𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

By slutfapoloxyb

𝐋,𝐋𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲,𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞,𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐎,𝐨𝐡, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 �... More

Copyright ©️
1
2
3
4
5
6.
7
8
9
10.
12
13
14
15
Thank you.
16
the end.

11

1.9K 112 10
By slutfapoloxyb

Omniscient

Jaelynn and Dakari stared at each other with lustful eyes as they thought of the things they wanted to do to each other for the longest while.

Dakari pulled Jaelynn closer to him as he stared at her body in awe; he then gripped her neck and pecked her lips multiple times before passionately kissing her.

Breaking the kiss, he unclamped her bra; he then stared at her breast in amusement.

Dakari's dick was now pounding in his boxers as the only thing he thought about was diving in her wap.

Jaelynn tucked on his Ethika's before pulling them down, making his dick spring out, poking her on her stomach.

He lifted her gently, plopping her on the bed, then he climbed on top of her and kissed every inch of her body until he reached her v line, making Jaelynn's chest heave up as she knew in herself he was going to twist up her insides.

Dakari's sex demon took over him, so he ripped off Jaelynn's black thongs, making her kick him in his side.

"I'm sorry ", he said before getting down on his knees.

He then positioned her body and then spread her legs open and stared at her freshly waxed coochie in amazement, but before he went down, he looked up at Jaelynn, making them make eye contact.

"You ready," he asked her.

Saying yes while nodding her head in response, he went down and started to eat her coochie like his last supper.

Earning load moans from Jaelynn her started swirling his tongue on her clit even faster, making her legs shake uncontrollably.

(A/N: Wattpad wasn't making me put it any longer than that🙄)

Jaelynn grabbed his head trying to, make him stop.

"Stop doing that shit", he said, but with every word he said, she felt a vibration that drove her crazy.

Jaelynn was getting closer to her climax by the second, and Dakari knew that his tongue was working magic.

Dakari started to suck on her clit while pumping his finger in and out of her coochie.

Jaelynn felt knots in her stomach, and shortly after, she squirted all over Dakari's face.

(A/N: Pussy juice all over his face😏and they flagged me for the last one, so I gotta use that one.)

He kissed her coochie a few more times before getting off his knees started massaging his dick.

Dakari dragged Jaelynn further down on the bed and started to plant kisses on her face.

Jaelynn wanted to return the favour of giving him head, but she had no experience with sucking dick, but she thought that trying wouldn't hurt.

She used her strength to flip him over and started to kiss his body until she reached his dick.

She swallowed the air that was stuck at her throat before taking up his dick and slowly started to stroke it.

She lowered her head and placed her tongue on his tip, making his dick jump once again.

She thought about biting the tip but didn't think she was supposed to do that since it was soft.

She licked the tip a few times before going down on his dick which caused him to curl his toes a little.

Jaelynn continued to bop her head up and down, earning moans from Dakari.

" yea bitch give him that twirlie worlie 5000 pro max"She thought as she heard his moans growing louder.

Dakari was surprised in himself because he has never moaned while getting head.

Dakari's dick started to twitch in Jaelynn's mouth but her main focus was making him cum.

Bopping her head a few more times she started to massage his balls and make spit bubbles.

Dakari tried to push her head off but she just kept sucking until he came in her mouth.

He thought that's she was done but she kept going make him moan even louder.

(A/N :Y'all see that sucky sucky 10000?)

Jaelynn was pleased with what she did so she decided to stop.

Dakari got up a spread Jaelynn's legs apart and aligned his dick with her coochie entrance.

"You ready" he asked her as he knew she was a virgin.

" Yea but take time though", she said.

Dakari knocked his dick on her coochie like a door before slowly placing a small part of his tip inside her.

To his complete shock, jaelynn screamed.

"Whaddup?" He asked.

"Was that all of it?"

"Nah bae, that's only the tip."

"The tip", she said with a shakey ass voice.

" We can stop if you want; it isn't a problem."

"No, I want it, but gimme alla it one time,"

He aligned himself once again before trying to insert his dick into Jaelynn's coochie.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked once again

"No " she said with teary eyes.

"I got you" he said softly before aligned himself at her entrance once again.

Jaelynn started to silent cry because it was a bit painful but her screams soon turned into loud moans.

Slowly grinding his waist Dakari lowered his body and kissed Jaelynn's lips a few times.

Dakari was finally deep in her wap, so he soon started to moan as well.

He then flipped her into the backshot position and started to pound her coochie.

(A/N: Yall they deemed me so if you can't see good it ain't my fault)

"Bae take some out" Jaelynn managed to say.

"Nah remember when you said you wanted dick" he said.

"Who's pussy this"

"Mi-mine" Jaelynn said before moaning.

"Who's pussy this" Dakari said going in harder and faster.

"It's yours''she moaned and then placed her and on his wrist trying to push him off.

They were both close to their climax but Dakari wanted to please his girlfriend so he kept his nut in until Jaelynn's legs started to shake uncontrollably and shortly after, she came all over his dick, making him pull out and nut on her back.

They both plopped down on the bed breathing heavier by the second.

" Round 2" Jaelynn asked.

"Yea let's go" Dakari responded.

__________________________
Y'all I tried🥴.
Excuse any mistakes.
Vote😏
Comment🙄
And stay pretty 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.2K 15
𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀, 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐.. ©𝘽𝙤𝙤...
190K 4.3K 47
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏƦ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs .. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀs ❒❒❒❒❒❒❒
Love lies By

Teen Fiction

21.4K 297 19
js read..💕
510K 28.9K 33
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘷𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘴