Masked Love (Eyeless Jack x R...

Door SassyBoi8

(Cover art by me!) "I might not have eyes myself, but I can still miraculously see. I can be your eyes, if yo... Meer

Prologue
Chapter One: Years Later
Chapter Two: Whispers in the Dark
Chapter Three: Strangers
Chapter Four: The "Operator"
Chapter Five: Silent Treatment
Chapter Six: The Pasta Family
Chapter Seven: Training: 1
Chapter Eight: Training: 1: Finished
Chapter Nine: Rest Day: Anxiety
Chapter Ten: Training: 2
Chapter Eleven: Jane
Chapter Twelve: Training 3: Part 1
Chapter Thirteen: Freedom
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fourteen: Stargazing
Chapter Fifteen: Improved sight
Chapter Sixteen: Lurking
Chapter Seventeen: Zalgo
Chapter Eighteen: Returned Eyesight
Chapter Nineteen: The Clown
Chapter Twenty: So it Begins
Chapter Twenty-one: Search Party
Chapter Twenty-Two: Family Gathering
Chapter Twenty-Three: Demon of Hell
Chapter Twenty-Four: Battlefront
Chapter Twenty-Five: Healing
Extra #1
THANK YOU!
Long Time No See

Chapter Twenty-Six: The End

401 15 2
Door SassyBoi8

You and Jack decided to spend the day out in a town a few miles out of the forest.
You would leave in the morning and get back in the evening, then get ready to go do some kills before going back to the manor.

As you stepped from the shower you smiled to yourself, excited for what the day would bring.

You dried your hair then began your daily morning routine.
Do your hair, brush your teeth, pick out an outfit, etc.

As you finally settled on a mid-thigh length plaid skirt, which was your (F/C), you found a matching long-sleeve black shirt to go with it and black flats.

You did your makeup and then grabbed a small backpack to keep with you in case you decided to buy anything while you two were out.

You headed downstairs and met Ej on the manors front porch, excited to leave.

Upon seeing him you smiled, your (E/C) eyes shining happily in the warm morning sunlight. The fall air was a bit chilly, but the sun cast warm rays, making the day seem relaxing.

"Ready to go?" Ej asked, smiling back at you.

"Yes!" You responded cheerily, the two of you heading down the stairs and into the woods.

It was peaceful in the trees, birds chirping in the tree tops and other small animals scurrying across the forest floor.

You were in a good mood and nothing was going to take that away from you.

As you two broke through the trees and into the edge of town, you looked to Ej.

"Where did you have in mind first?"

"How about a Cafe? Figured we could use some food and a coffee," he replied, changing to his human form.

He had the most beautiful eyes and his skin was a normal pale peach color. He no longer had the tar dripping from his eyes to his cheeks, and he didn't have the sharp fangs he usually bore.

You grinned at the sight and he rose an eyebrow slightly.
"What?"

"You look nice," you merely replied, shrugging. You began walking and Ej followed suit, staying close to you, as you did to him.

You made it to a Cafe near the middle of town within the shops all around.

Ej held the door as you walked in and you thanked him.

You two found a table by a window and sat, enjoying each others company until a waitress came by to take your orders.

As she left you looked at Ej again.

"Where are you wanting to go after this?" You asked.

"I have a place in mind, but I'm not going to tell you," he teased, winking at you.

You pouted slightly.
"Fine. Be that way."

Ej chuckled slightly.
"Now. How about a round of 20 questions to get to know each other a little better?"

"I'm down!" You chirped happily.

The two of you got halfway through your game before the waitress came back with your food.

You offered her a kind thank you and she smiled with a slight bow and left to tend to other customers.

After enjoying your breakfast Ej led you into town, wandering along the shops until he took you inside a bookstore.

You gasped, immediately wandering the aisles and gazing at all the different books, excited.

"I figured you might like to come here... I was nervous you wouldn't be excited about it," Ej admitted sheepishly.

"Are you kidding?! This is amazing!!" You replied giddily, already filling your arms with books to buy.

Ej chuckled and followed you around, gingerly picking out a few books of his own.

As the day slowly faded into night, you two hid your things in an abandoned squirrel nest that was tucked away in a hole in a tree. It was near the border of Slender's woods, so it worked out perfectly.

You two headed back into town, ready to make your kills for the night then head back to relax and watch a movie together.

The day had gone so well. It was mainly just you two wandering the shops in town, buying some things here and there but taking care not to spend too much money.

After walking to a more secluded part of the town, you two picked a rather large house.

This was your first time going for a kill.
Were you nervous? Of course. Scared? Not really. It was part of what you did as a Creepypasta. It was part of your job.
Ej squeezed your hand gently in his and the nervousness melted away.
You would be doing this with your partner.

That would make it much more worthwhile.

You smiled, confidence replacing the nervousness in you.

You two circled around the house, looking for an open window.

Upon searching you found none, but ran into a doggy door attached to the back, glass sliding door.

"I'll go in through here and check inside for any animals that might make noise if they see us. Will you check the perimeter of the house and just check for any doghouse or anything else?" You asked.

Ej nodded, agreeing, and left to go circle the house again.

You shifted into a hound dog, a bigger dog more suitable in case you ran into trouble.

Silently you crept through the doggy door, entering the silent and dark house.

You looked around silently, creeping along the carpeted floors, sniffing at the ground for any sign of an animal that might be lurking within the darkness.

You picked up a fresh scent of another dog and your floppy ears perked slightly at the sound of growling nearby.

Quickly you shifted into a wolf, grabbing the dog by it's scruff as it charged at you and tossing it to the window.

It crashed through the glass and you heard a loud whine from outside.

Ej then entered through the window, careful of the broken glass still in the windowpane.

Lights turned on upstairs and crept to the bottom of them, Ej behind you.

Your ears flattened against your head and you snarled at the humans who stood atop the stairs, panic in their eyes.

You ran up the stairs after them, Ej close in pursuit.

Doors were slammed shut and you slammed your body against them, attempting to break them down.

Talking from the other side alerted you that the humans were on the phone with 911.

Shifting into a bear, you smashed down the door and began your attack, Ej going off down the hall to get the other humans trying to hide from the two of you.

You two soon finished your attack, Ej harvesting the Kidney's and you taking some severed limbs to sate your animalish hunger.

Police sirens sounded outside and Ej clambered atop your back and you two hurried out of the cabin, your large bear paws leaving some prints in the soft dirt.

At the edge of the woods you shifted back to normal, you and Ej grabbing your things and heading into the woods. You two ceased to leave tracks, since the ground wasn't as soft in the trees.

Your bear tracks stopped at the edge of the woods, which would leave the police stumped and confused.

A successful kill with your lover.

Back at the manor, you two got cleaned up and put your new things away, Ej meeting you in your room soon after so you two could settle down and watch a movie to wind down for the night.

You snuggled close on your bed as the movie played on the TV hanging on your wall.

"Hey, Y/N?" Ej asked, sitting up, still holding you in his lap.

"Yes, Ej?"

"While we were out i got something for you."

"You did?" You asked, mildly surprised.

He nodded and pulled a box out of his hoodie pocket.

He opened it, showing a pretty silver ring with a flower engraved on it.

You tilted your head.

"It's merely a promise ring," he stated, pulling it out.
"Can I put it on your finger?"

You smiled happily and nodded.
You held your hand out and he slid the ring onto your ring finger.

"With the promise ring i want to make a few promises to you. I'm always gonna be by your side and I'll love you forever and always. If you'll also promise to be mine and stick with me until the end."

You nodded, tears filling your eyes.

Ej leaned forward and kissed you and you gladly returned the kiss.

Life from then on would be amazing and your days would be filled with the most wonderful family you could ever ask for.

The End

_________________________________________
Thank you to all of those who stuck with this story until the very end. I hope you enjoyed it. I apologize if the ending seemed rushed, but here you go.
Comment below if you would like me to do another specific story and what you thought of this story!
I love you all!! Thank you so much for all of your support!!
-SassyBoi

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.6K 171 30
(This story is major cringe for me to see with my own eyes in the year 2021, but not when I wrote it years ago so there's plenty of grammar/spelling...
16.6K 469 49
Nearly done with school, with one foot in a completely new section of her life. A difficult time for at least the majority of young adults. However...
52.2K 1.8K 28
You always wanted a way out of town and away from the trauma of your every day life, but who knew it would come to you in a blue mask? Your life was...
78.4K 965 22
Hello everyone! I've actually never seen one of these stories out there, so I decided to make one. I don't claim ownership of the creepypasta and you...