ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ʜᴇʀ // ᴊᴊᴋ

By jishicbi

*** Y/n. The girl who is allergic to human contact. The doctor was reading something from the file, he looked... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter one.
Chapter two.
Chapter three.
Chapter four.
Chapter five.
Chapter six.
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter twelve.
Chapter thirteen.
Chapter fourteen.
Chapter fifteen.
Chapter sixteen.
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter eighteen.
Chapter nineteen.
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty-one.
Chapter twenty-two.
Chapter twenty-three.
Chapter twenty-four.
Chapter twenty-five.
Chapter twenty-six.
Chapter twenty-seven.
Chapter twenty-eight.
Chapter twenty-nine.
Epilogue

Chapter eleven.

4.5K 189 42
By jishicbi

Chapter 11

***

Spinning in her black leather chair, eyes on the pure white wall in front of her: she got lost in her thoughts again. Remembering last nights event she felt shivers running down her spine. Shaking her head left and right trying her best to think of something else.

Her eyes looked red and sore from crying all last night. Her step mum tried her best to calm her down, saying sweet words and bringing her a cup of warm milk for her sore and dry throat.

She eventually fell a sleep on her bed hugging her pillow tightly, dry stains of tears could be seen on her chubby red cheeks.

That morning her step mum told her to stay in and not go to the office, but y/n refuses. Telling her mum that this project is important and that she needs to take more responsibility.

She was nervous about coming to the office and facing Jungkook. She didn't know how he will react or what he will say to her and that made her freak out from the inside.

Y/n left the house pretty early so when she arrived less people were in the company making her sigh in relief. Her one goal for today was to avoid Jungkook as much as possible.

Distracting herself with some paperwork that needed to be done by tonight she felt guilty for not putting her heart and soul into this project like her other projects. She was so stressed with the whole 'getting-engaged-to-jungkook' situation that she actually forgot about her work life and how important it was to her. It was the only thing she can be proud of.

Hearing a faint nock on her door, y/n looked up from her desk to the office door. There stood a jungkook with his signature bunny smile, holding something behind his back.

Entering without your permission, he made his way inside and looked at you with joyful eyes.

His eyes were so pretty. Big round eyelids with chocolate brown orbs that if anyone looked into would instantly fall in love.

"You look amazing!" He exclaimed looking at you with a huge smile, hands still behind his back

You looked at him and didn't open your mouth. You wanted to ignore him so that he well leave you alone, so you tried to put your concentration back to the document that you were studying.

"Ummm.....so you're ignoring me now?" He questioned coming closer towards your office desk.

Trying to control your anger and frustration you keep your mouth shut, not wanting to create a scene in front of your employees.

"Anyway," he sighed "I wanted to apologise for what my friends said last night and for my behaviour." He pleaded in a Guilty way.

You looked at him, his joyful eyes were now covered with guilt. He genuinely wanted to apologise and ask for your forgiveness.

Letting out a long sigh, you reached up towards your reading glasses and placed it on your desk. Making eye contact with jungkook you said in your most professional voice "it's okay mr.Jeon, I accept your apology. You may leave now,"

Saying that, you put your glasses back on and continued what you were doing earlier. Expecting Jungkook to leave you alone as you already accepted his apology but he didn't.

"I...I..umm..I got you this..as an apology gift," jungkook Stuttered in a cute way, showing what he was hiding behind his back.

A bunch of paper red roses

"I..made this for you last night. I know I can buy new fresh ones..but I also know that you are allergic to them. So I made you this, please Accept it." He looked at you.Cutely biting his bottom lip, showing his puppy eyes which no human could say no to.

All of your anger and frustration disappeared, Instead a form of happiness craved into your body.You wanted to run and hug him tightly and never let go. No-one has done this before for you, ever. Seeing how much he cared made your heart melt.

smiling softly, you reached out for the paper roses. taking them carefully from him tying not to touch his skin. She lowered her mask to smell the paper roses and the out come was what she expected.

It smelled like Cardboard.

"Thanks,"y/n mumbled softly.

"You like them?" He patiently waited for your answer and you simply nod.

Jungkook was glad that you liked his fake roses, seeing your happy face made his heart skip a beat.

He wanted to give you the world and wanted to make you the happiest girl on this earth. He just needed to work hard and make a place inside your heart.

"So-"

"I'm"

You both unexpectedly spoke at the same time, making both of you chuckle.

"You go first,"y/n said in a calm tone, giving him a small smile.

Jungkook shook his head and said "No Ladies first,"

Another chuckle left your mouth making jungkook beam with happiness. He also was laughing with you, jungkook opened his mouth to say something but a knock on the door Interrupted him.

"Excuse me Miss.Soo, but someone is here to visit you and Mr.jeon."assistant Gown said peeking his head through the door.

"Who is-"

"Let her in." Jungkook spoke interrupting y/n. Gown nodded before leaving.

"How do you it's a 'her'?" Y/n questioned Raising one eyebrow up.

"Stop being so jealous my beautiful wife," jungkook purred slightly smirking and giving a wink towards y/n.

Y/n just rolled her eyes saying " I am not your wife yet!"

"But you soon well be," he mumbled smiling and looking deep into her eyes.

*cough*

Y/n and jungkook both turned around meeting an old lady in her 40s Standing near the door.

"Mum!" Jungkook squealed, running to hug his mum.

Y/n stood there awkwardly watching both mother and son hugging each other and telling each other how much they missed One another. Y/n felt a bit of sadness watching how jungkook's mum showered her son with love and care, while y/n never got that feeling from her own mother. Even though y/n's step mum was there to take care for her, she still didn't feel that motherly love, that every child had the right to receive.

"is this my beautiful daughter in-law?" Mrs jeon said looking towards y/n giving her a smile.

"Yes." She heard jungkook's voice.

"She is super pretty, jungkook!" Mrs jeon giggled making her way towards y/n wanting to pull her into a motherly hug. But before she could do that, jungkook stopped her in the right time.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Mrs jeon questioned her son.

"Nothing ma," he softly mumbled

"Then why did you stop me from hugging my beautiful daughter in-law?" She said in a loud tone more like telling jungkook off for disturbing Her.

"Mum y/n doesn't Like being touched." Jungkook whispered to his mother.

"Oh.. is that why your wearing gloves honey?"Mrs jeon questioned a very uncomfortable y/n.

Y/n just nodded her head and looked down.

"Oh honey, don't worry I also had a friend who had OCD," Mrs jeon said in a heart-warming way.

"Is that what you really have OCD?" Are you scared of germs y/n?"

***

A/n

Hi people, so I finally made an update!
Yay

Just wanted to say that I'll try and update more chapter for you guys soon.

Also please vote and comment, you guys inspire me to write more!
Thanks
Love ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 77 19
"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra helper and guest in our home, so be in ur li...
346K 387 2
She was the only girl in my life. My best friend. She was there whenever I need her. She understands me more than me. I love her more than anyone. Sh...
262K 12.5K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...
110K 5K 49
A sex addict and a virgin. What could go wrong? "I hate the way you think you can get whatever you want just because you're a smooth talker and you'...