"The Wife"

By moonsun94

wake up to unknown bedroom, someone staring at you with a worried look, saying "My wife". Can you find this... More

"Unknown"
"Living a Life"
"The Famous Partner" Part 3
"Reminiscence 1/2"
"Reminiscence 1/2 memory"
"Strainger's" (The Wife 6)
"The Night Out" Part 7
not an update.
"That one Memory
"were they build Memory"

"Kids in the eye's"

532 22 15
By moonsun94

Sowey ... (Sorry) .." said the little kid and vowed ...

Solar..can't understand... Is this kid related to them?

She shook her head while the kid look at her.

She approaches the kid slowly, and smile a bit so that the kid won't scared of her, because as she sees,
the child was about to cry...

Solar kneeled. And felt a glip of pain in her head. And an image suddenly appears...

When she open her eyes she frowns and blinks...and tears suddenly out...

The kid stops his tearing eyes and change to a worried face because the person in front of him suddenly feel the pain

he lifts his hand and wipes the tears on the woman in front of him...

It makes solar look at the kid.

"Hey little Kim, here is your Milk-" the maid stop after seeing the person in front of the kid.

"Omo... Young lady... You're awake..." Said the servant and walk-in fast to give the formula to the kid. 

Immediately the kid lay down on the sofa after getting his milk. the two dogs wagging their tail... While watching the kid...

The child was still looking at solar while sucking his bottle of formula.

"he woke up early, that's why I put him here and he asking for a milk...." Said the maid and tuck in the kid carefully...

"Who's a kid is he?.... Did my parent have visitors?..." Solar ask while looking at the child. And smile.

the child is not looking at her anymore because his hand was playing with the dog while still drinking his milk...

"No young lady that kid was, your parent's grandchild."

Solar looks at the maid.

And she see that the maid was not joking around...

And she got into deep think,

yonghee her elder sister just got married and she didn't remember she's been pregnant or.

She got a child before.

"He wakes up early...?" Solar got back on her sense after hearing her sister's voice...

"Oh yong...? What are you doing here this early?..."

Yonghee passed by  And approach the kid that was now sleeping after finishing his milk.

The two dogs were sleeping also near him

"Unnie. .. I didn't know you have a kid already?." Solar's furious look at her sister

"Oh, she's not mine... You got it wrong." Yonghee lifts the kid carefully to not wake him.

"Ah. I see. You adopted it?." Still solar confused.

"No?. Why should I do that?. And he is a real Kim you know.
He's not adopted, dad will be angry when he heard you..."
Yonghee said.
While rocking the kid slowly.

Solar eyes got big and put her hands on her mouth.

"Omo?!...is he his's dad child to another woman?!.. Is dad cheated?!"

"Yeah?!- " suddenly yonghee was about to shout when she realized that the kid in her arm was asleep. Instead, she glares at solar

"You pabo!!, do you think dad. Will do that to our mother? Dad was so scared of mom. You know.." Yonghee said in a stern voice

Solar let out a sigh

"You can't blame me. How I may suppose to react I just got home and see a kid running around this house. I remember, That day I live here there are no kids around..."

"Trust me, you don't remember back then ...and there is a lot you don't remember when you left..." Yonghee seems.

There is something yonghee to point out, but all she gets is to be confused about what her sisters say.

Solar look at the child on yonghees arm, and she feel the bloodline of being a Kim every Kim's family could feel it when they had gathered...

But this feeling she had on this kid was different, like not just related but she feels connected,
solar. Remember for a month every morning in her favourite cafe she always

See the kid, on the pedestrian walking with two women, holding him.

(Yonghee walks past her because she just got a mistake by saying solar not remember back then and she sees solar was in deep thinking, so she immediately walk out while securing the kid would not wake up, the maid vowed on solar that passing out before she follows yonghee.)

Wait...

Solar snap it out and her eyes got big again.
That child had two women and she didn't not clear who the other one was.

the cute and short woman got a dimple. She remembers she sees it in the cafe...

"Magnolia?... " she blurted out.

(~and sometimes have dinner when she's not busy taking care of the child ..."~

~I'm sorry, I was kinda busy and you know about this... baby seating! Right."~)

"But how? Are we related?. I remember Magnolia was Jung..." Still in her deep thought solar back to her room...while fixing herself.

She could not keep off thing of how Magnolia was relative.

When she has done, solar was about to out when she has stepped on something.

She check it out and was curious who's necklace is this...

She decides to put it in her locket box.
And continue to walk out Of her room

Dining room

Solar was slowly approaching the dining room and her family complete this morning, and also her dad.

But her eyes landed on this another person sitting in,

her back was facing her, as she remembers magnolias hair are wavy and long,

While this guest was off-shoulder and had brown hair.
And beside her was a child chair. ob course the child she see a few hours ago.

"Yongsun-ah!...come hurry... join us." Her mother sees her, and she smiles...

while the guest was not even looking at her.

she finds it rude,

"magnolia was rude..." solar said in her mind.

she walk at her mother and hug her without a look at the guest that was now busy feeding the kids, while yonghee was so eager to play with it. solar kiss her father's cheeks before she settled on her mother's side.

The arrange was.
Yonghee and the kid in the middle and the guest,

while solar and her mother were sitting beside each other and of course, the father was the edge of the table.

Solar was facing the guest while yonghee facing her mother.

She still does not even look at The guest while picking the food...

"Baba...want tarrot...(carrot)" said the kid.

Solar smile a bit while hearing the kids talk.

"You want... carrot... I thought you won't want to eat it.." said the guest...

Solar frown because the voice seems familiar it's not magnolias voice...

"Oh... I think because he sees yongsun eating. Carrot thats why..." his father said.

Solar looks at his dad and look at the kid that seriously looking at her.

She smiles. But when her eyes landed on the person in front of her, she was stunned and drop her fork...

The guest was still busy feeding the kid.

"What-.." she just said.

"Yongsun... you know her right.." yonghee try to up something.

She shift her gaze when she see the guest was about to look up.

"This is Yuki her son". Yonghee adds...

Solar just nod and take a glance at the kid. She can take off her eyes on the kid. Like the first, she saw her months ago in the cafe...

During that day she saw him. She always goes to that cafe like a routine before she goes to her work...
Just to wait and look for the child...

"is byul our siblings? from another mother or father?"  in solar mind

"Byul. Let yonghee feed Yuki, you should start eating, look at you... You're so thin.."

Suddenly solar interrupted her thinking when her mother talk, she glance at the guest.. yes her mother is right the woman in front of her was thin. But not that thin like bone... it's like if you look at her.

She is tired and the eye bag is the proof of it.
Her cheeks were a bit deep.

"It's OK Mrs Kim...I'm not that hungry. " the guest said.

"Oh shut up byul, since you came back you are always not hungry give me that..." yonghee was a bit piss..and took the spoon on the hand of the guest.

solar pretend not to bother them... but her mind is full of many questions

"Baba...? unny miss Aunty wheepy..." said the kid again.

"yuki... aunty wheepup is busy right now... maybe later she will visit you" the guest just tap the head of this child... while pouting it was so cute on the eyes of solar she is glancing at the two... 

"yongkee...! play.." said the kid again...

"oh you want to play with them?.." yuki nod and he raise his arm the guest stand and unbuckled the kid's chair and lift him after she put down,

yuki run into the living room followed by the nanny and the two dogs, they hear a loud giggle, both are plastering smiles on their face.

"he is so energetic byul you raise him well, a healthy and happy child." it was Mr Kim.

"you will know for sure that the child inherits to someone same as jolly as her, "said yonghee who resumed eating,

"yonghee .." said Mrs Kim.

"If only her mother knew him, maybe he would have had more fun as a child." Yonghee continued as if not bothered by her mother's warning.

"Yonghee thats enough .." said Mr Kim.

"I'm sorry ... I can't help it." solar seemed confused in the course of the conversation between her parents and her sister. but she refrained from mingling with the conversation of them she waited for the time.

"I'm sorry ... I'll rest first." said the guest.

"byul I've got your bath and your clothes ready. It's Sunday so please rest first ..." solar heard her mother say.

the guest just nodded and continued to leave the dining room passed yuki to say goodbye and to rest first.

after kissing her son she continued to climb the stairs ... towards her room.

"yonghee you shouldn't say that ..." said her mother.

"I was just carried away by my emotions mom" her sister response seemed to not bothered

"yonghee ... you know you shouldn't say that at dinner time."

"I said im sorry-" yonghee stuttered when they heard the spoon drop. and at the same time, the mother and daughter looked in yongsun's direction. 

while it seems that her father still has nothing to do with it.

"Can we eat peacefully? ... I don't understand what you're talking about ... can you explain to me what's going on? and .... and who is that person? Is she daughter in another mother?.and one more .. dad ... you entrusted the company to her like that, just like that?? you didn't even talk to me about it? .. and you even excused that you were on vacation while you were just here at home. " Yongsun's father looked at her.

since I left this house I have understood nothing and none of you has explained to me what is going on. " Solar stood up and left the table and went to their garden to burst deeply while the rest of Kim just looked at each other.

"urgh... how can we explain to her, she leaves after speaking." said yonghee.

"It didn't work ..." said Mrs Kim

"You and your mother had to do more if you could explain it to her properly." even Mr Kim.

"Then what will she say again?  that she doesn't understand what we're saying. The doctor said then that it's not that easy to bring back a person's memory as long as the effect is strong because of its impact." Mrs Kim while wiping her mouth 

"Well, it wasn't said to be explained properly." even Mr Kim.

"then do it yourself..." the mother and daughter said at the same time and at the same time left Mr Kim.

"What?- ... wait- ... I haven't finished eating ...- hey ... and their gone,  my family have already left me." he once stabbed a hotdog on his  fork

(well unexpected  funny drama scheme)

solar took a deep breath as she sat on a bench.

she realize, why did she leave after speaking, she didn't know what they were going to say...she felt as if she was short of breath so solar quickly left that place.

It's the weekend, she would have planned to go back to her apartment but it seems like something is holding her back since she saw the child earlier.

solar was about to stand when she saw yuki standing not far from her seat, he was just looking at her while yongkee ran towards her seat.

solar smiled and waved the boy to come closer to her...it seems that he was hesitant before approaching her.

a few moments passed the kid walked slowly closer to her.

"Did you follow yongkee here ...?" she asked.

The child just shook his head.

"no? why? did you....come for me?" she asked again. the child nodded.

"why?"

"Don't cry ..." Yuki said.

Yongsun seems taken aback and stopped ...

"I'm not crying ..."

"My mom cries when she's alone, so when you're alone here you might cry." solar was stunned by the seemingly matured child in front of her.

"Does your mom cry often? ... does she know that you see her crying? she asked curiously.

The child shook his head.

"no, she's always hiding but I know, I follow her."

"Come here ..." she picked up the child and sat him on the table in front of her.

"Why is she crying ..." She asked.

the child seemed hesitant again

"okay like this, I promise, I'm not going to tell anyone,  we're the only two who know." solar raised her little finger to seal their promise.

yuki looked first before accepting and mimicked her unfolding with her little pinky swear.

"Now, tell me ..." she said

"that she missed my mom .."

"why? is your mom gone?

yuki just shrugged her shoulders,

"You do not know?"

"I haven't seen my mom yet .."

solar is stunned again ... how old is this child ... and she seems to feel sorry, so magnolia is not his mother.

"How can you be sure that your mother is the one she is crying for.

"she always holds the necklace with the symbol of the sun and moon and that necklace is from my mom says aunty wheepup."

solar seems even more confused. and felt sorry for the child..and she also felt pity for her father's partner,

"-I Miss You-"

solar suddenly closed her eyes when she heard a voice again and the pain in her head flashed.

the child is worried...

solar took a deep breath and smiled at him ...

"I'm fine ... let's go inside. " She decides to set it aside for a while.

 she feels the need to rest.

solar stood up and lifted the child down from the table...holding hands walking into the mansion ...

while the two dogs follow them.

Meanwhile

"did you surely see that yuki walk to her?" said the woman on the other line.

the nanny nod while holding a phone.

"yes, ma'am and seems like they talk seriously...but miss Kim. finish the conversation and they walk inside the house." informed by the nanny.

"Okay... just keep an eye on them..."

"ne ihaehabnida bu-in," the nanny said before she hide her phone in her pocket. and came out of the plant where she was hiding, her hair and clothes covered with leaves

_________________________________________________________________________

N: Hi everyone... Probably you have been tired of waiting for me. To update...
I'm sorry... I'm sorry for keeping you waiting.

Work is been tough. And

I got sick due to this 2nd vaccine. But. While I was laying today
I decide to lift my hands on my laptop and start to think about what did I left.

So I start to update this story. For a while. The next is. A surprise...I don't. Know.

Keep safe everyone. And take care.
You know.

I'm sorry n advance...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 38.5K 28
She scoots the leather seat closer to the hospital bed and lays her head on the soft mattress. She puts her hands together and begins to pray. It wa...
4.3K 219 21
My past doesn't define my future but what if it came back to haunt me? Can Jeongyeon and me braved through it together? Jeongyeon x gender neutral re...
1.6K 99 18
After a bad breakup, Yong-sun is desperate to show her ex that she has moved on. What could possibly go wrong if the famous Byul pretended to be in a...
285K 8.5K 15
What happens when a one night stand turns into curiosity about the person you slept with?