𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 (𝐃𝐈�...

By Theyenvy_kemijah

Even the purest souls has a bit of darkness. Meet Neptune, Cassius, and Adonis Ferrero. Three triplets who've... More

𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐭.𝟐
𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐬 & 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧/ 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐭.𝟐
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞:
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

2.3K 27 0
By Theyenvy_kemijah

Hello my lovely reads I'm sorry that I haven't been updating recently is because it is my senior year of high school which implies that I am super busy including having a job that I work 26 hrs a week and studying for the SAT's which happens on October 11th for me so please all I ask is that you have some patients with me and soon enough I will be updating again! 

And that's a promise but on the other notes let me just tell you how excited I am for prom, senior pics and to just graduate and get away from my horrible ass school and move on with my life. 

For all the people who know what I'm talking about, you feel the pain😂

Anyways I hope everyone has a good school year and keep up the progress

Love, Theyenvy_kemijah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 349 54
At the tender age, a vibrant young girl was snatched away from her loving family, forced to endure 13 long years under the oppressive rule of her cal...
193K 3.2K 36
[ON GOING] Getting kidnapped at the age of 7 by your own mother and slowly becoming a killing machine . Being mad at the world for the torture it put...
94.9K 2.2K 29
Juno and Venus grew up dependent on themselves and themselves only. What happened when they end up moving to Italy and have to protect those in the I...
1.6M 97.5K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...