Favorite Crime(Cher and Rob C...

By sansrivalcrown

This is a book that consists of one shot stories about Cher and Robert Camilletti. I hope ya'll will like th... More

Author's Note
The Unfolding
B Word
Gold
First
Another One
Big Brother

Birthday

123 11 2
By sansrivalcrown

Cher is back on tour after her break and once again, Robert and Tigran are with her to support her and for her to not be away from Tigran that much.

"Mama!"Tigran suddenly cried as the little boy run to his parents' bed and Cher groaned.

"It's still early, my love."Cher mumbled and she quickly felt Tigran on her stomach.

"Mama."Tigran once again cried and Cher rubbed his back.

"What's wrong?Why are you crying?"Cher asked and Tigran crawled to her arm before the little boy hugged her neck.

"Ty Ty want mama."Tigran cried and Cher hugged him.

"Mama's here now. Sorry we didn't take you last night because you slept early."Cher said softly and she is just rubbing her little boy's back.

"Mama go pawty, no Ty Ty, Ty Ty sad."Tigran said softly and Cher quickly felt sad.

"But you slept early that's why mama and dada didn't take you to the concert."Cher said and Tigran looked at her.

"Mama, I wake up and uhhmm uhmm sad."Tigran uttered.

"What did you do after you woke up sad?"Cher asked as she caress her son't face.

"Go nanight."Tigran answered and Cher giggled.

"You go nanight again after you woke up?"Cher asked and Tigran nodded with a hum.

"Mama, Ty Ty go pawty, pease?"Tigran asked.

"Okay, we will take you tonight."Cher answered and Tigran widely smiled.

"Do you want milk?"Cher asked and Tigran nodded before he started tugging his mother's shirt.

"Mik, mama, pease?"Tigran asked and Cher laughed before she started breastfeeding her baby boy, and she just closed her eyes and started caressing Tigran's head, back in silence.

Waking up from his deep slumber, he let out a deep sigh before slowly opening his eyes. He looked around before his eyes landed on his girlfriend and their baby boy, and that view immediately made him smile.

He gently kissed the top of his son's head before slowly placing his hand on his girlfriend's cheek and started caressing it. Cher slowly opened her eyes, feeling the warmth of her boyfriend's hand and she smiled.

"Hi."She whispered with a soft giggle.

"Hi, baby. Good morning."Robert greeted before he planted a soft kiss on her lips.

"Ty Ty woke you up?"Rob asked and she slowly nodded.

"Yeah, but it's fine. He just told me that when he woke up last night he is sad because we didn't take him to the concert."Cher answered and the two of them giggled.

"Happy birthday, my love."Robert suddenly uttered and she smiled.

"Thank you, my Robert."Cher replied and they suddenly heard a pop.

"Done, mama."Tigran intervened that made his parents giggle.

"You full?"Cher asked as Tigran slowly sit up and the little boy nodded.

"But you will still eat bread and fruits later, okay?"Robert uttered and Tigran nodded.

"Hi, dada."Tigran greeted and Rob laughed.

"Hi, little prince. Are you happy now?Not sad anymore?"Robert asked and Tigran crawled towards him.

"Uhmm dada, you, mama go pawty, Ty Ty sad, no Ty Ty go pawty when Ty Ty woke up."Tigran narrated and Robert carried Tigran to his chest.

"Sorry if we didn't take you to party last night, okay?Because, you fell asleep so early, it also made mama and dada sad because you are not with us."Robert explained.

"Sowwy, I sleep eawly."Tigran uttered and Rob and Cher giggled.

"That's okay, baby."Robert said with a smile and Tigran widely smiled.

"Do you know who's birthday it is today, Tigran?"Robert asked all of a sudden and Tigran gasped.

"Ty Ty?"Tigran asked and Robert laughed.

"No, baby, it's mama's birthday today!"Robert exclaimed.

"Appy biwthday, mama!"Tigran squealed before going to his mother to hug her and he kissed her cheek.

"Thank you, our little prince. I love you."Cher replied and Tigran looked at her.

"Awavyou, mama."Tigran replied before kissing his mother on the lips.

"Oh, God, our little prince is so sweet."Cher said and Tigran hugged her neck.

"Mama?"Tigran called for Cher softly and Cher hummed.

"Ty Ty, poo poo."Tigran uttered and Cher laughed before standing up with Tigran in her arms.

"Babe?"Robert called for Cher after a few moments and Cher hummed.

"Yeah, babe?"Cher asked.

"I arranged a breakfast by the pool. I talked to your director, you can go at the arena at around 3."Robert uttered and Cher looked at him.

"Really?"Cher asked and Robert nodded with a hum.

"It's just really a small gift for you. I know you've been on tour, and I just wanna do something special."Robert said and Cher walked towards him.

"You didn't have to do that. Having you and Ty Ty here is enough."Cher said as she plant a kiss on his lips and Rob quickly carried her to be on top of him that made her squeal.

"You being the best mom and girlfriend, everything I do will never be enough."Robert said and Cher frowned.

"But you are the best daddy to Tigran, best boyfriend to me, best everything."Cher said and Robert cupped her face as he start planting kisses on her lips.

"No more arguments, you're the best for me."Robert said and Cher smiled.

"I love you."Cher said softly.

"I love you, more."Robert replied.

"Dada, look!"A voice squealed all of a sudden and they saw their little boy already on the bed with no shorts on.

"Dada, weenie!"Tigran exclaimed as he show his father his private part and that made Robert and Cher laugh.

"Who taught you that?"Robert asked, still laughing.

"Weenie."Tigran answered with a cheeky smile and Robert did a facepalm as Cher bury her face on his neck, still laughing.

After a few more moments, the family prepared for the breakfast that Robert organized and when Tigran saw the pool, he immediately started jumping.

"Mama, want go thewe!"Tigran exclaimed and Cher giggled.

"No, baby, let's eat breakfast first."Cher said and she carried her little boy.

When they got to their seat, Cher let Tigran sit on a high-chair and Tigran clapped when he saw the food waiting for them on the table.

"Mama, fuits!"Tigran squealed and Cher kissed his forehead.

"Dada will assist you, baby. It's mama's birthday, mama needs to relax."Robert uttered and that made Cher smile.

"Do you want a chocolate shake for a drink, Tigran, or a strawberry one?"Cher asked as she watch Rob assist their little boy.

"Chocate mama and uhmm uhmm stawbewwy."Tigran answered and Cher laughed.

"A chocolate shake with strawberry slices on top?"Cher asked Tigran nodded.

"Okay, I'll order that for you."Cher said and Tigran widely smiled.

The family had a peaceful breakfast with Robert and Cher catching up even if they're together everyday and they are also talking to their son more for Tigran to learn more words. After breakfast, they rested a little before they went in the pool.

"Hold, mama, dada, hold, pease?"Tigran uttered when he felt that his parents let go of his hands and Cher immediately held onto his hand.

"Do you like it?"Cher asked and Tigran giggled.

"Tigran, look out!"Robert suddenly exclaimed before splashing some water onto Tigran that made the little boy squeal and laugh.

"Dada, look!"Tigran exclaimed before he tried splashing water onto his father which he kinda failed that made Robert and Cher giggle.

"You say "look out" not "look" only, baby."Cher said, still giggling.

"Mama, look out!"Tigran squealed before he splashed some water onto his mother that made her gasp.

The family stayed at the pool, with Robert and Cher playing Tigran, but when afternoon came, they need to go back to their hotel room for Cher needs to rest for her show, and it is evident on Tigran that he's already tired.

"C'mon, dada will bathe you before you go nap time."Robert said and Tigran whined as he bury his face on his mother's neck.

"Go nap time now, mama."Tigran whispered and Cher rubbed his back.

"But you need to take a quick shower. Promise, just quick shower then you go nap time."Cher said as she let Robert carry him and tears started rolling down Tigran's cheek all of a sudden.

"No, babath, dada, go nap time."Tigran cried and Robert quickly went to the bathroom.

"Just quick babath baby."Robert said as he let him stand on the bathtub.

"No, dada, go nap time."Tigran once again cried as his father start undressing him, and even if Tigran is crying non-stop, Robert bathed him as quickly as possible.

"See?You're done with babath."Robert said after a few moments but Tigran's still crying.

"Want to go nap time, dada."Tigran cried as Rob dry him off with a towel.

"Yes, you will go nap time now, you will just put on your clothes, okay?Stop crying, please?"Robert said calmly before he carried Tigran to their bed. He put on his son's nappy before putting on his clothes, and Rob gave Tigran his bottle of milk before he started tapping his leg gently.

"Stop crying, now, stop crying."Rob whispered as he wipe Tigran's cheeks and the little boy's eyes are now shut close.

"Such a beautiful face."Robert said softly before kissing Tigran's forehead.

"Our baby boy's already down?"A voice asked him all of a sudden and it's Cher.

"Yes, and I finally have you on my own."Rob said before he stood up and carried her.

"Shower time."Robert said as he run to the bathroom with Cher in his arms and Cher is just giggling.

The couple used that time to have a long and steamy shower without their baby interrupting, and after what they did, they just decided to settle beside their sleeping baby boy.

"Thank you for that wonderful breakfast, amazing morning with you and Tigran."Cher said all of a sudden as she settle on top of Robert.

"Babe, that's nothing compared to what you do to me and Tigran. You're the best mommy that Tigran and I know, you're the best partner that I know. And again, happy birthday to you, my love."Rob said softly as he rest his hands on her lower back.

"I love you, Robert. I love you so much. And I will cry if this family that we created will be ruined."Cher said all of a sudden and Robert's forehead creased.

"Why are you saying that?Babe, I love you so much, I love you and Tigran more than anything in the world, and I will not let anything ruin this family that we created. You're the best thing that ever happened to me."Robert uttered and he planted a kiss on her lips.

"I love you so much. I really do."Robert whispered and she smiled before burying her face on his neck.

"Rest with our baby boy before the show. Don't let him have more energy than you tonight, baby."Robert uttered and Cher giggled.

Cher woke up from her nap after a few more hours and she have to go to the arena for sound checks and other more things that she needs to do and that made Rob stay for their little one.

"Dada, go pawty now, pease?"Tigran asked as he continue to run around the room and Rob looked at him.

"I haven't even put on my clothes, yet, calm down, buddy."Robert answered with a giggle.

"Go pawty with mama, dada, pease!"Tigran squealed and Robert laughed.

"Wait up, baby, give dada five minutes."Robert uttered and Tigran is just running around their room while clapping his hands.

After a few more moments, Robert and Tigran are ready to go, and when they got to the arena, they are immediately ushered to Cher's dressing room.

"Mama!"Tigran squealed before running to Cher and she immediately carried her little boy.

"Hi, baby, you look handsome."Cher said and Tigran widely smiled.

"Gee!"Tigran suddenly squealed when he saw his aunt and Georganne carried him.

"Hi, Gee missed you!"Georganne exclaimed and Tigran is just smiling.

"Go pawty?"Tigran asked.

"Yes, we will go party at your mama's show."Georganne answered and Tigran clapped his hands.

For the whole time that Cher is getting ready for her show, Tigran's been all-over the place interacting with the band, the dancers, and other more people in the crew. When it's time for Cher to go backstage, she called for Robert. and Tigran and her baby boy's hugging her tight.

"Can you kiss mama for good luck?"Cher asked and Tigran looked at her before he kissed her on the lips.

"Can you say "Good luck, mama!", can you say that?"Rob asked and Tigran looked at him before looking at his mother.

"Good, mama!"Tigran exclaimed with a smile that made Robert and Cher laugh.

"Good luck, mama!"Robert exclaimed before planting a kiss on Cher's lips.

"Thank you, Robert. And thank you, our little prince."Cher said with a smile.

"Okay, go to dada now because mama's already going."Cher said and Robert immediately carried Tigran.

Cher gave Robert and Tigran a final kiss before the two went to their exclusive seat which is at the front row, and Tigran squealed when he saw the people.

"Dada, hold!"Tigran yelled when Robert dropped him on his feet to let him walk and his father laughed before holding his hand.

"Hi!"Tigran squealed as he wave his hand to the crowd and that made Robert laugh but he just let him.

The show started after a few more moments, and Tigran almost never sat since. The little boy's been dancing and singing along with his mama even if he doesn't really know the lyrics, and everytime Cher walks closer to them, Tigran waves his hand to his mama.

"Robert, time to go backstage."A voice suddenly called Rob and he immediately carried Tigran.

"Let's go surprise mama. Do you know how to sing the birthday song?"Rob asked as they follow a staff and Tigran nodded his head.

Cher is on stage, halfway through her show, and it is time for her to introduce the band, her back-up singers, and also her back-up dancers.

"That's the band and the dancers, but right now, I wanna acknowledge the presence of my little boy, Tigran."Cher uttered as she look at the crowd to find Tigran and Robert.

"Wait, I can't see them."Cher said the elicited giggles from the audience.

"Appy biwthday, mama. Appy biwthday, mama."She suddenly heard that voice over the speaker that made her eyes go round.

"Tigran, where are you, baby?"Cher asked as she look around the stage and Tigran giggled on the microphone that also made her laugh.

"Appy biwthday, mama. Appy biwthday, mama."Tigran sang once again before he walked to the stage with a cupcake and microphone in hand and Cher gasped.

"Mama!"Tigran squealed before running to Cher and everybody is applauding.

"Hi, baby!"Cher greeted and Tigran giggled before waving his hand to the crowd.

"What were you singing about, baby?"Cher asked.

"Appy biwthday, mama."Tigran answered and Cher giggled.

"Dada, go hewe!"Tigran suddenly uttered and the crowd gasped and applauded when they all saw Robert walk to the stage with a boquet of flowers in hand.

"Dada!"Tigran uttered and Robert and Cher laughed.

"Hi, babe."Robert said with a shy smile and he handed the boquet of flowers to Cher.

"Happy birthday, my love."Robert uttered and Cher smiled.

"Thank you, my love."Cher said softly.

"Kiss!"Tigran suddenly squealed before he started pushing his father and that is making the audience and his parents laugh.

"I love you."Robert said as he plant a kiss on Cher's lip and everybody applauded.

"I love you."Cher replied.

"Mama, me, kiss!"Tigran uttered and Rob immediately carried him for him to be able to kiss his mother.

"Thank you for this, my loves. Especially to you our little prince who is also a natural little star."Cher said and Robert giggled.

"Anything for you, babe."Robert said and Cher smiled.

"Can you go there now and party?"Cher asked and Tigran nodded.

"Okay, mama."Tigran said and Cher pinched his cheek.

"So that's my wonderful partner, Robert, and our little boy, Tigran."Cher said that made the audience clap once again.

"He's cute isn't he?"Cher asked and the crowd answered "yes".

"Of course, he's his father's son."Cher said with a giggle that also elicited laughters from the crowd.

"No, just kiddi'n, that kid may be mostly Italian, but he's still my kid, you know."Cher added that once again made everybody laugh.

Robert and Tigran stayed with the audience for the rest of the show and after the show, they immediately headed to Cher's dressing room to wait for her.

Cher is told to do some meet and greets after the show as usual, and she gladly met up and interacted with her fans. When she's finished, she let out a sigh and she immediately walked to her dressing room.

When she got to her dressing room, her forehead creased seeing Robert and Tigran standing side-by-side.

"Babe, what's happening?"Cher asked as she walked towards Robert and he smiled.

"You know that as much as possible, I want to keep things in our lives private, especially now that we have our own family."Robert uttered and Cher nodded with a hum.

"Did they force you to go out there earlier?"Cher asked and Rob shook his head.

"No, babe, they didn't. But earlier, I was thinking of doing something out there but I decided that I'd rather keep that thing intimate, for now."Robert answered and Cher ran her tongue on her upper lip.

"Robert, I'm getting scared."Cher said softly.

"Hi, mama."Tigran uttered and that made Cher giggle.

"Hi, baby."Cher said with a smile.

"I've been building up the courage to do this that's why I have our little boy here as my sidekick."Robert said before slowly kneeling down on one knee that made Cher gasp.

"My love, my Cherilyn, will you marry me?"Robert asked as he open a red, velvet box in front of her and tears started rolling down her cheeks.

"Is this real?You're not joking?"Cher asked and Robert giggled whilst nodding his head.

"Oh, my God, you're asking me to marry you?"Cher asked and Robert nodded.

"Yes, baby, I want you to be my wife."Robert said and Cher nodded.

"Okay, I will be your wife."Cher said, grabbing the ring and Tigran is clapping.

"Babe, wait, you put on the ring."Cher uttered and the two of them laughed before Robert slid the ring perfectly on Cher's ring finger.

"Oh, God, Robert, it's beautiful."Cher said and he cupped her face.

"I love you."Robert said before planting a soft kiss on her lips and she smiled.

"I love you, too. Oh, my God, this is like not real."Cher said and Robert laughed as he let Cher sit on the sofa.

"This is very real, my love."Rob said, wiping her tears and she giggled before once again hugging him tight.

"I will be your wife."Cher whispered and Rob smiled.

"I love you, I love you, I love you."Robert said softly.

"I love you, Robert. I love you."Cher replied and Rob kissed her cheek.

"Mama, Ty Ty see dada's pesent, pease?"Tigran suddenly intervened that made Robert and Cher pull back.

"Okay, look."Cher said as she show her son her engagement ring.

"Is it beautiful?"Cher asked and Tigran smiled as he touch the ring.

"Pwetty, mama."Tigran said softly and Cher smiled.

"Do you like it babe?"Robert asked and Cher looked at him.

"This is the best birthday ever, babe. You made it one of the best birthday."Cher said with a smile and Robert kissed her forehead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 926 51
A book that contains one shot stories featuring ChAndy.
2.8K 77 12
This book is full of one-shots about the life of my characters from my book "A shade of gold". So you probably should read that one first to underst...
8K 14 15
A collection of one shots
24.2K 391 85
Choni One Shots, well this is my second book for the One Shots! (I decided to do a book 2, because i already writed 200 One/Multichapter to my 1st bo...