โžซ | ๐๐ž๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐จ...

By bloodfxre

Born from an uncharted area, you were born with abilities. Your best friend is Thor and you haven't seen him... More

โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… Cast Members
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… Prologue
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 1 ~ Scepter
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 2 ~ Enhanced
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 3 ~ The Idea
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 4 ~ Ultron
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 5 ~ We'll Lose
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 6 ~ Vibranium
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 7 ~ Hulkbuster
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 8 ~ Safe House
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 9 ~ Old-Fashioned
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 10 ~ Cho
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 11 ~ Extinction
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 12 ~ Cradle
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 13 ~ Vision
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 14 ~ Sokovia
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 15 ~ Battle
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 16 ~ Battle Pt 2
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 17 ~ Recruits
19 ~ Where Do We Go?
Sequel?

18 ~ Information

195 5 0
By bloodfxre

After discussing with the new recruits on what needed to be done, the sort of training everyone had to undergo, Steve whispered something into Natasha's ear. She nodded and he walked over to where you were. You were instructed not to participate based on what Thor had informed him.

"Thor spoke with me, said you'd like some help." Steve started to say when he caught up. Natasha took over the training session.

"I need to find an.. object." You said; pausing for a moment before saying the last word.

"Before I offer any of my help, I need to know what you're capable of. You could be capable of anything due to what I was told."

That's when you looked down with a smile before looking up at him. "He told you I've been around since the beginning of time, hasn't he.."

Steve nodded his head.

Looking away from him and at everyone who was training you started to speak. "I was happy... for a while. Protected the people I cared about. Helped my parents with battles that needed to be dealt with. Battles that weren't... Earth related. It was hard. For a child my age to do such things and to be obligated to help for my survival. Things changed throughout the years but some don't. There would always be chaos. There will always be suffering, loss, pain, guilt... battles to stop. People to safe. There is no stopping it. It's an endless circle. And I can just..... stop it all but there's a price I'd have to pay... there's always a price." You started to say.

"The dinosaur era was a ride. The caveman era was a disaster.." you added with a sigh. "There's going to be a day when she will come.. when I.." you paused. "When I.. will have to deal with that price. I'm not what everyone expects me to be. I'm not some— god.. like Thor or some immortal all mighty being. I can die and probably will die in the coming future but that future isn't now. But if you truly wish to see a majority of what I speak, I need an empty yet big area to reveal it to you." You finished and looked right at him.

"Follow me, this way." He said and started to bring you down a hallway; into an elevator that was heading to a sub-level area. An area that was able to withstand a great deal of power thrown its way. Ever since what happened before, everyone has taken precautions. He was curious more than more to know what you were speaking of; especially when you mentioned a 'her' and you having a price to pay in order to deal with them.

Entering the semi empty room, you made a metal chair with straps appear. Steve looked at it as if you were crazy. "Don't be alarmed. This is just to hold me. Everyone has limits right? Well, dealing with a great number of my power is one." You sighed and he nodded.

Walking over to the chair, you sat down and strapped yourself in. Taking a deep breath in, you glancing over at Steve. "I'm going to show you the beginning; what battles I've fought and part of what I am. Maybe it'll help with your wondering." You stated before leaning your head back. "Oh, and please don't touch me if something starts to happen. It's for your own safety." You added and he nodded; taking a few steps back.

(Play the song, Creation of Earth by Thomas Bergersen).

Your eyes appeared as a Galaxy like form as they started to swirl. A projection formed from your magic as it took up a great amount of space from the room. (Picture something like when Stark is using his holograms to make new inventions).

It started with the Big Bang before Earth was shown; getting pulled deeper into Earth like a microscope, clouds brushed past till it suddenly stopped. From a sky view, everything looked vacant. All except for one area; the area where your people were but besides that, what drew Steve's attention was the dinos that were seen walking around.

Your younger self came into sight when the view got closer. You were playing with your parents when a Dino started to attack; measures had to be taken but then the scene suddenly changed to the cavemen era. Only pieces where shown and those pieces were the chaotic times. Fights that were hard to stop; multiple people dying— including your best friend.

The Middle Ages where shown and more people died. Past lovers, the pain of loved ones being killed— your sister and brother to be exact, dragons, witches and warlocks. Kings and Queens raging wars against those who stood in their way. You part in in all as your parents urged you not to get involved, in fear of being hunted and slayed.

Times of being hunted down were shown as animals were slaughtered. Your best companion was an endangered Tiger and they were killed for trying to save you. "No!!!" You yelled in the projection as your father grabbed you from behind and pulled you along. The hunters were gaining distance. Friends you had made throughout time either died or gotten killed and the guilt of you knowing you could've saved them lingered; it showed.

Wasn't a moment later when the Asgardians got involved for the fight of the century. Odin was there speaking with your own father as your mother was defending the home. You were helping her with your own set of powers as both Thor and Loki got involved along with Sif and the Warrior's three. You all were young at the time compared to your parents; but the fight required all hands on deck due to the invaders from a different planet who were causing destruction on Earth.

From that day on, your family have been helping the Asgardians with fights and even attending their gatherings when invited. Steve was watching it all happen when one event occurred. One only the Asgardians knew of. The battle of Stars. It was shown how strong you were during battle but it also showed how much it took out of you. Thor had to help you back up when it was all over and being you to Asgard with them for treatment. It's where you remained for a few years before returning back to Earth.

By the time you have, the area of your home had been sealed off from the humans; in order to keep them safe and the enemies still in search for it. There was always one that person that kept appearing in these memories. A woman, but their face wasn't shown; it was more of a blur. It was also revealed that their power was nearly to the same extend as yours but no one knew for sure since she would disappear before the battles were over. As if she were hiding, staking out and observing your power; your skill set for a future reference.

"I will come for you. Your time is coming. The time where you will die." The woman spoke in one of the projections as both her and you fought hand to hand. Which soon turned into using both of your abilities at each other. She wielded a weapon that when she sliced your rib area, a bright light exited the area of the wound and you quickly held it in pain. This weapon she possessed was the one that could kill you. But there was also a stone. This Stone that the woman didn't have with her. She was on the hunt for it.

In real time, blood was coming down from your nose as a small tear of blood started to slip from your eye. You screamed in pain from that specific memory before it quickly vanished and everything was playing at once. From that day and on; till the present, everything was being shown on what you did to keep surviving. Where you remained, who you kept in contact. Then you with Ultron showed. How you met the Maximoffs and when you met the Avengers till it suddenly stopped— everything went away and Steve glanced over at your body; laying there unconscious. Slumped over as he quickly walked over.

"Y/n?" He spoke out softly before taking in your condition. That's when he remembered what you had told him before you started to show him. "Everyone has limits right? Well, dealing with a great number of my power is one."

Untying the straps that held you down, he checked your pulse; still beating— he sighed in relief. That's when he understood what Thor meant now when he said you held unimaginable powers. Where they truly came from was still a mystery. Picking you up bridal style, he looked around before noticing the chair vanish into thin air. Heading down the hall towards a room where he would go to, to gather his thoughts; it was mainly after training or when he just needed some space to think, he placed you down on a nearby couch. It was a pull out in case if he ever wanted to take a nap.

Going over to the little kitchen like area, he grabbed a clean bowl— filled it with water and gathered some more medical supplies before heading back to where you were. Pulling an ottoman over, he sat in front of you before beginning to clean the blood off of your face. He admired your features even though it was hard for him not to. He also admired how strong you were. This wasn't the time to admire you though, he decided what he needed to do. And that.. was to help you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 19.2K 74
๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐˜ผ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง. [Wanda Maximoff x Reader] โ€ข โ€ข BOOK 1 โžค Age of Ul...
467K 12K 42
-Old Book Name: Y/n Parker- "I don't want to be on your stupid team" "I can read minds you know" "I don't trust her, she might be secretly working wi...
180K 4K 37
Book 1 Wandaxreader Enemies to lovers You are Tony's daughter You join the avengers after gaining powers Set after age of ultron I don't know if Pet...
4.8K 141 33
Love is a dagger. It's a weapon to be wielded far away or close up so you can see yourself in it. It's beautiful until it makes you bleed. --------- ...