I Like You So Much

By PhyuPwint8

Li Jiao was admitted to college, but her family feared that their little girl would get ruined by a pig of a... More

Chapter 1 Nanda Militray Training
Novel Summary
2.Hello Instructor!You are so dark.
3.Rest
4.During The Military Training
5.Free Run
6.Ground Attraction
7.Zipper
8.Little White Shoes Take Off
9.Crystal Shoes
10.Instructor
11.Chicken Paws
12.
13.Aspiration is to be a Light Bulb!
14.Wear A Cap
15.Shame Car
16.Night Training Part I
17.Fainted At Night Training
18.Pubilc Humiliation
19.Pure Lust
20.Xiao Li Kneel On The Spot!!
21.I Am Behind You.
22.Actually He is handsome and kind.
23.Normality
24.He Has No Girlfriend.
25.The Suitor
26.The Rounded Hug
27.Watermelon Before the Mid Autumn Festival
28.The Li Family
29.Confidenti As Solider
30.I Am Stalking As A Little Tail
31.Don't Say Goodbye To Big Green Tree
32.
33.Twilight
34.Additional Training For 5Kilometre
35.I won't be happy anymore.
36.I Will Come.
37.His Request
39.Are You Angry???
40.Loyal to the Country, Love to You Only.
41.I Like You Better
42.Chinese Cabbage
43.Are You Blind??
44.Welcome Party
45.Meet His Friend
46.My Girlfriend Is Li Jiao
47.Kiss Him For Fear Of Being Beaten
48.The Great Decision
49.Give Him His Debut
50.The Reward Is Holding Hands
51.Throw Your Arm And Hug
52.Welcome Party
53.Welcome Party 2
54.Sending a Picture As a Gift
55.1st Kiss
56.The Defendant Confession
57. The Marriage Proposal Scene???
58.Jiu Ling Like Jiao Jiao (Reveal Sweet Secret)
59.Jiao Jiao Like Jiu Ling
60.Sending FireWorks
61.She Came to Me and I hug one full of Arm.
62.Parting
63.Days without Him
64.On the Eve Of The Meeting
65.Come On
66. I am the Player
67.When the Younger Brother Met Boyfriend
68.Silly Brother
69.
70.Go To His House
71.Her Confession
72.Stay at his house
73.The Big Guy wash his hands and make soup.
74.I heard that a man who does not eat breakfast cannot give birth to...
75.Fugitive
76.I will take you home.
77.
78.Your Every Move
79.New Year's Eve is Coming
80.Will It Be Her????
81.The Viper in the Dark
82.Quietly
83.New Year 's Eve
84.Drunk
85&86📣📣📣
Part 85-Danger is imminent
Part 86 Surrounded Art Building
87.Fire In The Sky
88.Final Chapter

38.Send Him A Message

884 10 0
By PhyuPwint8

Because Li's father didn't work overtime and didn't go home, the three of them had dinner in advance. After the meal, the aunt next door talked to Mom Li and went out.

At home, only Li Jiao and Li Hang are left.

Internet addiction teenager Li Hang, watching his mother go out, immediately went to his parents' room and stole the phone back in the next second.

Humming a tuneless little tune, the hair that has just taken a shower, is still ticking in the water, wearing white loose short sleeves and big black pants, leisurely like an old dog walking man.

"Li Hang, have you written your homework, and are you playing games again?"

Li Jiao leaned against the door frame of the room, looking at someone walking into the room with a helpless expression.

Hearing this, Li Hang raised his head, glanced at the pajamas she was holding, and made a face at her.

"Little dwarf, just a little bit, take your bath, wash your pigskin well."

"You!"

Li Jiao was about to go over and beat him right away, Li Hang straddled his legs and got into the room first, closed the door, and banged.

Across the door, Li Hang laughed wildly inside.

"Hahahahahaha, the little dwarf has short legs, can't catch up hahahahaha—"

"You can't beat me, there is no way, I'm just so strong la la la la la la la la la la la la -"

"..."

Li Jiao kicked the door with anger, frustrating her way.

"Li Hang, don't come out if you have the ability!"

"When you come out, I will tear your mouth!"

"..."

"Huh!"

Turning around, Li Jiao hugged her clothes angrily and walked into the bathroom. Looking at the self in the mirror, her cheeks were flushed, and she was obviously angry.

Li Hang, trash brother!

After a long time, Li Jiao took a comfortable hot bath and came out of the bathroom. The air outside was cool and somewhat cold.

She couldn't help but shrank, turned around and rushed into her room.

On the ground, there is a large suitcase, the zipper is unzipped, and it is spread out on the ground with a clear view.

There are only a few clothes in the box. Li Jiao walked over and knelt down, trying to clean up.

As soon as she picked up a piece of clothing, she saw a military hat with a hard brim, green like pine needles, calm and cool.

Just like his master.

"This...military cap..."

Li Jiao thought for a while, isn't this the hat that the instructor lent her when she went to train around the lake?

When she came back that afternoon, she passed out at night training. Later, she washed the hat and wanted to return it to him, but forgot. This hat has been kept here forever.

Instructor...

Li Jiao took the hat, walked to the bed, lay back, and fell into the soft quilt.

By the way, the instructor left her a phone call!

Li Jiao's eyes lit up instantly, she got up, grabbed the phone from the table, and sat back on the bed.

When she found the name, she specified her white hand in the air. She bit her lip while entangled. Should she call or send a message?

Is it too abrupt to call?

Otherwise, let's send a message.

Li Jiao hesitated for a long time, and the words were deleted for a long time.

Finally, shaking hands and clicking "Send."

"Ah~"

After sending the message, Li Jiao fell back on the bed and buried her face in the quilt. A small face, the temperature rose rapidly, red, like a seductive red apple.

In my mind, the scene of the afternoon began to emerge again.

"This is not a task, it is my request."

Ah ah ah ah ah-

Instructor ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah-

The instructor’s words meant that I would remember his name and phone number, right?

The instructor didn't call anyone, didn't tell anyone his name, only told her.

Does that mean, instructor, do he like her a little bit?

Is it right? Is it right?

As long as she thinks about it, the arc of Li Jiao's mouth can't be suppressed, and her smile is brilliant like a sunflower.

...

In a luxuriously decorated box, the round lotus lamp on the ceiling casts an orange warm yellow light. Reflected on the two large round tables below, they are full of rich delicacies.

The two tables were full, and at a glance, Wuyangyang was full of people. Most of them are big gents wearing black clothes, all of them are extraordinary, with their own majestic aura, at first glance, they look like some mysterious organization.

Just now the waiter came in and served the food. When the door was opened, dozens of pairs of eyes glanced over. For a moment, his eyes were dazzling, all of them sharp, glowing with a faint cold light, just like in the dark night, seeing a wolf with its prey open. It's frightening, and the whole body is cold.

Waiter:…………

What I did wrong, the manager asked me to deliver the food here.

After seeing that the visitor was a waiter, the group of old men immediately recovered their compelling aura, resumed as usual, and continued chatting happily.

A muscular man walked over and explained with a smile.

"Sorry, subconscious reaction."

The waiter nodded angrily, "It's all right."

He just didn't adapt, but now he saw it clearly, and then realized that the group of people in the room, at first glance, all dressed in black, looked very uncomfortable.

In fact, there is a faint sense of righteousness between each person's eyebrows and eyes, majestic temperament, and extraordinary heroism.

This temperament is so easy to recognize, this is a group of soldiers!

At that moment, the waiter was in awe!

Mother, brother Bing!

The waiter was instantly excited, which caused the dishes to be served very quickly.

After the military training of Nantah University, the instructors can also have a few days off. Tonight, a large group of people came to have a dinner together.

Dozens of elders gathered together, eating food and chatting, clamoring and clamoring, and it was very lively.

"Hey, Liuzi, tell me you tell me, isn't this true?"

"Chen Jie, hand me a glass of water."

"Hey, you can't do this either."

"..."

"Ding Dong."

The phone rang suddenly, and Zhang Jiu Ling was originally leaning on the back of the chair, with his two long legs folded and folded, his posture was slightly casual, and his narrow eyes looked lazily at a group of people.

Hearing the message prompt, he got up slightly, his slender fingers picked up the phone on the table, unlocked it, and glanced casually.

It was a message sent from an unknown number: "Instructor, I am Li Jiao, I haven't returned your hat to you yet (?ò?ó?) When will you have time recently? Can I come to you (≧ω≦ )………Well, I will give you a hat (~ ̄▽ ̄)→))* ̄▽ ̄*)o”

In a word, the little girl sent several emoticons in kaomoji, and Zhang Jiu Ling frowned slightly. After watching those emoticons for a long time, he couldn't understand the meaning.

So, he can only read the text again.

Finally, type a reply.

"Tomorrow, where are you, I will find you."

On the other side, Li Jiao was still buried in the quilt, wearing a yellow Pikachu nightdress. Because of her lying on her stomach, she was pushed between her thighs, wrinkled. Two slender and white legs are exposed, the legs are well-proportioned and beautiful, and the fat is like jade.

Suddenly raising her head, the room was a little hot, and her face flushed with the heat, like a small red crab in a steamer. Slightly curled shoulder-length short hair is scattered around the shoulders, and the hair is slightly messy. The cheeks are red, with a faint pink glow, and a pair of big apricot eyes are wet.

She sat up cross-legged, propped her head thinking.

Will the instructor return to her? Will it be...

"Ding Dong—"

The phone rang suddenly and the screen turned on.

Li Jiao quickly picked it up, unlocked the screen, saw the message, the corners of her mouth rose little by little, revealing a row of white teeth, and two sweet dimples, her eyebrows curled up and she smiled like a smile. So sweet as honey.

Unknowingly bit her lip, Li Jiao thought for a while, and then typed out a message slowly and checked it again.

No problem, send!

"Instructor, tomorrow morning at nine o'clock, can I wait for you at Shangnan Road?? (???????)??"

In the box, dozens of big men were not allowed to drink because of military discipline, but they did not affect their performance at all. Various wrist-wrestling games were launched, and the atmosphere was extremely lively.

"Eh, Liuzi, you can't do this."

"Come on, Haonan, win him over him?"

"Haonan, I will press a duck leg, you win."

"..."

Who said that three women make a scene?

According to him, these five big and three rough old men are noisy, and they are no better than the women.

The bluffing, rough sound, like dozens of big speakers playing, or 3D surround.

"Ding Dong—"

A message came in, Zhang Jiu Ling glanced, picked up the phone, stood up, and walked towards the door with two long legs.

"Eh, boss, where are you going?"

On the other table, Wang Haonan had just won the wrist wrench, happy and proud, just like a magnified version of the big Wangzi. After dazzling, she saw Zhang Jiu Ling walking towards the door and asked.

"Call."

"Hey, why are you going out to fight, right here. It just happens to see me show my skills and kill the Quartet."

Hearing this, Zhang Jiu Ling took his eyes away from the screen of the phone, and glanced at him with his eyes as cold as night.

The voice became clearer and more stringy, "You reincarnated with a horn and broke the upper body of the gong. You should talk about cross talk in this life."

Wang Haonan: "..."

Boss, you just say you think I'm too noisy.

…………

Zhang Jiu Ling walked out of the private room and slid the door closed. The noise inside was shut in.

The corridor is very quiet. At the corner, there is a large floor-to-ceiling window with a large pot of green plants next to it. Outside the window, you can clearly see the neon lights in the distance, colorful.

Zhang Jiu Ling dialed a phone number according to the phone number from which she had sent the message. The ringtone rang twice, and she was quickly picked up.

The little girl's soft voice sounded, with an uncertain timidity and tenderness.

"Hey, is it the instructor?"

"It's me."

The simple two words convey a kind of inexplicable calmness and harmony.

Li Jiao's excitement was strangely smoothed out. Sorry, she feels like a brainless nympho, and the instructor's voice is so good!

"..."

After answering the opposite, Li Jiao was silent, having a lot to say, but she didn't know what to say.

It was quiet for about three seconds, and a clear voice rang out from the other side. The voice was cold, mingled with the dark night outside the window, slowly, as cool as water.

"What time tomorrow, I'll pick you up."

"Ah," Li Jiao reacted and hurriedly replied, "Nine or nine o'clock, I'll be waiting for you at Shangnan Road."

Hearing this, the other side was silent for a while, and Zhang Jiu Ling asked, "Isn't there any more rest for the holiday tomorrow?"

To death, the instructor is caring about me, right?

Ah~ the instructor is too caring, ah~ my dead bird~

This kind of inadvertent tenderness and caring is too murderous~

Li Jiao held the phone in both hands, tightly, and smiled at the corners of her mouth.

"No, no, I usually get up early too, and, also, and I want to see you sooner..."

In the last sentence, Li Jiao's voice was very small, almost gone.

If it wasn't for fear that the instructor was too early to be inconvenient, she thought she would go at eight o'clock.

Quietly at night, outside the floor-to-ceiling windows, the high-rise buildings on the other side of the river are lit up with huge colorful screens. The bustling paper is drunk, the lights are dim, and the colors are colorful, reflecting in the quiet river water, sparkling, like a lot of colorful little stones glowing.

On the river, a luxurious cruise ship is slowly wandering.

The prosperous lights are reflected on the window glass, but they are not as bright as the light in Zhang Jiu Ling's eyes. It was like the night, on the faint and calm lake, a gleaming meteor fell from the sky, falling into it, Yingying gentle.

He curled his lips slightly and responded softly.

"Good."

…………

When the phone was hung up, Li Jiao sat on the bed, lost in a daze for a long time.

This is not a dream, right? The instructor really told me his name and gave me his phone number. Can I see him tomorrow?

Isn't this a dream?

Raising her hand, she stupidly pinched her wrist, hiss~

It hurts!

This is true!

She can really see the instructor tomorrow!

"Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah -"

Li Jiao jumped up, jumping around on the bed excitedly, pulling up the blue Jenny turtle doll by the pillow, hugging and kissing and jumping.

"Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah -"

Her love, her love is here! !

Yuelao, I beg you, you must tie the red thread tighter! If you can, rebar will do! I will pay for the materials!

Dead knot, dead knot!

Van Gogh, you must bless your disciple who closes the window! It's not easy for me, please ask Cupid to shoot a few more arrows, you can shoot me as a hedgehog!

"Ah—"

"Bang!!!"

The door of the room slammed open. Li Hang took the phone, slipped a slipper to his ankle, and ran over hurriedly, looking around the room.

"Where, where is Brother Qiang?"

"Look at your uncle Hang not shooting him to death!!"

"Where is my strong brother?"

"..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1.1K 11
"So what happened?" "Well... He happened." -Ongoing ☑ || Published date : April 22, 2022 || || Finished : - || -Probably has many errors, does not ha...
984K 30.5K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
4.3M 286K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
491K 11.4K 200
(Ch. 1-199) "Ah..." She is so tickled that she is defenseless against his attacks. "You can choose to marry me or to die! By then you will become the...