Just a kid?

By Ashwastakenistaken

What if Dream lied the whole time. What if he had a secret that nobody knows not even sapnap or George. What... More

Planned or not?
Visitors...
?Freedom?
We meet again
Where?
Dead or Alive?
The decison
Just a what?
what if?
Truth or lie?
Wrong timing
Help?
Guilt and pity
memories
never coming back
A blue sheep?
Too stubborn
A plan
two man in black
10 am
impatient
The cold truth
disbelieve
a hug
a obvious trick
gaslighting
unlucky
Hesitation
Imaganation or not
a grave for a friend
Cold
A child stays a child
the red haired women
A misunderstanding

I'm sorry

3.2K 125 343
By Ashwastakenistaken

Nobody POV:

All of them were looking at dream even sam was looking this time. Nobody knew what they should say. It was akward but Sam didn't care. He didn't feel much pity towards the kid. So he decided to just continue the conversation from ealier.

So sam started talking and soon the others joined. Dream was now standing next to tommy and listened to their conversation. It was nothing special just a normal converstion they said nothing special and the topic was pretty normal.

Suddednly dream began to feel sleepy again. He barely slept after tommy left the room. Only a few minutes at least. So of course the whole not sleeping thing finally cought up to him. His body felt so heavy. He had a huge magrine and just wanted to sleep but he knew the second he fell asleep he would just have another nightmare.

Funny isn't it? His name is dream. Yet he barely sleeps and instead of dreams he has nightmares.

Dream could bearly think straight. His head feels like someone threw him against the wall and all the noices are not making anything better.

 Wierd why is it getting this bad just now? Dream tried to stay focused. He is tryingto distract himself by listening to the others conversation but it didn't help.

He knew going upstairs was not an opion he is too tired to walk that far. He kinda just wanted to sleep on the floor but that would be just as effective as sleeping in the prison and dream is sure that would make his nightmares worse. So what now?

Dream POV:

everything feels so heavy. Why do I feel this shitty out of sudden? Ok I can think about that later. So what now? What could I do?

I could maybe ask tommy- ok nope scratch that. That won't happen. He is just fake stop this. Gosh stop being so fucking childish. He will probably not help me but he did earlier. No stop no he just- he was probably just pitying me.

It's wierd tho... it didn't really seem like it but what other reason would he have? He doesn't seem like he is just pitying me and neither does it seem like that he just wants to look good? So why would he help me what is he planning.

 I can't think with this fucking headache.

God damnit. Suddendly my body basically moved itself and I didn't relize what I was doing. My vision got blurry and then went black. I don't know what happened but it was suddendly so comfortable so honetly I don't care.

Nobody POV:

There were all just talking not paying much attention again. When suddendly dream started to move. Nobody noticed that expect for tommy. Dream's eyes weren't focused and it made Tommy feel uneasy . Dream looked once again like he would pass out any second. So of course Tommy wanted to make sure that wouldn't happen.

But tommy defently did not expect dream's next move. The child suddendly started to walk towards him. Slowly getting closer. He then jumped on the teenager's lap and cuddeld against Tommy's chest.

Everyone once again stopped talking and just looked shocked at Tommy and Dream. Tommy tried his best not to move. He was sure that Dream wasn't completly aware of what he just did but at the same time Tommy didn't care. He counted this as a victory as a sign that the kid was starting to trust him more. If just a bit and not completly aware it was a beginning.

Tommy slowly moved his arms around the kid to put him in a more comfortable position. He was still cuddling into Tommy's chest and Dream's small hands had a death grip on Tommy's t-shirt. Tommy once again smiled.

Tommy hugged dream. Making sure to keep his arms around the child so he wouldn't fall. Tommy looked up and saw that almost everyone was staring looking quite shocked at the two. Almost everyone only two weren't. Techno and Wilbur were both smirking.

„told ya he would be a great big brother" techno whispered. He and wilbur didn't stop smirking for one second looking at their younger brother and probably new youngest sibling. Phil on the other hand just looked at tommy and dream. His eyes looked like they had stars in them. Phil thought this was the most adorble thing ever.

„you know dream still started all those wars and-" Sam was about to protest when Tommy and the rest shot him a cold blick. „keep it down asshole" tommy hissed.

Sam cleared his throw and spoke again this time a lot quiter „don't forgot what he did especially to you tommy. Anyways I would like to continue our conversation but also I think we need to discuss something. Not about dream this time" Punz and wilbur rolled their eyes and everyone went back to the topic from ealier. Just they were whispering to make sure dream woudn't wake up. 

2 hours later

This is probably the longest dream has every slept in who knows how long and he still was deep asleep on Tommy's chest. It was so adorable and tommy is pretty sure Wilbur and Techno already took over 500 pictures.

They also dropped the topic from earlier completly and were now talking about what they were doing about the memebers of the smp. When tommy remeberd something he was planning to point out the whole time.

„hey don't you think it's weird how karl could see dream even though he is too fucking small for the windows and it's the fucking 2nd floor." tommy whisperd. The others just looked at him before thinking about it.

Techno was the first one who answerd „yeah I noticed too but honestly I didn't really care at that time" 

„so he lied? But why that? What is he hiding?" punz said it sounded like he was asking that more himself than the others.

„why would he lie about something like that." Phil asked. They were now all thinking of reasons why or how he acctually knew. They were all quite.

Tommy snapped out of his thoughts when dream suddenly held thigher into Tommy's shirt.

He looked down and saw dream burring his face father into Tommy's chest. The child began to shake. Tommy frowned at that. He had a bad feeling that he knew what was happening.

Slowly dream started to repeatedly whisper the sentence 'I'm sorry'. It was so quite tommy almost didn't hear it but just almost. Dream obvouisly had a nightmare and whatever it was it was scarring the kid so much.

Tommy didn't know how to help but he wanted to he didn't want to see the child scarred anymore. He wanted dream to feel safe. So Tommy just slowly started to rub circle on dream's back. He hugged the kid a bit tighter trying to show dream that he was still safe in Tommy's arms.

It took a while till dream calmed down a bit and Tommy felt so bad for the child at that moment. Nobody deserves what dream went trough. Expecially not dream and whatever happened in dream's nightmare made him apologize alot.

A few mintues dream was quite the only sound he made were shacky breaths. When he suddendly phused himslef away from Tommy's chest still on the teenagers legs tho. Dream slowly looked up to Tommy he looked so tired that he didn't seem to care that he was hugging with Tommy.

All dream wanted was sleep. He just wants this headache to go away.

So instead of leaving he started to cuddle against Tommy's chast again this time his face was facing a wall. Dream closed his eyes but before he fell asleep once again he whisperd „please fogive me..."

Tommy felt so so bad. He knew that this was probably connected to dream's nightmare and it didn't make anything better. Tommy was quite curious what made the child so scared. What made the child apologize so much?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.1K 22
Tw for the book: Suicide Self harm Eating disorders (I think) Cannibalism (dream eats his own flesh because Sam forgot about him so he doesn't get fo...
4.3K 34 20
I genuinely don't know where I'm going with this...but yeah I have some free time, so why not write some fictional stuff which I know that will never...
53K 774 25
DSMP oneshots because some of us need a life- Mainly featuring: Dream, George, Sapnap, Karl and Quackity (other characters will be involved but thes...
52.2K 2.4K 59
I hate myself for not proof reading this fic/j honestly im just doing this for the sake of being bored also cause I enjoy writing. This is a sbi roy...