๊งGang Or Slayer?๊ง‚[โœ“]

็”ฑ _nasyii

"๐€๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐Š๐ข๐ฒ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐š-๐ค๐ฎ๐ง~" "๐‡๐ฎ๐ก-- ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐†... ๆ›ดๅคš

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 [๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š]
Chapter 10 (EDITED)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
โœจChibi Revenger #1โœจ
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue {(Y/n)'s Death}
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue [Mikey's Ending]
Epilogue [Izana's Ending]
Epilogue [Shinichiro's Ending]
Special 12K
Epilogue [Emma & Draken's Ending]
Epilogue [Mitsuya's Ending]
Epilogue [Baji's Ending]
Epilogue [Wakasa's Ending]
Yuh
Special 13K
Epilogue [Chifuyu's Ending]
Epilogue [Exteneded Ending]
Special 14K

Chapter 21

6.6K 409 108
็”ฑ _nasyii

"So you want to leave Toman for good, Baji?" Mikey asked looking down at his childhood friend who is bowing down on one knee. Right after the anouncement of Valhalla being under Toman, Baji had decided to retire his life as a deliquent.

"Yes, Chifuyu and I had discussed for who would be taking my place as the First Division Captain." Baji stated now looking up at the blond infront of him, and stood up.

"The new First Division Captain raise your head!" Baji shouted. "Hanagaki Takemichi, I nominate you as the new First Division Captain!" Everyone looked over at the particular new blind member that was under Mistuya's division with their eyes widened.

Takemichi looked up at Baji who just smiled at the boy with Chifuyu beside him. (Y/n) walked over to the shock boy and patted his back.

"Takemichi-san, you're now a division captain! Congrats!" The girl cheered, giving him her usual close eye smile.

"Takemitchy, I had decided to give out my responsibility to you," Baji said staring at the boy, grinning.

Mikey nodded his head, understanding for what Baji meant and called out for the bleach blond.

"TAKEMICHI HANAGAKI!" Mikey shouted towards the shock boy. "Raise your head, and give us your response," Mikey continued as everyone stared at the boy, waiting his reply.

Tears started to crawl out from the corner of his eyes and raised his head.

"I'LL DO MY BEST!" He shouted, placing both of his hands behind his back.

"Hey now, what're you cryin' about?" Draken joked.

"Ah jeez.. Gotta redo the embroidery now," Mitsuya joined.

Mikey and Baji smiled at the boy and chuckled.

"You raised your head too high, dummy.."

(Y/n) then felt a tap in her shoulder. She turned around to see Baji now beside her.

"Can we talk for a moment?"

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

Hakkai swung his arm around Takemichi's shoulder, bringing the shorter boy abit closer to him.

"We're bros from now on Takemitchy! Come over to my place!" Hakkai said cheerfully. Takemichi seems to be so confuse but he agreed to the invitation that Hakkai offered.

"If you two are 'bros' now, then I get to be an older sister to both of you." Said a feminine voice.

Takemichi looked forward to see Hakkai's sister, Yuzuha Shiba, Hina and (Y/n) walking infront of the two boys.

"Huh?! You're brother and sister?!" Takemichi was surprised by the information.

"Really? You don't look alike!" Hina smiled and (Y/n) just nodded her head.

"Buy me some juice. Since you're my little bro now,"

"You look like you'd won't be good in any fight. Why are you even a captain in Toman?" She then pointed her thumb towards her brother.

"Hakkai's obviously got the capacity to outrank you.. But he's got no interest in that," she stated.

"You're right! Shiba-kun does look strong," Hina chimed.

"HINA?!" Takemichi looked over at his girlfriend, feeling offended that his girlfriend agreed to the fact that he was no good in fighting.

"Hmm, I have to agree on Hina-chan on that! Sorry Hanagaki-kun," (Y/n) said looking at the boy with an apologetic look.

"(Y/N) NOT YOU TOO!"

"You can't even break the gourd yet," (Y/n) blankly stared at the blond with a smile.

"THAT'S DIFFERENT!" The said boy exclaimed.

But Hakkai didn't seem to reply to both of the girls' compliment. He only walked in silent with a blank look on his face.

"You're totally hopeless.." Yuzuha deadpanned, walking beside her little brother.

"Just by being the top guy gives me a headache. I like bein' free!" Hakkai smiled.

"That's so cool Shiba-kun! Right, Hina-chan?" (Y/n) looked over at her friend who nodded her head.

But then Hakkai became quiet once again.

(Y/n) gritted her teeth, veins popping out from her face as she still kept her smile on her face, at the male's silence just reminds her of a specefic Water Hashira.

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

Meanwhile with Giyuu, who was just training at the Water Estate with Tanjiro who assisted to help the man to train, sneezed.

"A-Ah! Tomioka-san, are you okay?" Tanjiro asked as he gave the male a handkerchief.

Giyuu thank the boy and blew his nose.

"I think someone is talking about me.."

"Maybe their saying on how such of a cool hashira you are!" Tanjiro exclmaied, sparkles sparkling around the boy.

"I doubt that.." Giyuu mumbled, continuing to slice up some placed bamboos

"Tomioka-san!" Tanjiro whined.

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

"Uhhh.. Don't feel bad Hina-chan,
(Y/n)-chan. My little bro's kind of a late boomer.." Yuzuha said, smiling at the two girls.

"If any girls besides me starts to talk to he freezes up." She explains, patting the boy's arm just to receive a 'hm?' from him.

"Don't worry about it!" Yuzuha smiled turning her head, facing the three figures behind her and her brother.

The group then continue to walk towards to the Shiba residence. Silence took in the place and that is until Takemichi began to speak.

"Ano... since you're the vice captain of the second division, does that mean you get along with our captain, Mitsuya-kun?" Takemichi asked, and Hakkai turned his head around to answer the boy's question.

"Real well, unfornately." He asnwered. "Also, we're the same age. No need to be polite," he continued and Takemichi looked at Hakkai with a shock expression plastered on his face.

"But you look older! We're really the same age?!" Hakkai laughed at his friend's surprised face.

"Mitsuya's like an older brother to Hakkai," Yuzuha stated, and the three nodded their heads.

"Taka-chan is a total pain in the ass.. He drilled into me how cool and uncool delinquents can be," Hakkai said, putting both of his hands inside his pocket.

"Annoying right? That guy... he's like a real older bro to me.." (Y/n) nodded her head at the information and hummed.

"So Shiba-kun must've has Mitusya-kun as his standby screen then!" Hakkai went silent as he began to sweat bullets. Yuzuha huffed and snatched Hakkai's cellphone frkm his pocket and opens it.

"That's right! Hakkai likes Mitsuya too much that he even has his picture as his standby screen!" Yuzuha showed Hakkai's cellphone and was greeted by a picture of Mistuya.

"Even though mines a picture of Hakkai!" She then showed her own phone.

(Y/n) giggled as Yuzuha whined in how unfair Hakkai was being, Yuzuha then looked over at girl.

"How about you, (Y/n)-chan?" (Y/n) looked at Yuzuha and tilted her head.

"Do you have any siblings?" Yuzuha asked swinging her arm around the girl's shoulder.

"I do actually. Two biogical sister and one adopted sister!" (Y/n) smiled but then it soon died down.

"But... my oldest sister sadly passed away due to an... accident, if you could say it like that.." Yuzuha felt bad as she side hugged the girl and Hina soon gladly joined in.

"I'm sorry to hear that,
(Y/n)-chan.." (Y/n) just laughed and tell the girl that it was okay. She was glad that Kanae was now anle to rest peacefully with theie parents.

"We're almost to my house!" Hakkai cheered, smiling. But the atmosphere then became quiet ehen they heard a sound of motorcycles.

"..Hakkai, we're in trouble. Bro's comin back home.." Yuzuha spoke. There infront of them were a group if boys in a white uniform with a logo of a black dragon plastered behind it, and the letters 'B' and 'D'.

"Hanagaki, sorry man.. but you'd better walk back home..." Hakkai said with a monotone voice. (Y/n) dragged Hina behind her back and was holding the handle of her katana that was attached to her hips.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't our young master Hakkai!" Said a boy who was walking towards them. The infront of them has a lean build and a tall stature. He has black hair in a deathhawk style, flowing wildly on the right side of his face, while the left side has rectangles shaved on it, and fierckng piercing black eyes.

"...Koko..." the said boy then averted his eyes to Takemichi and (Y/n), while Hina was hid behind her even though the girl was taller than her.

"Hm, who are these jerks?"

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

658K 37.7K 36
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ก?!" "(๐˜/๐ง)-๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ," "๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฒ-๐ค๐ฎ๐ง!" _______________________...
1M 44.6K 61
"๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ. ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜." ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ผ...
180K 10.5K 17
"สŸษช๊œฑแด›แด‡ษด แด›แด สแดแดœส€ ส™ษชษข ๊œฑษช๊œฑ, แดแด‹แด€ส?" "..แดแด‹แด€ส?" โœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆ แดส€: สแดแดœ สœแด€แด›แด‡ แด‹ษช๊œฑแด€แด‹ษช แด›แด‡แด›แด›แด€, ส™แดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ส€แด‡ษชษดแด„แด€ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡แด… แด€๊œฑ สœษช๊œฑ แด‡สŸแด…แด‡ส€ ๊œฑษช๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€. ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หš ๐˜ข...
4.3K 322 5
๐’Š๐’•๐’” ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’–๐’‘๐’†๐’“ ๐’„๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’–๐’”. . . . . ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—–๐—จ๐—ง๐˜ง๐’๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐’๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐’๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐’๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐’ ...