Snape and Lily's daughter

By VittoriaBitencourt

Lily actually forgave Snape after he had called her a mudblood. They have an affair and later Grace Lily Snap... More

Prologue
Grace Lily Snape
Potions master
Living with the Tonks
Hogwarts letter
Hogwarts Express
House sorting
Meeting Harry Potter
First day of school
Gilderoy Lockhart
The Chamber of Secrets has been opened
Slytherin vs Gryffindor
Polyjuice potion
Second part of the plan
The Dueling Club
Christmas at Hogwarts
Crabbe and Goyle or Harry and Ron?
Quidditch match canceled
Someone was taken to the Chamber of Secrets
Farce
Getting into the tunnel
The Heir
Basilisk
Last day at Hogwarts
Disagreements and Diagon Alley
Second year
First day and Quidditch
Embarrassing conversations and Quidditch tryouts
Flight of the Fat Lady
Storm
Embarrassing situations
First Quidditch match
Vacation and Christmas
Quidditch House Cup
Buckpeak
Sirius Black
Werewolf teaching at Hogwarts
The story of the werewolf
Attack on the teacher
Traitor
Innocent man
New friend
End of second year
Rosier Manor
Quidditch World Cup
Triwizard Tournment
That's what friends are for
Professor of Defense Against the Dark Arts
Wizarding schools
Goblet of Fire
The champions
Potter stinks
Siblings
The first task
Choosing a date for the Yule Ball
Yule Ball
Melia's secret
Rita Skeeter
Second task
Nosy beetle
Third task
Summer break
Prefects
Fourth year
Dolores Umbridge
High Inquisitor
The new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher
Meeting at the Hog's Head
Yet another decree
Dumbledore's Army
Fake Galleon
Azkaban fugitives
The real Draco
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
Sirius is in danger
Thestrals
Ministry of Magic
Row 97
Death Eaters
Flying brain
Sirius
Reunions
Draco's secret
The Slug Club
A different year
Slytherin captain
Cursed package
Venting among sisters
Christmas Party
Father and daughter
Poisoned drink
Brother attacks boyfriend
Death Eaters invaded Hogwarts
The burial
Portkey
Wedding
Sixth year
Snape, the Headmaster
The new D.A.
Seceret passage
Weasley's reconciliation
Helena Ravenclaw
On fire
"You have your mother's eyes"
Memories
Battle of Hogwarts - part 2
Resurrection stone
Epilogue

Battle of Hogwarts - part 1

1.7K 27 4
By VittoriaBitencourt

Grace left the Shrieking Shack with one less weight on her shoulders: besides discovering that her father had actually been on the side of the Order all this time, her father was alive and safe.

While walking through the grounds of Hogwarts she bumped into Neville, who was carrying a body with the help of Oliver Wood. When Grace went to look at who the two were carrying, it was as if she had been punched in the stomach, it was Colin Creevey.

"You know what? I can manage him alone, Neville," Oliver said, putting Colin over his shoulder, and heading toward the Great Hall.

That's when Harry appeared next to Neville and Grace.

"Neville, Grace."

"Blimey, Harry, you nearly gave me heart failure!" Neville said.

"Where are you going, alone?" Grace asked suspiciously.

"It's all part of the plan," said Harry. "There's something I've got to do. Listen — Neville —"

"Harry, you're not thinking of handing yourself over?" Neville asked.

Grace's heart began to race at that moment, her brother wouldn't be that crazy, would he? That's when she remembered Snape's words: Harry would have to act alone from now on. So Grace concluded that she would not get in her brother's way in whatever he wanted to do.

" 'Course not... this is something else. But I might be out of sight for a while. Grace knows Voldemort's snake... calls it Nagini."

"I've heard, yeah... What about it?" Neville said.

"It's got to be killed. Ron and Hermione also know that, but just in case they —"

"Kill the snake?" Grace said.

"Kill the snake," he repeated.

After Harry left, Grace went to the Great Hall. However, when she arrived, she didn't expect to find what she found: the body of Tonks and Lupin, standing next to each other, almost holding hands.

Grace ran to the body of her surrogate sister. She began to sob. Molly and Ginny had to get Grace out of there.

Thousands wounded, many dead. Grace tried to put her sadness at seeing Tonks' body aside to do the right thing and help the wounded and whoever needed it.

Suddenly a voice began to resound in the eardrums of everyone in the castle.

"Harry Potter is dead. He was killed as he ran away, trying to save himself while you lay down your lives for him. We bring you his body as proof that your hero is gone.

"The battle is won. You have lost half of your fighters. My Death Eaters outnumber you, and the Boy Who Lived is finished. There must be no more war. Anyone who continues to resist, man, woman, or child, will be slaughtered, as will every member of their family. Come out of the castle now, kneel before me, and you shall be spared. Your parents and children, your brothers and sisters will live and be forgiven, and you will join me in the new world we shall build together."

Everyone was silent. Grace started to cry again.

A few seconds later, the Death Eaters were in the entrance hall of the castle.

"NO!" McGonagall screamed.

A laugh was heard coming from Bellatrix. The entrance to the school was filling up with people.

"No!" Hermione and Grace screamed, when they saw Hagrid carrying Harry's body.

"No!" screamed Ron.

"Harry! HARRY!" Ginny yelled.

The crowd began to shout against the Death Eaters.

"SILENCE!" cried Voldemort. "It is over! Set him down, Hagrid, at my feet, where he belongs!"

Hagrid carefully placed Harry's body on the floor.

"You see?" said Voldemort. "Harry Potter is dead! Do you understand now, deluded ones? He was nothing, ever, but a boy who relied on others to sacrifice themselves for him!"

"He beat you!" yelled Ron.

"He was killed while trying to sneak out of the castle grounds," said Voldemort, and there was relish in his voice for the lie, "killed while trying to save himself —"

Voldemort was interrupted. Neville had gone forward and charged at Voldemort, but he fended off Neville, who fell to the ground, unarmed, Voldemort threw his wand aside and started laughing.

"And who is this?" he said in his soft snake's hiss. "Who has volunteered to demonstrate what happens to those who continue to fight when the battle is lost?"

Bellatrix gave a delighted laugh.

"It is Neville Longbottom, my Lord! The boy who has been giving the Carrows so much trouble! The son of the Aurors, remember?"

"Ah, yes, I remember," said Voldemort, looking down at Neville, who was struggling back to his feet. "But you are a pureblood, aren't you, my brave boy?"

"So what if I am?" said Neville loudly.

"You show spirit and bravery, and you come of noble stock. You will make a very valuable Death Eater. We need your kind, Neville Longbottom."

"I'll join you when hell freezes over," said Neville. "Dumbledore's Army!" he shouted, and there was an answering cheer from the crowd.

"Very well," said Voldemort. "If that is your choice, Longbottom, we revert to the original plan. On your head, be it."

Voldemort waved his wand. From the shattered windows of the castle, the Sorting Hat went into Voldemort's hands.

"There will be no more Sorting at Hogwarts School," he said. "There will be no more Houses. The emblem, shield, and colors of my noble ancestor, Salazar Slytherin, will suffice for everyone. Won't they, Neville Longbottom?"

He pointed his wand at Neville, who fell silent, and then put his hat on the boy's head. The crowd began to move, and the Death Eaters raised their wands.

"Neville here is now going to demonstrate what happens to anyone foolish enough to continue to oppose me," Voldemort shouted, and with a wave of his wand he made the hat catch fire.

Screams split the dawn, and Neville was aflame.

Many things happened at the same time. Grace heard a noise of what sounded like hundreds of people climbing the walls of Hogwarts. At that instant, Grawp appeared skirting the castle.

"HAGGER!" Grawp screamed.

Voldemort's giants began to bellow in response. Just then Grace heard hoofbeats, bow and arrow noises began to rain down among the Death Eaters, who began to shout. With one swift movement, Neville broke free of the Body-Bind Curse that was immobilizing him, the burning hat fell from his head, and from the bottom of it Neville pulled out the Gryffindor sword.

Despite the other noises louder than the sword's, at the sight of the object in Neville's hands, all eyes focused on him. He severed Nagini's head with a single blow, and Voldemort's mouth opened in a scream of fury, and the snake's body fell at his feet.

Something protected Neville from the spell that Voldemort was about to cast. It was then that Grace and other people noticed something: Harry's body was gone.

"HARRY!" Grace shouted, and it seems to have caught the attention of the other people who had not noticed the disappearance of her brother's body.

"HARRY — WHERE'S HARRY?" Hagrid screamed.

The onslaught of the centaurs dispersed the Death Eaters, and everyone ran away from the giants' footsteps. Buckbeak appeared and began circling the giants' heads while Grawp punched them. Both the Hogwarts witches and the Death Eaters began to be pushed into the castle.

Voldemort retreated to the Great Hall, giving orders to his followers. Grace rushed into the hall, casting spells on the Death Eaters.

Horace Slughorn appeared from the steps of the school, still in his emerald green pajamas, leading, along with Charlie Weasley, family and friends of Hogwarts students, along with shopkeepers and inhabitants of Hogsmeade.

Three centaurs stormed into the lobby, at the same time as the door that washed into the kitchen was ripped off.

Hundreds of house elves entered the hall, ahead of them, with the medallion of Regulus Black hanging from it, came Kreacher. "Fight! Fight! Fight for my Master, defender of house-elves! Fight the Dark Lord, in the name of brave Regulus! Fight!"

Yaxley was knocked out by George and Lee, Dolohov fell with a scream at the hands of Flitwick, Walden Macnair was thrown across the hall by Hagrid. Ron, Grace and Neville shot Greyback down. Grace noticed Lucius and Narcissa running around looking for Draco, not even trying to fight.

Voldemort duelled with McGonagall, Slughorn and Kingsley at the same time. Bellatrix was dueling Hermione, Ginny and Luna. Grace was paying attention to them when she saw a Killing Curse scrape past Ginny.

"NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH!" Mrs. Weasley yelled.

Bellatrix laughed as she saw who had shouted.

"OUT OF MY WAY!" shouted Mrs. Weasley to the three girls, and then she began to duel.

Jets of light flew from both wands, the floor around the witches' feet became hot and cracked; both women were fighting to kill. Seeing this, Grace, Neville and Ron went to help Molly.

"No!" cried Mrs. Weasley. "Get back! Get back! She is mine!"

Hundreds of people were leaning against the walls watching the two of them duel.

"What will happen to your children when I've killed you?" taunted Bellatrix. "When Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

"You — will — never — touch — our — children — again!" screamed Mrs. Weasley.

Bellatrix laughed.

Molly's curse soared beneath Bellatrix's outstretched arm and hit her squarely in the chest, directly over her heart. Bellatrix's gloating smile froze, her eyes seemed to bulge, and then her body fell on the floor. Everyone watching was shouting as if they were in a Quidditch match.

Voldemort gave a shout. McGonagall, Kingsley, and Slughorn were thrown backward. Voldemort raised his wand and pointed it at Mrs. Weasley.

"PROTEGO!" someone shouted, and the Shield Charm expanded in the middle of the Great Hall, Voldemort looked around, searching for who had cast it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 7.1K 40
Olivia is the daughter of Severus Snape and Lily Potter. She's a year younger than Harry. Olivia was there when Lord Voldemort killed Lily and James...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
969K 29.1K 50
Jessica Wallwirt has lived with her mother for the past 11 years until one day her mother snaps and sends her to live with her father, none other tha...
107K 3K 57
A story in which Isabella Jenkins shows great potential from a young age. When Isabella's powers first appeared they were aggressive and violent. Her...