I'm not brave enough to love

بواسطة you_are_so_blue

have you ever fallen in love with a person who is your absolute opposite? You both love each other, but you c... المزيد

Mercy
Mercy
Kai
Mercy
Kai
Mercy
Kai
Mercy
Kai
Mercy
Kai
Mercy
Kai
Kai

Mercy

0 0 0
بواسطة you_are_so_blue

I didn't know why we were in the water, but in Kai's arms, I wasn't afraid of the deadly ocean. Suddenly, Kai and I sank into the depths, I was in shock, I was freeing myself from his grip and trying to get above the surface. My whole body was like on knives, I swam and screamed. „What are you doing, Kai?" „Stop!" Kai jumped on me and I was already back in the darkness of the ocean. I was running out of breath, I could feel the waves crashing with me, the pain paralyzed me, I couldn't defend myself. It darkened before my eyes and the world was suddenly gone and with it Kai.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

9.7K 270 26
here you will find a few of my ideas. Have fun :) -Angst + Character death (Chapter 1) -slownburn??? Idk/Mialotte (Chapter2) -family drama (Chapter 3...
124K 5.1K 43
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
203K 719 26
18+ ပါ။ စောက်ပတ်ထဲလိုးမသွင်းခင် လုပ်မယ့်ဟာတွေ ရေးမှာ။ ညစ်ညမ်းစာတွေပါ။
Mi Amor بواسطة _kimmydem

القصة القصيرة

10K 844 21
YUH EX MAN BRUK YUH HEART ND YUH NUH SEE HIM FI YEARS! JUS LEAN PON ME SHOULDER, MI EASE YUH TEARS🥹. NEW TO THIS WRITING THING SO BARE WITH ME🙏🏽�...