random plot that i have in mi...

By XxShadow_MoonNxX

My mind at 3 a. M More

ayyyy thanks.
Sorry

Hai.

9 1 0
By XxShadow_MoonNxX

Hey, it's me again this random stuff.
I will post when something instreing is happening.
:)
Ok let's in some angst.

Pov: you're watching television ans sundenly a podcast of very tall black and white person, ah song starts playing they wanna be red? No yellow, purple, ok now getting confused.
Ok now they wait why is there a white screen,... Oh a half smile?now black they other half the smile!now...
What?

Sundenly i turn around they he is the tall person put there's something diffrent.
Wait they're eyes are. AAAH-

...

....

...

.

.
You sundely, wake up, where am i?

It was all dream!

Or was it?

wasen't it?

Right?

.

-you don't hear you're door open-

Uh why is my door open?

I live alone..

You see legs.

"h-hello?"

You at the man a mask whit smiley face and sundenly you feel something in you're chest.

Pain.

You look down.

Blood.

Blood.

Everywhere.

Before you could anything you're dead.

It's over

_____________________________
        GAME OVER.

      TRY AGAIN.    QUIT
_____________________________

Hope you liked, it-author-chan.

Btw i know about my other stories i just need write something that wasen't in that plot.

Btw no shippings.

Maybe.

But.

Try to not die next time die ok :)

:)

:)

:)

:)

        ÉRRÓR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.7M 98.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
790K 47.5K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
98.6K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...