His princess โœ”๏ธ

By _KYR0S_

โžค STARTED SEPTEMBER 2021 โžคFINISHED FEBRUARY 2022 adriana hernandez , didn't have the best upbringing of life... More

characters
Prologue
ใ€Œ1ใ€it had been his fault.
ใ€Œ2ใ€each of them had their own battles to fight.
ใ€Œ3ใ€noah couldn't accept it , it had been his fault .
ใ€Œ4ใ€you can't die , just yet .
ใ€Œ 6 ใ€unsaid words
ใ€Œ7ใ€unwanted memories
ใ€Œ 8 ใ€r e v e a l e d
ใ€Œ 9 ใ€h o m e s i c k
ใ€Œ1 0ใ€a blissful sleep
ใ€Œ1 1ใ€u h o h
ใ€Œ1 2ใ€o h n o
ใ€Œ1 3ใ€ o o p s
ใ€Œ1 4ใ€s o r r y
ใ€Œ1 5ใ€h o m e

ใ€Œ5ใ€r e c o n i c l e

13.8K 359 45
By _KYR0S_

noah had gotten out the shower, and wrapped a towel around his waist, and began to pick up the book he started to read, 'ash of mora' he had been flipping through the pages as he heard tiny footsteps, and he gradually looked to the entrance of his bedroom door, and there was adriana.

'isn't she quite bold' he thought, ever since the incident he assumed she would avoid him, but it doesn't seem to be the case.

somehow, his instinct to run away had vanished, he kept calm, and instead he set his book aside, and walked towards his baby sister.

"i! i sorry, i go now" adriana began to make her way out of the room but before she could, noah grabbed onto her, "you can't leave just like that, after barging into my room." noah says as his face was only a few inches away from hers, his wet hair was slightly dripping , and he saw how flustered adriana had gotten, "am i in twouble" adriana quietly asks as she tries not to cry with noah gripping onto her small arms.

noah quickly noticed the discomfort and was fast to release her from his grasp, his face falls into a midst of emotions, "im sorry." he says sincerely, he had hurt her twice in a day.

"is okay" she says in a whispery voice, "you can't sleep?" he asks, "..no" she responds.

"want me to read you a story?" noah asks as he guides his baby sister to his king size bed, adriana stayed quiet and didn't say anything.

she was scared, she didn't know what to expect, is it really the same man who pushed her away?

she became uneasy, she didn't want to feel like that again. noah helped his baby sister onto his bed as he placed his hands onto her small waist, adriana never felt so awkward before, the only affection she would receive is from alessandro.

noah removed the covers and allowed adriana to slip into his bed, and he went to his bookshelf and grabbed her once favorite, 'the tale of the greedy dragon'

adriana's eyes lit up when she saw the story book, she vaguely remembers the book, but she knew it was her favorite.

noah carefully sat next to her, and it had been awhile since he's shown anyone any form of affection, even sitting near someone made him uncomfortable but he would endure it.

when alessandro said 'then leave' noah didn't want to think about being away from adriana.

"once upon a time, a dragon named áplistos, had ventured away from home, while on the journey to the unknown, he came across shiny objects," noah starts to read and he would casually glance to adriana, she had shifted her body more into his side as he continued to read.
"the shiny objects captured áplistos, soon he became obsessed with anything shiny, first it had been gold, now it would be the ruby necklaces belonging to the noble ladies. the dragon grew up to be greedy, and till he met this young girl, the young girl had a simple dress on, wore a sun hat, and had a plain basket full of flowers. curious the dragon-" noah stopped reading as he felt adriana lay on his abdomen, noah saw that she quickly fell asleep.

noah felt awkward as to what to do now, 'I can't just move, it'll wake her up.' he looks around the room and realised he simply has to wait.

he gently placed the book to the side, and he didn't have the heart to reposition himself in his bed, so he slept sitting against the headboard.

adriana slowly opened her eyes, she was in a daze for a bit so it felt normal just to wake up to someone's abdomen, then as she stretched.

suddenly it dawned on her.

'this is. noah's room.' she began to panic, noah had awaken and saw adriana at the end of his bed, noah was confused for a moment.

'what is she doing here' he thought, then he remembered the events that took place, "ah." noah realised and he stared at his hands, i broke the promise I gave myself.

noah quietly got out of his bed and went to the bathroom, and the shower turned on.

the little girl looked to the ground and didn't want to risk the chance of falling and hurting herself, the ground seems so far away she thought.

alessandro did his usual routine, and made his way to his sister's room, only to find it empty.

he became alert, but before doing anything irrational he went to noah's room.

why? he simply didn't know, but his feet dragged him there and as he opened the door, he saw she was on noah's bed, a strange feeling crept in alessandro, was it relief? or jealousy.

'could be both' he simply said, and he made his way to adriana, "bubba!" adria exclaims, "princess did you have a nightmare?" alessandro asks as he sees the child's book of 'the greedy dragon' he remembers remarkably that, that was the book noah would 'must' read to her, she always wanted him to read it, and it seems something's never change.

"noah read me story" adriana says, as the two were busy talking, noah came out of the bathroom with a new towel hanging around his waist, "alessandro" noah greets as he grabs his 'men's black boxer brief'

"noah it's a pleasure to see this" the eldest brother says, "what? see my abs?" noah smirks teasing his older brother.

alessandro scowled, "not that, I meant adriana." he said annoyed, "ah, well, my abs are also great to see too." noah boasts, "keep those to yourself, our baby sister doesn't need to see it."

"you always changed her diapers when you were finished with your showers."

"that's different"

"whatever" noah says as he goes back to his bathroom to put clothes on, "you changed my diapers?" adriana asks as she begins to feel self conscious.

"i did"

"...oh" she said before she got distracted with wanting to get out of her jammies, "how do you feel about taking a shower with me" alessandro questions, "a shower? why not bath?" adria responds a bit hesitant, "you see, you have to take showers when you're older so, why not learn early?" he explains.

alessandro managed to convince adriana that showers are more efficient and faster, the two walked into his bedroom,

"You sleep here" the little girl states as she tries to remember what room he was in, "mhm" he opens the door to his walk in bathroom, "i tinkle first" his baby sister said as she goes to the toilet.

alessandro successfully showed adriana how to take a shower and adriana was intrigued, "now you rinse" he says.

the shower had been successful however adriana still preferred her baths to having to stand while cleaning.

shortly afterwards, adriana found her second brother odd, today she sat by the kitchen counter and noah simply got up and left.

"wait" adriana says, noah halted, he's never been ordered to wait. "yes?" noah responds a bit confused, "eat with me." the little girl orders, noah didn't know want to hurt her so he accepted.

"read me story tonight" she confidently says, "my room or?" he asks, "yours! yours more comfy."

noah couldn't help but smile, "alright" he says as he watches adriana eat, "looking at you close up, i didn't realise you would be this adorable." noah remarks as he looks away.

"of course she's adorable, you fool. she takes after me" alessandro interjects the two, "bubba!" adriana gives her eldest brother a hug. "tsk. you always manage to ruin our moment." noah nonchalantly says as he sighs.

"don't you have work?" the eldest brother asks as he plays with adriana's hair, "yes, i suppose i should go." noah responds as he gets up from the counter.

'dis a weird feeling.' adriana thought as she just witnessed her two brothers 'fight' over her.

"princess loves me very much, doesn't she?" alessandro murmurs as he pulls the strands of adriana's hair behind her ears, "i wuv bubba" the little girl agrees, "ouch." noah says before he grabs his car keys.

vote
💛
follow
💙
comment
❤️

published: 9.19.21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 15.9K 46
Morana, a thirteen year old assassin, a legend. She was born in France and raised by the French mafia. She gets sent to kill a Cortello brother, she...
94.2K 2K 46
PLEASE KNOW THAT ALL PICTURES, GIFS ETC. ARE FROM PINTEREST OR GOOGLE AND NONE OF THEM ARE MINE. Adriana Montez was 4 when she was taken away by her...
703K 17.1K 33
โ€ข.ยธโ™ก ๐‘จ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Š๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’† โ™กยธ.โ€ข ยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐ Kiara...
1.2M 22.3K 55
After her dad died and brother went missing she has always felt empty inside. Sofia and her daughter, Sienna have finally got the chance to escape fr...