𝐍𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 ━━ 𝘥𝘳𝘦...

By fynnaroo

❚ powerless ❚ ❝ practice lines with me? ❞ ❝ are we actually going to practice ... More

𝐍𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 ━━ 𝘴𝘺𝘯𝘰𝘱𝘴𝘪𝘴
𝐢. character moodboards
𝐢𝐢. act one, playlist
𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter one
𝐢𝐯. chapter two
𝐯. chapter three
𝐯𝐢. chapter four
𝐯𝐢𝐢. chapter five
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter six
𝐢𝐱. chapter seven
𝐱. chapter eight
𝐱𝐢. chapter nine
𝐱𝐢𝐢. chapter ten
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter eleven
𝐱𝐢𝐯. chapter twelve
𝐱𝐯𝐢. chapter fourteen
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. chapter fifteen
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter sixteen
𝐱𝐢𝐱. chapter seventeen
𝐱𝐱. chapter eighteen
𝐱𝐱𝐢. chapter ninteen
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. chapter twenty
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter twenty one
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. chapter twenty two
𝐱𝐱𝐯. chapter twenty three
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. chapter twenty four
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. chapter twenty five
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter twenty six
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. chapter twenty seven
𝐱𝐱𝐱. chapter twenty eight
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢. chapter twenty nine
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. chapter thirty
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. act two, playlist
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. chapter thirty one
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. chapter thirty two
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯i. chapter thirty three
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯ii. chapter thirty four
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯iii. chapter thirty five
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. chapter thirty six
𝐱𝐥. chapter thirty seven
𝐱𝐥𝐢. chapter thirty eight

𝐱𝐯. chapter thirteen

6.7K 176 342
By fynnaroo

my burning gaze set a flame on your skin

✍︎︎
content warning.

separating themselves was a subconscious agreement— a non-spoken decision— between the writer and the actor.

what they didn't speak about was the terms of the agreement.
that's what made them hate each other... as of right now.
what fucking teases they are.

above the bonfire's reach, through the streaky flames, their eyes rekindle as they connect— only for a moment before elle had to look away.

she felt excessively hot; not by her baggy sweatshirt, not by the close proximity of her seat near the edge of the pit, but by drew's longing and darkening gaze.

elle flickers over to the others, how they were conversing and laughing and getting drunk by the alcohol supply. she adverts her eyes back down and into her plastic, red cup— surprised to find she's barely drank anything.

she's getting drunk off his stare.
drowning in his dark seas.
it was getting hard to breathe.

bringing the white rim to her cherry red lips, she slowly sips some liquid courage. her eyes finally connecting with drew's.
this time, she winks.

sometimes, you gotta play it dirty to fight fire with fire.

drew slips a quiet laugh from under his breath, bringing up his beer bottle to flex his arms from his short sleeve, feeling a bit cocky about this game he was clearly winning— until he wasn't.

because as he tips his cold beer into his parched mouth, elle evens out the playing field— accidentally spilling some of her drink, the golden brown liquid drips down her chin and throat until her dainty fingers wipe it off and she licks and sucks them clean. slow and sensual. her actions giving his mind flashbacks of the other night in the bathroom.

he chokes on his drink, startling nick from his conversation to pat on his back. "hey, man, are you good?"

drew nods, coughing into his elbow as his eyes flickering back over to where his star is seated— his ocean-colored irises turning into a new shade; something resembling the absence of color on the seabed floor, where monsters and creatures of the unknown reside.

"i'm gonna go to the bathroom," he states, loudly enough over the others, loudly enough to alert a certain someone.

"alright, let me know if it's clean," nick says, pointing over to the singular light dazzling in the distance.

drew stands up, his tongue sliding over his teeth in a cheeky grin, slickly sending a message to derrielle.

"wait! wait, drew!" austin shouts, raising his glass in the air. "where ya goin'?"

"to the bathroom," drew points to the shadowy building about fifty yards behind them, its light swaying in the wind.

"oh come on, we're gonna play some games!" austin stands, stumbling a bit as he walks over and placing his hand onto drew's shoulder. "do you have to shit?" he whispers, loudly and indiscreetly.

"how much did you drink?" drew pulls back, holding his friend up by his chest.

"not much, man, i-i'm good, seriously. do you have to shit?" austin mumbles, slurring a bit as he lies badly.

"no. do you?"

"okay, so hold it, and come on," austin complete ignores drew's question, pulling him by the sleeve of his shirt back towards the group. as he does so, he notices derrielle sitting by her lonesome. "elle!" he points to her, beer in hand, "elle, come, you gotta make a phone call!"

"yeah! c'mon elle! get your cute ass over here!" malaika yells, teetering a bit as she waves over her best friend. rudy has to hold her hips to stabilize her on the log.

"okay, okay, i gotcha, don't give rudy a heart attack!" elle stands, making her way over to the main group and sitting down next to jd.

austin makes a sly face at drew, wiggling his eyebrows as he pushes the boy towards the girl.

"hey." drew sits next to her, his knee brushing up against hers. his right arm wrapping around her back as his large hand slips under her sweatshirt; his long fingers playfully picking at the top of her bikini bottoms.

"hello." derrielle leans into his side, the large fabric of her hoodie pooling past her hips, giving drew the perfect cover-up. her hand quickly brushing past his crotch as she pulls him into a side hug.

he swears he felt her touch him.

as she pulls away, she mumbles something against his neck, a challenge of some sort. "i bet you can't make me cum." her voice crawling up his skin and finding its way to his red hot ears.

"watch me," he entices, whispering back as he takes this opportunity to dip under the fabric and cup her needy cunt.
his fingers cold against her hot skin, sending shivers up her spine about how determined and adamant and dirty he became.

maybe drew starkey didn't need to be corrupted; maybe he just needed someone to share the corruption.

either way, derrielle's plan is backfiring.

"okay, whose phone do you want to use?" madelyn gushes, leaning forward with a white claw in her clutch. everyone turns towards the writer, a mischievous and curious grin forming on their faces.

unsuspecting anything. that's a good sign.
or maybe they're too drunk to notice anything in the first place. also good sign.

"how about lilah's?" elle looks over to the young girl, holding her breath as drew slowly moves his hand. "if you don't mind, but i doubt he has your number."

"oh don't sweat it," lilah laughs, passing the phone over to maddie, who then passes it to jd, and then to elle.

with each pass of the phone, drew circles painfully—tauntingly—slow; his harsh fingers rubbing against her clit. wet slick dripping on them and onto the fabric, all coated in a sheeny gloss.

"thanks," derrielle nods, almost excessively, trying anything to ignore the vile act happening under her hoodie. her fingers shaking a bit as she dials *67 and then charles' number as maddie recites it to her.

pressing the call button and then the speaker button soon after, the group hushes around the phone as derrielle tries to think of something to say, all the while drew heightens the speed, rubbing her swollen clit in tight and hard circles.

the phone rings.
please don't pick up.

the phone rings a second time.
please don't pick up.

drew, nonchalantly, takes a swing of his beer as if he isn't fingering the girl on the phone.

his longest finger, his middle finger, dips down and pushes inside her. unable to resist. she's always tight and snug, especially for him.

the phone rings a third time.
please, for the love of God, don't pick up.

"h-hello?" charles' voice cracks through.

i guess you shouldn't pray for God, when you're committing a sin.
who knew?

"hello, i have your order here. you were supposed to pick it up thirty minutes ago?" she grimaces, unsure of where the fuck she is taking this. austin said it had to be at least a minute long.

"what?"

drew pumps his finger, subtly pulling it out and pushing it back in. stopping mid-knuckle and motioning a "come-hitherto" against her walls.

"um, yeah. your order of... of six containers of goat cheese and eleven jars of marmalade. you ordered it, uh it says here, last wednesday. do you remember doing that?"

"no, uh, are you sure you got the right number?" he asks, confused out of his mind. chase and madelyn starts to snicker but austin and rudy shushes them.

"yeah, i-i'm sure," elle swallows down a moan, feeling drew pick up the pace. "this is charles esten, right?" she bites her lip, crossing over her legs and trapping the actor's hand against her wet cunt.

"uh, no, sorry," charles lies, making everyone in the group go wide-eyed.

"holy shit."
"no way."
"oh my god, did he"—

—"shit," elle curses, feeling herself begin to crack as drew slides another finger inside her, stretching her out against his bony digits. not waiting for her to adjust, pumping into and out of her. her cheeks swell up, glowing a bright red, her neck getting sweaty, her body getting fidgety.

everyone thought she was just getting nervous— everyone except for drew, he's seen her like this. he's made her like this. multiple times.

if she wasn't on the phone right now, prank calling someone, it would've been a different story.

"i-i'm sorry, maybe we got the number wrong. have a good night."

"of course, don't worry about it. good luck," he goes along with it, quickly ending the call.

thank the fucking lord.

—"i can't believe he double crossed us!" austin shouts in disbelief.

"why goat cheese and marmalade?" mal jokes, the group laughing with her.

drew reluctantly pulls out of her, his wet fingers leaving a cum trail on her skin. pretending to spill some of his beer, he quickly inserts them into his warm mouth, his tongue savoring her taste.

"i don't know," elle shrugs, her eyes dilating at the sight, tossing the phone back to lilah. "it was the first thing that came to mind. now, if you will excuse me, i gotta go pee."

"lemme walk you there," drew offers, happily standing up with her. "you can't be too careful."

"i appreciate that, thanks," she nods, quickly following him.

the perfect excuse. not so much the perfect execution.
but it didn't really matter, all night long all she wanted was to suck him off. and she is finally going to do just that.

✍︎︎

fez speaking!!

thank you for 9K THATS INSANE
I LOVE YALL SO FUCKING MUCHH.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 6.1K 43
▍CORNELIA STREET ━━━ ❝ i hope i never lose you, hope it never ends ❞ - HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 drewstarkey #1 corneliastreet #1 reallife #1 madelyncl...
68.8K 453 19
the title says it all... enjoy 😈
1M 13.1K 80
𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦...
9.1K 97 31
With a rocky relationship history and her career being her main focus , will Abi be able to let her guard down and act on how she feels ? Or will she...