๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ

By sharon_minamyoi

She's my target and I should kill her. (๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ?) Her family is... More

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ:
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (๐Ÿ”ž)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41(M)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 54

1.9K 91 52
By sharon_minamyoi

Third Person's POV

It was another moment of silence that fell onto Chaeyoung and Sana as they focused their eyes to the kids playing. After the words Chaeyoung had told the older girl, she didn't know what to say, his words stunned her so how was she to respond? She didn't know so she kept silent. Both of them did.

The kids were busy playing in the snow, running after each other, throwing snow balls at one another as they laugh at their messy and snowy state. It was just  fun play, not until Ian remembered something that made him stop from running and laughing, confusing the two older girls with him.

"Ian, what's wrong?" Karina asked putting a hand on the boys shoulder, he looked up at her and Winter before a smile formed on his lips.

"I remembered something," The four year old little boy said as he smiled wider and ran of to go back to his Aunt who grew confused when she saw the boy running to them.

"H--Ian why are you running?" Sana asked after the boy got in front of her smiling widely.

"Today is December 8 Aunt Shasha!" The boy exclaimed putting his little hands on her thighs shaking her a bit.

Sana put her hands on his shoulders stopping him in shaking her as she looked at him confused, but the little boy stayed smiling.

"Yes it is, why are you--wait.." She said and trailed off at the end when realization dawned down onto her, she took a small glance at Chaeyoung first before looking down to Ian whose smile never faltered.

"It's your birthday!" She exclaimed just as happy as the kid was, Ian nodded his nod happily as his smile grew wider and brighter, too close to a smile Sana is familiar with.

"Would mommy be home tonight? She promised me she'll cook me my favorite for dinner," The kids asked looking at his Aunt with eyes full of hope, but to his disappointment, Sana shook her head no.

"Sorry Ian, but your mom told me to pick you up and keep you company tonight because she'll be busy with work," Sana answered saddening the little boy as his eyes full of hope flashed a glint of sadness, but his smile never faltered.

"That's okay! I know mommy would make it up," He said still with a smile, a smile that Sana knew already had a hint of sadness in, poor little boy, Sana thought.

"We can go anywhere you want if that would make you happy," Both turned their heads to the person that spoke and saw Chaeyoung looking at them with a smile, Ian's smile grew wider again hearing the racers words.

"Really?! You'd take me anywhere today?!" The little boy exclaimed while Chaeyoung nodded his head smiling at him.

"That is if you're Aunt agrees with it," The racer said turning his head to Sana who was staring at the two, seeing both smile while looking at her.

"I can't say no to those eyes of yours Ian," She said making the boy scream in happiness as he went up his Aunt and hugged her tight.

"Thank you thank you thank you Aunt Shasha! You're really the best!" He said squishing his Aunts cheeks making the woman giggle at his cute antic.

"What do you say Win? Ready to spend another long day with Karina?" Chaeyoung asked his daughter whose cheeks grew pink, while Karina on the side giggled seeing her blush.

"Are you that excited to spend a day with me that you're blushing?" Karina asked giggling, Winter turned to her blushing harder seeing the small smirk on the girls lips.

"I'm n-not blushing it's...it's because it's cold out here," The girl with the name like the season they were in stuttered out only making the girl beside her giggle before hugging her by the side.

"Okay so where do you wanna go Ian? It's your birthday so you decide," The racer said looking down at the little boy who put a finger onto his chin as he thinks, a habit that he got from his mother.

A few moments of silence came as they all watch the little boy think of the place that he wanted to go to. You must be thinking what's taking him long in choosing a place to go to, well for a kid that doesn't get a chance to always go out it's really hard for him to choose a place to go to. His mother is always busy that he only gets to go to places when his grandparents would visit him or when his mothers friends would come and play with him.

"I..I don't know where to go," He answered looking up to the racer who gave him a smile the ruffled his hair.

"Then let's go to the amusement park, have you been there?" Chaeyoung asked, but the kid shook his head no.

"Then to the amusement park we go! Let's go!" He exclaimed before a laugh escaped his lips seeing the boy jump around while clapping his hands.

"Let's all just ride my car noona, would that be okay?" He asked turning to Sana who gave a smile and a nod before holding onto Ian's hand following Chaeyoung who was leading them to where his car was, while Winter and Karina walked beside her, Karina was still teasing the younger girl for blushing.

"You know it would be no wonder when one day both of you would be in a relationship together, that is if Winter here would be brave enough to confess by then," Sana said looking down to the two, Karina giggled again nodding her head agreeing with her, while Winter? She's another blushing mess.

Once the kids were settled at the back and Sana at the shot gun seat, Chaeyoung started the car engine and drove off to where they would Ian's birthday at.

The one hour drive from the kids school to the amusement park wasn't as quiet as Sana thought it would considering that after four years this was the first time she's been with Chaeyoung again, but it turned out to be the opposite of what she thought because of Winter and Ian's hyper-ness making the whole car ride noisy and full of laughter, sometimes Karina would butt in the corny jokes that Winter throws, sometimes Chaeyoung too would join singing whenever Winter would ask him to sing. It was fun. The whole ride. And Sana's hoping that the whole day would be too.

"Okay kids stay by our side okay? Don't run off because you might get lost," Sana reminded the kids as they got off the car, but those words were useless when the three ran away from her and approached a mascot that was standing by the big fountain.

"I just told them not to run off," She said shaking her head and heard a chuckle from beside her, she turned and saw Chaeyoung with hands inside his pockets as he looks at the kids.

"They're kids noona, what do you expect?" He said as he started to walk away from her and followed the kids, leaving Sana standing there dumbfounded.

"This is like taking care of four children at once," She said with a small smile appearing on her lips as she followed the four who were now running off somewhere as they figure out where to go first.

As Sana finished posting the last photo on her social media she finally turned off her phone and looked back where the kids were sleeping already. Ian was in his booster seat sound asleep hugging the plushie the racer had won for him.

Small flashback

"Oh I want that! Aunt Shasha I want that!" The little boy, Ian, exclaimed pointing at the plushie hanging above.

"I don't know how to shoot with a gun Ian," Sana said looking down and only being met with a pouting little boy, she giggled before carrying him and wiped the small tear that slipped from his eyes.

"I'm sorry Ian~  why don't we ask Chaeyoung hyung to get it for you hm?" She said that immediately brightened up the boys mood as a smile formed on his lips then looked to Chaeyoung who was already shooting the cans in front.

"Alright kids pick your prizes," The racer announced after finishing shooting the cans, Karina and Winter were the first to pick theirs before Ian came down from his Aunts embrace and pointed at the plushie that he wanted.

"Thank you oppa!"

"I love you dad thank you!"

Karina and Winter exclaimed hugging onto Chaeyoung before giving him a kiss on both of his cheeks then moved to Sana's side and showed her the plushies they got.

"A whale and a husky looking dog plushie?" The Japanese girl questioned with a smile on her lips as the two nodded with a smile.

"Karina likes whales so I picked this," Winter said glancing at Karina and smiled wider.

"And she likes dogs so I picked this," Karina mumbled putting a arm around Winter's shoulder smiling wider. Sana smiled at the sight. Cute, such young love, she thought.

"And you little man, why did you pick this?" The racer questioned motioning to the plushie the boy in his arms was holding.

"Because mama said that I sometimes resemble a penguin and sometimes a tiger, but I already have too many penguins so I picked this," Ian answered squishing the toy in his hands with a scrunch of his nose making all of them laugh.

"Excuse me would you like to take a family photo?" Their laughter was interrupted when a man spoke from behind, they turned around and saw a man holding a camera looking at them with a smile.

"They're not my mama and papa but we would like to take a picture!" The little boy exclaimed even before the two adults could speak.

"Okay then little man, your wish is my command," The photographer said smiling.

The man told them to pose properly before he took a few photos of them, he asked if they wanted to have the copies of it and they said yes, so the man brought them to his shop near where the shooting range was and got their photos printed, they were all happy getting it, especially Ian, he said now he has something to remind him of Chaeyoung when he grows up.

"Ian does look like a penguin and a tiger when you look at him more." Winter said looking at the photo in her hands.

End of flashback

Sana smiled remembering how fun Ian was having the whole day they were at the amusement park, this was the first time Ian had this much fun, his mother was always busy with work that she rarely has time to take him out and bond with him, even today, even on his birthday she wasn't there, but Ian understands that his mom does it for his future, Sana knows that Ian's future is his moms priority, so she's happy that he finally got out and have fun.

"What time would his mother be home?" The racer asked eyes focused on the road, but he could see Sana on his peripheral vision, looking at him before looking away again.

"Probably before midnight, she's busy with work," Sana answered looking out the window.

No one said another word again, it was pure silence and only the small snores of the kids was heard as they sleep at the back, Winter and Karina were hugging each other while Ian hugs the tiger plushie in his arms. All Sana could see from outside was the street lights from the lampposts and the moving cars, there was no music inside considering the kids were asleep and they didn't wanna wake them up with loud noise knowing that they're tired.

"Thank you," Sana spoke at the same time the car stopped when the traffic light turned red, this time Chaeyoung turned to look at her.

"For what?" The racer asked looking forward again and drove when the lights turned green.

"For making Ian happy, this is actually the first time he had this much fun considering his mom is always with work that she doesn't get the chance to take him out and bond," She said before a small sigh of contentment left her lips as she turned to look at the racer.

"So thank you," She said as she gave a smile to the racer, Chaeyoung turned his head a bit and gave her a smile back before looking away.

"It's nothing noona, it's his birthday anyways, he deserves to have fun," He mumbled with a smile swerving the steering wheel to the left and parked at where Sana told him to.

"This is where he stays?" Chaeyoung asked looking at the familiar house in front of them.

"He stays with us," Sana answered looking back at him and nodded.

Both adults went out of the car, Sana was about to go and pick Ian up but Chaeyoung already took him before she could, she tried taking him from the racer but he declined and told her it was okay, so they left the two girls inside the car knowing that it would be okay and safe since the villa is a highly secured and private villa, no one would even dare break in or else.

When Sana opened the door of the house, Chaeyoung was greeted with the same living room that he always went to four years ago, but things and furnitures were in a very different position, more neat and good looking than before.

Sana led him upstairs and was about to open the door to his room, but was stopped when a voice spoke, they both turned around and saw a bunny looking at them sleepily.

"Where have you been?" Nayeon asked groggily as she rubs her eyes trying to wake herself up.

"Amusement park, we toured Ian," Sana answered rubbing the back of the little boy that was in Chaeyoung's arms sleeping.

"It's his birthday~ I forgot my gift back at Jeongyeon's," Nayeon whined remembering what the day was.

"You can give it to him tomorrow unnie, he needs his sleep and you do too," Sana countered with a giggle that Nayeon agreed with a nod and a yawn.

"You know if we were in another world, I'd say you two look good together, good night Sana, Chaeng, and good night little man," Nayeon said before kissing the top of Ian's head, she looked at the two and winked, they both only rolled their eyes at her before she went back inside her room.

"Let's tuck him inside," Sana said finally opening the door and lead Chaeyoung inside.

The racer went in and gently placed Ian down on the bed and tucked him under his animal patterned blanket, he giggled seeing the familiar animals that resembles the little kid.

"A little tiger penguin indeed," He mumbled lowly before he ruffled the kids hair and smiled. Chaeyoung turned his head and saw Sana looking at them from the door as she smiles.

"I'll be going now noona, I still need to take Winter home and probably Karina would be staying the night with us since it's already almost midnight," He said while they both walk down the stairs and back out, his car was still there safe and sound, no sign of the two kids being awake.

Once they stopped just outside the gate of the house, Chaeyoung once again looked at Sana and smiled at her.

"Thank you noona, for today and....and for everything, Winter and Karina had so much fun," He said chuckling glancing at the slightly opened window where he saw Winter hugging onto Karina looking content.

"Only them?" Sana jokingly asked earning a playful roll of the eyes from Chaeyoung.

"Of course I also had fun," He said smiling at her.

"You better go now, the kids have to sleep properly," Sana said with a smile, the racer nodded his head and was about to go inside but stopped when Sana called out to him.

He looked back and was surprised when was met with a tight hug from the Japanese, he was stunned at first but he hugged back eventually.

"Take care okay? You still need to get Mina back," She said and ruffled his hair that the racer groaned at but laughed afterwards when Sana pouted.

"I don't know how Tzuyu gets through everyday with you being this so playful," Chaeyoung said as he fixed his hair and looked at Sana again.

"Well your best friend loves me that's how," The Japanese countered with a shrug at again Chaeyoung laughed at.

"I really have to go now, take care noona," He said before waving goodbye and entered his car, with one last wave, Chaeyoung started his engine and drove off at the same time Sana went back in.

A few moments have before another car parked right in front of the house Sana went in, a woman went out of it and walked into the house, it was quiet when she went in, well it was always quiet since she always gets home late because of work.

The woman climbed up the stairs tiredly, she opened a door and did her things, undressed and took a quick bath before changing into a pair of comfortable clothes. The same woman again went out her room and walked towards another door, she opened it and saw Ian peacefully sleeping. She walked towards the kid and sat on his bed, she looked at him and caressed his hair before placing a soft kiss to his forehead.

"Ian was looking for you," A voice said startling the woman a bit, she turned around and saw Sana leaning against the door with her arms crossed over her chest as she smiles.

"I knew he would, I wanted to finish work early but my schedule was really tight today, I didn't get to cook him his favorite," The woman said looking back down to the sleeping down while she caress his hair.

"But he had fun today, he said it was okay that you couldn't make it, he understands, said that you were doing it for him, he isn't just intelligent for his age, he's also very understanding," Sana said walking towards the bed and sat on beside the woman.

"He really is, that's why I'm lucky he's this understanding," The woman said as she stares at her son with a smile.

"He's just like his father, very intelligent at a young age and very understanding," Sana said that made the woman stop her caressing at the boys hair.

Sana sighed as she placed a hand over the woman's empty hand, she gave it a squeeze making the woman in front of her look up at her, Sana saw the look in her eyes, longing and pain with a hint of sadness.

"Ian needs a father you know?" Sana muttered lowly but still clear enough for the other woman to hear. The woman looked away and glanced down at the sleeping child again.

"I know that, I do so well," She responded taking in every features of her son, engraving them into her mind, from the way he smiles to the way he talks and the way his mind works like he's already a grown up.

"You know what we did today right?" Sana asked asked while the woman nodded still looking at the boy.

"You update every minute, how could I not know?" The woman questioned back with a small giggle, that  dropped with the Japanese woman's next words.

"You know that we were with him," Sana said making the woman smile drop.

"Sana..." The woman muttered lowly not making eye contact with the Japanese.

"He has to know, he has every rights to," Sana told the woman as she moves a little closer to her.

The woman said nothing but stayed quiet, she couldn't say anything because she knows that Sana was right. Every word she said was right on point.

"Ian needs his father, your son needs his other half, Mina," Sana said looking at the younger Japanese, Mina, Ian's mother looked up at Sana and smiled sadly at her.

"I know that unnie, I want Ian to have a father too, he deserves a happy family, but...everything was too much for me," Mina said looking away and leaned her back on the head board looking down at her lap.

"But you already know everything, the boys made you understand everything, they told you the truth and gave weeks, months even four years to understand it," Sana stated taking hold of Mina's hands and caressed them with her thumb.

"It's not that easy I know, but at least for Ian, understand it for him, forgive Chaeyoung for him, I'm not saying that you should love him again, all I'm saying is give it some time, give him a chance to be with Ian, you don't have to tell him that Ian is his son, just let them have time, let Ian feel what it feels to have a father," Sana stated looking straight into the youngers eyes, but Mina still said nothing and stayed quiet.

It was quiet, Sana said nothing anymore and waited for Mina to stay something, anything that would just tell her that she's letting the kid have time with his father, his real father, the father he always longed to have, the father he always wanted to hug and play with, a father that would complete his family.

"What if Ian asks about his dad again? W-what would I say? What excuse would I tell him again? What lie would I give?" Mina questioned with her voice slowly becoming much quieter but still clear for Sana to hear.

"You tell him the truth because that's what he deserves, you both need Chaeyoung, Ian needs his father, and you, you need your true love, he may have almost done something so unforgivable but I know that deep inside your heart it's always him that you'll love, Chaeyoung is the very first man to make you feel all those things and I just know it that you still want him back," Sana said giving her a reassuring smile and soft squeeze on the hand before Mina moved and hugged her.

"Thank you for always being with me unnie, I appreciate everything all of you have done for me a lot, I mean it," Mina mumbled as she hugs the Japanese tighter.

"You don't have to thank us, we do it because we want to and because we love you," The older said and pulled away as they both looked down to the sleeping child.

Mina caressed his hair again, soft just like his father's, she thought as she smiles and placed a kiss on his forehead again.

"Maybe it might take time for me to fully forgive your dad, but just know that I never regret having you as the product of our love, I love you so much Ian, I love you both."

Hey everyone! Chapter 54 is up!
As I said I would update "later" and here it is HAHAHAHA not a scam anymore HAHAHAHA enjoy as the end grows nearer~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 103 42
A fiction about two friends mina and chaeyoung who fell in love with each other during their school phase. undergoing through all the hardships toget...
18.4K 834 27
Mina, after a heartbreak, started to write a book on this online app for aspiring writers. Getting positive feedback from her readers she was startin...
212K 5.8K 24
A story involves Michaeng, Jeongmo, 2yeon, Satzu and more. If you haven't read the book 1, please do so before proceeding to this book. The story wil...
27K 809 15
A cold boy named Chou Tzuyu from Taiwan along with his friends, Son Chaeyoung and Yoo Jeongyeon are in JYP university. There's three girls which are...