[Slow updates] Leave Me Lonel...

By jungkakes

Celebrities shouldn't hook up with strippers. And they sure as hell shouldn't fall in love with them either... More

Sin of 7 Cities - 1.
Seventh Heaven [18+] - 3.
Fool's Paradise - 4.
Cravings - 5.
Antsy - 6.
Covetous [18+] - 7.
Perfect Stranger - 8.
Enticing - 9.
Selfish [18+] - 10.
Fallen [18+] - 11.
Don't Go - 12.
Red [18+] - 13.
Gentleman - 14.
Competitive [18+] - 15.
Thunderbolt - 16.
Possessive [18+] - 17.
Consequences - 18.
From Left Field - 19.
Butter [18+] - 20.
Impulsive [18+] - 21.
Morning Person [18+] - 22.
Say Goodbye [18+] - 23.
Day One - 24.
Day Eighteen - 25.
Drunk - 26.
Just One Day - 27.
Yellow - 28.
Together Again - 29.
Pins and Needles [18+] - 30.
Sweat [18+] - 31.
Dressing Room [18+] - 32.
Bells [18+] - 33.
Miles High [18+] - 34.
Home - 35.
Bangtan - 36.
JVJ - 37.
Hangover Stew - 38.
Hybe - 39.
Heated [18+] - 40.
Ardor - 41.
Apologies [18+] - 42.
Kimbap and Chocopie [18+] - 43.
Fear - 44.
Intoxicated [18+] - 45.
Labret - 46.
3 Months - 47.
Control [18+] - 48.
Love Locks [18+] - 49.
Merry Christmas [18+] - 50.
Kim - 51. Part 1.
Taehyung [18+] - 51. Part 2.
Mine - 52.
Yours [18+] - 53.
Like Drugs [18+] - 54.
Unsettling - 55.
Cats Can Fight - 56.
No Air - 57.
Another Visitor - 58.
Double Trouble - Chapter 59.
Airplane Mode - Chapter 60.
Triste - 61.
So Far Away - 62.
Virgo's Groove [18+] - 63.
Angostura [18+] - 64.
Just Fine - 65.
Admit it - 66.
Hell and Back - 67.

Castle in the Air - 2.

39.6K 1K 374
By jungkakes

J.K woke up the next day lying awkwardly across the bed. An empty wine bottle and glass were knocked over and laying on the nightstand next to the bed. He sat up groggily, hair a dishelved mess and eyes barely opening. He groaned as he rubbed his eyes, reaching his arms over his head and stretching lightly before yawning. He squinted a bit as the morning light drifted into the hotel bedroom through the windows. He laid backed down with a huff and closed his eyes, reminiscing about the previous night.

He truly felt like it was all a dream. Meeting you felt like a dream. He hoped it was a dream because if it wasn't then that meant he must of embarassed himself infront of you last night with how desperate he was.

Sighing out softly, J.K opened his eyes again and looked up at the ceiling. He literally had to drink himself to sleep last night after he left the club. He was feigning, he couldn't lie. Maybe it was just too long since he'd been laid. He didn't know why he was so turned on last night. He was ready to risk it all and fuck you right there on the table of the club.

Just as his thoughts drifted back to the hour the two of you shared in the private room, he felt his phone buzz under the sheets and he grunted, reaching over and funbling with the blankets to find his phone. After wrestling with the sheets, he found his phone and realized he was getting a call from one of his hyungs. "Taehyung. It's too fucking early, man." He grumbled into the phone as he answered.

"Was just checking to see if you're alive. We didn't see you after you disappeared to the private room." The voice echoed on the other side of the phone.

J.K quirked an eyebrow, running a hand over his face with a sigh, "What do you mean y'all didn't see me? I told Joon and Hobi I was heading out."

"Well Namjoon hyung got fucking wasted and lost his phone so there's that. Suga and I teamed up and had to piggyback him to his room. And then Hope and Jin jumped into the pool at the hotel when we got back and both nearly drowned. Jimin and I had to drag them out and fucking Jin kept yelling some shit about wanting to be one with the water and tried to jump back in 10 times.. so it's been a hell of a fucking night.." Taehyung paused, "Wait, what the fuck? What do you mean by alone? You looked pretty set on stealing that dancer from me last night when you disappeared to the private rooms with her." Taehyung questioned. Jungkook could literally hear his friend's smirk through the phone.

He rolled his eyes, wanting to punch Taehyung through his phone screen. He flopped back down onto the bed, "Yes. Alone. Is there something wrong with that?"

Taehyung laughed, "Nah nothing's wrong. What happened to the girl? You were fucking sprung, man. One sec you were drooling over her on the floor then you were beggin' the stage guy for a private dance with her and you still didn't get to take her home? Damn."

"Okay first of all, fuck you. And second, she couldn't come... she was.. Busy." Jungkook mumbled.

"Busy? Bruh. I hate to tell ya but that just sounds like she didn't want your ass.." Taehyung laughed, "better luck next time though. If I knew that, I would shared one of my girl's. I brought back two of them." The man boasted to Jungkook.

"Good for you. Did you really call me from across the fucking hallway to tell me that? I could fucking hear you all last night anyways, nasty bitch." He yawned, "She said she'd come visit me before we leave so." Jungkook blurted out, wanting to face plant after he realized how dumb he sounded.

Taehyung burst out laughing now. His laugh was so loud that J.K had to hold the phone away from his ear, "Yeah keep laughing, bitch. Watch when I see you in a bit."

"Dude, you really think she's gonna come see your ass?"

"I... don't know." Jungkook admitted quietly, "Look, I gotta get dressed and I'm starving. Meet me in the lobby for breakfast."

Taehyung decided not to tease the younger anymore and hummed, "Aight."

Jungkook ended the call and tossed his phone across the bed, flopping down onto his back and closing his eyes once again, Taehyung's words were echoing in his head.

You really think she's gonna come see your ass?

Tae was right. Why was he getting himself worked up. There were plenty of girls to go around. He figured he just desperately needed to get laid anyways. That surely was the reason why he was so sprung for that girl.

Jungkook got up from the bed and headed to the shower, deciding he would go back to the club alone tonight, get drunk and try to forget about the girl he had spent the night dreaming about.

...

11:00PM

Standing infront of your closet with your silk robe wrapped around yourself, you looked through your closet, trying to find the sexiest outfit you could find. You just finished putting on your makeup. You went for the same bold look as yesterday but this time wearing red eyeshadow instead of black. You kept your hair straight and had just got your nails redone today. Sporting long, stiletto shaped black nails with red french tips. 

You puffed your cheeks as you studied the outfits. Everything you owned was either for the club or lounge clothes. You wanted something sexy but not too over the top. Coming across a black PVC leather mini dress, you pulled it out of the closet and put it against yourself as you stood infront of your full-length mirror. You hummed in thought and tossed the dress onto the bed before heading to your drawers, pulling out a pair of fishnet stockings and thigh high socks to go on top. You pulled out a lacey red bra and matching pair of panties. Smiling to yourself, you took your robe off and got dressed. 

After getting dressed, you headed to your shoe closet and chose a pair of black platforms. You checked yourself out in the mirror before grabbing your leather jacket and sliding it on, pairing your outfit with a YSL crossbody bag you got from one of your old sugar daddies. 

Checking the business card J.K had given you the night before, you tucked it into your bag before checking your phone as you grabbed your car keys.

Walking out of your house, the cold night air made you shiver as you locked the doors. You quickly ran to your car and got inside, starting it and putting the address to the hotel into the GPS. It wasn't too far actually. 

You thought you would have enough time to collect your thoughts as you drove but you arrived to the grand hotel in less than 20 minutes. You stayed in the car for a few minutes, your stomach doing flip flops. 'What if he left already?' You questioned, wanting to start the car and turn back around. He really seemed like he wanted you to come back to the hotel with him last night though.

You decided to say fuck it, getting out of the car. Leaving your insecurities and doubts behind.

You smiled sweetly at the valet boy as you handed him your car keys, tucking a 50 dollar bill into his coat pocket.

You inhaled sharply as you walked into the hotel. You were used to luxury but this hotel was really up there on the fancy scale.

You smiled at the door man before heading to the elevators. "Floor 21, please." You grinned at the elevator boy, thanking him as you got to the floor.

"Room 2103." You mumbled to yourself as you walked down the hallway.

"2100.... 2101... 2102.. Here."  You whispered as you approached the door.

Suddenly the door behind you opened and you jumped, looking over your shoulder.

"Oh." You remembered this face. It was the beautiful Gucci-clad gentleman that tipped you $100 and more last night. You blushed a bit, a small smile forming around your lips.

He looked at you with a casual smile and then looked away as he locked the door before doing a double take, recognizing you. A devilish smirk formed lightly around his lips and pushed the keycard to his room into his pocket, "Goodnight."  He mumbled casually as he passed you, giving you an innocent smile and walking down the hallway to the elevators.

"Night." You whispered softly, smiling shyly at him before watching him disappear down the hallway.

"Jungkook, you lucky son of a bitch."  He smirked to himself as he got into the elevator.

'He knows.'  You thought to yourself. 'Oh well.'

You smiled and took a deep breath, knocking lightly onto the door of room 2103.

"Here goes nothing."

...

Jungkook struggled to leave the hotel when night came around. He wanted to go back to the club but he couldn't find it in him to leave. "What if?" He kept saying to himself. What if she actually did come around. What if she came and I wasn't here and fucking Taehyung saw her. He'd definitely enjoy that. He decided not to leave tonight, they would be leaving to go back to home tomorrow morning anyways. Maybe getting drunk wouldn't of been a good idea.

He lazed from the couch to the bed most of the day. He was sitting on the couch flipping through his phone, about to call it an early night when he heard the door knock. He paused for a second as he tried to register that the door was indeed knocking.

Jungkook sprung up from the couch, walking to the door. He stopped with his hand on the doorknob, taking a breath. Maybe it was one of the hyungs. He swung the door open and his heart stopped in his chest.

"You came." He mumbled as he faced you. So you were real. Jungkook licked his lips as he looked at you, tilting his head as he rested his hand ontop of the door with a small smirk starting to form along his lips, "Nice to see you again." He nodded, 'Be cool. Be cool. Be. Fucking. Cool, you simp'  he yelled at himself in his head.

"I told you I would, didn't I?" You smiled up at him, a big grin on your face that made his lips twitch.

He wanted to smile with you too.

Instead, he chuckled with a nod, letting the door open more to let you inside.

You smiled as you walked inside, turning around to look at him. "Nice room. I've never been to this hotel before. Very classy." You bent, taking your platforms off.

He shifted lightly on his feet as he watched you bend to take your shoes off. Why was he so fucking awkward right now? "This is just the front of the room. Wait till you see the bedroom." He teased, smiling at you.

He lead you into the living room, "You can leave your jacket anywhere you want."

"Bet." You returned the smile as you followed him into the living room, taking your leather jacket off along with your bag. You set them down neatly onto a chair and hummed, looking up at him.

He was watching you as you took your jacket off, eyeing your movements carefully. The dress you wore hugged your frame perfectly. Showing off every curve and dip your body had to offer. The thigh highs hugging your thick legs so well you looked ethereal.

He wanted to peel your clothes off you like you were his own personal present.

You made eye contact with him when you looked up and he smiled at you, "Want a drink?"

You shook your head, "No. I drove but I'll have some water if you don't mind." You smiled, taking a seat on the couch. He nodded and you watched him disappear into the kitchen.

He was wearing a soft, cream coloured sweater with a pair of grey sweatpants. His long hair tied neatly behind his head into a cute mini bun. His features were more delicate now. Almost boyish.

Hey God, it's me again.. Please stop testing me.

He looked so.. Domestic. Nothing like the man you met last night. Damn, the duality.

He looked soft and warm.

You wanted to hug him. To touch him.

His body looked so inviting.

You pulled yourself out of your stupor as he came back into the room with a bottle of cold water. You smiled and took it from him gratefully, taking a sip as he sat down next to you,

"I have to be honest, I don't know what the fuck I'm doing." He confessed, looking at you. His heart was thumping wildly in his chest. He needed a drink to calm his nerves but he wanted his mind to be as clear as possible so he could remember this moment. "I mean.. I never paid for..--" He started, shaking his head.

"You've never paid for sex." You finished his sentence for him with a smile, placing the water bottle down onto the table in front of you.

You turned to face him, placing your hand over his reassuringly, "We don't have to actually have sex, you know. I did say we could do anything you wanted." You nodded, squeezing his hand gently. He hummed, turning your hand over in his and lacing his fingers with yours lightly, looking into your eyes, "That is what I want though. I just.. I don't know. I feel weird."

You laughed, shaking your head, "I assure you, you're not the first person that's told me that, J.K. Let's start off by taking it slow, alright?" You mumbled, sliding closer to him.

He watched you as you got closer to him, inhaling a deep breath. The smell of your sweet perfume reminded him of home. You smelled like cherry blossoms and honey. He relaxed a bit, nodding to himself as he tried to pull himself together.

"There we go." You whispered to him as you watched his shoulders relax. You patted his bicep gently before smiling, "So what do you do for a living?" You asked, "What brings you to this busy city?"

He looked at you, biting his lower lip, "You don't know?" He mumbled, chuckling as you shook your head. "Honestly, it's better that you don't know." He nodded.

"The mafia. I knew it!" You snapped your fingers which made him laugh.

He shook his head, finally loosening up, "No. Not the mafia.. Not even close." He laughed, "Just trust me. It's better for me if you don't find out who I am." Jungkook nodded, eyes meeting your gaze.

You nodded with understanding. Deciding not to pry anymore. Who cares what he did anyways, you were getting that cash money either way.

"What do you do?" He questioned, "Aside from the club, I mean."

"I actually don't work at the club often. You caught me on a good night." You teased, continuing, "Uh, actually I'm about to start medical school." You whispered, you hated talking about yourself.

Jungkook raised a brow as he watched you. Were you embarrassed to say you were going to be a doctor?

He hummed, nodding to himself, "So you're beautiful, sexy and smart. Got it." Jungkook laughed.

"You sound like a fuckboy." You giggled, shaking your head "But yeah.. I don't dance that often anymore."

"But you danced for me."

"Yeah."

You both looked at each other and the room went dead silent. Your breath hitching in your throat as he leaned forward.

"No more talking." You whispered and he chuckled, looking into your eyes. He reached up and cupped your face, caressing your cheek gently. Your eyelashes fluttered as you let him invade your space.

He mumbled lowly before leaning in fully, his lips crashing onto yours,

"No more talking."

______________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 25.4K 131
A stripper will always be a stripper - I am disgusting...... I am ugly...... I am only a stripper....... I will never be good enough for anyone - ...
1.1M 41.7K 120
#1 IN FANFICTION!!!! A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY (ALSO AVAILABLE ON DREAME AND INKITT) - Official alternate version of this story is now available...
13.3K 924 10
𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 ╰┈➤ 𝗥𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝘅 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿 "𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻...
101K 3.7K 59
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...