𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃...

By Woonie_thepooh

Twisted Wonderland x male reader ━━━━━━━━━━━ "𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 �... More

𝐈 𝐍 𝐓 𝐎 𝐖 𝐎 𝐍 𝐃 𝐄 𝐑 𝐋 𝐀 𝐍 𝐃
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
【𝐏】𝐙𝐞𝐫𝐨
【𝐏】𝐎𝐧𝐞
【𝐏】𝐓𝐰𝐨
【𝐏】𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
【𝐏】𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
【𝐏】𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
【𝐏】𝐒𝐢𝐱
【𝐏】𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
【𝐏】𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
【𝐏】𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
【𝐏】𝐓𝐞𝐧
【𝐏】𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
【𝐏】𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
【𝐇】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
【𝐇】𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
【𝐇】𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
【𝐇】𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙! [hurry!]
【𝐇】𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
【𝐇】𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
【𝐇】𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
【𝐇】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
【𝐇】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
【𝐇】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
【𝐇】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
【𝐇】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
【𝐇】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
【𝐇】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
【𝐇】𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
【𝐒】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
【𝐒】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
【𝐒】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
【𝐒】𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
【𝐒】𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
【𝐒】𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

【𝐇】𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

7.7K 449 363
By Woonie_thepooh

• 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 •
The Crimson Tyrant

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Red, red... There! AH!! It turned blue!" Deuce grumbled in disappointment, watching the now blue colored roses.

"You will change colors~~~! Go!" Grim exclaimed until his familiar flames appeared atop of the white roses. "AHH!!! I set them on fire!" He shrieked, his cat ears drooped. The ginger diamond watched the chaos erupted, also seeing a terracotta first year struggling on painting. Not minding you who peacefully painted the white roses red.

"You guys are seriously bad at this. For real..." Cater said, letting out a sigh. While fiddling with a strand of his own ginger hair. Now that reminds him, he hasn't been able to check properly on you so in curiosity he turned his head towards you. Seeing a small smile on your lips while you held the petals with care, treating it like a delicacy as you hummed an unfamiliar tune under your breathe.

Cater grinned ear-to-ear, "But hey! At least [m.name]-chan did it beautifully perfect!" He exclaimed. The mention of your name snapped you back in reality and confusedly turned to him.

"Huh?" You mumbled. Lost in topic while Cater explained about some party, called; The Unbirthday Party. Which is testing your familiarity again.

"Riddle-kun's pretty serious about upholding the Dorm's tradition. Like way more, than the past generation of our Dorm Leaders. Well, I won't deny that he's taken this a bit too far..." Cater explained, his expression changed a slight bit which the others didn't notice except for you.

Is Riddle... really that worse of a tyrant? You thought and stared at Cater silently.

Ace suddenly stopped his way to paint another rose as he remembered something. "Oh, that's right! There's no time for this!" He turned to Cater. "I need to talk to the Prefect!! Is he here?"

Cater hummed, "There's still time before he leaves..." And suddenly, his expression turned dark in your opinion as Cater kept his gaze on Ace. "But by the way, Ace-chan. Did you bring a tart in apology?"

The four of you looked confused. "Eh? We came here first thing, so I'm empty-handed." He shrugged, watching Cater rubbing the back of his head disappointedly.

"Oh man, is that so?? Then, since 'Rule #53 of the Queen of Hearts' said that 'What was stolen must be returned at all costs.' I can't let you back in the Dorm..." Cater stated.

"Wha?! Are you for real?!"

"Everything's according to the room of our Dorm..."

Ace sighed, voice pleading. "C'mon Cater-senpai can't you let me off the hook? We even helped you paint." But it was no use. You watched Cater who took out his magic pen as his expression changed completely.

"Sorry. But before Riddle-kun notices... I need you guys gone." He declared with a cold voice, a small smirk on his lips. You brows furrowed at the change of attitude that he did so suddenly.

Cater waved his pen as it was emitting a bright red, ready to cast his spell or his Unique Magic. The other three then flinched about what's to come and ready to fight. Per Ace, and his selfish request.

But in the middle of casting his magic a voice interrupted that made Cater stop when you suddenly stood in-front of him, holding your umbrella, with the handle of it pressed against Cater's stomach.

"Wait a minute... Senior Cater."

The cold tone you've used made the other three behind you flinch dangerously, your hues looked up at the third year. Shadow casted upon his eyes as a drop of sweat slid down to his cheek, the handle felt like a knife that's being pressed dangerously at him.

You stepped back when you felt him tense in your action, as you huffed. "No need to tire yourself by using magic. If you want us to leave then we will... We'll be leaving now."

When you began to turn your heel, Ace stopped you and looked at you with a pleading look. "B-but [Na-..!" He took a stop when your cold glares pierced through him, causing him to flinch again and turned away. It was like you have seen his sins through his soul for Great Seven's sake!!

"I said... We are leaving. Have you not heard me?"

Ace stiffly shook his head and looked down with pursed lips. Turning back to Cater, you bowed after taking Ace's wrist and walked away with Deuce and Grim followed in tow silently. Not wanting to add fuel to the fire.

"I'm disappointed..." Grim muttered loudly while staring at the sulking Ace who looked like a child following right behind you, head slightly tilted down. Wrist still on your hold.

You sighed, nose flaring. "Let's solve this later. It's already past call time. The Headmaster would whip us if we cause troubles again." The other three gave you stiff nods when mentioning the Headmaster's special whip.

"Speaking of which, what's your class? You're first years, right?" Ace spoke rather quietly, getting slight better now after seeing your ice-cold eyes that traumatized him.

You looked back at him and thought for a moment before answering, "Ah, now that you've mentioned it. We're both in Class 1-A..."

Deuce's face brightened up, "Oh!! Then, we're in the same class. First period is all about Magical Alchemy..." He gave a smile whilst you nodded at him greatly. Also glad when they're in the same class as you and Grim who just began to cheer before going through the mirror with Deuce.

"I can't use magic. Am I gonna be okay...?"Ace mumbled out loud for you to hear and now your grip on his wrist tightened slightly. Not wanting to hurt Ace.

He glanced at you who just gave him a soft smile. "Aren't we both on the same boat?" You chuckled before walking back together for class.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

「FIRST PERIOD: Magical Alchemy」

When your group arrived at Alchemy class in time, only wearing your labcoat, you took a seat with Grim on your lap. While the Heartslabyul duo sat between you. Just you and Grim in the middle still waiting for the teacher.

Until a tall handsome man with split hair of black and white entered the classroom, luxuriously. Standing at the teacher's podium as his sharp eyes trailed to the students and landed on you and Grim. Black eyes examining your figure closely.

"I can see you're the new arrivals who will be joining my class today." He said before examining your [Hair color] hair with interest. Causing you to shift slightly under his gaze that held slight amusement, "What an unusual hair color. Not bad at all, I say. Make sure to take care of it daily..."

"My name is Divus Crewel and you'll shall refer to me as Crewel-sama, if you please..." Crewel stated earning a nod from your confused figure before the tall man went back on teaching today's lesson.

Crewel-sama? You thought, the word felt a bit strange in your mind and mouth. Shaking your head before writing notes and read the book you have for the lesson.

"I see... What is a fungi?" Deuce mumbled beside your left during writing as you spoke your eyes only kept focused on the notebook. "Fungi, are organisms that eats organic material..."

Deuce hummed at your response. "Hmm, I see. So You're that kind of type... What's the word call again? Sorry, I forgot." He mumbled disappointedly while he scratched his cheek.

Glancing at him, you answered. "You mean polymathic?" And suddenly his face brightened up like a puppy and the smile on your lips widened. "Yeah! That's the word. So you're the polymathic type huh?"

You chuckled sadly in which he noticed. "'was' sadly..." A soft sigh left your lips, proceeding to listen at Crewel and the lesson too, of course.

「SECOND PERIOD: Magical History」

"I am Trein... The professor in charge of Magical History And this is my familiar, Lucius. I shall have you learn the history behind the magic that you are using now." An old aged man introduced, a black cat with lazy eyes rested on the elder's arms and meowed deeply.

You nodded at his words and he continued. "I do not only grade by your reports, but also by how you behave in my classroom. I will not tolerate sleeping in class. Now then, please turn to page 5 of your textbooks." He stated as you took out your notes and book for the lesson inside your bag, along with the Heartslabyul duo.

"Meow~..."

"The discovery of this jewel led to magical energy being able to spread worldwide... It could also be considered as the 1st year magic was made possible." Trein said.

"Meow~..."

Meow... You cooed in thought with a hum.

"Ugh! But I want an explosive and flashier magic class!" Grim muttered quietly as you softly patted his head while reading the History book to calm him down, also flipping a page. Trying not to giggle at Deuce who seemed amazed by the new information he learned from the book.

"We'll get there... someday." You reassured not wanting to get Grim's hopes up.

「THIRD PERIOD: Physical Education」

A bulky man stepped to you with a grin. "I'm Vargas and I am in charge of watching over your physical education! Excellent magic starts with excellent bodies! Behold!! The muscles that I train every day..!" The bulky man wearing a red tight jumpsuit exclaimed, flexing his muscles.

You were wearing your P.E uniform that was all black, a simple sleeved top and black jogging pants with the Night Raven College logo. Although inside your top was a turtle neck, in a sleeveless black tights.

You nodded, sweat dripping on your temple. "A magician with no stamina is unspeakable! First, do 20 laps around the field! And then give me, 100 push-ups!" Vargas exclaimed. The whole class, including the four of you, obeyed and began to do the laps and push-ups until it was finished.

You stood there perfectly fine while the three panted with Ace and Grim complaining. The both of them sitting on the ground while Deuce panted on slightly.

"How're you still standing?"

"Ah, it's because I was forcefully trained like this on a regular basis..."

「FOURTH PERIOD: Music and Arts」

Now this... This kind of subjects made you feel excited for some reason. It was a subject you also specialize back on Earth, in your school. And a subject you also enjoyed. So as you waited in your seats with Ace, Deuce and Grim on the same seating arrangement, the subject teacher finally arrived.

And it was someone you didn't expect.

Your calm expression morphed into surprised when you and Grim saw a familiar, tall man with white, snowy hair and wear golden rimmed glasses.

"So you're the two students who will be attending classes including mine, I see? I'm Nigel Smith. But do please call me, Nigel, only if you must." Nigel stated, still not finished throughout his sentence.

His familiar lopsided grin was sent towards you as he sat on the edge of the podium and crosses his legs. Now Grim tugged on your sleeve, in slight panic.

"H-hey, [m.name]... Isn't that...?"

"No doubt. Yeah, it was the person yesterday..." And he offered a date after willingly fixing the Dorm? What a joke...

Your now blank voice answered back earning confused looks from the Heartslabyul duo. When noticing your uneasiness, Deuce and Ace glanced at each other before turning to you and Grim for questions.

Leaning slightly, Deuce whispered. "Are you okay, [m.name]? You seemed to be out of yourself right now..." Though an answer from you never arrived so Ace took the turn just to ask again when Nigel spoke, silencing all students and Ace.

"You! The one with the [hair color] hair, what's your name?"

The four of you flinched when hearing your hair getting mentioned, especially you and Grim. Grim watched your figure stood up, unwrinkling your coat as he fully began to explain what happened yesterday between you and the man in the podium.

"Wait... Let me get this straight, this teacher repaired your dorm? And called him a creep..?"

"Other than that but a date... between him and [name]? Are you sure, Grim?"

"I am! But, I didn't think he was a teacher here..."

Ignoring the conversation, you straightened yourself and placed your two hands behind your back. "Please call me [m.name]..." You said, bowing slightly and a low hum of satisfaction escaped Nigel's throat. As he then crossed his arms together.

"Hmm? Then, [m.name]-kun. Do you mind playing something that piqued your interest?" He grinned, though seemingly didn't reach his eyes. Causing you to tilt your head to the side in confusion.

"I... crave your pardon?"

Nigel smirked and unfolded his arms, placing his arms at the back. On the table. "Playing instruments such as flute, piano or smaller instruments required magic. Of course, to a large amount of it to fulfill one's need in music." The information quite shocked you about using magic whilst playing or singing. Isn't that cheating?

Wanting to confirm it or not. But before you could even protest, Nigel spoke again but now rather in a cocky tone he was using.

"...And such magicless student like you, should be ready of what's to come. Isn't that right? And so judging by your little cat monster here... It seems that it doesn't know how to play. You have to take responsibility to help your dorm mate, hmm?"

Grim flinched and hid behind your leg when the students began to murmur aloud, whispering here or there and it made you quite irritated. You knew he was riling you up, is it just because you called him creepy or for something else? Let us hope it's not the second one.

But what does music had to do with responsibilities? You don't really know.

You took a deep breath. "Well, is that so..? Then, I'll choose the piano..." You answered coldly not really liking the attention you were getting from the entire class. A sly grin of amusement made it's way on Nigel's lips.

"Splendid! You may use the piano and play whatever you like!" Nigel exclaimed, pointing at the piano on the corner of the room and you nodded.

Deuce stopped you and whispered. "Will you be alright? I know you don't have too, y'know...?" Your back faced him as your eyes turned to him, curling sadistically in secret.

"I'll be fine... You do know I'm polymathic." You stated sarcastically as you caught the surprise and twinkling in his eyes and he nodded. In encouragement and support.

Walking down a bit to the piano's little domain, you took your time to feel the instrument's smooth tiled surface on your fingertips.

Licking your upper teeth, you moved your gloved hand to your mouth and bit on the leather's zipper. Sliding it just down the end releasing your burnt and rough hand. You stretched it by moving your fingers softly.

You pressed a random key and with that key you already know what piece you'll play. Everyone in class waited for you patiently watching you sitting down, making a short eye contact with Nigel and went back to the keys.

Pressing the key again and again, your pace fasten as the rhythm of the music began to form. The piece you're using was; Chopin's Waltz, in black and white keys.

The pace was fast, full of excitement and elegancy as you firmly pressed your fingers down the keys and matching the rhythm together. Your fingers moved softly while your head bobbed with the music, your soft locks bouncing.

It was incredible. By how your hands move into different directions creating an elegant beauty of the piece. Dozens of eyes trailed to your form and you can feel it, but thank you for the sudden moment you continued to play loudly to block your ears from their whispers.

It felt really magnificent in your ears, note by note. Your face remained cold yet your eyes softly gazed down to the black and white keys. Hardly pressing the last notes your presentation ended, silence engulfing the whole room. As your cold eyes glanced at the impressed Nigel, your hues glowed under the shadow that casted on your face.

"Not to be rude.." You quietly spoke silencing everyone in the room, again. "...Music isn't something you can do very easily like using magic as an example. It requires time so the hard you learn or practice, thus the elegant the music became." You said and stood up, muttering something for Nigel only to hear, his eyes widened.

"Using magic for such elegancy really disgusts me..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551 16 29
Our parent's made life look easy. They made love look easy. What they didnt make look easy? Was High School. They didn't tell us High School could te...
483K 10.2K 122
❥Dream, the big str۵ng mostly known a t۵p (unless it's my acc۵unt), has f۵und him self in many miltiverses where he's all b۵tt۵m in, each day the w۵r...
45.6K 2.3K 43
Y/n l/n is a quiet boy who got sorted onto a dorm with a lot of loud people, yet he seems to attract just the right people to be left alone. (Warning...
190 38 19
(This is my second time ever writing a book description, so please just bear with me on this one) A boy, abused by his father and suffering from a se...