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ‘- ๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐๐š
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ’- ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ“- ๐Œ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ.
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ”- R๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฉ๐š๐ฉ๐š ๐Ž๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ.
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ•- ๐๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž.
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ–- ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ—- ๐๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง.
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ- ๐๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐€๐ซ๐ค๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐š๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- ๐‹๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- ๐‹๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ (๐.๐Ÿ)
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘- ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ค๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’- ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก.
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“- ๐“๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ.
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”- ๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ.
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•- ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž.
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–- ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—- ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ.
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ- ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ.
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐.
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘- ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’- ๐€ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ.
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“- ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐...๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ?

๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- ๐€๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ.

1.1K 42 4
By -natasssha

Moonlight

Hayley walked back into the house after receiving a call from Elijah. Apparently, Dahlia had gotten into Josephine Larue's head last night to send the Mikaelsons a message. They had until the next night and then she would come for Hope. Klaus, being Klaus, ended up killing the woman in front of their eyes, something that Alexis didn't want to know at breakfast.

Aiden, Alexis and Scott were near, with a map sprawled up atop the table, "accidentally" listening to their conversation. The Benoit man had come yesterday by Jackson's request to help and protect Hayley and Hope. Dahlia still didn't know where they were, that was the good news.

  Jackson kept his stubborn mind on his plan, get to the bayou and leave the city. The plan was not bad if it wasn't because Klaus would totally kill them all and because the witch was drawn to Hope's magic, wich meant that anywhere they go, she will still find her. But then, Hayley got an idea.

"Jack, maybe that's it? Dahlia could only sense her when she's using magic. So, what if there's a way of stopping her from doing it in the first place?"

Jackson frowned (as well as the other three that pretended to not hear) "She's just a baby. How are we gonna do that?"

Hayley had a determined look as she looked at her husband " I have an idea. Although... it's dangerous. Especially now"

Aiden glanced at Alexis once and then turned around "Let me do it" he said all of sudden. Hayley and Jackson both turned to look at him with concern, but Aiden gave them a solemn glance "Look, whatever it is, it's my fault you didn't get away yesterday"

Jackson shook his head not agreeing with the man "No, that wasn't your fault, Aiden"

"Please, just give me a chance to make it up to you" Aiden stared at him anxiously, he felt guilty and bad for having defied his alpha.

Alexis turned towards them and spoke up too "Then, I'll go with you" the younger werewolf was about to protest but she didn't let him "I told you to go through the other route, so, it was mine too"

Alexis widened her eyes for emphasis to Aiden, saying that she was not let him go alone. He sighed and nodded and then they turned towards Jackson and Hayley who were having a silent conversation before they agreed on, allowing them to depart from the building.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

After a quick getaway to the compound to search for the anti magic handcuffs, Aiden and Scott  found themselves at Davina's hideout with Josh and Alexis. The Benoit man had gone with Aiden to secure that he would come out safe and sound from the Mikaelson household while Alexis went directly to the cemetery and put Davina up the plan. They were going to ask the little witch to conjure a little amulet for Hope.

"Klaus doesn't suspect a thing!" Aiden exclaimed as he informed them about his encounter with the hybrid just some minutes ago, he couldn't know that they had stolen the chains.

"Oh! Right! Yes, I'm sure that Klaus "Color Me Paranoid" Mikaelson totally fell for your whole, "I came across the river for Hope's bunny" ruse!" Josh exclaimed, he was freaking out for the life of his boyfriend right now.

Alexis shared a small smile with Scott at Josh's concern, she thought it was really sweet how Josh always cares for Aiden even tho he can be a little sharp.

"Don't worry, I was there, he would have to take out on the two" Scott assured him but Josh wasn't convinced. Klaus was a hybrid he could kill them in an instant.

Aiden turned towards the witch and held out the shackles, ignoring his boyfriend's rant "Look, these manacles are spelled to neutralize witch power, right?" the Claire witch nodded "So, Davina, if you could transfer the magic from these onto something smaller? Just think about it-- if the baby can't give off magic, then Dahlia won't be able to track her!"

Davina nodded slowly "I can try, but what difference does it make? I thought the baby was already safe?"

Alexis shared a look with Aiden before she confessed "Hayley and Jackson are getting ready to run away"

Davina looked both shocked and slightly jealous at this revelation "Wow" She laughed bitterly "Good for them. If Kol had asked me to run before he got hexed? Well, he wouldn't have had to ask me twice"

Alexis looked at her sympathetically and after a moment, the witch sighed and gestured for them to gave her the shackles.

She took the manacles from Aiden and settled them down on a table before taking off a silver bracelet and setting the chain next to it "Let's say I do this-- aren't we forgetting one really important thing?" she looked at Aiden worriedly "If Klaus finds out what you did--"

"He's not gonna find out and he promised he wouldn't harm him" Alexis cut her off with a pointed look, she did not want to think about what could happen.

Aiden nodded "Let me worry about that"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Alexis was in the compound once more. She walked across the patio to Klaus's art room where the hybrid was painting and strategizing, because we all know that when he paints it's because he's putting together a plan.

She knocked on the door frame with s twisted mouth "Bad time?"

"Alex!" he exclaimed as he glanced once at her with faux emotion, knowing she wasn't here because she wanted "Ah, yes. As I've recently proved disagreeable, I assume Elijah asked you here to play "friend" or "therapist" to the savage beast"

"It was actually Cami who called me, your actual therapist" She stated as she approached him slowly, her hands behind her back in an innocent manner.

"Did she now?" he questioned slightly surprised that the blonde had asked her to come.

Alexis hummed "I needed some fresh air from that infirmary and you look like you could use some. Maybe we could go for a walk? or to that nice café in the other block?" she smiled innocently "You can spend like five seconds not obsessing about who not to trust"

"I quite enjoy my obsessions, thank you very much" He returned to his painting rejecting her not so subtle offer, even though he would love to "Do not worry, I shall tell Camille you came as asked, and you may leave assured your duty is fulfilled"

Alexis sighed, almost sad and approached him, placing a hand over the brush "Klaus, talk to me" she said almost in a whisper.

The hybrid sighed frustrated and gave her a side-glance before he nodded to her.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Even though it was winter, today was a warm day in the south. They were sitting across from each other in an outdoor café, just a block from the compound, the one she recommended. The place was nice and new, covered in white walls that reflected the sun perfectly and big windows that allowed the customers to see other people pass by the streets and listen to the musicians playing jazz.

"Okay" Alexis said as she clasped her hands together, she was not a therapist but she knew how to listen "I'm not gonna defend Freya, 'cause I still don't trust her much but didn't you think about how hard it must've been for her to grow up with this woman? I mean, you more than anyone should know what it feels like"

"Yes, yes, poor Freya" Klaus said in a bored tone so she gave him a pointed look "But that's my point exactly-- I, of all people, know whether the parent raising you loves you or loathes you, they still form who you are. After all this time, am I not Mikael's son? And, therefore, is Freya not just as dangerous as Dahlia herself?"

"Well, yes, but you didn't even give her the benefit of the doubt, not even once. And above all that, you killed Mikael, her beloved father, in front of her eyes" She retorted but knowing that the man would not change his mind about her by the look he gave her, she changed the subject "And speaking of which, don't you have any feelings about that?"

"My only feeling is a lingering sense of annoyance that he didn't stay dead the first time" Klaus stated simply.

Alexis gave him a skeptical look "You guys spent a day together as allies, you didn't fight, something you always wanted and, I saw, but then you killed him. The person who, as you said, raised you"

"I killed him for the second time" He shrugged "After the first good day we ever had together, we actually made a good team. And, just when it looked as though we might, for once, be allies..." he seemed hesitant about his next words before he said it "I drove a stake through his heart"

Alexis frowned in an almost sad manner "Because he said he loved Freya?"

Klaus smile fell but he shrugged it off "Or, maybe it's just what I do? Kill my enemies, sometimes my friends. This may come as a surprise to you, Alex, but I'm not a terribly good person" He smirked as the werewolf in front of him just stared at him silently. She wished she could say that he was a good person but he wasn't, not if it didn't benefit him. She knew that, of course she did and sorry Cami, but she tried.

The conversation with Klaus hadn't gone as she expected, if she expected any of it. She wasn't a psychologist, she didn't know why Cami had asked her to do it. She was now walking down the street when she felt the familiar scent of his brother near, she followed it to find him and Aiden hugging in an alleyway.

She appeared next to the two and exclaimed loudly "Why are we hugging?"

The two men separated, startled by her presence and laughed after a moment. Aiden placed a hand on her shoulder "Josh and I are leaving, for some time at least"

Alexis widened her eyes "Oh, I'm so happy for you two!" she hugged the man "I hope we'll see you soon though"

When they pulled away Jackson gave her a pointed look "Aiden told me about the Klaus thing, I know you were covering him and I'm not mad"

Alexis sighed relieved "God, thanks"

"He did punch me though" Aiden stated as he rubbed his nose.

The three laughed once more and after a moment they looked between the three so Alexis brought the two in a hug, she just got them back and two were already out of her life, she could not bear another one of her boys leaving her.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Aiden was dead

Josh had called Alexis when she was on her way to the infirmary with Jackson. Asking them to please go and pick up his body because he couldn't even think and that they deserved to know first than anyone else. So they turned around and went to look for the body of their childhood friend.

Alexis was devastated.

Not just because she had recently reconnected with him, but because of Josh, the love of his life snatched from his hands in a second. Just when they were thinking of running away. And she didn't know what to think, Klaus had promised her that he wouldn't hurt him but everything fit perfectly, the scratches on his face and just after he told her that.

Jackson carried Aiden's body inside the infirmary as he yelled "KLAUS!"

Alexis met Scott at the door, he had come back a few hours ago to deliver Hope's new bracelet, dry tears ran down her cheeks "Josh called us, he was laying in an alley, I-I" she said in between breathes.

Scott cupped her face in his hands "It's okay, it's okay" he said but couldn't stop the tears that threatened to come out of his eyes.

The two walked behind Jackson as the man entered the room yelling Klaus's name in pure anger. Hayley approached them and looked between the siblings before Jackson placed Aiden onto the table. She gasped "What happened?"

"Klaus made Aiden spy on us" Jackson began before he glared furiously at the hybrid "Instead, he told me everything so you killed him!"

"You killed one of the wolves sworn to protect our daughter?" Hayley questioned him with angry and disappointed eyes.

Alexis couldn't even look at the man, he had betrayed her trust once more. But she did "You promised!" she exclaimed with a gaze full of hurt.

What she found was not was she was expecting, he had a blank expression, almost like surprised. But he quickly shrugged it off "So what if I did?" he pointed at Aiden's body "This is what happens to anyone who dares cross me!"

"Just give us the word, Jackson" One of the werewolf guard said furiously.

Klaus turned to the person and shouted "Yes! Come and have a go! But you'll be putting your life on the line for one who is all too willing to betray you. Perhaps this never would have happened if he'd had a real Alpha"

As soon as his words left his lips, Jackson lunged forward and punched Klaus across the cheek. Klaus stumbled back a bit, rage spreading across his features as he pushed the wolf against the others. Alexis, closer to Jackson, walked forward and pushed Klaus away from him, the hybrid in a rage and not wanting to hurt her, pinned her against the wall with an arm over her chest. Jackson went to attack him ordering him to stay away from his sister but Elijah got in the middle.

"Do you wish to die?" He asked towards the wolves and their alpha.

Hayley pushed Elijah away from her husband "You wanna kill me, too, Elijah?"

Alexis and Klaus meanwhile were having a staring contest, she looked at him with betrayal and hurt, narrowing her eyes, pleading him to explain but he just masked his own hurt, wanting to prove himself the alpha male once more. She shook her head and pushed him away, walking back towards her pack.

"If you come at him, you come at me" Elijah stated. Both Hayley and Alexis had betrayed looks about the whole thing, of course Elijah would defend his brother, same as Alexis would defend Jackson but it still hurts.

Family, ladies and gentlemen.

Klaus simply grinned "You lot should make better use of your time. I suggest burying your dead"

Alexis looked at him incredolously, this was not the Klaus she knew. Hayley stared at him so enraged that she screamed the next words "GET. OUT."

Elijah turned to look over his shoulder at his brother "Niklaus, you mentioned a plan. I recommend you begin. Hayley and Hope are safe for the time being and not going anywhere"

Klaus smirked smugly as he glanced at Hayley and the pack, never at the Kenner woman "Shan't be long" he muttered before he turned on his heels, leaving the house.

As soon as he left, the wolves went back to mourn their friend. Soon, they would have to plan a funeral for him. And the truth is, Alexis didn't know if she could go through more lost. She needed to protect the ones she loved, now more than ever.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

And after thinking and talking, Elijah was going to allow them to go further into the bayou and hide there. Now they just needed time so, while Alexis distracted Klaus, Elijah went to prepare the dagger that Kol and Davina had prepared for the hybrid to sleep.

She felt terrible about this but maybe Klaus deserved something of what would happen to him. She was only doing it for Hope, to keep her safe. Not even because Hayley asked for it.

So, she now paced back and forth in the courtyard, she didn't even knew how she had gotten there before the hybrid, but here she was, waiting for him.

And when he passed the threshold she called out to him, her voice was nervous "Tell me you didn't do it" she pleaded as she moved to stand across from him, forcing him to halt his steps "Tell me you didn't, please"

Klaus turned around "Alexis" he sighed, he never called her by her full name, so she knew she had him.

"You admitted it" she cut him off as she approached him slightly.

Klaus's expression changed into one of aggravation "Then why even come here? If I tell you who I am, and you refuse to believe me, then I can hardly be blamed for your disappointment" he then turned to walk away but she called out to him, once more making him stop.

"Well the thing is, I don't believe you!" She could feel the tears brimming at her eyes "Because you promised me and you never break your promises. And because, yeah, I don't trust Freya, and I'm pretty sure she's up to something. But do you know what she didn't do? she didn't kill an innocent boy. My friend, she didn't kill him!"

"And neither did I!" Klaus turned around and shouted in frustration, his hands scrunched in a fist.

Alexis looked at him frustrated and confused but after a moment she gasped in relief "And why didn't you said that?"

"If I've spilled your blood, Crescent blood, then Hayley will be forced to question her pack's loyalty to Hope, and she will not run!" Klaus exclaimed as he approached her.

Alexis shook her head, he didn't understand the gravity of the situation "No, that'll just drove her away from you and the wolves wouldn't want to-"

"Only I can save her!" Klaus shouted in frustration his hands pressing against his chest "And I need them to fear me!"

"And what about me?" Alexis wiped away the tear that involuntarily slipped down her cheek "Am I supposed to fear you, too?"

Klaus stared at her for a long moment as he approached, standing mere inches from her. He sighed "It would be better for you if you did. To believe that I'm the monster they would paint me as. And then, when all this was past, I might find you and profess my innocence. And, because you're you, you'd believe me. And we would pass a perfect afternoon in a corner café together"

He lifted his hand and gently cupped her cheek, the she-wolf exhaled heavily as she closed her eyes for a moment, feeling the touch of his hand on her skin, too mixed emotions at the time. He continued then as he watched every detail in her face "And I would wish for nothing more. A better man would protect you with that lie, but I am not that man" he then dropped his hand slowly, brushing his fingertips against her cheek "And so I leave you burdened with the truth that no one will believe"

She opened her mouth to speak but he once again, had left her speechless. And she could do nothing about it. She watched him walk away from her. Her heart ached. His heart did too, he didn't want to walk away but he had to.

author's note:

SO FRICKIN SAD!!!!! just 4 more chapters!

Do you like this new adaptation of more gifs or should I leave to one per chapter. I couldn't decide which one to left:(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 6.6K 90
๐”๐๐‚๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ - โ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ก๐™› ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™™ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง?โž...
455K 21K 46
โI can see your lips moving, and I hear words coming out of your mouth, but I can't understand any of it because I don't speak asshole.โž ( SEASONS TW...
47.3K 1.4K 44
The Vampire Diaries Season One to Season Four The Originals Season One to TBD Kol Mikaelson x OC