Inarizaki's Demon Dad

By Wrenchxoxo

Meet M/n L/n the boy with a questionable approach when it comes to his peers with anger issues to match. He's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
yall thank you!!!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40.
Atsumu's Ending
Akagi's Ending
Kita's Ending
Osamu's Ending
Suna's Ending
Sorry!! and New Book!

Chapter 37

1.5K 70 3
By Wrenchxoxo

"Ain't it fun? being all alone"

»»————- ♡ ————-««

The inarizaki team has returned to their homeland courtesy of m/n's now changed mother.

Alot has happened when they met the woman that gave birth to the manager, but to summarize, t'was a pleasant experience.

Burnt bridges have been rebuilt and the hopes for a ever lasting humble relationship of one another has been promised.

"That was pretty hectic for a funeral, huh?"

"You could say that again, never knew m/n is like a carbon copy of his mother."

The chatter of the two players about the manager was nothing more but a realization.

But for m/n, he doesn't like getting talked behind his back so...

"Oi, stop talking about me or i'll make the rest of your year a living hell."

"YES SIR WE'LL STOP-!"

"Hmph, good."

M/n smiled to himself as he prays for the follow days to be an abundance of good things.

Kita, Atsumu, Osamu, Suna and the other third years can't help but be glad that their favorite hot-headed male was back to his usual self.

After all, losing someone close is a big change and can change anyone's state. So seeing that m/n is his usual snarky and kind-of-mean personality is kind of a breath of fresh air for them.

"Hey, what's gotten into you guys?"

M/n spoke, snapping his finger infront of kita's face.

The boys were lost in thought that they didn't hear what the male had asked them.

"Huh- What?"

"I said, where do you guys wanna eat? It's gonna be my treat"

"OOOH! OOH! I WANNA EAT AT MCDO-"

"We'd like to eat what you make, m/n-san."

Poor atsumu, the setter was interrupted with a huge hand of his brother from suggesting "mcdonald's"

He was about to complain but quickly had second thoughts when osamu spoke.

"You sure? I heard atsumu had something in mind but you stopped him."

Everyone's eyes turned to atsumu, he can feel everyone's stern looks telling him to deny the assumption.

He was craving for some chicken nuggets right now, but he doesn't mind tasting m/n's godly cooking once again. He was torn between fast-food or the cooking of the love of his life.

"I was about to say you're home made cooking! m/n-san!"

"You sure? you know you can be honest with me. I don't mind if you want fast food."

m/n shrugged as he checks his phone for any new notifications as he awaits for his team's decision.

"If it's okay with you, we would like to have lunch with you again."

Aran intervened, he can't take this painful silence anymore, he has 99 problems and m/n's cooking would solve 98% of his problems right now.

"Aight, if you say so."

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Everyone was gathered in the dining table, lively chatter and the usual banter of one another filled the air with the smell of the dish that m/n had prepared requested by the second year man-children; Miya Twins.

"So, m/n-san, what's your plan after highschool?"

Akagi sparked a conversation that he never expected that would intrigue almost everyone in the room.

"Hmm.."

The boy in question held his chin with his thumb and index finger, imitating someone in the movies or theatre who is "thinking".

"I've always wanted to dabble into the world of laws. So i'll probably pursue being either an legal expert or a lawyer."

a chorus of "ohhh" and "oh okay.."

"Also, if i finished it early, i might try and become a manager for a professional team on the side too."

This piqued the volleyball idiots more, bombarding the male with more questions.

"WHO'S TEAM YOU'LL BE JOINING?!"

"JOIN MY TEAM WHEN THE TIME COMES?!"

M/n and the others sweatdropped as the poor male kind of regretted mentioning it. Now he has atsumu on his tail for most of the year.

"For now, I still don't know...Besides it's just a possibility."

Atsumu deflated at the boy's reply, he was actually looking forward in going pro and knowing that m/n has a chance to his manager once again excites him more.

It made him so excited that he didn't even noticed osamu not joining him in the questioning.

Osamu on the other hand, is worrying on how is he gonna tell his brother.

M/n must've sensed the boy's concern as he proceeded to stare at the boy, then slipping his hand to osamu's hand to comfort him.

This sudden skin to skin contact flustered osamu, but he kept his cool. He didn't want anyone to notice what they're doing under the table.

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Nighttime has arrived than they anticipated, the others said their goodbyes, while the twins took a lecturing from kita before they went back home.

Albeit, having a good time, m/n couldn't help but feel lonely once again. Is it selfish to have them by his side all the time? He asks himself all the time. But every time he asks it, a different answer comes out of his own mouth.

He hugged himself as he felt a cold gust of wind slaps him across his whole body. He closed his eyes as he imagines himself standing in a field of flowers with all of his dear friends and his loved ones present.

Suddenly he felt a semi large hands wrapped around him.

His eyes fluttered open to see, shinsuke. His cheeks flared in a deep shade of red.

"You don't have to worry about anything, m/n"

Shinsuke whispered, his hot breath colliding with m/n's cold ear making the boy feel a thousand thing.

M/n's heavy feeling dissipated, it was like shinsuke knew what runs on m/n's mind and knows what and when he will intervene. He was his guardian angel.

M/n heartbeat could not get any faster than this, as shinsuke refused to let go, smelling shinsuke's scent makes him more feel at home. He was compelled to do something out of character.

He broke out of shinsuke's hug and faced him, cupping his cheek and placed his forehead on shinsuke's forehead, making the taller flustered.

"Do you feel what i feel now?"

M/n asked, as he held firmly on shinsuke's forehead. While shinsuke is fighting for his dear life to not burst into a million pieces.

"Thank you for everything, shinsuke."

Shinsuke stopped from panicking internally, instead he smiled and cupped m/n's cheeks in return and replied.

"Thank you for everything as well, my love."

"Hm?"

Shinsuke mumbled the last part as he doesn't want m/n to think that he was doing this because he solely think of him as a lover. No, he's doing this because m/n's important to him, he'd be happy for m/n no matter what happened between them.

He was more valuable than any jewelry or grades that shinsuke could have. He was more than that. He was more than a dear friend, he deserves the world.

Although, he does wish to be with m/n someday, romantically. But regardless, he'll support him in any way possible. Because that's love.

"If you love someone you're willing to give them away if that makes them happy. Because i bet they would do the same for you."

Those were his grandfather's wise words, days before his passing. Until now, shinsuke held those words dearly and promised that he'd pass it on to his future children. Blood related or not.

"Let's go to bed now, shin!"

"Yeah...let's go"

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Im giving kita so much moments with m/n
(´;ω;`)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
127K 5.5K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
102K 4.1K 189
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
596K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!