All On The Line {A.D.C x You}...

By carterradams

MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ READ WITH CAUTION ⛔️ (This will be your only warning) There's a killer on the loose... More

Prologue
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
Book 2 Snippet

~1~

1.5K 86 15
By carterradams

{December 1st, 2021
5 Months Before}

Ring
Ring
Ring

     The sound of the phone goes causing the young Alycia Carey to push the throw blanket off of her and grab the remote control, turning down the volume to her show. Afterwards, the green eyed girl grabs her phone seeing the caller I.D to read "Mum". She hits answer and puts the phone up to her ear.

"Hey mum," Alycia spoke, her Australian accent thick.

"Oh thank goodness you picked up!" Her mother spoke through the phone panic in her voice causing Alycia's eyebrows to furrow adjusting on the couch a bit.

"Is everything alright?" Alycia asks.

"Have you seen the news lately about the murders?" Alycia's mother asks and Alycia shakes her head grabbing the tv remote, turning the channel to the news. "Alycia? Dear are you there?"

"Yeah mum I'm here. I'm just, I'm looking at the news now," Alycia responds, letting her eyes become attacked to the news. There, they were in fact talking about the serial killer. Alycia gently turned up the volume but heard her mother more.

"Why don't you stay home for a bit? Call in sick?" Alycia's mother questions, fear in her voice. Alycia rolled her eyes and shook her head setting the remote down in her lap.

"Mum, it's fine. It's not even my exact area," Alycia responds, adding. "Besides, isn't all the victims men?"

"Well yes but there's been two women raped and killed. They're not sure if it's No Name but they're pretty sure it is."

"How can they be- Never mind. Mum I love you, I have to go to bed now," Alycia says keeping her eyes glued to the tv screen.

A low sigh escapes through the other end of the phone. "Okay, okay. I love you sweetie. Just-Just be careful okay?"

"I will mum. Promise." And with that the two hang up causing the young Australian to toss down her phone beside her and turn up the news. She reached forward to the coffee table and grabbed her laptop, opening it up. Curiosity was getting the best of her as she opened up google and searched up the No Name killer.

<<<<>>>>

    "Important update regarding the serial killer terrorizing LA," the news caster spoke as Alycia Carey slipped her clothes off and changed into her work clothes that consisted of dark blue jeans and a plain white t-shirt. "Another body has been found. 32 year old Simon Matthews was found last night at around 11 P.M. Authorities say that Simon had been missing for 3 days, was brutally beaten but died to being choked. If you haven't been following the news or any newspaper out there then this matches the signature move of our infamous serial killer No Name."

   Alycia rolls her eyes at the name as she tosses her hair into a ponytail. She grabs the remote and turns off the tv shaking her head from side to side. Afterwards she makes her way across the living room and to the front door, grabbing her keys and her bag followed by her phone. The news bugged her most days, then again it's really been annoying since last night when her mother had called her. Since then Alycia stayed up all through the night following every lead she possibly could about the serial killer terrorizing LA. It interested her and she loved watching murder mystery documentaries. So for it to be happening in her life, around where she lives she felt even more fascinated by it. Although her mother was completely scared by the fact but then again her mother was all the way back in Australia.

A low sigh escapes the girl's lips as she exits her apartment. She pulls the door shut, making sure to lock it after. Once she has, she walks down the hall heading towards the stairs. The elevator has been broken for a few weeks. Her and several other tenants have made a complaint yet the person in charge of the building has made no move in order to fix it. This is how it usually is. The guy who owned the building didn't really care about anything but his money. As long as you paid your bills on time he was happy. If you didn't he came rushing to your door banging loudly on the it till you answered and he got his money.

Alycia shakes her head at the thought knowing she's never missed a payment, but also wondered why she was still even living there. Yet she knew why. It was the only thing she could afford.

"No no-" A blood piercing scream echoes through the streets causing Alycia's head to fly up instead of staring at the ground. She stops walking and hears another scream from an alley. She tilts her head hearing nothing more. A low, shaky breathe escapes her lips as she slowly walks again nearing an alley.

Chills go down her spine as she draws closer to it. She shoves her hands into her pockets and glances to the ground, however as she passes the alley way she can't help but to lift her head slightly and glance down seeing someone bent down. She stops walking, squinting her eyes while moving them around the scene noticing legs poking out from a garbage bin. Slowly and slowly her eyes go wide before noticing the person standing up slowly and taking a step back. Alycia's head shakes as she quickly takes off away from the alley way.

She hurriedly heads down the street making it to the little diner she's been working at for no more than 8 months. It was a nice gig but it wasn't permanent.

"There you are!" Alycia's pervert of a boss, Harrison shouts from behind the counter. Alycia jumps at his voice walking through the door shaking her head, sighing under her breathe.

"I'm sorry Harrison," she says gently. "I was on my way and saw something causing me to run a little late."

"Alycia, you're 10 minutes late," Harrison speaks shaking his head. The look of disappointment spreads through his face as he looks away from Alycia. The green eyed girl walks into the cafe, now remaining silent except her green eyes glance around noticing there's but only one customer. She takes note of it as she glances away noticing Harrison grabbing his bag while taking his apron off.

"You're leaving?" Alycia asks, going behind the counter and placing her bag behind it.

"I told you I had things to do. Now be a nice girl and make sure to lock the doors when you leave tonight," Harrison speaks walking towards Alycia. As he does, Alycia moves out of the way yet Harrison manages to slide his wondering fingers and grip the girl's ass firmly. Alycia's body jolts and an uneasy feeling rushes through her body. "Next time you're late, we'll be having a talk." Harrison smacks her ass and walks away causing Alycia to stare straight at the ground shaking her head yet to anyone else looking at her, it wasn't shaking. She was still, frozen in place till she hears Harrison's voice once again.

"Alycia! Customer! Let's move!" Harrison shouts. Alycia slowly turns keeping her eyes down before she finally turns and finds Harrison walking out the door and some person walking in, giving Harrison cold hearted glares. "Got a problem?"

"I don't know. You tell me," the person speaks causing Alycia to slowly grab her pen and paper, watching the two.

"Look buddy either go in and sit down or leave my diner," Harrison speaks placing his finger on the person's chest. But as he does the person swiftly reaches up their hand shoving Harrison back. The older man's eyes go slightly wide before his face cocks to the side, his eyes squinting. A hatred look spreads across his face looking to the person.

"Now may I order or we going to have to take this outside?" The person questions, a sense of cockiness in their tone of voice as they spoke. Alycia tilted her head but stood behind the counter watching the two. Her green eyes trailing up and down the unknown person's body, taking it in.

"Outside," Harrison says and spins around exiting the diner. Once he's out, Alycia feels herself let out a low shaky breathe that she didn't even know she was holding in. Yet her eyes remained on the person as they walked out following behind Harrison. Once they were both out the young girl shook her head glancing down at the counter top and grabbing a hold of the rag slowly wiping it down. It wasn't long though before the one customer in the diner was getting up, leaving a tip and leaving. Alycia barely acknowledges them as they leave but when she doesn't hear the door close until several moments later that's when her face lifts and her eyes lock with Y/E/C ones. A low shaky breathe escapes her lips as the person smirks walking over before gently taking a seat on the bar stool right in front of Alycia. Once she does Alycia's green eyes can't help but wonder and slightly notice the red substance that stained the person in front of her's white t-shirt.

"Hm, yeah I see you noticed that as well," the person spoke and Alycia's eyes swiftly spring up locking eyes with soft yet cold eyes. The girl tilts her head, a smirk dancing on her lips as Alycia shakes her head.

"What do you mean as well?" Alycia spoke, her voice coming out as a whisper.

A slight chuckle escapes the unknown woman's lips as she drops her head. "Oh come on now. I know you seen me that's how I'm here."

"I don't-"

"Don't play dumb kitten. Tell me what you saw in the alley," the girl said, cutting Alycia off. Alycia's eyes slightly went wide backing up slowly. The unknown girl tilted her head to the side standing up front her seat and walking around the bar. "Hm it's a shame really. A pretty girl like you."

"I didn't see anything," Alycia speaks swiftly, fear in her voice as it spreads across her face. She continues back away, keeping her green eyes directly on the girl who's now behind the counter.

"Didn't see anything? You sure because how you're acting right now proves otherwise-" she pauses stopping in front of the green eyed girl. "And the way you ran away, you definitely seen me kill him."

Alycia's green eyes go wide and she slowly shakes her head yet she's not. In her mind she is but to the mystery girl she wasn't. A chuckle escapes briefly from the girl's lips before it immediately vanishes as Alycia spins and takes off. The woman takes off after her. Alycia dodges swiftly as much as she can, running towards the back of the diner, throwing things off of the counters in order to slow down the person running after her. But it doesn't. Every item she throws, the quicker the other woman dodges.

"Help!" Alycia suddenly screams as she makes a swift turn, panic shaking her. She continues running. Her mind now racing. She knew that person back there in the alley was dead. Harrison, her boss was that blood on that person's shirt his blood?

Without a second thought Alycia glances over her shoulder to no longer see the woman behind her. Confusion sets in as she quickly stops running and ducks down, her green eyes swiftly searching. She tries to control her breathing, making it as low as she possibly could while searching. She was alone in the diner. No one to help her. This lady could kill her right here, right now and no one would know until morning. Or possibly the afternoon.

Alycia clenches her jaw shaking her head before hearing something drop. Immediately she shoots up and goes to take off but two hands forcefully grab her and pin her up against the wall. Her lips separate and she goes to scream when a hand cups over her mouth and her eyes go widen locking with Y/E/C eyes.

"You didn't have to run kitten," the person whispered, with a smirk. Her eyes shifting back and forth between Alycia's eyes. "But now that you did, it's going to have to go into your punishment."

Swiftly Alycia shakes her head from side to side trying to push the person off of her in order to get away. However the mystery person had other plans. She reaches over gently removing her hands off of Alycia. When Alycia feels this she goes to run only to feel a hard hit to the back of her head causing her to fall to the ground and blackness to take over her. All while the white t-shirt person stands over her tilting her head and squinting her eyes.

"This should be fun," she smirked while bending down grabbing a hold of the unconscious girl and picking her up. "Real fun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Altered By Luella M Opal

General Fiction

97 30 30
Have you ever met someone who alters the course of your life? For good or for bad, they've come in, given and taken, and then- BOOM! Your life was...
204K 5K 38
She's worked with two notorious killers for years, but now she's in an interrogation room while the team at the BAU try to grill information out of h...
1.7K 441 47
I had gotten away with a lot in the past few weeks. Two attractive girls successfully murdered along with a house pet to warn one of my targets she w...
2.5K 145 21
11: 21pm "He's coming..." "Just keep the door locked and wait for 911, keep talking to me until then, alright?!" "I'm..go..gonna..die.." "Don't say s...