Mafia Boss save Cinderella☑️

lovingthemafia által

A story about Taehyung who live with his stepfather and step brothers after his mom passed away. He live live... Több

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

16

12.6K 595 23
lovingthemafia által

Every eyes are on Taehyung as soon as he enter the door. Everyone is whispering at how hot and gorgeous he look. All the ladies dream to be his partner and every guys droll at his sinful figure.

(picture aren't mine)

Taehyung feels a bit awkward when everyone is staring at him in a distance like he is some kind of alien until someone approach him.

"Tae?"

"Yuna?" Taehyung recognise her immediately, they are quite close to each other until Yuna move away on their final semester.

Taehyung and Yuna hugs each other and Taehyung feel glads to have someone he comfortable with.

"You look AMAZING! As always!"

"You are the same, beautiful as ever."

At the other corner where the aura reside with Insoo and Jungho watching at Taehyung from a far. Insoo has been receiving all the spotlight but Taehyung snatch it away when Taehyung arrive and Insoo hate Taehyung for it.

Then one by one of his former classmate approach him and Taehyung is being kind as always he treat them nice and humble.

"Have a seat at your designated table and we will serve dinner now."

Yuna and Taehyung have the same table and to Taehyung surprises Insoo amd Jungho is there too.

How can forget we were classmates before.

Taehyung smiles, didn't want to show any different expression to them.

Dinner is serve and all of them enjoying the food while chatting. Taehyung didn't give his attention to Insoo and Jungho at all.

"Tae, I heard you are married. Is it true?" Insoo with fake smile start the conversation.

"YOU ARE MARRIED?" Yuna slow shout in surprise amd and everyone on the table attention turn to Taehyung.

"I think I saw you once in a mall with a baby. I'm sure that's you." Insoo continues, he plans to ashame Taehyung tonight.

Taehyung feels a bit shock, for a while he don't know how to react to all of the questions been thrown at him then he realised that Insoo reasons for starting the conversation.

Taehyung smile and look at everybody before he nod.

"I am with a son. He is very cute and very spoilt." Taehyung chuckle.

"How old is he?" Yuna ask him.

"5 months old now."

Taehyung take out his phone to show Jungguk pictures to them. Everyone is an awe when they look at the picture.

"How can you have this body when you are with with a son! I'm so envious of you." one of his friend said.

Taehyung smiles at her cute pout.

"So are you married? Who is your husband? I'm sorry but I heard rumours that you are a mistress for some billionaire. Is it true?" Taehyung expected this kind of question from Insoo.

"Insoo! What are you talking about? What is your intention?" Yuna feels offended because she can tell that Insoo purposely do that. Even if it's true that kind of story should never being told.

Yuna noticed the tension between Insoo and Taehyung but she ignore it. The three of them are very close in the old days but when Insoo and Taehyung didn't even spare a glace to each other she knows something is wrong.

"Its ok Yuna. No.. I'm not anyone mistress because a mistress is when you stole somebody's husband right? And have a secret relationship? Then, no." Taehyung look straight to Insoo face and his word do feel like a slap to Insoo.

"Jungguk has a dad and he is a very loving dad. That's why I said my son is a spoilt baby, its because of his dad."

"So you left Jungguk with his dad at home? My husband couldn't even take care of our child for few hours that I have to send her to my parents." Another one speak.

Insoo is getting more irritated by Taehyung. He thinks that Taehyung is making up stories in front of the others.

"Its ok to tell us. We are your friends maybe we could help. Someone close to you told me about you. The so called Jungguk dad is gone right? He left you?" Insoo pretend to like he care for Taehyung.

Again every attention turn to him.

"Is it true Taehyung?" Yuna speaks slowly. She is ready to help Taehyung anytime.

Taehyung shake his head with a small smile.

"He is...." Taehyung words got cut off by an announcement at the stage.

"We are very lucky tonight that the owner of this hotel is here with us and he even prepared a very special present for everyone here."

Everyone attention turn to the stage and to Taehyung surprise its Jungkook on the stage with Jungguk in his arm looking cute as ever.

"Thank you for choosing my hotel for your reunion party. Please enjoy the open bar tonight!"

Everybody is shouting and clapping happily at the announcements.

"Thank you Mr Jeon and your baby is very cute. Luckily you are here with your son or you will be the target of all the single people here." The MC joke.

"I wouldn't dare,my partner is close. Please enjoy." With that Jungkook left the stage followed by his guards.

When Jungkook left the hall, Taehyung thought that Jungkook has return to their suite and the conversation before has quite down when they talk about Jungkook now. Questioning who is his partner and how lucky she is.

Meanwhile Insoo feels like he has been slap again when he saw his boss on the stage holding Taehyung baby. He is very confident that Jungkook has left Taehyung after he overheard the conversation.

"Tae..." Yuna whisper slowly. Yuna can't forget the topic before because she is sincerely worried for Taehyung.

Taehyung turn to her. "Is it true?" Yuna ask again.

Taehyung smile at her concern, she really is his good friend.

"Hei love..." Suddenly Jungkook appeare behind Taehyung and kiss him on the cheek.

"Is everything alright?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook take a seat next to Taehyung which happened to be empty.

"Everything is fine, I just thought Jungguk might be boring." Taehyung chuckle at his cute excuse.

"Nice to meet all of you. I'm Jeon Jungkook, Taehyung husband and this little man is our son Jungguk." Jungkook smile feeling satisfied. He did everything on purpose after he heard all the conversations going on the table.

"Are you hungry?" Taehyung ask.

"Quite but I don't feel like eating alone." Jungkook purposely being childish.

"Eat with me?" Jungkook with puppy eyes plead.

"I should not miss the open bar!" Taehyung joke.

"Excuse me, that's for them not you."
Jungkook gives him a cute glare.

"I'm sorry guys, but I have to take him back." Jungkook said while looking at Insoo and Jungho.

"Can you wait for me outside?" Jungkook noded understand and left first.

"I don't know where do you get the stories about me Insoo, and as you can see I am perfectly happy with my life." Taehyung stand up getting ready to leave.

"Is the baby even Jungkook son? He doesn't even resemble him."

"Because your blind eyes can't see the Jungguk look like me and if he is not Jungkook's why is his name Jungguk? Because Jungkook name him himself after his own name. But I too heard stories of you. Is it true that you snatch away your own friend's husband...? Its ok I don't want to know. Excuse me."

Insoo is turning red out of anger. He is surprised of Taehyung attitude. The old Taehyung would remain quiet and cry but will not hurt others.

This Taehyung is different.

"I'll call you later." He whisper to Yuna before he left the table.

"You are married but you take someone husband and the wife is your friend? How could you?" Yuna said.

Insoo furiously left the table and Yuna smirk happily. She too see the difference in Taehyung, to her eyes now Taehyung know how to defend himself.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

496K 26.3K 47
Jimin being oppressed by the Big Boss. He keeps fighting but keeps losing. So he finally stopped struggling and obediently surrendered... Jimin, extr...
382K 28.4K 71
"Did you just step on my fucking shoes? Do you know how much these cost?" Taehyung spoke with venom laced in his voice. "Probably more than my rent...
4.9K 329 8
This is the story of a couple who have to learn to love each other all over again for different reasons. Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung were so very...
323K 18.3K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...