Saved by Her

By SourCandy004

Someone's tricking him, playing with his life. He never realized that, he thought it was his fault the whole... More

~Introduction~
~Aesthetics~
1》 Assignment sucks!
2》 My Buds
3》 The detention room
4》 Scary sleepover
5》 Why did you lie?
6》 Because of Mother Nature
7》 My first party
8》 Meet my friend, Wayne
9》 Confused mind
10》 Oh Ashton
11》 Exquisite date
12》 F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
13》 Hayden the detective
14》 Black street004
15》 Brave Olivia
16》 The unknown past
17》 Best friends forever
18》 Grandma's boy
19》 Puzzle pieces
20》 A nostalgic picture
21》 That boy was..
22》 Misunderstandings
23》 Gunshot
24》 Trapped
25》 Forgive me?
26》 Thank God
27》 Unexpected
28》 No!!
29》 The bitter truth
30》 Some happy moments
31》 The Letter
Bonus Chapter

~Epilogue~

9 2 0
By SourCandy004

•Nona's POV•

"No please not my nachos" Hayden whines with his girlfriend.

If you are wondering who he hooked up with, then let me make it clear..the girl who gave him nachos on the very first day and also the girl who helped us find who was the person behind Aster is the one who he is currently dating her name is julia...shes quite a nice person to gossip with just like us.

By only remembering his name I feel bad.

"Stop being a baby...you already are one though" lyvia scold him. He just pouts. We laugh at his face.

We all are gather to spend sometime together as Lyvia's going to Australia tomorrow because she got a job there.

How cool

Tate's also going back to her grandparents she only came for summer, well Hayden might as well go to Manhattan. He got a job of chef...not that serious one but its wonderful. Julia's cousin lives in Manhattan so she will be going with him as well.

So here left me and susie.

Sad. Really sad.

"Hey guys I want y'all to meet my new guest.." lyvia opens the door smiling at all of us.

We look at her in shock...because we didn't invite anyone.

As the door opens here entered....

James Rudolph.

What the big hell?

He's one of the members of Aster's group

He is wearing a black and white suit and his hair is jelled up in a perfect style. Anyone can see that my face was in awe even susie is staring at him.

Being a typical boyfriend Hayden i, he's standing infront of his girlfriend so that she cant see him. But as I said she's not any less than us, shes jumping up and down his shoulder to see the new guest.

"Hey I've something for you...let's go" he mumbled in her ear and dragged her upstairs. She loves surprises so she wont ever decline.

I told you he's the clever one. There's nothing such like any surprise he just distracted her so that she wont drool on James

Possessive

"Uh hey guys..I'm james...I hope you know me already.." he says the last part glancing at me.

"Uh hey..yh..I know you" I smile at him.

We played some games, laughed at each other for the rest of the night.

"So it's time for the movie now..yay..I'm so excited and also sad at the same time" lyvia sings excitedly.

The way James is looking at her, I can see they'll be like this forever.

"Yh me too" I say smiling sadly

"So which movie are we going to watch tonight" James asks

"Con-" we cut lyvia off before she can even complete that name.

"No!" We say at once.

"I didn't ask you people, James do you want to watch Conjuring?" She asks him batting her lashes at him

"A bro advice: never ever let lyvia choose which movie to watch, I repeat never ever" hayden who was sitting opposite to them advised James. He laugh at that.

While lyvia throws a cushion towards Hayden's direction, but he dodge it. She then glares at James, who just laughs and kisses her temple.

Aww

We end up watching, Black Water.

Weird...I know

Atleast it is better to watch something horror rather peeing in my pants infront of two boys.
How embarrassing.
.
.
.
.
Last night was amazing as heck, and now here we are on our friends departure.

I never thought I will have to leave them one day...its easy to loose friends but hard to make new friends.

I and Lyvia were friends since middle school, from eating lunch in class to crushing on every hot guy...everything we did, we did it together.

I still remember the day when Lyvia's parents divorced, she came running to me, crying..and for her to forget everything we did something stupid like played in my backyard with waterguns, she even once accidentally broke my mother's vase but I took the blame cause i didn't want her to feel sad as she was already going through much..And now she's leaving, it's just too much for me.

First Aster left me it was a worse experience for me...I went to my buds after crying my eyes out when I finished reading that letter, they made me forget that by distracting my mind from this but it didn't help much as I thought about it when I wasn't able to sleep at night.

It's been almost two years and I still miss him, but due to my buds I wasn't that crying or weeping sure i did at first but I started forgetting it and now if she's also gone then to whom I will confide in. Though I still have Susie but she isnt Lyvia. Is she?

"I'm gonna miss you so much.." susie says hugging lyv tightly.
"Me too" lyv reply.

Then she looks at me..we look at each other for five seconds before she came running towards me sobbing

"I'm so sorry for what I've ever done to you...I cant believe I'm really leaving you...but remember that though I'm not in the same country but I'm still with you under the same sky..." she weeps on my shoulder.

"I know..I'm sorry too...im gonna miss you so hard" I cried.
We stayed like this for few minutes crying on each other shoulders before she pulls away and says, "I've something for you" she pulls something from her handbag.

"Here take this"
She hands me a chain with a cute pendant of heart shape which is filled with cute tiny red diamonds.

"Open it" she points towards the pendant.

I open it to find a small picture of us glued inside the pendant.

"Now flip it..look at its back "
I flip it and find a message,

'Whenever you need me'

I look at her in confusion when she shows me a similar pendant but hers has blue diamonds, she flips it and it was written,

'I'm here'

I embrace her in my arms, "thank you so goddamn much"

"No issues" she smile at me.

"Cmon Lyv...we're gonna be late" James shouts.

"Bye Nona" he waved at me.

"Bye...take good care of her or you know who we are" I kinda threatened him.

"Sure, I dont wanna be beaten by a girl gang" he smirked and intertwined his fingers with hers.

Finally she left, leaving me in misery, with particularly no one.

"James a nice guy so I guess he'll take good care of her" susie said beside me.

"Yh he better" I chuckled.
We exit the Airport and go to our ways. Hayden's flight is tomorrow.

Guess everyone's gonna leave me.
I sigh and went towards my house.
.
.
.
.

"Finally I'm gonna rest now, live peacefully" hayden dramatically sighed

"Yh we too" I say rolling my eyes.

"Seriously guys? Did i bother you that much? Ouch" he clutches his hand on his heart.

"Drama queen" I mutter.

"I heard that" he says to me.

"Cmon girls..I know you'll miss me so damn much" he makes puppy eyes.

Susie laughs and hugs him, "you...are just...nevermind" she laughs on his shoulder.

"Will you not hug me?" He asks me after pulling away from susie.

"Ofc not" I smirk and hug him tightly.

"Now who will tease me" he mumbles on my shoulder.

"Hey! We never teased you" I yelled hitting his back

"Sure you didn't " he laughs.
"You little shit...just remember that we are here so never ever forget us" I sternly tell him pointing a finger at his chest.

"Yh I know" he kissed my forehead and smiled.

"And how can I forget that, I've something for you" he remembers suddenly and take his phone out and calls someone.

I stare at him confused.

"Yh you can come now" he mutters on the phone and hang up.

"Are you ordering pizza for us?" I ask him.

"Yes a pizza you've always wished to eat" he winked at me.

But I thought my favorite food was donuts....still not getting anything.

After few seconds of confusion I see someone coming towards us.

Hayden waves at him.

Who's that?

When he comes closer to us, my jaw is probably in between my legs.

I gasp to see the person standing in front of him. I jump on him as soon as he comes closer to me.

"O mi god...I.. I cant believe my eyes" I cried on his shoulder.

"Me neither...God I missed you so fcking much" Aster mumbles in my hair.

We stay like that for few minutes, enjoying the precious moment, before pulling apart, I kissed him hard.

Hayden coughs beside us, "you can do this after getting home, but we have to leave.." he says. We pull apart unfortunately.

"How do you know..he's coming..?" I ask hayden.

"Yknow I've sources" he winked at me.

"But-"

"Geez girl...he's here enjoy the moment and let me live" he smirked

I roll my eyes but hug him again anyways.

"Bye girls I'm gonna miss you this much" he yells making a gesture with his pointer finger and thumb leaving I guess not even an inch gap.

"If bringing bomb would be allowed, I would have thrown it hours ago" susie whispers.

"Sounds like lyv" I nod and chuckle.

"So...shall we move further?" I hear Aster say beside me.

"Yh yh so...care to tell me why did you leave me and how come you're coming after a whole goddamn year making me cry almost every night..huh?" I ask him intertwining my fingers with his.

"Woah...I can't answer all of of this at once...lemme go home..then surely I will, each and everything" He smiles at me.

Aw I missed his smile, his voice, his everything.
We parted ways susie said she'll meet me afterwards and I went with Aster.

"May I know what will you do in this big house all alone?" I ask him once we reach his grandma's house.

"Yh I'm gonna live here from now on.." he sighs. I look at him with an expression of like he just threw a brick at my face.

"Chill I'm going to tell you everything" he laughs and disappears into bathroom.

After a while when he settles everything he leads me to his living room, which is still warm and cozy. I remember when his grandma used to decorate this place every time I came.

This is a grandma house so Ofcourse there will be fragrance of baked warm cookies. But I dont think it will long last as the Baker of those cookies has gone.

"C'mon Nona I know you're missing her and her cookies but I'm here and I will make them for you" Aster say sitting on the sofa.

"Yh it's just...yknow it will no longer be a grandma's house" I say sadly.

I never got a chance to talk to my grandparents or even meet them, my maternal grandparents died before I was born and my paternal grandparents aren't here so she was the kindest woman I saw in my life, she made me feel like I was her own granddaughter.

"What would you like to watch?hm?" He asks me.

"Um whatever you want mister-I-come-after-pissing-my-girl-off" I say to him teasingly plopping next to him.

"Woah that was quite long....I thought you only use it on hayden" he smirks at me.

"I can do it on anyone now dont try to change the subject...tell me everything " I order him sternly.

"Aye aye captain" he smiles at me, I giggle at him.

"So when I went back to my parents, they were happy, my brother was happy, then they told me to stay there until school's over...so yh then I asked them about getting back here, then they asked me what was so special that I wanted to come back here even though my grandma left" his cheeks turning pink

Aww looking all baby tomato.

"Then I told them..there was this girl...who helped me..and they said they wanna meet you...and yknow the best part? My father's transfering here, he got a certificate for his work so his company is sending him here so that he can do better.." he stops

"Ar..are they coming here?" I ask.

"Yup" he nods.

What if they dont like me?

"Chill I know you're worried about whether they'll like you or not, you love me or them I will always love you whether anyone does or not" he read my mind. Damn it Aster

He puts his arm around my shoulder.

"When I was coming here I called hayden just to know how you doin', he said you weren't that well...you cried almost every night and I was like- believe me my condition was just like this, heck I didn't even eat properly but then I studied hard because I knew I will meet you again...but I was just.." he pauses.

"You were just...?" I encourage him to speak further.

"I..I was just..scared that what if i lost you...sure i did write on that letter to move on..but deep inside I can never see you with anyone else.." he sighs avoiding any contact.

"So he said he was leaving on tuesday then I booked a flight on tuesday, he said he didn't have any gift to give you so he thought this might be the best thing you'll ever come across"

"Its okay I was scared too, I cried because I was afraid that you'll surely move on as you left me...I cried because I thought we'll never cross paths...and i cant believe hayden saw all of that...how obvious little shit he is..and uh this is the best gift" i speak truthfully. He laughs at what I just said about hayden.

"Remind me when i meet him I've to tell him how big of a-" Aster puts a hand on my mouth stopping me from further cussing.
I laugh a mumble laugh in his hand and kiss it.

"Shh cussing doesn't suit birdies" he winks at me.
.
.
.
.
Pheww

Such a long chapter. Well I hope u like the entry of Aster, did u imagine he'll come back to Nona..? And like this way? ;)

A good news for my birdies, One Bonus chapter is left and that's  where I close this book.

Keep voting n sharing

See ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35 1 5
A shattered guy who wants nothing but an escape route from his f**ked up life. Are you interested in knowing what his story is? And what happens when...
113K 2.8K 31
"One of my favorite tropes is someone who believes they're hard to love and someone who loves them like it's breathing." TW: Mentions of suicide and...
1.1K 20 20
Aqua is just another 15 year old teenager. She is transitioning from Middle School to High School, worrying about the many obstacles she'll have to f...
437K 11.5K 51
Every woman's fantasy is to be married with someone they love someday. Most women are excited and ecstatic when planning their marriage ceremony with...