[Slow updates] Leave Me Lonel...

By jungkakes

Celebrities shouldn't hook up with strippers. And they sure as hell shouldn't fall in love with them either... More

Sin of 7 Cities - 1.
Castle in the Air - 2.
Fool's Paradise - 4.
Cravings - 5.
Antsy - 6.
Covetous [18+] - 7.
Perfect Stranger - 8.
Enticing - 9.
Selfish [18+] - 10.
Fallen [18+] - 11.
Don't Go - 12.
Red [18+] - 13.
Gentleman - 14.
Competitive [18+] - 15.
Thunderbolt - 16.
Possessive [18+] - 17.
Consequences - 18.
From Left Field - 19.
Butter [18+] - 20.
Impulsive [18+] - 21.
Morning Person [18+] - 22.
Say Goodbye [18+] - 23.
Day One - 24.
Day Eighteen - 25.
Drunk - 26.
Just One Day - 27.
Yellow - 28.
Together Again - 29.
Pins and Needles [18+] - 30.
Sweat [18+] - 31.
Dressing Room [18+] - 32.
Bells [18+] - 33.
Miles High [18+] - 34.
Home - 35.
Bangtan - 36.
JVJ - 37.
Hangover Stew - 38.
Hybe - 39.
Heated [18+] - 40.
Ardor - 41.
Apologies [18+] - 42.
Kimbap and Chocopie [18+] - 43.
Fear - 44.
Intoxicated [18+] - 45.
Labret - 46.
3 Months - 47.
Control [18+] - 48.
Love Locks [18+] - 49.
Merry Christmas [18+] - 50.
Kim - 51. Part 1.
Taehyung [18+] - 51. Part 2.
Mine - 52.
Yours [18+] - 53.
Like Drugs [18+] - 54.
Unsettling - 55.
Cats Can Fight - 56.
No Air - 57.
Another Visitor - 58.
Double Trouble - Chapter 59.
Airplane Mode - Chapter 60.
Triste - 61.
So Far Away - 62.
Virgo's Groove [18+] - 63.
Angostura [18+] - 64.
Just Fine - 65.
Admit it - 66.
Hell and Back - 67.

Seventh Heaven [18+] - 3.

69.3K 1.2K 925
By jungkakes

A/N - WARNING. SMUT BELOW.

"No more talking.." 

He held your face in his hand as he kissed you. The kiss was passionate. Desperate and full of need. 

He dreamt of kissing you and now here you were in his arms. He wanted this moment to last as long as he could allow it.

The kissed shocked you. Sending electricity up your spine. Your lips moved against his instantly. His lips were so soft, tasting like mint and strawberries. Tilting your head a bit and deepening the kiss as you rested your hand along his thigh. Your mind was cloudy with lust as you hummed softly against his lips. You started to pull back a bit to breathe, nipping his lower lip lightly before you broke the kiss completely.

His forehead rested against yours as he breathed out softly, looking into your eyes. You stared back at him before slowly moving up, pushing him gently to sit back as you climbed into his lap. He sat back obediently, guiding you into his lap before his strong arms circled around your waist, pulling you tightly against his chest.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, leaning down to kiss him again. You felt tingles down your spine as your lips moulded against his.

You fit perfectly in his arms, feeling safe and secure in his strong embrace.

You hummed softly against his lips as you felt his large hands run down your sides before resting over your ass. Your back arched a bit, pressing your ass back against his hands. He smirked against your mouth, giving your ass a gentle squeeze. You moaned softly, allowing him to push his tongue into your mouth.

He definitely was a dominate from the way he invaded your mouth, sucking on your tongue lightly before pulling back. He breathed heavily, leaning down to your neck. You tilted your head to the side as he trailed gentle kisses along your jawline before brushing your long hair back and kissing down your neck. You sighed out softly, your fingers lacing through his disheveled hair, sliding the hair tie that secured his hair off and letting the dark locks fall.

In one swift move, he scooped you up in his arms and smiled, "Let's take it to the bedroom." 

You secured your legs around his waist and your arms wrapped around his neck as you smiled, leaning in to give his lips a soft kiss before nodding eagerly.

"Yes, please." You whispered.

He leaned in and pressed his lips onto yours as he carried you to the bedroom, moving his lips against yours slowly as he walked inside.

You pulled away from his lips as he laid you down onto the bed, reaching out and cupping his cheeks in your hands as he got on top of you, leaning down to capture your mouth with his once again. He reached over to turn one of the nightstand lamps on. You shifted a bit, the leather dress you wore feeling tight and uncomfortable as you laid back. He noticed and pulled back, sitting down onto the bed and opening his arms as he watched you with lidded eyes, "Come here, baby. Let me help you." He mumbled, patting his lap. 

Ugh..

You nodded and sat up before crawling into his lap, holding onto his shoulders tightly as you looked into his eyes. He looked up at you, leaning in and giving your lips a quick peck before whispering, "It's like I'm unwrapping my own little present." He chuckled and reached behind you, staring to unzip the zipper on the back of your dress. His lips found their way to your neck again and he started pressing soft kisses along the skin, nipping lightly.

The cool air of the bedroom hit your hot skin the second the zipper opened and you moaned softly in relief, closing your eyes, "Bite me." You whispered out as you felt his lips ghosting over your neck.

He smirked against your skin, licking over a soft spot on your neck before biting over it lightly, sucking on it slowly. You moaned, licking your lips. He pulled down the straps of your dress and kissed along your collar before pulling back, looking up at you with lust filled eyes as he leaned back in to kiss you. You held his chin as you kissed him back before biting onto his lower lip lightly, dragging it back with your teeth before pulling away, smirking at him. 

"You're a little devil, aren't you." He chuckled lowly, pushing you to lay down as he grabbed the ends of your dress, pulling it off you quickly and tossing it carelessly behind him.

You grinned at him sitting up a bit on your elbows as he looked you over, "Damn." He sucked his teeth, "How did you know red is my favorite color, baby?" He smirked, starting to get between your legs.

You smiled, shaking your head and putting your foot onto his chest to stop him, "I'm gonna need you to take your clothes off too, mister." You laughed, gasping softly as he grabbed your ankle in his hand and leaned in, pressing soft kisses along the shin of your foot, "I like this look." He smirked, admiring your thigh high socks and fishnet stocking combination, "Keep em' on." He nodded, looking down at you before pulling back, grabbing the hems of his sweater and hoisting it over his head, throwing it to the side. 

"Oh." You licked over your lips as you watched him take his shirt off. 

He had a perfect body. 

You trailed your eyes over his wide chest then down his defined abs. Taking in every muscle that flexed as he moved. You admired the way his tattoos wrapped around his strong bicep and down his arm. They were perfect for him. He was perfect.  Your legs shook slightly with excitement. 

"You're so sexy, J.K." You whispered, biting onto your finger lightly before you reached out and pullled him to you. You wrapped your arms around his neck, kissing him hard as his hands went to cup your breast. You moaned softly into his mouth as he squeezed your breasts through the bra, "Just like that." You whispered out with a nod, looking at him with lidded eyes as he reached up and slid the straps of the bra down your shoulders before reaching behind you as you arched your back for him. He unclasped your bra swiftly. You smiled at him as he flung the bra across the room before cupping your breasts in his large hands, squeezing them gently. 

"You're beautiful." Jungkook mumbled while looking at you as he leaned down and kissed over the curve of your breasts before leaning over and flicking his tongue over your nipple. You gasped softly, your face blushing as you sucked in a breath, "J.K.. you're killing me here." You laughed shakily as he dragged his tongue around your nipple before sucking on it lightly. You moaned out softly, closing your eyes as your head dropped back against the pillow. 

Your fingers went to his hair, burying them into the soft wavy locks, tugging on them lightly as he sucked on your other nipple before he started to kiss down your chest to your stomach. Your back arched as he kissed along your stomach before he got to your waist. Your eyes opened and you stared down at him as he looked at you, pushing your legs apart gently. You swallowed hard, biting onto your lower lip as your hands went to your own breasts, cupping them lightly and giving them a soft squeeze. 

You felt as if you looked like a hot mess but you didn't care. 

You watched Jungkook with anticipation as he laid down between your legs. You could feel his hot breath against your skin and it caused you to squirm lightly in need. He smirked at you before reaching up and ripping your fishnet stockings apart at the crotch. You gasped softly, biting onto your lower lip with a giggle as you heard the material rip. 

"I'll buy you new ones." He mumbled carelessly. 

The funny thing was, you didn't care either. 

He could send you home in rags after tonight if he wanted to. 

"Do whatever you want." You whispered out and he smiled at you, leaning in to press soft kisses against your inner thighs, biting lightly across the skin as well. You bit your lower lip, propping yourself up onto your elbows as you watched him, your legs spreading apart slowly as you unraveled.  

You exhaled softly as he reached up and pulled your panties to the side. Your eyelids fluttered, legs twitching lightly in excitement as you watched him lean in, pressing a soft kiss over you. You moaned quietly, your fingers curling lightly into the sheets. "Please stop teasing me, J.K. You know I can't take it anymore. Fuck." You whined, your face growing hot. 

Jungkook chuckled devishly, "You're needy." He teased, pushing your legs apart wider before licking over your folds, his tongue flattening as he flicked it over your clit. You panted softly, your lips pressing into a thin line as you tried to hold back your moans. He made eye contact with you as his tongue flicked and lapped at your clit, tracing over it repeatedly. Your breath hitched in your throat as you felt him sucking over your clit before dipping down, licking over your entry. You threw your head back, clutching the sheets tightly in your fists that your knuckles turned white as you felt him dip his tongue into you, fucking you with his tongue slowly. 

"Oh my God.." You whispered softly as you writhed under his touch. "You're so good... so good." Your back arched as he returned to licking your clit. You felt as if your nerves were on fire the way he worked his mouth on you. 

For the first time in your entire life you felt as if you were gonna reach your climax fast. You felt your skin heating up as your muscles tightened, 

"You're gonna make me cum if you keep doing that, J.K." You whispered out softly with a laugh, biting your lower lip as you opened your eyes to look down at him again. 

He grinned and pulled back, mumbling as he watched you, "What? This?" He smirked and leaned back in, dipping his tongue back between your lips and swirling it around your clit.

 "Fuck... keep going. Just like that.." You groaned out, head falling back against the pillow. You reached down, grabbing a fistful of his hair as your hips started to move, grinding against his tongue as you felt your insides clenching. His tongue danced along your clit as he savored the way you tasted, reaching up with his hand and holding your inner thigh, squeezing it lightly. "I'm gonna cum.." You squeaked out, eyes closing tightly. 

The heat spread across your skin and you felt like you were about to explode as you reached your climax. You cried out his real name as your orgasm flooded over you, clouding your vision and making you gasp loudly. Your back arched off the bed and you swore you saw stars, tears actually pricking your eyes as you rode out your release.

You trembled under his touch, heaving for air as you finally regained composure. 

You finally opened your eyes and looked down at him. You were exasperated. Blown away and feeling like complete pudding. "Come here." You whispered breathlessly. 

He smiled wide, pulling back and kissing up your stomach before getting to your lips. You yanked him down, crashing his lips against yours as you kissed him hungrily. You tasted yourself against his lips and moaned softly. He held your face in his hands as he kissed you before pulling back and sucking over his fingers. You sucked in a sharp breath as he ran a hand down between your legs and pressed two fingers up against your clit, rubbing it in circular motions as your eyes closed. 

"Please.. you're gonna kill me." You moaned and he smirked, capturing your lips with his once again before he slipped a finger into you. You gasped loud, pulling back from his lips as you clutched onto his strong arm, "J-J.K..." You whispered out quietly, unable to form sentences. 

His finger alone felt like it filled you up completely. Your mouth fell open as he fingered you slowly, his finger curling in you as he looked into your eyes. You stare back at him, panting softly.

"You gonna return the favor for me?" He asked, adding the second finger into you. You couldn't answer, your vision becoming blurry as you tried to keep eye contact with him, "Mmm.." You responded with a moan, nodding your head eagerly, 

"I can't hear you." He spoke again, pulling his fingers out of you and circling your clit with them again. 

"Y...yes. Yes!" You managed to croak out, "Yes." You said again, grabbing him by the shoulders as you gained composure over yourself. You pushed him hard to lay on his back, rolling over and getting between his legs. 

"You know where to go." He cocked his head to the side with a smirk, licking his fingers clean before leaning up onto his elbows as he watched you slide down between his legs. 

"Yes... of course I do." You whispered, grabbing the waistband of his sweatpants along with his boxers and pulling them down. 

Oh.

His length sprung out as you took his clothes off and pushed them behind you. You looked up at him with a hungry look, wrapping your hand around the base of his length. You weren't shocked at his size. You knew he was packing since that night you were grinding on him at the club but it still amazed you at how perfect it was. 

You leaned in, lapping at the head of his cock lightly, licking up the precum that already formed from all the foreplay. You moaned softly, his cock heavy and thick in your hand as you started to pump the length slowly. You wrapped your plump lips around the head of his cock and swirled your tongue around it slowly before sucking on it. You watched him as his head tilted back. He let out a soft moan as you lowered your head, sucking more of him into your mouth. 

Your head bobbed up and down slowly, your tongue swirling around the head quickly each time you came back up. You pumped the base of his length with one hand, the other coming up and squeezing his balls lightly. He growled out softly as he felt his cock hitting the back of your throat. You didn't gag as you hollowed your cheeks and lowered your head more, letting his length slide down your throat as you began to deep throat him. 

He opened his eyes, reaching down to hold your hair back from your face as he watched you,

"That's a good girl.. just like that, baby." He praised, tugging your hair lightly as you continued to deep throat him before pulling away, looking up at him with saliva running down your chin as you pumped his length slowly, leaning down and licking over his balls. He sucked in a sharp breath, licking over his lower lip, "Damn, girl." He whispered out, his fingers brushing your hair out of your face before you took him into your mouth again, your tongue swirling up and down the shaft of his length as you bobbed your head. His hand held the back of your head and he watched you, moaning lowly as his head tilted back. "You're doing so good." He grunted, his chest rising and falling quickly as he panted. 

You looked up at him, mascara running and lipstick smeared. You smiled evily at him as you pulled away from his length with a 'pop' sound. 

"Fuck me." You commanded, crawling back up to him. 

He swore he would of cum right then and there with how sexy you were. 

He watched you as you got onto the bed on your hands and knees, bending down and arching your back as your ass went into the air, looking over your shoulder at him with a grin. He sat up and rolled over, getting onto his knees behind you and wrapping an arm around your waist from behind, leaning over so that his chest was pressing against your back. 

You turned your head as he leaned in, kissing him softly before he pulled back and reached over to the night stand, pulling a condom out of the drawer. He opened it quickly and pulled it over his length before whispering, "Face down. Ass up, babe." He nodded and you grinned, obediently laying your head down and arching your back so that your ass went into the air. 

You twitched with excitement, gripping the sheets under you as your felt his hand on your waist. 

He hummed in approval as he admired the sight of you, leaning down and kissing the small of your back before gripping your waist tighter. He took his length and guided it along your entry, teasing you lightly as he rubbed his length between your lips. You trembled, backing up against his length desperately, "Please.." You whispered, your head dropping forward, "Please fuck me, Jungkook.." You begged. 

He grunted softly, licking his lips at the way you said his name. 

He fucking loved it. 

"Since you asked so nicely." He smirked, his cock pushing into you slowly. Jungkook moaned lowly, his length filling you up. The feeling of being swallowed by the wet, tight warmth of your entry, made his cock twitch. Your walls tightened around his length, a loud moan spilling out from your lips as he filled you up. 

Your knees buckled and you almost fell forward but he held you up, leaning over and kissing your shoulder gently, "You okay?" He whispered, pressing gently kisses along your back. 

You whimpered softly, adjusting to his length before nodding, your head dropping down against the pillow. "Please..." You moaned out softly and he smirked, grunting lowly as he began to thrust in you. He started off slow, heaving a breath to control himself. He felt a wave overtake him as he started to quicken his pace, wrapping his arms around you and pushing into you deeper. 

You were a moaning mess, clutching the sheets under you and arching your back, "You fuck me so good, Jungkook." You whispered as you finally got into the rhythm, backing your ass up and meeting him with his thrusts. 

"Harder." You begged as he leaned down and wrapped his hand around the front of your neck, pulling you up so your back was against his chest. He pounded his cock in and out of you hard, squeezing the base of your neck lightly. 

You grinned as he squeezed your neck, reaching up to hold onto his forearm tightly as you moaned. He grunted and pushed you back down gently, grabbing your asscheek and giving it a hard slap. You screamed out in pleasure, the sound of skin slapping against each other filling the room. "Again--... Again." You shivered, throwing your hair behind your back as his hand came down on your ass again. He rubbed his hand over the spot he slapped, watching his hand print form. 

"Fuck.. you're so sexy." He smirked and reached up, his hand wrapping your long hair in his fist. His hips slammed into you, tilting your head back as he tugged your hair. He held your waist tight to keep you in place as you moaned over and over for him. Rolling his hips into you deep before pulling out of you. 

He whispered breathlessly, "On your back, babe." He guided you to lay down.

You were falling apart so fast that he had to help you lay down. Legs pure jelly and your limbs tired from being on your knees for that long. 

He was wild. You thought he could fuck for hours if you let him.  

You truly couldn't get enough of him. 

He got between your legs, taking his cock and plunging it back into you at once. Your eyes were barely opened, closing completely as he filled you up again. 

"Look at me." Jungkook commanded and your eyes opened instantly. You smiled up at him, your lips parted as he started to pound into you again. You felt like you were on fire. Completely possessed by lust. 

"You feel so fucking good." He whispered, reaching down and wrapping a hand around your throat. 

Your eyes rolled back, moaning softly, "Choke me, J.K. Do it." 

You smiled as he squeezed your throat, choking you lightly as his hips snapped up, fucking you at a faster tempo. He let go of your throat and took your legs, wrapping them around his waist as he slowed down, leaning down to crash his lips onto yours. He kissed you hard, licking into your mouth before pulling back and burying his head between the crook of your neck. His hips were angled perfectly that you could feel his length hitting your spot. The heat in your stomach started to rise and you felt like you were going to cum again as your breath quickened. 

"Oh my God, J.K.." Your toes curled, fingers burying into the bedsheets again as you moaned. "I'm gonna.. C-" You barely whispered as you felt yourself unravel, another powerful orgasm hitting you. You grasped at his shoulders, head falling back as you screamed out his name, panting for air as you tried to steady yourself. Your vision went black for a second and a euphoric feeling washed over you as you came down from your high. Tears of pleasure were in your eyes.

 He made you feel so good that you were crying. You couldn't believe it. 

 He reached up and moved your hair from your face, leaning in and kissing you softly as your arms wrapped around his neck. 

"Keep going." You nodded reassuringly as he slowed his thrusts to make sure you were okay.

 Your legs quaked as he went deeper, your fingers burying into the back of his hair as you moaned into his ear, "Y/N." You whispered and he pulled back, looking at you, "What was that, babe?" He whispered. "M-My name... it's Y/N." You said again and he grunted, pressing his lips against yours hard and kissing you hungrily. 

"Y/N.." Jungkook moaned your name out lowly, his forehead resting against yours, "I'm gonna fucking cum." He managed out breathlessly. 

You clenched around his length lightly which made him moan again before he pulled back, looking into your eyes. His length burying deep inside you as he rolled his hips. You clutched at the silver necklace around his neck, pulling him in to kiss you as his thrusts started to become more reckless. 

You already knew how sore you'd be tomorrow but you truly did not give a fuck. "Cum for me then, J.K..." You whispered, cupping his face as he kissed you again. He grunted softly into your mouth, feeling the fire in him burn more as he got closer to his release. 

His head fell back to the crook in your neck, biting your skin lightly as he tried to hold back his moans. Jungkook pulled back, moaning your name out softly before making one last powerful thrust as he hit his release, emptying himself inside of you. 

He groaned as he rode the high out before his thrusts slowly came to a stop. His heart was racing. He breathed heavily as he looked into your eyes, leaning down and kissing you gently. You smiled back at him before kissing him back lazily. 

You were both exhausted. 

"I don't want to move." Jungkook whispered, his forehead resting against yours. 

You laughed quietly, too tired to move yourself. 

You gently pushed at his shoulder after a moment, "You're kinda heavy though. So you might wanna move." You sassed him with a playful smile. 

Jungkook laughed and pulled out of you slowly with a soft groan. You whined softly at the empty feeling of him no longer in you and curled up onto your side. He took the condom off and wrapped it up, tossing it into the garbage before laying back down onto his side facing you. 

"Jungkook.. -I mean J.K." You started and he shook his head, interupting you as he pulled you over to him, wrapping an arm around you, "Jungkook is fine, Y/N." 

The way he said your name rolled off his tongue so easily. 

You nodded, reaching out to play with the necklace around his neck. You sighed out softly, leaning in and giving him a gentle kiss on his lips, "I have to go, Jungkook." You mumbled. 

He looked at you sadly, the arm around you tightening a bit. "Why?" He questioned, biting his lower lip lightly, "You said one night, remember?" He said, looking into your eyes. 

"I know.. I just.. I don't know. It's usually what I do. It's what I'm used to.." You nodded, remembering you did promise him one night. 

You couldn't stay though. You knew it would be bad for you if you did. 

He hummed, reaching up to caress your cheek as he studied your features. You were so gorgeous. Even after getting the life fucked out of you for hours, you were still so strikingly beautiful.

 He really didn't want you to go. 

"If you want to go that's fine, Y/N. You don't have to feel bad." He mumbled as his fingers brushed from your cheek to your shoulder, "The five grand is on the table by the door. Dont forget it." Jungkook smiled and leaned in, giving your forehead a soft kiss.

You nodded with a smile, your stomach flipping when he kissed your forehead. 

You inhaled a shaky breath and sat up, searching for your clothes. He watched you before sitting up as well, grabbing his boxers from the side of the bed and sliding them on before getting up and finding your clothes for you. 

"Sorry about the uh.." He pointed to your ripped fishnet stockings as you got off the bed and you blushed, 

"You owe me a new pair." You smiled teasingly at him, pulling your dress back on slowly, afraid you'd fall over from how numb your legs felt. Your legs still trembled if you flexed your thigh muscles. 

He walked up to you and got behind you, zipping your dress back up for you before kissing your shoulder lightly. "Promise." He nodded, arms sliding around you from behind as he hugged you against him. 

Why was it so hard for him to let you go? 

You turned around in his arms, looking up at him. You tiptoed and pressed a soft kiss against his lips, "When are you leaving?" You asked, hoping he would say never. 

"Tomorrow morning... Oh.. Actually... today. In a few hours." He nodded gingerly as he looked at the clock on the nightstand. 

3:55AM

You've been here for almost 5 hours, damn. 

"I see.." You nodded, trying not to sound disappointed. 

You gave him a smile as he walked you out of the room. You didn't even know how you managed to walk. You wobbled, really. Hands shaking as you slid your jacket on and grabbed your bag, stuffing your ripped fishnets inside and clutching your bag against you. 

You walked to the door and picked up the fat wad of cash, pushing it into your purse before you slid your shoes on, finally turning around to face him. 

He watched you quietly as you slid your shoes on, his lips pressed into a line. His eyes met yours when you turned around but he couldn't find any words to say. 

He wanted to yank you into his arms and keep you with him. He wasn't ready to let you go. He didn't want you to walk out of those doors but he understood. This was your job. He was grateful for the time you were with him tonight. You were the first person in a while that actually treated him like a person. 

He forgot how that felt. 

"I want to see you again, Y/N." Jungkook mumbled, shaking his head lightly. 

"You know where to find me." You nodded. 

He unlocked the door but before you left, he pulled you into his arms, tilting your head up and pressing his lips against yours. 

"I know." Jungkook whispered and stepped back. 

You kissed him back, relishing in the moment before he pulled away. He took your hand, putting the silver necklace he was wearing earlier into your palm. He slipped it off his neck when you were putting your jacket on.

"Don't forget me. I'll come back, you know." Jungkook nodded, curling your fingers around the necklace before letting go of your hand. 

You swallowed hard, tucking the necklace into your pocket. You gave him another smile before opening the door, 

"Take care, Jungkook." You whispered before forcing yourself out of the door. 

You breathed in heavily as you walked as fast as you could to the elevator. You got inside, thankful for the fact that the elevator boy or anyone else wasn't in there at this hour. You fell back against the elevator wall before running your fingers through your hair. You closed your eyes and tried to pull yourself together before pressing the button to take you down to the lobby. 

You turned and caught a glimpse of yourself in the elevator mirror. "Fuck." You reached up and fixed your hair, trying to wipe the mascara away from under your eyes. 

You rushed out of the elevator and walked outside, the valet pulling your car around the corner. You thanked him quickly and got into your car. 

Finally. 

Your head fell forward against the wheel and you sighed out loudly, cluching the steering wheel tightly. You had to get out of there. You wanted nothing more than to stay with him. It took everything for you to get yourself out of there. 

But you couldn't stay even if you wanted to. 

You knew if you did, it would be harder to say bye to him. You didn't want to catch feelings for someone you might never see again. It was better this way. You knew better than to get involved with a client anyways. 

You hurriedly started the car and drove out of the hotel, pressing the button for the windows to go down as you let the night air fill your car and cool your burning skin. 

You felt insane.

You truly didn't know how you were even functioning right now. 

You drove home in record time and hopped out of the car, rushing into your house and tossing your bag onto your couch as you flew down a hallway and walked into the bedroom. You slid your jacket off and left it on your bed before beginning to pull at the zipper of your dress to free yourself from the tight material. Tossing it carelessly into a corner of your bedroom as you made your way to your bathroom to first: pee because like hell you were about to give yourself a UTI. 

Always pee after sex, ladies. Don't forget. 

Next, you made your way into your shower, rubbing a makeup remover wipe across your face at the same time as you turned on the water in preparation to take the longest, hottest shower of your life.

Your mind was blank as you loaded a heaping pile of body wash onto a loofa. Refusing to let yourself think about what just happened with you and maybe the sexiest man you've ever seen. You simply tuned the flashbacks out and scrubbed. Scrubbed at your skin until it felt raw. Letting the hot water cook you almost as you stood underneath it. 

You didn't make the effort to move until your fingers were wrinkled and then finally you stepped out. Skincare, underwear and an oversized t-shirt later, you slung your hair into a messy bun and walked out of the room to the kitchen, grabbing a glass and a bottle of Tequila, pulling it open and letting the cap of the bottle bounce and roll away across your kitchen counter. You couldn't be fucked with caring to close the bottle of Don at all. 

You took a deep breath as you poured the liquid out into the glass. Turning away to head to your bedroom, you stopped and decided to pick up the bottle as well, carrying the glass and bottle with you back to your bedroom. You set the drink and glass down onto the nightstand before picking up your jacket, pulling the necklace out of the pocket. You held it carefully in your hands as you climbed into your bed. 

With shaking hands, you unraveled the necklace and held it up to take a better look at it, a big gigantic gasp leaving your lips as you stared at it, 

'J.K'

The initials dangled in your face. 

Your suddenly felt hot and you set the necklace down gently onto the nightstand next to you before grabbing the glass of tequila and downing the drink in one go. 

You poured yourself another drink before sighing out softly. 

He had you sprung and you didn't even know who he was. Or if you'll ever see him again.

You were really down bad this time. 

Y/N.. what have you done?

_______________________________________________

A/N

How was the first chapter?

If it's your first time here, welcome! You're in for a wild ride. If you're re-reading, I love you <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.8K 59
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
66.7K 2.6K 47
We all have a price, what's yours? *** Pairings: mafia!jk x reader Warnings: smut, violence, mentions and use of drugs and guns, prostitution Do not...
5.7K 133 57
The years passed by and your lofty dreams have almost dwindled into non-existence.....the familiar feeling of emptiness is starting to creep back. Wi...
48K 1.4K 39
another arranged marriage fanfiction but there is something different this time y/n doesn't believe in love will Jungkook be able to make her fall f...