A Viking Chief's twins

By Lava_Serpant

(I know I have a completely different story like this) What if Hiccup had a brother? One he thought had died... More

Dragon's Child
Ultra Trouble
New Dragon And New Friend
Tattoos
I'm The Hunter
Healer
Father?
Trust
Attack
Staying? Or Leaving?
Bounty On Who?
AN
This Is Getting Ridiculous
Okay Another AN
Pressure Points
Pieces
Standards
Operation Frost
Frosty Love
Accepted? Or Disowned?
Where Are They?
Questions
The Calm Before The Storm
That's Your Name?
Here's The Storm
Time Out
Mystery Pair
Stranger? Or Friend?
Tense Reunions
Mislabled
Cruel Treatment
Hiccup and Snot-lout "help"
Code Panic
Finders Keepers
Ill gotten
Buffy
Teas Always The Answer
Friendly Family Introductions
Unexpected Contestants
You Hurt Us Too
Gaming time!
Icy Depths
New Contestant
Music soothes the savage dragon
I Want A Dog
Replacement
She is The Healer
Haddock's camping
Who Doesn't Like Chocolate?
Sandbusted
Deep Sea Terror's
Demonic
Never Alone
Wing Maidens
The Battle Begins
Dragon's Are The Masters
Want A Race?
A/N
Sequal

All Alone

1K 42 12
By Lava_Serpant

Hiccup managed to guide them to out cast over night while Kai fell asleep in his chair hoping his eyes would heal quicker. Hiccup nearly hit a few rock formations as they got closer, and it took them the better part of the night to get to out cast island. Hiccup's plan was too ask Alvin for help with Berk before having the A team come with him and Kai too the Edge where Hiccup predicts Viggo will be heading too. If he's not there then he's got no idea what to do after that.

Hiccup glances at Kai sleeping and wonders how he can sleep with this entire mess going on around them. He should have never left Berk in the first place, his dad always said his curiosity will lead to trouble and one day he wouldn't be able to fix it.

"Kai? We're here," Hiccup shakes his brother who gave a small snort and rubbed the cloth over his eyes. "Let's check on your eyes," Hiccup said and untied the cloth from his brother's head. Kai opens his eyes slowly and to Hiccup they looked fine. "Can you see?" Hiccup asks. Kai looks around and rubbed them, before nodding. "Yep," He answers. Hiccup smiles in releif, but decided. "How many fingers am I holding up?" "Four," "I'm holding up one your staying in here while I go find Alvin," Hiccup said and Kai groans. "No! I'll be fine I promise," Kai whines like a toddler. "Stay here, I'll be back soon," Hiccup said and Kai groans sitting back in his chair while Hiccup got out.

He had parked in the underground caves that only he and Alvin supposedly knew about. He began walking up the cave tunnels and when he came out he looks around and frowns. Despite the late morning he didn't see anyone around, not a single soul in the cells. "Odd," he mutters feeling uneasy, but continues on.

As he kept walking he realized their was no noise in the air at all. No dragons, no people, no fire from torches, no birds, and not even a cricket. He realizes very late that if something like this is around it means nature knows something dangerous nearby that will, and is, hunting you.

He looks around himself, but sees no one until a flash of green passes his vision. He swivles around and does not see anything, but he can feel it. He keeps walking and came outside and still no one around. "Hello?" he asks experimentally.

The island didn't look attacked, but no one was around. Who would even attack the outcasts? The island offered nothing for plants to animals. The only reason any of the residents survived was by relying on other islands trading of weaponry and metals to provide any food and even then it wasn't anything special worth attacking.

"Alvin?" He calls as he walked when he heard a crackling.

He turns around and didn't see anyone, but when he turns back he saw a blue figured behind a rock. "Jay?" Hiccup called walking closer to the figure. "Jay what's going on how did you escape? Where is everyone?" Hiccup asks. Then Jay faces him and he let out a screech.

Jay looked like a blue demon with blue saliva dripping from his mouth like rabies, dilated eyes that glowed in and out, twitching, his clothing was torn in some areas, and sparks flew from his entire body.

"Jay?" The blue ninja growls and stepped toward the one legged Viking growling.

"Jay it's me Hiccup," Hiccup was now terrified. He heard something behind him and turned his head seeing Nya in a similar condition to Jay only she had water trailing behind her on the ground between something like a puddle and a stream.

"Okay what'a going on here?" Hiccup asks reaching behind himself for his shield. He doesn't get the chance as he has to dodge a sudden green blast.

He saw Lloyd in the same conditions as the others with his hands glowing green.

"Okay this is getting weird," he mutters finally pulling out his gronlke iron shield. He did it just in time too because Jay charged at him and jumped onto his shield clawing at it like a wild animal.

"Okay this is weird, Kai!" Hiccup pushes Jay off and started running back to the caves, but his good leg was suddenly stuck. He looked behind him and saw Nya had used the water to trap him.

"Kai!" Hiccup screams again as he's pulled towards the demonic ninja. Suddenly something passes through the air and landed in the middle of them.

The three let out a screech and all ran as far as possible. "And stay out!" Hiccup turns his head and was relieved to see Alvin sneering at the retreating Ninja.

"Am I glad to see you," Hiccup said getting up. Alvin came over and picked up the axe. "Aren't they friends of your brother?" Alvin asks Hiccup.

"Yeah, but something's wrong with them," Hiccup explains. "I'll say! They showed up on a boat out of nowhere with that Grimborne fella and tried nabbing me! Lucky for me they don't seem to like my axe very much," Alvin held up said axe. It looked normal from any other outcast weapon except it had yellowish cracks running along it's otherwise black stone.

"Where's everyone else?" Hiccup asks. "Evacuated to the other side of the island where there's more of this stuff. For some odd reason they refuse to go near it, we usually don't use it, except in practice weapons. The extra weight makes the lighter metal easier to carry," Alvin explains.

"I'm sorry this is happening, but Berk needs your help. The hunters took it over and kidnapped dad, the riders, and the dragons. Judging by what's happening here he must be going after the other islands too," Hiccup explains.

"I'd love to help boy, but those demons have nearly destroyed half the island and all our ships. We can't help you none I'm afraid," Alvin explains and Hiccup deflated. "Now where's that one in black? I had been a huntin' him all the way to the prison before I heard your shrill screaming," Hiccup was confused until he realized.

"Kai!" He turned and ran to the prison hold and down to the tunnel he left Kai at. The sub was completely trashed and broken, but he saw Kai alright and crouching down by Cole who's clothing was just as scratched up as the others. They were both drenched in water and in the pond.

"Kai!" Hiccup activation his crossbow on his shield and aimed it at Cole. His twin looks up and so did Cole. Hiccup was confused to see the black ninja looked fine, confused, but fine.

"Bro calm down it's alright," Kai said. "I, my head," Cole groans and spit into the water. "What's going on here? A moment ago you were trying to nab me!" Alvin said pointing his axe at the two. "I was? I don't remember," he said frowning in confusion. Hiccup lowered his shield and got closer to his brother. "Kai what happened?" He asks. "Well Cole showed up and suddenly tackled me. We landed in the water and then there was this loud noise before he just suddenly when limp for like a minute and now he's confused with a headache," Kai explains.

Alvin came closer and the two suddenly tensed and looked at him with a off put aura. Hiccup was confused and saw them looking at Alvin's axe in a weary stance. "Can you put the axe down please?" Kai asks and Alvin puts it down thinking nothing of it, but Hiccup takes a keen notice.

"I, I think there was this leech thing?" Cole answers but sounded unsure. Hiccup looks at Cole and saw he was fine, but clearly was under something like the others. "Viggo did something to you and the others. Do you remember what?" He asks. Cole looks at Hiccup before his eyes widened. "He wants us to take all the leaders, he wants all the dragons, I don't know what he did to us, but it doesn't work on Zane........ Zane..... what happened?" Cole groans in frustration and clearly he can't remember much.

"Listen I have a plan, but your going to need to help. Can you do that?" Hiccup asks. Cole nodded his head and Hiccup explained the plan.

Time Skip

Cole dragged Alvin to the ships who had been pretending to be knocked unconscious by the earth master. Cole saw the others had already returned and he has to keep from flinching when he looks at them. Hunters quickly surrounded them and Cole grits his teeth when a dragon proof collar was put around his neck.

They took Alvin and had Cole thrown into a cage with the other ninja. Jay immediately came up to Cole and laid next to him. Despite acting like a wild animal Jay still knows Cole's the one he loves. Cole looks around himself and was panicked to learn he wasn't going back onto the bounty. Instead he was hauled off to one of the other hunter ships with Alvin. The Out Cast chief quickly realized the plan wasn't working and he decided to take things into his own hands.

He jumped up and used his axe to fight off the hunter guards. Due to the surprise the Viking easily took down the hunters with the axe. Cole wanted to join in on the fight, but he was locked in the cage and when he looked he saw Lloyd and Nya looking at him suspiciously.

Shit they know

He gulps and looks down at Jay who had fallen asleep against him twitching and rubbing his head up and down on Cole's body. "Kai wait!" Cole looks up and saw Kai had joined in on the fight despite the fact the plan was that the two would sneak on the bounty and release everyone before going to Berk and freeing them then take the fight to Viggo since by then Ultra would be back.

Kai slashed at a Hunter and Hiccup followed behind using his flaming sword Inferno to beat off hunters also. Cole watched as the plan went to shit. "At least it couldn't get worse," Cole mutters. "Oh it will," Cole turned his head and saw Viggo holding something in his hand. Before Cole could pull away Viggo grabbed his collar and put that thing on him.

"Now go deal with them," Viggo said.

Cole tried fighting it, but it was no use.

Kai and Hiccup

"Get to the bounty and clear out the hunters! I got things covered out here," Kai orders his twin. "But," Hiccup said. "Go! You should be able to control everything so go!" Kai orders. Hiccup hesitated, but finally nodded his head. He got to the ship and some hunters tried charging him, but he used a swivel move Kai had taught him and round housed kicked the hunter off the ship before knocking the second one off with his cross bow shield.

He went below deck and found other hunters in waiting. He punched the hunter in the face and then jumped over his form to knock out the second one. He did this successfully and started calling out. "Dad! Astrid! Somebody!" Hiccup yells out. "Hiccup! Over hear!" Hiccup follows his father's voice and found them in a glass cell with a key pad to the side.

"Okay Kai showed me how this worked just give me a second," Hiccup told them and went to the key pad. He pressed in the password, but it flashed red. "What?" He asks and presses them again, but got the same result. "Ugh! Pixel can you open this?" Hiccup asks to the ceiling, but getting no response.

"They took her off line,"

Hiccup turned his head and saw in a open door across from them was Zane, but he had his legs removed and was strapped to a table. "She would have already opened it, but they took her off line," he explains. "What's the password?!" Hiccup asks quickly. "Ninja," Zane answers and he turns back to the key pad, but pales when he realizes. "I can't read Ninjagian," he said as he saw the ninja symbols.

Just as he was about to try again he heard his friends and family yell out for his safety, but he wasn't able to help himself before he got slammed into the glass and lost consciousness.

Kai

I gritted my teeth as I sliced and kicked at the hunters overwhelming me. "Stay back!" I demanded from them as I completely ignored my fatigue to fight. My vision was still a little blurry, but I could still see the hunters charging at me.

"Stop!"

A voice rang out and everything paused. I looked towards the voice and squinting I saw Ryker and Viggo. Ryker was holding my brother over the edge of the bounty and looking for help from Alvin I saw my demonic friends and sister had taken him down despite holding a vengestone axe. Hiccup had blood on his head and I felt panicked.

"Stand down or else I throw him over," Viggo said. I gritted my teeth. "Kai don't!" Hiccup urges me. "Stand down!" Ryker orders holding Hiccup over the edge.

I looked around trying to find a way out of this. I looked at Hiccup, Ryker, and Viggo.

I knew no one else was on the bounty, but them and my family.

I looked at Hiccup and shouted as loud as my lungs allowed.

"忍者協議棄船"

I screamed out and watched as the turbines and rocket boosters activated. Thank First Spinjitzu Master Lloyd had the idea of putting in voice activated protocols in case Pixel ever went offline. The ship rocked and moved as it started moving on it's own as instructed in said protocol.

Viggo and Ryker lost their palace and they all fell over. I smiled in victory, but it was cut short when Ryker grabbed Hiccup and threw him over board.

"Hiccup!" I yelled out, but the hunters pinned me to the ground. I managed to look up in time to see Viggo and Ryker jump to their own ships and the bounty quickly sail off faster than the hunter ships could follow, but Hiccup had landed in the ocean and I didn't see him surface. "No! Hiccup!" I screamed trying to get them off me, but suddenly Viggo's face filled my vision.

"You've changed nothing, and now I don't need to worry about my biggest issue," He sneers at me before taking a small leather pouch from his belt and my eyes widened in fear as he tipped my neck to the side and I felt fresh water board on my neck. I screamed in pain and thrashed around to get them off me, but I started twitching and my mouth suddenly tasted like lava flowing out of my mouth.

"Chain him,"

That was the last thing I heard with a sane mindset.

Hiccup third person

The one legged Viking was adrift. He uselessly tried to clung to drift wood coming in and out of consciousness. He knew he was alone, no toothless, no friends, no nobody coming to help him, he was all alone. This was it, this was finally the end of him. At one point he washed up at a shore.

The sun blazed down on him and he closed his eyes for what he believed would be his last time. Suddenly a shadow over came his vision and looking at it he mutters out the word.

"Odin?" Before he lost consciousness once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 248 15
What if Hiccup wasn't an only child? What if he had a twin sister? What if she was blind? What if she also liked the fearless Astrid Hofferson? Find...
10.7K 350 24
🎉*Completed*🎊 What happen if Kai went missing right before his parents did? What if Nya took his place for most of the timeline? The Ninja got word...
7.3K 169 20
Hiccup is the runt of his tribe and Astrid is abused by her parents. Then Hiccup befriends toothless and shows Astrid a dragons true nature Years pas...
937K 29.1K 118
All rights reserved. Your a lonely girl. Your family died along time ago on a forgotten island far away. You was always bullied as a child. Some...