His Angel || Zeldris x Reader

By 31KiwiChan31

*Collab with the lovely Jk_bias_love ! Hurt them and I'll hurt you-* Y/N was a member of the Goddess Clan wit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 5

2.6K 82 31
By 31KiwiChan31

Zeldris P.OV

My gaze drifted up towards the dark sky of the Demon Realm. I stood in the middle of the small clearing I showed Gelda and that goddess the past day. I had been standing here for the past ten minutes. Gelda was going to arrive a little later, having duties to attend to. Just where is that goddess? Could she have been caught by the other demons?

I let out a small huff, crossing my arms, leaning my back against a dead tree. Could she have gotten lost?  l looked ahead, straight into the depths of the forest. A thick fog always coated the Demon Realm. Even I got lost in it very rarely. I let out a sigh, unconsciously pacing in circle.

Do I go out look for her? If she was captured by the Demon Race, or even got lost, I would certainly feel Gelda's wrath. I grimaced at the very thought. It still boggles my mind. Just how can Gelda trust an angel of all species. The Goddess Race is out for blood and her best friend is one from that very race!

My eyes went wide at a sudden realization. If she knew that I was going to be here- she may have told that cursed archangel Ludociel. My blood boiled at the very thought of him and his cheeky smirk. Why wouldn't I be upset? Ludociel is the biggest threat the Demon Race has!

Even now, I paced around. Y/N seems very respectful. I doubt she would skip this. She was the one that asked me in the first place. I sighed again. Was I overthinking things? I suppose that I should wait longer before I begin to worry.......I wouldn't want to invoke Gelda's wrath. When she's upset, it's a storm.

Not much long after, a shaded figure walked through the forest, in my direction. I recognized the figure as Gelda and didn't attack. She looked around frantically. "Did you scare her away!?" Gelda questioned, concern in her violet eyes. I shook my head. "She never came. At least, I have yet to see her," I admitted.

"Huh?" Gelda muttered. "That's not like Y/N at all...," Gelda muttered, looking up into the colorless sky.

Slowly, time began to pass. It started out as five minutes, twenty minutes, to thirty minutes, one hour.

Two hours had gone by now and there was still no sight of her. My eyebrows furrowed together. Much longer....and I may not be able to wait anymore. Father would start to get suspicious.

I let out a sigh and turned to look up at Gelda. "I think that it's time we leave, Gelda," I said. Her eyes went wide before looking sad, but she gave a small nod. "I suppose we should. I'll be coming back here tomorrow though. It's not like her to just- not come to something that she asked to do- or even anything for that matter! You can come if you'd like," Gelda said that one sentence before disappearing into the Demon Realm.

I sighed, unleashing my wings before flying into the distance. Should I maybe consider it?.....

.......

Y/N P.O.V

The next morning, I opened my eyes to find myself in the same spot, against the door, on the floor. I must have fallen asleep here.... My thoughts dropped. I really don't want to run into my brother this morning.....I totally ignored him when he asked me what was wrong...

All of a sudden, the window in my room caught my eye. I stood up and slowly walked towards the window. Judging by the sunlight, it was still fairly early. Sariel shouldn't be awake right now- in fact, not many people would be. I opened the window and unleashed my wings, leaving in hopes of finding Zeldris and Gelda.

I flew to the place where Zeldris, Gelda and I first went to hang out.

When I arrived there it was quite foggy, there wasn't anyone there.

Maybe, Zeldris got mad waiting for me, so he didn't bother to come today, or he hasn't come here yesterday and will not come today either. Huffing a breath, I pouted.

I'm thinking about it way too much maybe he's just busy and-

OH MY GOD Y/N! Stop.

Deciding to stop overreacting like usual I unfurled my wings about to go and look around, hoping I could see Zeldris, however before I could take off I heard rusling near a bush not far from me. My eyes widened, if it's a demon other than Zeldris I could get in serious trouble, or maybe I can also befriend another demon? Maybe I can get lucky?... *sigh* wow y/n your confidence is getting better.

My train of thoughts were interrupted. Out came out from behind the bush, was a dark shadowy figure. I panicked. Maybe befriending it can be of another time when I'm more prepared. Before I could take off; he spoke and the familiarity of the voice got me to relax.

" Well it's about damn time you decided to finally come. Do you know how much I waited for you yesterday? Seriously what a waste of my time" I looked down guiltily, feeling intimidated by his serious and hard glare.

That's right...... he doesn't know I had training with Ludociel. 

Before I could explain myself, he continued rambling and spatting his anger towards me. " You know if you didn't want to train anymore you could've at least told me. Oh. And Gelda was here too. She was worried something might have happened to you, or that I had scared you away."

" Seriously, all you damn angels are all the same, manipulative creatures- *gasp* "

Gasping he interrupts his rambling of anger. I had gone silent, he was so mad that I began to feel upset with myself that I began to cry. Widening his eyes he didn't expect me to start crying.

" I-I'm s-sorry for not coming! B-but m-my b-brother p-practically forced me to train with L-Ludociel! '' Sniffing, I stopped to wipe my teary eyes, but my tears kept going, no matter how much I wiped them, but I still continued my rant.

" He kept telling me I was weak! Kept pushing me until I was practically almost dying of exhaustion! He told me I could never kill a demon! But I don't even want to kill one! I want to get to know them! They're not monsters! And I'm practically covered in wounds, but he didn't care about that! THIS BASTARD!"

I couldn't help it. I screamed in frustration.

Bringing my hands to fists, I brought them near my face about to start another rant, but before I could do it, I felt myself being pulled in an embrace. It was so warm. I widened my eyes, not expecting THE demon prince to hug me.

I could feel the muscles of Zeldris and felt myself blush. Since I was slightly shorter than him, but not by much I buried my face on his chest.

"I overreacted...I'm sorry, you know what? I'll make it up to you. I'll teach you how to fly fast while having fun" He didn't know why he got worried when she started crying, he felt anger build inside him when she said- (well more like screamed) she had received wounds from her training with Ludociel. He wanted to kill him. Maybe she's different from the others, and the fact she wanted to build a friendship with us demons shows how kind she is.

Maybe I can be her friend and trust her.

We took off together, I followed behind Zeldris, still feeling slightly upset about yesterday's ordeal, but glad I get to spend some time with Zeldris today.

Arriving near the 'Free Fall Cliff of the Demon Realm', he turned to me and watched as I looked around curiously.

The view up here was breathtaking, however I realized we were on a cliff. A VERY HIGH cliff- might I add. I mean- since yesterday, my self confidence has gone down.

" I want you to fall down from this cliff and unleash your wings before you hit the ground and soar up to the sky. This method allows you to gain speed. It's efficient."

Widening my eyes I gulped down my saliva, I twiddled with my fingers, feeling nervous.

I unfurled my wings, I went near the edge, feeling myself grow more and more nervous. I turned to Zeldris.

"U-umm I don't think I can do it. I'm not that fast and my reflexes are not that- "

"Nonsense, you can do it and if anything I won't let anything happen to you" I felt myself blushing about his concern for me. I smiled at him gratefully. Opening my mouth to respond to him, he however continued before I could voice out my thanks. " I mean Gelda would practically kill me if anything happened to you."

My smile fell, Oh I see..

Forcing myself to smile, I turned to him and gave him my ready to go.

However I failed to notice the frown that settled on the face of Zeldris.

Why was she faking it? Did I say something wrong?

I breathed out slowly. I approached the edge of the cliff more. I looked down, gulping my nervousness. Closing my eyes tightly, I let myself fall from the cliff, opening my eyes, I see that I'm approaching near the ground. However before I could unfold my wings I felt myself getting paralyzed. I recall the hurtful words Ludociel had said to me. That I was 'weak', 'useless' and many more, but those two stayed the most.

I screamed, noticing I couldn't take out my wings.

I put my arms in front of me, hoping I could break the fall and not get hurt.

I could faintly hear Zeldris screaming my name. But it was like I couldn't think anymore.

Closing my eyes I waited for my doom. However....I felt nothing... Opening my eyes softly, I saw Zeldris carrying me bridal style. I blushed, I pushed myself out of his arms, without thinking about the consequences and fell on the ground. We weren't that high up, so I didn't get hurt.

Huffing, I rubbed my butt, I looked up and saw he had an amused expression on his face.

Shaking his head, he landed on the ground crossing his arms.

" Okay, I guess we could train a bit more on that, but don't worry about it too much. I saw how stressed you were. Why were you that stressed? You also could have just flown normally, but you didn't."

Looking down I fiddled with my fingers. Stupid habit of mine-

" I just remembered something....it's nothing"

Furrowing his eyebrows he decided not to press on it, but had a faint idea on what she was thinking. Huffing he nodded and turned around and brought his wings out.

"Let's try again a couple of times and then lets head back"

We spent the next thirty minutes practicing and each time I couldn't fly back up: Maybe Ludociel was right....maybe I am wea-

"Stop that."

"Huh?"

"Doubting yourself, I can see it every time in your eyes how unconfident you are. Don't let anything get to you if its not real"

Nodding my head I turned my head back to the cliff, I put on a serious expression. I clench my fists tight and concentrate. He's right, I shouldn't let Ludociel's words get to me. Opening my eyes once again, I could feel the fire in my eyes.

Her expression and aura are different.

Taking a deep breath, I jumped off the cliff, I waited for the perfect moment to unfurl my wings, this time I felt more confident than the other times. I held a determined expression on my face.

Approaching near the ground I unfurled my wings and soared right back up to the sky, feeling the speed. I felt that I was faster than the other times. I felt myself smile, I laughed along the wind, I did turns before landing right back down on the ground near Zeldris. He held a proud smirk.

Without warning, I tackled the demon to a big hug,

" OH Zel! I did it!"

" Zel?" blushing at the nickname I gave him, I untangled myself from him and stood further away from him looking at the ground sheepishly. Coughing awkwardly, Zeldris opened his mouth to say something, however someone beat him to it. "Well, what do you know? I knew you two liked each other" and out came a smirking Gelda. Shaking my hands frantically I began blushing red like a tomato. "I-it's n-not w-what y-you t-think! He w-was j-just training me! I swear!" She smirked more and began laughing. Zeldris coughed again and gained our attention

" Don't assume things we were just training on her speed, even so, she's only a friend" Widening his eyes at his mistake, he turned around fast.

Well shit, now I know Gelda won't leave me alone for allowing myself to be friends with a goddess *sigh* how troublesome

" Well I'm off." And just like that he was gone.

I stood there shocked, he called me his friend, breaking out of my stupor I smiled; the biggest smile ever.

" OH MY GOD GELDA! He called me his friend!"

" Yup!, I knew he would warm up to you, I mean come on, you're impossible not to love"

Looking up at the sky I noticed how much darker it had become.

Shit, Sariel will be worried again,

" Well, I'm off too. Big Bro will kill me. Bye Gelda! I'll see you tomorrow- oh! And I'll visit Drole and Gloxinia if you want to come, you're welcomed!"

" Sure!"

And just like that I flew up the sky going back home, a permanent smile on my face the whole way back.

Zeldris considers me his friend....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 12.6K 18
Since the age of 5 (Y/n) (L/n) has been a thief, it started with one or two things then changed into hundreds, thousands and even millions. She is kn...
1.2K 35 13
It's been five years. Five years since the demon king had been defeated. Five years since what was left of the Ten Commandments steps down. Five year...
72.8K 1.3K 20
⚠️Read warnings before you read⚠️ [COMPLETED] [OLD] (Formerly called: She's Mine!) Sorry not editing this. The mistakes will remain. You are the de...
17.1K 349 11
This is a y/n x Meliodas fanfiction. Also I'm going to refer to you as a girl so sorry boys. You are Y/N the (whatever you want you animal to be) sin...