Trapped in a Spider's Web (Na...

By Flakes1215

Naraku x Reader ~ (Y/n) was a somewhat mysterious character.. She's a pure blood spider demon. One that start... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Epilogue

Chapter 4

306 10 0
By Flakes1215

Putting her hand on his forehead she muttered a quiet spell in a demonic like tone.

"What you see is what we were. That's my answer to you...."

~

Centuries ago a little girl ran a path between both her forest of birth and spiders and the forest of darkness right beside it. The purple miasma was always thick and the trees were always dark. The forest of darkness was a place that most would always fear. At night you could hear wails and cries coming from deep within. Then there was her forest.. bright green trees always in the rays of sunlight, but it used to be a dark place as well before her father showed up.

The little girl laughed as she stumbled slightly, seeing the red eyes from the dark forest following her. Her mother and father would never let her cross over to the other side, but she still ran the path splitting them along with another who hid in the shadows right beside her.

If she let her own demon take over and strained enough she could make out the mischievous smirk coming from the shadows as well causing her to grin.

"(Y/n)!"

Her eyes widened as she froze mid run and tripped. She quickly flicked out a web to catch herself before looking up to see her father flying over head. His pitch black wings carrying him swiftly through the air.

"My little girl!" he laughed his soothing laugh before swooping her up on his way down and hovering a couple feet about the ground now.

"Dad!" she gasped in surprise,

"You little sneak.. I knew I'd find you on this path. You know that entire forest is open for you to roam yet you always run this path anyway. I know you're curious and all, but only when you can take care of yourself is when we'll allow you to go." he said,

Kiyoshi was always an energetic man who always believed in the goodness of those around him along with enough curiousity to get him into the most dangerous of situations. But. It was his very own curiousity that led him to his love, Yosei. And it was also his curiousity that wound up in his own daughter along with the bright silver eyes.

"I know.. but the spiders are in nesting right now and the webs keep getting in my eyes.." she pouted, before smiling down to the shadowy figure that always ran with her. "Besides, I know I'm not allowed inside that forest, but I'm allowed outside of it, aren't I?"

He chuckled

"I guess you're right, just don't get any closer than you already are or your mother will kill me."

The little girl laughed.

"I know!"

He shook his head, putting her back on the ground.

"Just don't get into any trouble alright, I still have some defences to put up for the spring." he sweat dropped,

"I promise." the little girl said, serious now.

Her father only looked at her for a second before sighing.

"Alright, (Y/n). Continue running your heart out"

She giggled before doing just that as he continued watching from the sky with a gentle smile on his face. They say what he did was a sin... yet that little girl along with her mother felt so much more like a blessing to him than anything else in this world.

"Kiyoshi?"

He looked down to see the love of his life.

"Yosei.. what brings you up here.. didn't you have some business to discuss with that man... Kurai?"

She grumbled, her black eyes flashing red for a moment.

"I tied him up and left that dark place." she growled, before continuing. "He wants the same thing like last time. To rule my territory and become my king.. that arrogant man has no shame or sense in my opinion."

He laughed quietely to himself, offering his hand to her as she simple stood on a high branch right near him.

"That may be because as much as he believes in it, the forest of darkness will never be at his command. The forces in that forest were never meant to be tamed and will only lay in submission for the demon king and him alone. Deep down he knows this.. so he continues to try and persue your territory instead that really is ruled by you and whoever you chose to let."

She grabbed his hand, letting him pull her up bridal style and fly up high enough to see both lands completely and the thin line that roughly seperated them. One of black and purple while the other a lush green.

"She's running the path again.. isn't she.."

"She is.. though I think I caught a glimps of someone else. I think she might have a friend we don't know about." he smiled again, "Probably a demon from the same place we always tell her not to go into. The same place Kurai thinks to have tamed completely."

"She's as reckless as you are!" The woman groaned tiredly, remembering all the times she had to save the angel when they were younger.

"I know.. but she's as stern and playful as you as well. She never broke the rules, just bent them slightly and went around them." he laughed,

~

"Naraku!" (Y/n) giggled, "Sesshomaru's going to be here soon, come out of the shadows will you!"

A little boy around her age with dark locks of hair blitzed from the shadows to tackled her playfully.

"Really! I'm always surprised when he leaves.. he practically lives here as well." He said, thinking to himself suddenly before his eyes widened as he landed on his back with you now grinning.

"Yep! He only leaves when his mother wants him back for a day or two to do something."

He nodded in understanding before smirking and going to push her back, yet she pinned his wrists to stop him completely somehow.

"Got it. You know.. one day we're all going to get caught.. and you're the one who's going to get the most blame from both sides because of who you are.. My so called father will put it all on you and your parents are probably going to be more mad about you breaking their one rule than the fact about us all hanging out together, and Sesshomaru is allowed to cross over since our father's get along here and there anyway.."

(Y/n) only tilted her head slightly with a closed eye smile.

"You and Sesshomaru are my best friends. As long as you two are ok I don't really care. My dad probably already knows about you, and my mom will probably just stress that I be more careful. We'll be fine, Ku"

"What are you guys doing?"

They both looked over to another little boy their age as well. He stood there with a frown of confusion on his face. Seeing his dark haired friend under his sister.

"Just talking.. How was your trip?" The girl smiled simply,

He sighed, not even going to bother with their current position. Probably just tackling each other as usual. Something probabloy Naraku started..

"Terrible as usual. Your day?"

"Good." the two answered together, seperating.

"What was the plan for today now...?"

"Go down to the cove as usual." Naraku smirked, wrapping an arm around Sesshomaru's shoulders to drag him up ahead towards (Y/n) who had already started walking.

"Did you guys add to it when I as gone?" He asked, curiously.

They both shook their heads.

"No, remember what we all agreed on. No adding anything without the consent of the other two" (Y/n) said, pointing to Naraku who was the one who came up with the rule.

They each had come up with their own rule. Naraku's being to not add anything without the consent of all three. (Y/n)'s was to keep their special place a secret. And Sesshomaru's was to not annoy him while he read. Simple golden rules.

"Right." he remembered, "I meant mine."

She chuckled,

"We know."

...

Once they made it down to the waterfall that led to their special cove, they all slid behind the heavily pouring water to be brought to their secret hangout.

Walls, floor, and ceiling made of nothing but rock. The cove was a surprisingly large place, having little open ways that led to other random pockets of air. Five in total. They each had their own room to do as they pleased, the main opening being a hangout room of sorts and the fifth and final being where they kept their secrets. The main area had a silk carpet (Y/n) herself had made being stain colored by the boys to their own design. Tables and pillows along with a soft plushy bag they had randomly found to which they used as a pillow. The entire place was lit up with candles and some torches. Might not have seemed like much, but it was theirs and they all loved the place. Their parent's not even knowing about the waterfall right at the edge of their forest.

(Y/n) had dramatically collapsed onto the plush chair bag.

"I missed this place.."

"We came 4 days ago!" Naraku laughed, his red eyes flashing with amusement as Sesshomaru nodded in agreement looking around.

"The silence is peaceful here... with only the splashing of the waterfal. I quite agree... I think I'll be in my room. I have a couple books to catch up on" he said, smiling unlike his future self as he walked to the hole that led to his place of rest.

(Y/n) giggled, watching him go before turning to Naraku who was smiling in amusement as well.

"Guess we'll have to be quiet so we don't annoy him too much. Wanna go outside to watch the koi fish?" she asked,

"Sure.. Maybe ghost will be there."

So the two of them went back outside to the small lake in which the waterfall poured into. The water clear as can be they walked toward the very end where a little stream split off towards another small pond where the koi usually swam. The boy ended up being right when they saw the pure white koi swimming towards them.

"Hey Ghost.. been awhile since I've seen you.." Naraku smiled, sitting down and gently setting his feet in the water.

Ghost had popped his head out from the water as they both chuckled quietly. Naraku quickly pat the fish softly on the head. Ghost was the biggest koi in the pond being around 33 inches long.

Ghost dipped back into the water before swimming closer to him.

"I wonder if Night is here as well.." (Y/n) mumbled to herself, walking about the pond until she spotted the black koi who had a single white marking on her forehead that looked like a crescent moon.

She quickly layed on her stomach, dipping her hands into the cool water, grinning as she saw the black koi swim just above her palms to wait and be pet as well. She chuckled, doing just that.

The two of them of them sat in comfortable silence. Watching the koi's happily swim about until Sesshomaru sat beside (Y/n) as she pet an orange and black spotted koi. He nodded to the fish as a couple swam towards him. He sighed before sticking his hand out as well.

"Well... the sun is starting to go down... wanna go up?" he asked as the other two looked over to him.

"Of course!"

"Why not!"

So the three of them ended up sitting above the waterfall which was on a tall cliff. The little girl sat somewhat in between the two boys, her head on Sesshomaru's shoulder and Naraku's head on he lap as her fingers swifted through his hair. The three of them peacefully looking out towards the strange sunset view they had.

"I sometimes wish... our parents weren't always at eachother's necks.. though I guess it's kind of hard when my father's a complete ass" Naraku suddenly said, mumbling the last part to himself.

Sesshomaru hummed

"The only reason my father is heasitant around yours is because of what he did to Lady Yosei.. which is one of his closest friends"

(Y/n) sighed, nodding.

"My parents still don't think I know about the real reason they don't want me going into the dark forest.. but I can hear them talk. I think your father tried forcing my mother into a blood bound marriage"

The boy nodded

"That sounds about right. He wants your moms forest. Which is stupid if you ask me. He's a spider demon and she's of pure royal blood." he grumbled, rolling his eyes.

"My father agreed to help Lady Yosei to set up defences around the territory as well I forgot to mention. This might be the last time we can come here together this Spring..." Sesshomaru stated, frowning at the thought.

Naraku and (Y/n) had never heard of this posibility before, their eyes wide in shock.

"But that's 4 months... Spring is in two days......." (Y/n) whispered miserably, imaginating how that'd go.

"But... everyone hates me back home.. you guys are my only friends.." Naraku mumbled aloud.

"I know.. which is why I think we should stay here for the night and tomorrow. It's not like anyone will mind. Have a last hurra before it's time.." the dog demon said, wrapping an arm around (Y/n) and looking down towards the boy who still had his head laid on her lap.

"I think that's a good idea.."

~

And the Spring came and passed.. yet they would see each other again until years later. Their parents starting to prep them for adult responsibility. Not even Sesshomaru and (Y/n) got to spend much time together. He's father training him now.. while (Y/n) got into the responsibilities of being a queen with her mother as her father threw in his own words of advice. Naraku as well.. was being trained into the roles of being a leader. Getting trained into fighting and all.

The high curses all of them held with their new responsibilities was unbelievable.. they just wanted to go back to when they were kids. Playing by the cove and laughing all together as well as petting the koi fishwho still swam peacefully and free.

Oh how they wished.. every full moon.. shooting star.. fire flies and more...

But those wishes never came true until one day..

.
.
.

"(Y/n)....?  "

The demoness looked up to the sound of her name to see a man she truly missed with all her heart.

He was so tall now- broad shoulders and built. A red hilted katana by his hip and wearing a simple dark blue yukata with a black obi, bear foot as usual. His black hair going unsurprised by her that it had grown out to be hella long and lushes. The same dark red mischievous eyes still the same but somehow darker.

"Naraku..." She whispered in surprise, before tensing up as he smirked and disapeared from view.

She had simple wandered down a trail of blossoms that lead down another certain trail that lead to their secret spot. The sun was barely rising yet..

"Wh-"

A blade had suddenly appeared at her neck.

"My queen.. it seems I've found you already.." he said, in a surprisingly deep and low voice.

"Naraku... what the hell!" she yelled, smacking him across the face just like that...

He stood frozen for a moment before a low chuckle escaped him.

"At least I know it's you for sure now.."

"Of course it's me... who else would I be..?"

~

"After so long we saw each other again.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 7.2K 16
After [Y/n] miraculously saves the life of the cold hearted demon Sesshomaru, he falls deeply in love with her. He searches for his beloved for year...
152K 4.4K 36
|| 𝕳𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖗 || ↬ γ€Ž 𝟷𝚜𝚝 πš’πš— π™²πš’πšŽπš• π™Ώπš‘πšŠπš—πšπš˜πš–πš‘πš’πšŸπšŽ π™΄πšπš’πšπš’πš˜πš— 𝚊𝚝 π™±πš•πšŠπšŒπš” π™±πšžπšπš•πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒 πšŠπš πšŠπš›πšπšœ 』 ↬ 10 β€’ 01 β€’ 19...
320 3 12
She was the daughter of the most hated demon in those days. But she is very well different from his father's nature. Embark on a journey that starts...
55.5K 2K 31
Y/N was one of the last demons to survive after the great battle, She managed to find the blue spider Lillie just as her master, Muzan, requested her...