Styles Enterprises | H.S

By ysl_harry

Selena is a twenty one year old girl living in the big apple with her best friend Chris. Both of them working... More

Before You Read..
Small Note.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
BYE GUYS FOR NOW
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
@WATTPAD !!!
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
I hate @WATTPAD.
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Epilogue Part. 1
The Garter Toss
Epilogue Part. 2
MADE IN THE A.M.
HARLENA SHIPPERS WYA?!
Hellooooo (-:
Styles Co.

Chapter Thirty Seven

30.4K 890 233
By ysl_harry

"Wake up, wake up. Gotta get this paper, get this cake up. Gotta do my hair, gotta put on makeup. Gotta act like I care about this fake stuff, straight up.. what a waste of my day.."

Song: Bed Peace

Artist: Jhene Aiko ft. Childish Gambino

Selena

I smile down at the text. Unsure of what to say i look up at Harry and kiss his cheek. He smiles and leans down, placing a kiss to my forehead before typing a response. I watch as he types and blushes when he replies 'Isn't she?' He looks back down at me and i peck his nose, causing him to scrunch it but then does the same to me. "You get to meet her tomorrow." He smiles.

I smile back then seconds later my smile drops. Holy shit. I'm going to meet his mom. And his sister and dad again and everyone else that'll be there. "Oh my fuck." I breathe out. "I need to go home! I can't stay here! I need to go home and get ready, like prepare myself! Make sure my outfit is good and appropriate and figure out how i'm gonna do my hair and makeup! I need to look presentable i actually have to try!" I shriek.

"Relax baby." He chuckles and wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me to him. "I bought you a dress. It's an outdoor thing and since it's been sunny i bought you a nice dress and do not question the price it is already paid for so no reason to know and do not give me that money spending crap." He smiles.

"Harry. You know i don't like you spending mon-"

"What did i just say?"He chuckles.

"What if she doesn't like me?" I frown.

"She will." He smiles.

"How are you so sure though?" I ask.

"She's my mum?" He says in a question and chuckles.

"God i'm nervous." I sigh and drop my head onto his chest.

"She'll like you. I know she will." He says and lifts my head up and makes me look up at him as he holds my chin up with thumb and index finger. "Because i do." He says lowly and places a small kiss to my lips.

"How cheesy of you." I chuckle.

"I know huh?" He smiles. "Yeah i take that back." He smirks and i playfully roll my eyes.

He lead us to his room and we changed out of our clothes into more comfortable ones. I change into a grey pair of his sweat pants and a white tank top as he wears black sweats with a black t-shirt. He holds my hand as he leads us back downstairs into the living room and plops down on the couch.

"What do you want to watch?" He asks.

"Do you have Grown Ups?" I ask chuckling.

"Yeah." He smiles. He stands up and walks over to the television. As he looks through the DVD rack i pick up his phone and open the front camera. I make sure the sound is off before i click the button. After taking a picture i casually but gently drop his phone back where it was. He turns around with the remote in his hand and sits down beside me.

"I love this movie." I smile in excitement knowing i'm going to laugh a lot.

His phone goes off and he groans causing me to chuckle. As he responds to whoever it is, though i'm assuming it's his mom, i grab the blanket off the edge f the couch and open it up and lay it over us. He smiles and wraps an arm around my shoulder and pulls mt into his side.

"My mum is a pain in my arse." He chuckles.

"Don't say that." I scold him. "I'm worried they won't like me." I mumble.

"They will love. You have nothing to worry about." He smiles.

"But what if i do something they dislike and then they don't approve.

"Selena. You're the first girl i'm bringing home in five years." He chuckles. "I was nineteen the last time i brought a girl to meet my family." He chuckles.

"Chris said twenty." I chuckle.

"Well Chris was off by a year." He smiles. "She's already happy that i am attracted to someone and my sister is glad to hear i'm not gay." He chuckles and i join him.

"If you were gay that would be a complete waste." I laugh.

"How?" He chuckles.

"Because you're hot. So if you liked boys you would literally break every girls heart." I add laughing.

"I don't know, i think Chris would be happy." He laughs and i join him.

"Oh yeah, he would be." I nod in agreement. "Okay be quiet it's starting!!" I hush him and he chuckles and pulls me in closer to his side.

About fifteen minuets into the movie Harry calls my name lowly. "What?" I ask.

"When did you take this?" He asks and and i look at his phone to see the picture of myself.

"When you were putting the movie in." I giggle.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers and i blush at his words. He smiles and places a kiss to my forehead and we focus our attention back to the movie.

...

"I'm not tired." I groan.

"I am and i like sleeping with you so you're coming." He chuckles as he puts the movie away. It ended a few minuets ago and we were tidying up the living room.

Folding the blanket and putting it back in it's usual spot i grab my phone and place it in the pockets of my, well his, sweatpants. He's already by the stairs and when i walk over he stops me.

"Can you grab my phone off the coffee table please love?" He asks.

"Yeah." I nod and walk back over to the living room and grab it. The room suddenly goes black and i scream slightly. "Harry that's not funny!!" I whine as i quickly run over towards the stairs where he's laughing.

"You could have used the phones as light." He says in between laughter.

"Shut up." I roll my eyes. "For that you have to carry me up the stairs." I pout.

"Anything for you." He coos and i chuckle. He bends down and pics me up bridal style and carries me up the stairs. He walks to his bedroom and opens the door, walking towards his bed he drops me on it and hovers over me. "You have reached your destination." He smiles and pecks my nose before standing back up.

As i pull out the duvet and throw the extra pillows off the bed i frown. "Harry?" I call.

"Yeah?" He asks as he looks through his drawer.

"This might sound weird but do you mind if I take the sweats and my bra off?" I ask shyly.

"What?" He asks with an amused smile.

"Well I can't sleep with a bra that's just uncomfortable. And I like sleeping without any bottoms besides my underwear." I answer shyly again.

He smiles in amusement and chuckles. "No I would not mind if you took your bra and my sweats pants off." He smirks. I playfully roll my eyes and he focuses back to his drawers.

After taking the items off I quickly stand off the bed and put my bra in my purse and fold his sweat pants and placing them on his dresser and hop into bed before he sees me.

"There's a mirror I saw you." He chuckles and I groan.

"Shush." I giggle.

"Why are you shy? My face was in between your legs not too long ago." He says and I can practically hear the smirk on his face.

"Harry!" I groan and he laughs.

I feel the bed dip down and smile when I see him siting on it as e removes his shirt. He then stands up and removes his sweat pants, leaving him in nothing but his Calvin's. He lays down and covers himself with the blanket.

"Baby is there an extra outlet on that wall?" He asks and I look over to my side and look near the lamp.

"Yeah there's a charger already plugged in." I answer.

"Can you plug my phone it please?" He asks and hands me his phone.

I take the phone out of his hand and reach down and pick up the cord. I plug the charger into his phone and his phone lights up and makes he little sound it always does when you connect a charger to it.

My eyes widen slightly as my eyebrows raise. A blush creeping on my cheeks when his lock screen shows. Before it was just one of the wallpapers it comes with when you get it. Now the picture I took in the living room is now his lock screen. Smiling at it I place his phone down on the night stand and turn back over to him.

He looks at me and smiles. He reaches up for the light switch and turns the lights off. His hands instantly coming to wrap around my waist and pull my body into his.

"Good night baby." He says against my ear.

"Good night." I say with a smile thought he can't see me.

"Curled up with my head on your chest it's the best remedy for the pain and the stress. If the world doesn't changed then we'll never get dressed it will be like this till the kiss of the death."

This chapter was so cute to me idk. The. Picture attached is the picture she took on his phone (:

Omfg so literally two hours ago a girl who used to be my  friend posted a picture of her with my ex boyfriend on Instagram and the caption literally -and I quote- was "Missed ya baby 💘" I was like OHHH MY GODDDDD xD 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 4.3K 21
Harry: A successful multimillionaire CEO has a manner of perpetually being in control and on time. Despite his CEO reputation and demeanour, there ar...
147K 3.6K 86
Alexis goes in for an interview to be an assistant to Harry Styles the CEO of a very popular business making medical supplies and gets something she...
CEO By lauren (:

Fanfiction

3.8M 114K 87
Harry Edward Styles is a very wealthy, successful, young CEO of his own business Styles Inc. His life seems perfect to all. On the outside his life...
2.5K 116 37
Selena is a twenty-three year old girl living in New York with her best friend James. The two have been best friend since they first met in kindergar...