π’πšπ―πžπ 𝐛𝐲 𝐒𝐒𝐧 βœ“

By TheEnigmaticJesse

- They were lethal in a battle, but around each other they melted. "Are you wet for me? Is your sweet pussy... More

Meet The Characters
Vanilla Girls.
Yes Sir.
A Taste Of What's To Come.
My Good Little Slut.
Get On Top.
"Oh Honey, I Don't Lose."
Italian Sausages & Russian Pricks
"Well Your Mouth Still Works"
"What's A Girl Going To Do?"
"I'm Full Of Bad Decisions"
"That Bastard"
"What If"
"Like Father, Like Son? "
Losing You
"Being Loved Is Overrated"
Hello Satan
Dante's Inferno
Reunited
Breathless
Daddy Dante
Dirty Laundry
90's TV Show
Monster
Devil Incarnate
I'm Not That Short
"Do It Then"
"I'm A Freaking God"
Baby Diapers & A Piece Of Cake
XXX
On All Fours
Forever In Your Eyes
"No Rain, No Flowers"

Goodbyes

8.7K 201 137
By TheEnigmaticJesse

“Sandro? Sandro? Wake up please. I need you to open those eyes and look into my soul, I need to hear you call me princess. I need you in my life.” Athena begs a now lifeless corpse while uncontrollable tears and heartache flooded her being.

“He’s gone Athena. I’m so sorry.” Romulus bends down and checks Allesandro’s pulse, finding no beat and consoles his sister.

“Athena, come here baby.” Dante grabs a hold of his girl, who for a few moments soaked his shirt in tears before breaking away from his embrace.

Get the hell away from me.” Athena bitterly commanded Dante, who was utterly confused.

“There’s no time for this, we have to get away from here. Rom and Remus, load Allesandro’s body into the boot, we will make funeral arrangements at home.” Matias instructed.

The morning of Allesandro’s funeral, a few days later.

Athena’s p.o.v

‘How are you holding up?’ – A question been continuously asked to me as if there was one specific answer. The truth is I didn’t want to feel anything – the loss of someone I loved or the joy of being pregnant. All I wanted to do is feel numb and let that numbness consume me.

“Are you ready?” Remus gently knocked on my door and patiently waited for my answer.

“I’ll be out in a minute.” I answered, taking a deep breath in trying to regain my composure.

“Dante is here to see you. Do you want me to turn him away again?”

No, I’ll meet with him.”

Dante had been coming to the manor each day since Allesandro’s passing but I had refused to see him. My person was gone and no amount of sympathies or apologies would bring him back. Sometimes in order to heal, you have to be alone.

“Hi.” Dante tried to muster up a smile but I could see the pain in his eyes. A man so mighty and powerful being brought to his knees by my rejection. I knew he was hurting as well but I couldn’t overlook my own pain.

Hi.” In that moment a storm of emotions were brewing inside of me. I wanted to jump Dante’s bones and at the same time scream at him – is this what pregnancy hormones do to a women?

“I’ve been worried about you. After the funeral we are going home to sort out a few things and then take a long vacation. Where do you want to go? The Swiss Alps or the Maldives? I don’t really care as long as you are in my arms.”

Dante spoke and made plans for us as if everything was normal, but they were the furthest thing from it.

End of p.o.v

“I’m not going anywhere with you Dante. If it wasn’t for your vendetta against Pedro and the inability of my mother to keep her legs closed, Allesandro would still be alive.”

“Wait so you’re blaming me for everything that has happened? Maybe if you didn’t wonder off alone, we wouldn’t have had to come and rescue you.”

“Excuse me? You know what, you are right this is on me. If I didn’t start sleeping with you none of this would have happened. My biggest regret is walking into Romano Industries.”

Athena’s words had struck a nerve. Dante was now raging and this could be seen by the way he clenched his jaw ever so tightly and balled his fists. Within a few strides Dante had backed Athena up against the wall, trapping her between his biceps.

“You don’t mean what you’ve just said baby and do you know how I know that?”

I did mean it.”

“You can’t lie to me because your body betrays you. I’ve studied and worshipped every inch of you, don’t think I haven’t noticed how your pupils have dilated, how your breathing has increased and your skin erupted in goosebumps under my slight touch. You want me just as badly as I want you. Now baby all you have to do is say the magic words and I will flood your mind and body in pleasure. So what will it be?”

Yes sir.”

“That’s a good girl.”

Dante’s large hand reached behind Athena’s neck and forcefully brought their mouths together. Entangled in heat and bliss, Athena slide her hand over Dante’s zipper only to be greeted by his already hardened dick.

“Impatient aren’t we kitten?” Dante mocked Athena whilst removing her hand off him.

“I’m in charge baby girl.”

Dante we don’t have much time.”

“Shush. Try not to moan too loudly, your father and brothers are downstairs.”

“Turn around and brace your hands against the wall.”

Dante gently kicked Athena’s leg wider while holding her around the waist. He then brushed her hair aside and started kissing the back of her neck as he pressed himself firmly against her.

Dante’s hands made their way around to Athena’s breasts where he gently massaged them and groaned into her ear.

Athena slid her hands up the wall as Dante began lifting up the fabric of her little black dress. He then took his time in removing her thong, gently gliding his hand over her pussy and twirling his fingers against it causing Athena to throw her head back against his shoulder.

Dante entered Athena in slow motions, firstly only allowing the tip of his cock to grace her honeypot. Athena tried to move the process along by backing herself up against him but was met with a harsh grip around her throat.

Once fully inside of her, Dante began to thrust gently, almost as if he was savouring the moment. His thrusts had being methodical, he truly did understand Athena’s body’s needs.

Athena couldn’t help but bite down on her bottom lip to stop herself from moaning. Once Dante’s entire length was inside of her, she gasped and clawed against the wall which only turned him on more.

Dante moved his hands down towards Athena’s hips, steading himself and her before pulling out slowly, only to thrust back in deep and hard. Over and over again, that slow pull out and hard thrust had Athena buckling against him and her juices dripping all over his cock.

After witnessing Athena reach her climax and reaching one of his own, Dante ran his tongue up and down her inner thighs, devouring any honey that remained.

“It’s time to go now baby girl.” Dante pulled up Athena’s underwear and straightened her dress before taking her hand in his and intertwining them together.

I’m sorry, for everything.” Athena apologized.

“I don’t have to take a wedding vow in order for me to be by your side ‘for better or for worse’.” Dante squeezed her hand before the two exited the room.

After an emotional ceremony and burial, Athena and Romulus stood at Allesandro’s grave in momentarily silence.

“So you and Dante made up?”

It was the perfect way to say goodbye.”

“I can’t believe you’re leaving and that papa agreed to let you go.”

I need to raise my baby away from all this toxicity and drama while keeping him or her safe. Pedro is still out there and God only knows what he’s planning to do next.”

“Hey at least one good thing happened today, your DNA test came back as a match to mine so that means a drug Cartel psychopathic leader isn’t your father.”

Athena smiles at her brother and he knew what time it was. The two siblings hugged and wished each other good luck before Athena got into her car and drove away, leaving Romulus and everyone else she loved in the past.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 2.5K 8
This is an erotic romance. Recommended 18+! Completed. Excerpt: His mouth was back on mine in an instant, the door behind us rattling loudly as he th...
1.3M 31.4K 49
⚠️⚠️Rated Mature ⚠️⚠️ 🌟🌟I do not own rights to images on the cover or the song lyrics in the book. All rights go to the photographers and writers...
2.5M 90.2K 63
(BOOK 2 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) EXCERPT: "I don't get you. At times you're trying to kill me and then you're seducing me. I can't seem to fig...
668K 11.5K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...