Fear Street Imagines

Por shesabimbo

welcome to '๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™„๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ' !! i didn't feel like writing a whole series so here is... Mรกs

welcome:)!
Ziggy<3
Young Nick<3
Josh<3
Kate<3
Sam<3
Young Will<3
Joan<3
IM SCREAMING (WITHOUT THE S)
Josh<3
Kurt<3
Cindy<3
Cindy<3
Simon<3
Simon<3
Kurt<3
Tommy<3
A/N:
Deena<3
Tommy<3
Young Nick<3

Tommy<3

1.6K 19 0
Por shesabimbo

*PART ONE*

outfit above:

summary: thomas slater goes "crazy"..

warnings: fluff, death, mention of blood, gory details, if I miss anything let me know!:)

parings: Tommy x fem!reader

"wait, so she just attacked you..?" Cindy asked Tommy. "uh- mhm.. yes." Tommy stumbled out. "you okay, babe?" Y/N rubbed his back. "yeah.." Tommy felt the back of his head. "guess she got me pretty good.." Tommy showed his fingers to the two girls in front of him.

"crazy bitch!" Y/N stormed off. "babe.." Tommy followed behind her. Y/N opened the screen door, stormed outside and followed the path. "Y/N.." Tommy grabbed her hand and pulled Y/N against his chest. "calm down."

Y/N rolled her eyes. "i am calm." obviously by the way she was acting; Y/N was far from calm. her boyfriend almost just got killed by nurse lane. Tommy grabbed Y/N cheek and pulled her in closer using his free hand; by using her hip.

Y/N let out a squeak, because Tommy knew she would always go week at the knees when he'd grab her hips. Tommy smiled, "i'm-" he backed away from the girl; taking a few steps back.

Tommy's head throbbed. He put his palm to his forehead; 'Tommy..' a voice called. Tommy let out a groan. Y/N raised her eyebrows and step closer to her boyfriend. "i think you should go lay down.." Y/N nodded her head and grabbed Tommy's bicep. "huh? no..no, i'm fine. i have to help with color war." Tommy brushed it off and walked away from Y/N.

Y/N watched as her boyfriend walked away. he was definitely acting weird. maybe he was sick or something. Y/N sighed and went to go find a friend.

*TIME SKIP*

"i don't get it, he's definitely not okay." Y/N frowned. "he's fine." Ziggy groaned. "Tommy knows how to handle himself." Ziggy smiled up at Y/N. "yeah, i guess you're right.. do you know where cindy is?" Y/N stood from her spot on Ziggys bed. "probably with her girlfriend."

Y/N smirked. "okay, i'll see you later." Y/N walked out of Ziggys bunk. Y/N walked around the camp for a few minutes, admiring the kids and helping with whatever they needed or wanted.

"Alice!" Cindy yelled at her girlfriend and Alice's best friend. "come on!" Alice and Arnie ran off. Y/N looked up from Jeremy. "i'll be right back.." Y/N smiled at the awkward boy and followed the yelling.

Y/N jogged to the teens. "Cindy?" Y/N called out. "Y/N?" Tommy and Cindy said i'm sync. "jesus!" Y/N quickly turned around, "my goodness, yall scared me." Cindy laughed and pushed The branches out of her face and continued to follow the path.

"wait where are you guys going. I just followed the yelling, and i was curious on what you guys were doing." Y/N explained looking around the woods. "i don't know.. something about sarah fier and some scary shit." Tommy swatted at the bugs.

"guys! hurry up." Alice yelled from the distance. "alright! alright.." Y/N rolled her eyes and pulled her boyfriend by the hand.

"whatever, i gotta go piss." Arnie says to the four other people. "yeah whatever.." Alice whispers. "woah- what's down there?" Cindy looks down the dark staircase that Alice was standing in front of.

"let's find out.." Alice smirked at Cindy. "babe, wait!" Alice walked down the stairs not having a care in the world.

"fuck it." Y/N shrugged and followed Alice. Cindy looked at Tommy. "ugh... shit.." both Cindy and Tommy sighed but hesitantly followed behind.

"this definitely looks like a witches hangout spot.." Y/N used her flashlight to look at all the bottles filled with mystery liquids and doohickeys.

"these candles definitely looked used...like recently.." Alice stuttered. Cindy got down to look at this bookshelf and shined her flashlight on the books. "hm.." Cindy hummed.

Cindy pulled down a few books, "guys.. this place goes on forever!" Cindy looked at the two girls. "the hell.." Y/N crouched down next to Cindy and peeked through the space.

"help me push this." Cindy asked Alice and Y/N. "yeah okay." Y/N nodded.

using the three girls strength they moved the shelf out of the way. they crawled through and stood one by one. "holy shit..it looks like the witches mark." Y/N pointed out. "the indentation.." Y/N voice trailed off.

"wait you're right!" Cindy pulled the book from Alice's hands and opened it up to the page and started reading. "Sarah Fier cut off her wicked hand on Satan's Stone, in exchange for eternal life, scarring the soil beneath with the Witch's Mark, bringing darkness upon the land." Cindy and Alice read in sync.

"this is so fucking creepy.. i don't like it." Y/N felt a soft gust of wind through the air, sending shivers down her spine. "we have to tell the others.." Cindy looked up from the book.

"yo, tommy? you okay..?" Arnie asked Tommy. Tommy didn't reply. he was completely zoned out and only heard the whispers and voices...

"uh, tommy?" Arnie laughed. "you good?" Arnie pushed. Tommy opened his eyes, "whatever man, you're weird.." Arnie turned around and started walking back to the girls. the blonde stood from his seat and went for the first weapon he saw; an axe.

Tommy lifted the axe off the wall and started walking to Arnie. "T-tommy..?" Arnie's eyes widened. "hey, guy-" Tommy took a swing at Arnie, hitting him right on his head; blood gushing everywhere, the girls screamed. "Arnie!" Alice yelled.

Tommy continued to slash Arnie. "oh god!" Y/N sobbed. Tommy turned to face the girls. he looked at them with no filter. like he hadn't just killed one of his girlfriends best friends.

Tommy walked towards the girls with speed and determine. "move! move!" Cindy pushed Alice and Y/N. the three girls crawled through the tiny space to try to get away from Tommy.

screaming and pushing, they crawled through. "uh..uh.." Cindy panicked. There was no where to go..

"through there!" Y/N pointed to the newfound room that they discovered, a few minutes prior.
"go!" Cindy screamed at the others. the girls crawled into the room. "he's coming!" Alice panicked. Y/N looked around; she thought and thought about what to do.. nothing.

Cindy started kicking the rocked over and over trying to make them fall; it worked. many rocks  tumbled over onto Tommy. Y/N gasped and her hands shot to her mouth. she just watched her boyfriend kill her best friend, and the die?!

what the fuck!

"what the hell was wrong with him!" Cindy and Alice both looked at Y/N. "don't look at me like i knew he was going to do that!" Y/N sobbed.

heavy breathing came from the pile of rocks. "he still alive!" Cindy gasps. "he's not going to get us, relax." Alice grabs Cindys hand. "we're fine." Alice comforts Cindy.

"not all of us are!" Y/N managed to choked out from all of her sobs. Y/N got up and walked away from the two. "Y/N! wait!" Cindy followed behind.

"don't.." Y/N pulled away from Cindys attempt on grabbing her wrist. "let her go." Alice whispered to Cindy.

Y/N walked, and walked. "what the fuck.." Y/N was somehow back where she started; with the two girls.

Alice looked up. "um.. what.." her eyes widened in confusion. "did I just go in a circle?" Y/N looked around and spun in a circle. "wait." Cindy stood from the rock.

"i think..." Cindy opened the book, and scanned through the pages. "it's the symbol!" Alice says i'm shock. "i went in a circle because you wasnt following the 'map'. " Y/N quavered.

"this is so stupid." Alice groaned and walked away. "wait!" Cindy tried i stop alice from walking away but, couldn't. 

"we need to stop walking away from each outlet out of anger." Y/N sighed. "yeah, i agree." Cindy nodded.

"ugh, this place is so gro-" Alice was saying until she fell. Alice let a loud scream, she had just broken her ankle..

Cindy whipped her head in Alices direction and along with Y/N, came running. "oh my god! Alice!" Cindy got on Alice's level.

"holy shit.." Y/N gaged. blood dripped from the wound, Alice's bone peeking through. "ah fuck!" Alice sobs. Cindy rummaged around in the bag she carried.

Cindy wrapped and cleaned it as well as she could with the few items she had. "we gotta get out of here."

A/N: lol sorry i totally like fell off the face of the earth, so much drama has been happening at school and shit. i've slowly been adding to this chapter to make it extra long. I haven't had the best mental health the past month, i have some chapters i'm working on currently and i really think you'll like them!

<3

maddie

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

207K 3.9K 39
i hope yall shadysiders enjoy this shit. i do imagines for fear street part 1 & 2 !! <3
59.8K 1K 97
[ COMPLETED ]โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค000 ๐…๐„๐€๐‘๐’๐“๐‘๐„๐„๐“ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„๐’ - โ Something bad is 'bout to happen to me I don't know it, but I feel it coming Might be...
14K 292 17
"๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ?" There are mentions of drugs, smut, and more. Simon Kalivoda x fem oc The...
90.5K 956 130
please read before commenting! This is just a place to post my imagines. There are definitely a crap tone of grammatical and spelling errors, please...