9 Lives

By PiedPiper1234

Being a cat has its perks although it also has some downfalls. Turning into a cat, in the other hand, is comp... More

The Beginning
The Death
Psychopath
One And The Same

Prologue

9 0 0
By PiedPiper1234

The house was a normal house, small but cozy. With its red roof and cream walls, the house was exactly like every other one in the street.

But on the inside. . .
This house was crazy. The walls changed their shape everyday (this helped claustrophobic people) and the furniture would move itself. Sometimes, while you were using it.

This house was loved, with more care and kindness than the other houses. This house belonged to a family of four and then three, because I died.

I'm Ella, Ella Wentwick, and this is my explanation on my brothers behalf of his life. Be prepared to wince, squirm and never stop reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5.1K 95
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
MIRACLE By Ara

Teen Fiction

312K 11.5K 45
"My mother named me Miracle, but I am anything but a miracle in her and our family's life. I am a mistake. I am a product of a heinous crime." Miracl...
1M 3.6K 72
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
213K 9K 50
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...