Izuku Midoriya; The Principal...

By Bubblegum_Maniac

(DISCONTINUED) The life of Izuku Midoriya in this Fanfic! what will happen if Izuku is still quirk less? what... More

The Beginning
The Beginning #2
The Beginning #3
The Warm trip to UA
New Home and Happy Love
The Happy Birthday
Cold to Warm Day
The Grand Fashion Show
The Unexpected meeting
Like Siblings
Puppy Love
Tsuki
Business meeting
Fancy tea and gossip
Time flies by so fast
Spill da late
Sudden thoughts
Discontinued
Christmas special 2022

Apology

1.9K 37 2
By Bubblegum_Maniac

I'm very sorry about this but I'm thinking of stopping for awhile.

I kept having writer's block.

So i'll have to have a break, I'm very sorry for this. Its just I've been losing motivation and getting lazy.

I'm very sorry for those that got interested in this story and hoping in finding BKDK fluff. I'm also very sorry for those that stayed with the Fanfic for so long.

I know I'm a bad writer for leaving my readers at the edge but I have to admit I forget lots of things.

So in all due, I'm going to have a break and refresh my mind. Please all understand, I will try my best to be fast in coming back and giving a good story.

I really want to finish what I have started. So I need to fire my passion again.

Left by, your lazy writer.

✌😶✌
*No further comment from the writer of this Fanfic*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 1.4K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...
37.3K 865 20
Quikless, normal, no heroes or quirks au Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka have been best friends since kindergarten. But when problems and high scho...
77.9K 3.3K 18
Izuku Midoriya was bullied all his life. He was quirkless and there was nothing he could do. It was simply the fate of quirkless kids to die young. "...