Her Untamed Stubbornness || K...

By Astraeasky

"Is he jealous?" I asked a tired Mina. We were in a club, dressed in a hot dress on mission *Irritate Kim Tae... More

Prologue
Chapter 2 || Where is he?
Chapter 3 || Sadistic for her love
Chapter 4 || Hatred
Chapter 5 || Aston Martin Valhalla
Chapter 6 || Never utter that
He Knew She Was Trouble When She Walked In
Chapter 7 || I felt his warmth Mina
Chapter blurb || Should I kiss him?
Chapter 8|| Date
Chapter 9 || Getting back
Chapter 10 || Addicting arms
|| Quitting
Chapter 11 || Taehyung and Regina are ENGAGED
Chapter 12 || Blame and dinner
Chapter 13 || Twisted plans of Regina
Chapter 14 | I kissed an alien
Chapter 15|| Cuddling an alien
Chapter 16 || Secret admirer
Chapter 17 || The trigger in her eyes
Chapter 18 || Theory of husbands
Chapter 19 || Moments of love
Chapter 20 || Hug me please!
Chapter 21 || Pregnancy after the party
Chapter 22 || Taehyung I'm sorry
Chapter 23 || Drug to his sanity
Chapter 24 || Find me
Chapter 25 || Aria's blood
Chapter 26 || We lost her
Chapter 27 || Laila's return
Chapter 28 || The eclipsed truth
Chapter 29 || Nayeon was not dead
Chapter 30 || Prank
Chapter 30|| Make me yours
Chapter 31|| The cosy night
Chapter 32 || The ruthless man
Chapter 33 || Watch me play
Chapter 34 || Lance
Chapter 35 || The trauma
Chapter 36 || The reveal
Chapter 37 || The past
Chapter 38 || Old flame of love
Chapter 39 || The reason for run
Lucifer's sanity
Chapter 40|| Yoongi
Chapter 41||Broken barter
Chapter 42 || Pregnancy and guns
Chapter 43|| One last time
Chapter 44 || The twisted confrontation
Chapter 45|| Embrace
Chapter 46|| Love and Lunacy
Chapter 47||Past and papers
Chapter 48 || I love you, Kim Aria
Chapter 49|| I'm warning you.
Chapter 50|| We are pregnant
Chapter 51|| The arrival of the deadly guest
Chapter 52|| Not even in the after life
Chapter 53|| You can't hate me
Chapter 54|| Lucifer's game
The End|| Their Black Rose Destiny
Epilogue
Bonus chapter 1

Chapter 1 || Don't leave me again

4.1K 230 273
By Astraeasky

I'm back!!!!

Story time!

***********
I

mportant announcement. A very dear friend of mine made a VIDEO FOR MY BOOK!!!!!! I WAS OVER THE MOON.
SHE MADE A VIDEO FOR "HIS UNTAMED HEART" WITH THE HELP OF HER FRIEND. I FEEL IMMENSE PLEASURE TO SHARE THE NEWS. Link in the A/N. Please watch, like and share. Also comment. The edit was SO DAMN COOL!
************

Kim Taehyung

There was this blinding darkness around me, making me feel dead without her. My sky was swapped with venomous hatred of the woman whose hatred I earned with my own deeds. That I felt creepy vertebrates crawling up my skin, making me detest myself to the very bones. This deafening silence and the perturbing gloomy residence of mine scared me senseless. Greadily I sucked in air deep to prevent the jamming of breathing. It felt like I was running on a road where the sun was just above my head, draining my breathing source. 

Does this dark sky feel my pain as his glowing moon was nowhere near him? How would he feel to have her disappear every no moon? Is he begging like me to make her stay beside him all the time? She is coming back to him that she could no longer be without him? What if she decides to never show up? What if one day there is no moon in his sky? Maybe that is why there is no moon when it rains? Is he crying for his moon to take him back? 

I created all crazy theories at the back of my head. None could give me their answer. Still and all I got my answer. It was DARKNESS. My life without her was soulless. My moon was not beside me to lighten up my dark soul. It was scaringly dark, suppressing any sane thinking. 

Everything that resonated that I was alive was killed when I heard her utter the most excruciating words of her hatred. Needles pricked my skin as the gutted feeling deep rooted my chest.

 My lips burst open, with lines of blood greeting my chapped lips due to the exceeding time I spent on the freezing balcony. Each drop of blood that margined my chapped lips yearned to touch her skin for comfort. I feared entering my own mansion. The coldness without her in there would squeeze the life out of me. 

Aria… Aria… it was all about her.

It was only about her. The reason why I feel dead inside. The reason why my heart begs to breathe.

The reason why my body trembles in pain. The reason each passing second tortures me with memories. It was all about her. She was so powerful. 

So damn powerful.

My entire being was in her eyes. She became the  shelter of the beast inside me. She became his home. She became his love. He refuses to give up…

Of course, he messed up..no I. I messed up. But the emotions we shared were true. It's her. Only her. 

My lips twisted to a smile with pain lacing my eyes. She will always be the reason for my smile. 

I walked into my room and nearned the night stand to look into the photo frame. It was the same photo Aria broke before she left. I renewed the picture and framed it with the strongest glass. I was selfish to wish I'll be able to mend her broken heart. If that was easy. Taking our picture in my hand my eyes glossed looking at my angel smile. The torment turned too raw again. One flash of her face and I turn to a lunatic. I need her now. I need her damn right now. I just need to see her to keep my devastated self sane. 

I drove to her mansion at killer speed. Knowing that the doors of her heart and her mansion would not allow me in, I sneaked into the window of her room. 

Narration

Why is life always not very easy? This was something that she had been thinking since the day she left him. She wanted to do nothing with him but he was not ready to give up. 

Tip toeing into her room his eyes brimmed with glossy tears. There she was, his Aria. Burying the skinning urges of jumping into the bed and hugging her tight he fisted his palms. He deserved her hatred.

The sun was up earlier than any other days because of the guy who was seated on the couch near a bed, where a fragile woman was sleeping peacefully. He was staring at her with his blood shot eyes from last night. He observed her calm breathing and her pale face. How could he do this to the girl who embraced him and gave him shelter within her wings when she knew he was just a stain to her purity. Now he ripped her wings apart with his cruel words and actions. She was the angel to heal his demonic heart, but now he had fed on his angel's heart for providing him love and care.

She ran away from him hearing his words but he was hell bent on getting her back into his arms. He was making up for the days he had spent without her. It took too much for him to blink. He was horrible without her. Without his angel. Without his brat. He longed to hear her call him her jerk. There was nothing he had ever regretted more than breaking her like that. How could he say those words to her but surprisingly he did. He knew he was a fool himself for being reckless. She always forgave him. Always put him first before anything. Killing him with his bare hands would not suffice for the agony he caused her.

 She was crazy for him. She was possessive about him. She loved him in a way nobody could ever imagine or any girl could ever love a guy. She did everything for him. When he was not grateful for her presence or having her by his side, she decided to leave him. Now she gave up on him. He knew this journey is more than just his untamed heart and his demons. This time, his untamed heart would meet her brutish stubbornness. It was her stubborn love for him that made her let go of her sane thinking. Now it is her stubborn hate that he gained breaking away his promise. 

There was this sudden warmth seeping into her feeble body. It didn't feel as cold as the night when she slipped into the sheets. Fears didn't conjure her from the nightmares of the past. The scent around her calmed her sleeping self, giving her security. She felt strangely safe as she felt the aura of the person who broke her heart mercilessly. This was absolute nonsense because her soul was getting warmed up already though the person ripped her into shreds. 

Cursing the morning star for pushing away the chance of him being with her he prepared himself for her outburst. He felt himself short circuited when he saw his brat whine on her bed. Retreating his hands with all his will, he softly planted his lips on her forehead that was deprived of her softness. Just then she widened her eyes staring into his hazel pools. As the sun shone welcoming the day, it illustrated his eyes that were glowing with golden specs. The air around her took a shift from agitation and anger to serenity and emotions that seeped into her with his closeness. 

There she realised it was him. Who caused the tingling sensations all night by tracing his fingers on her scalp ever so softly.

The bubbling feelings in the air irked her heart. She should not let him warm her up. This did not certainly happen right when she confessed that she hates him. Soon her petite palms came in contact with his shoulder pushing him roughly away. He was titled back due to the unexpected stance but settled himself on the chair near her bed with his broken face. Lowering his eyes he played with his fingers. 

"What the fuck are you doing in my bedroom?" She bellowed.

"I missed you Aria. I can't hold myself back knowing you are here. And it was my punishment to watch you sleep without me jumping onto you when its been almost 2 weeks of me cuddling you," he confessed, fixing his gaze at her.

"Don't sugarcoat yourself Mr. Kim. How long do you decide to wear that sweet husband mask of yours? I'm done with your traps now get the hell out of my face," she retaliated rolling her eyes.

"Baby, this picture isn't going well inside my head. How can Aria hate her Taehyung? Can you really hate me baby?" He whispered with vulnerability trying to near her. His actions stopped when Aria scrutised her icy glare on him. 

"Aria didn't see past the mask he wore im the past. She realised he didn't deserve it. And most importantly she realised he was self obessed. It was only about him. It was because of that one stupid word she uttered and he was brooding over it. All her efforts were in vain when he decided to clung onto that. He is not mine! I don't wanna own him now. Aria doesn't want to hold him now," she declared with her stoic expression. 

No words escaped his lips as he stared at her shock. Her hatred was alien to him. Never in a million he thought that a girl could actually kill him without killing him. But he was wrong. Her words killed him cold-blooded. She didn't wait for his reply. His eyes trailed her figure until she passed the door slamming it in the process.

Regaining himself he ran outside. He saw her disappearing into the room ahead of the living room. Mina passed him a ghosted look when she saw him striding out of Aria's room. 

"Window," he answered her unasked question. When Taehyung's gaze were fixed on the door where his sweet wife disappeared Mina clipped,"Bathroom." He nodded and made himself comfortable on the couch. Warning his hands and head he was hell bend on handling her with the highest patience. This would have been everything he had ever done. 

The clicking sound of the washroom caught his attention as he rose on his feet. Wiping her face with the towel she threw it on his face.

"Stop looking at me like I'm your wife," she grunted in annoyance when she saw him gawk at her like the caveman he was.

"But you are my wife!" He snapped back his eyes turning pitch black. She was his. He understood her rage but nothing in this freaking planet can make her not his wife.

"I am not coming back," she snapped.

" Stop being stubborn, baby. You are my wife,  so you have to be with me" he spoke softly.

"You can't force me Mr. Kim Taehyung " she said, annoyed with his continuous pleas.

"I am not forcing you. I'm saying what the law says and what is right. You are mine and you gotta stay with me," he said, trying to make her understand.

"What the hell is right ? Insulting me is right ? Making me cry is right ? Breaking my heart is right ? Are you fuc***g kidding me Mr.Kim?" she yelled broken, getting up from the single couch.

He rose from his seat and tried nearing her but she barrigaded him from reaching her by putting her palm in front of him.

"And about laws, you damn idiot, you follow laws then fine. Let's get a divor-- " she was harshly cut off by a very furious Taehyung whose face was red from anger. He dragged her to the room and slammed her onto the door.

He looked like a monster who had lost all his senses attached to humanity. He was absolutely a lunatic when she tried to utter the most excruciating word. 

Towering her petite figure she looked at him with wide eyes. Though she internally shook she never let her cold and strong facade fall.

"I dare you to say it again," he growled.

"I want div --- she was cut off by a pair of lips pressed against her harshly. Taehyung gripped her nape and trapped her hands with her waist as her body grew stiff under him. It was a furious kiss conveying his anger and pain caused by her words. His every stroke against soft ones caused his heart to run wild. He tried everything to make her respond to him but she stood stiff. Taking his own time to devour her he was feeling heavenly. It's been days since he had her close. Though it was furious in the start he started to calm down gradually as she was his peace. Each and every touch of her calmed his scorching nerves. She was his world, his everything, his air, his soul, his love, his happiness, his peace. She was utterly his, only his.

 Hearing her say she doesn't want him made him go crazy and end up being a lunatic. He just could not take her to say those words. Her cheeks were drenched in his tears. The memories, the promises, their wedding, her words, everything played in his head and the pain was unbearable. He could never imagine a life without her... He would die and she knew it. To be simple, there was never a future without her with him. 

He pulled away from her while she tried wiggling from his steel grip.

"Listen to me carefully. Never ever utter that word or think you can escape me. I get it you are angry but that doesn't let you leave me. You could never ever leave me. You are mine, forever mine. I would even break hell, just to be with you." He whispered in a dangerous tone. He pecked her forehead lingering there more than a moment and released her from his cage.

As soon as he left her a tight slap landed on his cheek. The entire room reverberating from the sound and her hand left a burning sensation. She had tears brimming in the corner of her eyes.

His heart clenched along with his hands and jaws not because of the slap, because of seeing his angel in tears.

He can't afford to see his happiness in tears. He knows how to pull her strings. Afterall they both were crazily in love and he knew her like the back of his hand. Though her anger and coldness was alien to him, he knows to tackle the kid in her and capture her heart. 

"Are you crying because you are still in love and  you can't deny me ? he asked her with a smirk.

She glared at him with anger and snapped at him, "No.. I would never... I am not."

"Then why are you crying?" he asked again.

She immediately wiped her tears and said, "I am not and get out now you moron. " 

"That's my girl. Strong, stubborn, sassy and sexy," he said with a proud arrogant smile dancing on his handsome face.

"I am not your girl " she gritted her teeth.

He neared her again and stroked her left cheek staring at her with love.

"Even your slaps can never stop me from letting you go. I'll win your heart. You can slap me, kick m'--- he was cut off by his wince as Aria kicked him on his leg.

"Jerk,"she muttered under her breath and left the room.

Taehyung smiled looking at her retreating form. There is a lot for him to surpass to claim her back to him. She will never spare him a glance. He needs to prepare himself to bear her cold shoulder, her taunt, her anger and her pretending hate. He knew he was the sole response for her hatred now. She gave him her warning but being the male dominant figure he is he tried to pulsate her. Now it's he who is at a loss. 

In seconds his phone blaired off. It was Suga.

"What the hell you did this time?"

"I need to see her. I came here to take her back with me."

"You think that was easy? Get this straight you thick skulled moron. She is broken. You broke her trust. You earned her hate. And now expecting her to jump back into your arms? You are just pushing her away with your acts right now," he yelled through phone.

"She wants to leave Seoul now. Would you want that?" He yelled again.

All his playfulness vanished. He let the hatred of her consume his heart. The reality finally dawned at him. He realised that he was someone she hated. Though the thought made his bones shiver he finally swalloed the harsh fact. The fact that was so lethal to hear. The fact that he pushed the love of his life away. When she stayed blinded to all his flaws he created the very own grave by breaking his words. Now he is pushed into it.

"I'm s-or-ry. I'm Sorry Aria," he stuttred out to Suga. Suga's rantings stopped as he felt real bad for Taehyung. He sounded so broken that choked Suga with guilt. 

"You gotta handle her with patience Tae. She needs time at the same time she doesn't. Its complicated with her.. you get me right?" Suga convinced Taehyung. He nodded unaware that he was on call. The words were sinking deep inside his head. All that swirled around him was her eyes that were filled with hatred. Her hatred! He walked out of the room looking at Aria yelling," He doesn't respects me. He is acting like things being normal. That I would jump right back into his arms. Is he bloody acting up innocent with me? I need to leave right now."

Her stance grew guarded as she glanced sideways at him. 

"Don't leave me... again Aria," he cried out softly.

"Then get out of my sight now," she replied coldly.

********************************

A/N

First chapter is out. Share your views. I hope I did a better job today. I made little changes in the prologue. Tell me how was it.

Link

https://youtu.be/16bpnLmmHec

Or search HIS UNTAMED HEART FF EDIT 2
Youtuber : V G

My sweet mate's gifts. Thanks a ton for these covers my cute, sweet reader.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 75 8
taehyung : please tell me we are gonna be together his warm hands clutched mine as I whipped my head to the other side . my tears threatening to fal...
50 Shades of Blood By Mahisi

Mystery / Thriller

661 17 7
Mystery Thriller and Romance Warning content: cheating, crime scenes, murder, betrayal "We were never meant to be. And I think you knew that from th...
11.3K 585 39
"You want me to come inside you?" He growls as his member meets my very last part of my cervix, making me scream out him name in pleasure. I just moa...
1.1M 52.2K 45
I gasp when he crush me tightly into his arms, he was breathing heavily against my neck like he ran a big marathon. he started kissing my expose shou...