Birth Father

Af -MrsJackson-1958

Pearl, a 14 year old girl lives a normal teenage life with her parents. She dances, plays soccer and listens... Mere

Know The Main Character
Know The Truth
At The House
Adopted
Paparazzi
Precious Pearl
Watch A Movie
Kiss
Pink Dress
Neverland
Street Style
Unbreakable
Bruh
Stella McCartney
Surprise!
Soccer Team
Meet The Family
Your Mother
Pass Out
Wake Up!
Welcome Back
The Phone Call
You And I
Reunion
Like Me
In Love
Smiley Cookies
First Date
Falling For Him
The Fight
Grounded
Boredom
I Need You
Father And Daughter
Crushing
Crotch Grab
Lisa Marie Presley
No Stress!
Change The Mood
Beach
Worried
30th Anniversary
Destroy Him
Threatened
Your Slave
Revenge
Wannabe Famous
Interview
Suspicious
Documentary
Sue
Courtroom
Just Lose It
Defense
Innocent
Drunk
Grammys
Painkillers
Arguing
Kill You
Stop The Drugs
Propofol
Is He Dead?
My Fault
Happy End
Sequel?
Sequel!

Can I Sleep Here?

370 7 2
Af -MrsJackson-1958

Michael

We say our goodbyes and go back home. It's now so late. It's time to go to bed.

"Good night, honey.", I say and hug Pearl.

"Good night, Applehead.", she says and hugs me back.

I kiss her head and go to my bedroom. I wear my green pajamas and tuck myself in my bed. I get a book out of my nightstand and keep reading. Suddenly the bedroom door knocks. I open it and see Pearl in a white floral pajama shirt and white floral pajama pants.

"Can I sleep here please?", she asks.

"Sure.", I say smiling.

She gets in and looks at me blankly.

"Baby, are you okay?", I ask.

"Yeah.", she says.

I carry her and put her in the bed. I tuck her in and sit next to her. She lays in between of my legs and rests her head on my chest. I stroke through her hair.

"Baby.", I break the silence.

"Mhmm.", she hums.

"I know I'm probably the worst father in the world to exist but please talk to me. I wanna be your best friend.", I say and caress her cheek.

"I'm just pissed because of what Stella says.", she says and sighs. "And you're not the worst father."

I hold her tightly and play with her hair. She starts to tear up.

"I'll go to the bathroom.", she says and gets up.

"Don't cry in the bathroom.", I say and hold her wrist.

"I really never cry in front of anybody. Not even my parents.", she says.

"I'm not making you cry in the bathroom.", I say sternly.

"Why in the world?", she asks blankly.

"Because!", I say sternly.

"I really don't need an argument!", she yells.

She takes her anger atomizer out of her pocket and breathes in it.

"Sorry.", she says and sighs.

"It's alright.", I say and hug her.

She hugs me back and cries. I hold her tightly against my chest and rub her back gently. I kiss her head multiple times.

"Don't you wanna sleep?", I ask.

She nods. I get some tissues and dry her eyes. I put her on the bed and kiss her forehead. I sit on the other side and cover her making sure she's warm. I also cover myself. She gets closer to me and rests her head on my chest. I wrap my arms around her.

"Goodnight.", she says.

"Goodnight, my angel.", I say and kiss her head.

She falls asleep and I also feel sleepy. I fall asleep with her in my arms.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

297 40 13
A wealthy banker dies leaving his daughter with riches hidden in the decreasingly-wild west. Taking his last breath, he guides her towards a mysterio...
305K 10.8K 105
⭐Winner of Best Romance in the MJFA'S 2020⭐ ⭐️Won the Triumphant award in the MJFA'S 2022⭐️ ⚠️ Copyright © 2019 by IntenseArt. This is an original st...
935 27 2
"I've been watching you since you got here." "Watching me? Being a stalker isn't exactly flattering." "I thought you would love knowing that I've b...
4.2K 98 71
My first wattpad story. It might be a little- ANYWAYS, enjoy it lol. 18+ A Michael Jackson fan fiction.. Hi I'm Joyce. I'm a 14 year old teenager a...