Dorm Room Affair

Por PNWPixie1993

This is 18+ for sexual themes and adults themes. Read at your own discretion Crystal Love was just a normal... Más

Chapter one:
Chapter two:
Chapter 3:
Chapter four:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
A/N:

Chapter 28:

2.2K 66 24
Por PNWPixie1993

Hey everyone! It's Chelsea. There are two more chapters (not including this one) until the end. Thank you for reading and enjoying it! I've enjoyed writing it! So please, check out my others after this one and follow, comment, like etc :) love you all!

---------------------

I stayed in bed most of the day and decided to not go to the pawn shop. Today was just a horrible day. After waking up with horrible morning sickness I laid back down with my phone and read my text messages.

Cam: hey are you ok?
Cam: plz talk to me.
Cam: did I do something wrong?
Cam: are you still alive?
Cam: if you don't want me to text you just say so!
Cam: that's it, forget it. I tried being nice. Be a bitch then.

Then I had a text from Ethan.

Ethan: where can I send the nursery stuff?
Me: you know where I am. Just send it here.
Ethan: thanks. Bye.

I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep but my stomach growling made me feel sick again and I ran for the bathroom and lost what little bit I had left in my stomach. After I brushed my teeth I wandered into the kitchen and saw that the stuff I had bought months ago was still here but expired so I threw it all in a trash bag and dragged it downstairs and tossed it into the dumpster.

As I made my way back upstairs I heard a truck pull up and turned around to see Cameron staring at me. But I quickly turned and headed back into the apartment and shut and locked the door. Then I went back to my bedroom and changed into a pair of grey panties with a matching bra then faded blue maternity jeans and a grey long sleeve maternity shirt.

As I slipped on my black vans my phone beeped so I grabbed it and checked the text message.

Cam: I'm sorry.
Me: please, don't. I don't care.
Cam: I really want to be friends with you! But I can't be a father to those babies!
Me: then please, leave me alone.
Cam: no can do. It's not safe.
Me: I don't give a fuck. Leave me alone or I'll put a restraining order on you.

He didn't reply so I grabbed my purse and jacket and left the apartment, locking the door behind me and heading down to my car and getting in. Someone yelled my name but I ignored it and drove to the Walmart in town and got out, grabbing a cart as soon as I got inside and sighed.

I grabbed all kinds of food and some more outfits for the babies then paid for it all and loaded up my car. As I was loading it there was a sharp pain in my back but I ignored it and got in the car and drove back to the apartment. But as soon as I got out of the car the pain expanded and spread and clenched my belly.

I cried out in pain and sunk to my knees and clutched my belly. Suddenly arms were around me and I was lifted up as I weighed nothing. My eyes stayed clenched shut as I cried in pain and soon I was set in a vehicle and the person buckled me in before running and getting in the vehicle themselves. It roared to life and I slowly opened my eyes and saw the green eyes of Bryan.

"Just hold on, melody." Bryan said and gunned the truck and it sped up. Soon we were at the hospital and Bryan came to my side and lifted me up out of the truck and carried me inside. We were instantly met by nurses and they out me in a wheelchair. "I'll stay out here."

"Don't leave me." I begged then screamed in pain. Bryan grabbed my hand and we were rushed to the back where they hooked me up to machines and then did an ultrasound to see the babies.

"How far along are you?" A nurse asked as she squirted gel on my belly.

"22 weeks." I said and looked up at Bryan who was holding my hand and rubbing the back of it with his thumb.

"Well, your babies are fine. Have you been under a lot of stress?" She asked and I nodded. "Okay, what you are having are false contractions brought on by stress. They're called Braxton hicks and they're horrible. I got them when I was pregnant. But here's baby boy, and there's baby girl. They're both moving good and they're growing amazingly well. You will have two healthy babies in less than twenty weeks."

"Thank you." I said and smiled and she wiped off my belly and handed me some paperwork. Then Bryan lead me back out to his truck, and drove me back to the apartment. "I'm sorry about that."

"Don't be. It's alright. I heard you scream and thought you were being attacked, so I came out and yeah." He said shyly and I couldn't help but smile. "Now. Do you want a grab a bite to eat or head back?"

"Can we head back? I had stuff that needed to be put away. Then maybe you can take me out to eat." I said and saw his smile as he pressed on the gas and we left the hospital.

Bryan pulled up next to my car and we got out and he refused to let me carry anything upstairs. I followed Bryan upstairs and started to put the stuff away as Bryan kept bringing the stuff in. When it was all put away I collapsed onto the couch and rubbed my belly. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out and looked at the text message.

Ethan: I'm on my way to drop your shit off. Are you home?
Me: yup. I'll be here.

He didn't reply so I set my phone on the table and sighed, leaning my head back against the headrest as Bryan walked in and sat down on the couch, leaving some space between us. A strong kick took my breath away and I gasped.

"Are you okay?!" Bryan asked as he got closer and his hands hovered over my belly.

"One of them kicked." I said and giggled when they did it again. But this time both of them kicked so I took Bryan's hands and placed them where the babies were kicking and watched his eyes widen and his smile blossomed.

"Oh my god. I've never felt that before." He said and rubbed my belly, which enticed the babies to relax. They settled down and I had a feeling they were going to sleep now. "Why'd they stop?"

"You calmed them down. They'll be awake again in like an hour so you can feel them kick again, if you want to stay that long I mean... If you need to go work I understand." I said and blushed.

"I'd like to stay here with you." He said and kept rubbing my belly.

"Um. My ex is on his way to drop off the rest of the babies stuff. Could you possibly bring it up for me?" I asked hesitantly and saw him smile.

"That's no issue, crystal." He said and stared me in the eyes. "I'm sorry that he left you. I'm sorry that he put you through that kind of pain."

"It happens, Bryan." I whispered and felt the tears welling up in my eyes. "Will you be alright while I go take a shower?"

"Yeah. Go relax. I'll be here." He said and removed his hands.

I escaped to my bedroom and shut the door as the tears fell. Why was I so weak? Why did I have to fall for people so quick without even getting to know them? I sighed and ran my hands over my face and then stripped and walked into my bathroom and got into the shower where I let the tears fall freely.

When I was out of tears I shut off the water and wrapped myself in a towel and groaned when I realized with my belly it would never fit. So i dried myself off and walked naked into my room and pulled on yoga pants and a maternity shirt. Then I slipped on my black slippers and walked back out to the living room where Ethan was sitting on my couch and Bryan was glaring at him.

"Oh, hey. How are you feeling, sweetie?" Bryan asked as he came over and wrapped his arms around me, rubbing my belly before he leaned in and whispered, "just play along."

"I'm alright, honey." I said and smiled up at him as I nodded. He grinned and kissed my nose and I giggled in response. "The babies are so active."

"I expect them to be." He said and then we finally looked over at Ethan who was glaring at us.

"Oh hey, Ethan." I said and forced myself to smile at him even though inside I was crying and curled up in a corner. "So where's the stuff?"

"Down in my truck. Can I speak to you alone, crystal?" He asked through clenched teeth and I shivered at the tone in his voice.

"Whatever you have to say, you can say in front of Bryan." I said and clutched Bryan tighter, he he softly kissed the top of my head in response and glared at Ethan.

"Fine. No other man will be raising my children. I don't give a fuck what you say! Those babies in there are mine, and I'm going to be here. So I suggest you include me in things like appointments and the birth or I'm taking your ass to court for custody." He said and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Not gonna happen. These children don't need to be shuffled around all the time. They need a stable home. And you fucked that up, you lied about being single. You were married and Katie was lied to about who her dad was! So don't start this shit. If you want to take me to court, then do so. But just know you're going to lose." I said and he glared at me. "Honey, can you help him with the stuff so that he can leave?"

"Of course, dear." Bryan said just as three more men came in and I smiled at them. Asher instantly ran up to me and fell to his knees dramatically and started to kiss my belly, resulting in the babies kicking his face and hands.

"Asher! What are you doing?!" I giggled as Ethan stormed out of the apartment and Bryan and jasper followed to help get the stuff, leaving Cameron and and Asher with me.

"I missed the babies. I can be a godfather right?!" Asher asked and grinned up at me. God, you would think he'd be the youngest with how goofy he is.

"I'll have to think about it, Asher." I said and then looked up at Cameron and instantly glanced away as Bryan and jasper came inside carrying a crib and Asher released me. I followed the boys into the babies room and pointed to where I wanted everything to go.

When all the stuff was put in the room, I glanced around to see Ethan standing in the doorway staring at me.

"I still love you, crystal. Don't doubt that." He said and suddenly a wave of sadness rushed over me and I struggled with the tears. "I'm sorry it came down to this."

"I should haven never fallen in love with you." I whispered and rubbed my stomach. "My babies are the only good coming out of our so called relationship."

"That's a bullshit lie and you know it crystal! No matter what I will always love you!" He said and came closer.

I held my hands up between us and sighed and shook my head. "No. Our relationship was a bullshit lie. You used me! How could you?! You knew I was hurting and then you go and get me pregnant and throw me away like yesterday's trash! You were already fucking married and then you get me pregnant and ask me to marry you!"

"I didn't think of Cassie at the time! I was so focused on loving you!" He said and glared at me. "Why won't you believe me? You are still my fiancée after all!"

"I'm nothing to you!" I screamed and felt the tears staining my cheeks. "You threw away what we had when you told me you were married. I am not engaged to you and I want you out of my apartment now."

"I'm not going anywhere until you hear me out." He said and shoved me back, making me hit the wall. I cried out in pain and slid to the floor, clutching my belly. "Oh god! Crystal, I'm so sorry! Please, forgive me!"

"What's going on?!" Asher yelled as he came in and as soon as he saw me on the ground he grabbed Ethan around the neck and shoved him against the wall, holding him there. "What the fuck have you done?! She's pregnant for fucks sake! And just got released from the hospital! You think it's alright to hit a pregnant woman?! Huh?! Do ya?!"

Cameron burst through he door and ran to me, instantly running his hands over my body, then swiftly lifted me up into his arms and carried me to my room. He set me on the bed carefully then ran to the bathroom and rifled through the drawers. I heard water running then he came back with a glass of water and a couple Tylenol.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted, crystal. Please, I'd love to be in yours and the babies lives. I was scared okay? You're so damn beautiful." He said and tucked hair behind my ear. "Let me be by your side every step of the way. I want to be there for the ultrasounds and when the babies are born. If they call me daddy, then that's fine too."

"Thank you cam." I whispered then yawned and cam smiled and helped me lay down under the blanket. He got up to leave and I reached out and grabbed his hand. "Stay with me?"

"Alright, sweetie." He said and then kicked off his shoes and jeans, then crawled into the bed behind me and wrapped his warm body around mine, resting his hand on my large belly and softly rubbing it. "Goodnight, beautiful girl. And good night sweet babies. I can't wait to hold you."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

99.7K 7.8K 83
Cecilia Atwood has lived a life of complete privilege. Her father is a night club tycoon. Her mother has always been the best mother to her and her b...
343K 6.6K 52
Emotions are what makes us human, especially love. Caring for other individuals keeps our humanity intact. But, what's Peri to think when the very fe...
18 0 33
The door opens and stood in-front of me is a 6 foot tall man with brown hair. "Oh" I say. I hear more footsteps then I see her. Her ginger hair a fri...
584K 24.5K 106
We're not in love. Our past is a dumpster fire. The best we are is friends with benefits... without the friends' part. Jake Harrison, USC's star quar...