The Idol's Daycare (KDA x Mal...

By BlackTalonCr0w

An average daycare worker finds himself taking care of four of the world's most famous pop idols kids. Can he... More

Chapter 2- Apartment Pals
Chapter 3- Shattered
Chapter 4- Their First Day
Chapter 5- Confrontation
Chapter 6- Dancing Fever
Chapter 7- Little Trouble Maker
Chapter 8- Drama Queen
Chapter 9- The Saturday
Chapter 10- Sister's calling
Chapter 11- The Outing Part 1
Chapter 12- The Outing Part 2
Chapter 13- Close Call
Chapter 14- House Tour
Chapter 15- Confession or Confusion?
Chapter 16- The Ninja's birthday
Chapter 17- Big Moves
Chapter 18- Cooking with feeling
Chapter 19- A SpOwOoky OwOky Night
Chapter 20- Love Fever
Chapter 21- Unexpected Arrivals
Chapter 22- "Friendly" Competition
A/N: 100k Q and A
Chapter 23- A Family Talk
Chapter 24- A very Merry KDA Christmas
Chapter 25- Strays
Chapter 26- Roll your D20
Chapter 27- (Y/n) "Silverhand" (L/n)
Chapter 28- Bulls and Horns
Chapter 29- The Lake (+18!!! NSFW)
Chapter 30- No S'More Please
Chapter 31- Cake by the Lake
Chapter 32- Lucid
Chapter 33- Lost in the city
Chapter 34- Enrollment
Chapter 35- Interview with the Devil
Epilogue
Shorts: Driver's Ed
Shorts: Talent Show

Chapter 1- Introductions

51.6K 603 750
By BlackTalonCr0w

(A/n: This story will take place in modern day 2021 Earth but not covid-19 since that spoils the fun. There will still be Vastayans, magic, and powers. Given the creative liberties I have I will have to make some things up as I go such as birthdays, last names, and just names in general. So please be patient with me, it is much appreciated. Thank you so much, I hope you enjoy the new book and this chapter.)

Shay: "Hey, (Y/n)! Can you cover me here in the butterfly room with group A? I need to take a call for some new parents who want to apply to the daycare!"

You: "Sure! I just got done bringing in group B from their playground time and got them down for a nap."

Shay: "Great! I'll only be like an hour or so!"

You: "Take your time!"

You walk into the butterfly room where you see many children playing and reading. You enjoyed your job and took pride in being a daycare worker. A (Height) guy like you with (Hair/Color), (Hair/Length). (Eye/C) and (Facial features) and (Your desired body build) at the age of 24. People wouldn't think at first glance that you were or wanted to be a daycare worker. But it was a passion of yours to help the youth.

After high school you volunteered with the UNICEF and Red Cross for about 2 years. You went to some parts of African, and Middle Eastern countries. You helped as much as you could with caring for the youth. When you got back to the States you then went to college and graduated with a degree in early childhood education and you got your teaching license. Sadly when you applied for teaching jobs here in LA there weren't ones hiring or ones that wanted you specifically. So you ended up working at a local daycare where you met your boss Shay. She was a nice lady who was a teacher but wanted to do more so she quit and opened up a daycare instead.

You were watching the kids and making sure they weren't getting into trouble. With kids around this age manifesting their powers, the daycare had to use a suppression field to make sure they wouldn't misuse them. You sat down on a spare chair in the room and watched the children go about. You smiled and enjoyed the atmosphere of the room. You then saw two kids having an argument over a book.

Ashley: "Come on, you've already read that book! Let me read it!"

Jack: "But I like this book! Go find something else to read!"

Ashley: "That's not fair!"

Jack: Well I got it first! So it is!"

You walk over and kneel down to their level.

You: "Hey, what's going on over here you two?"

Ashley: "Jack won't give me the book!"

Jack: "I had it first!"

You: "Well how about you both share and read the book at the same time? Can you both do that?"

The kids just looked at each other and pouted.

Ashley: "Sure, I guess we can."

Jack: "Okay..."

You just smiled.

You: "Good, we all need to be nice and share with each other right?"

Ashley: "You're right Mr. (Y/n)."

Jack: "Yeah... You're right."

You just smiled and walked to the seat and watched as they sat next to each other and read the book together. You continue to watch the rest of the room as Shay then comes back.

Shay: "Thanks so much (Y/n)."

You: "No problem, I should get back to group B and get them ready to go home."

Shay: "Also! I have one little favor to ask of you! I got done with the new clients who want to have their kids stay here. Can you stay with me after hours to give them a tour? They requested that they wanted a private one."

You: "Um... I don't know..."

Shay: "Please (Y/n)! You're my best employee and I'm sure you'll get a kick out of it as well!"

You: "Well I could, but I got some things at home-"

Shay: "I'll give you a raise."

You: "... Fine, I'll stay and help."

Shay then hugs you and stomps her feet.

Shay: "Yay! I knew I could rely on you!"

You: "Yeah, yeah. Now if you excuse me."

You head back to your room and wake up the kids in your group to go home. Once you had them all wake up, you gave them some free time while their parents came to pick them up. Slowly one by one they were all leaving the room you were in charge of.

Janice: "Bye bye Mr. (Y/n)!"

You: "Bye Janice have a nice weekend!"

Janice's mother: "Come along sweetie."

You were cleaning up some of the toys and books when you could hear a couple of moms in the hallway pass by.

Random mom 1: "Look there he is! I heard he's single!"

Random mom 2: "Really? Someone so young and that's this good with kids? What a shame."

Random mom 1: "I know right, I hope he finds someone good."

You: "I can hear you ya know...?"

You continued to clean the room for a bit and organize the books and toys that were still scattered around. You were wondering how only 10 or 12 kids can make such a mess. Then again it was about 10 to 12 kids so you had a pretty solid idea. As you were putting away books you went to grab the last one and noticed it wasn't there. You looked around to see where it went. Then you looked around and saw a little girl sitting at a table opposite from you with said book. You got close to her and saw she had blonde fox ears and tails, she was a fox vastaya. Not wanting to scare the girl, you approached her and sat in front of her.

You: "Hello there, I haven't seen you around here. What's your name?"

The little fox girl looked up from the book and you saw she had blue eyes and short blond hair. Her ears perked up to you and she seemed to be a bit nervous.

You: "It's okay, I'm (Y/n). I'm a worker here. And you are?"

???: "*Mumbling*"

You: "What was that? Sorry I couldn't hear you."

???: "I said my name is-"

???: "Mai! There you are! Why did you run off?"

You turned to see another fox vastaya except you presumed her to be her mother. She looked to be wearing really flashy and fancy clothing. She walks over and notices you.

???: "I'm so sorry for my daughter!"

You: "Ah no! It's fine! She wasn't bothering me or anything."

You then see Shay enter the room with three other women and their children.

Shay: "And this is one of our other inside play and craft areas! Oh! (Y/n)! Perfect! That there is (Y/n) one of my best employees in the whole daycare!"

You wave your hand to the rest of the group who you know see. One woman stood there with her hands in her jacket pockets, she had a mask on and her pony tail sticking out of her cap. She was carrying her daughter who kinda dressed and looked like her, but you couldn't really tell since her mom was wearing a mask. The other woman who had her hair also in a pony tail but had some things floating off her shoulders looked nice and polite. Her daughter was standing next to her and she looked well behaved. The last woman had this dominating aura to her and had her hair in a couple of buns while the rest of it was loose. She was hiding her eyes behind some shades. Her daughter looked like she was wearing some expensive designer brand even for a child while she was in her mother's arms.

???: "The best you say?"

The woman who had the shades walked up to you and got close to your face. She pulled her shades down and you could see her golden colored eyes. You just put on a smile and tried not to show any ounce of fear in front of her. You also glanced at her child and saw she also had golden eyes staring into your soul.

???: "Eve stop it! You're scaring the poor guy!"

She just smirked and walked back towards Shay.

Shay: "(Y/n), these are the new clients I was talking about. Miss Evelynn Richmond and her daughter Deanna. Miss Kai'sa Morton and her daughter Leah. Miss Akali Tethi and her daughter Ina. I believe you've already met Miss Ahri Yun and her daughter Mai."

You: "Ah, I'm (Y/n) (L/n)! I'm in charge of the butterfly room here. If there are any questions feel free to ask me!"

Evelynn: "How old are you Mr. (L/n)?"

You: "Oh I'm 24!"

Ahri: "Oh you're young!"

Akali: "He's the same age as me!"

Kai'sa: "So why work at a daycare?"

You: "Oh! I wanted to become an elementary school teacher but didn't get hired so this was my next best option."

Evelynn: "Really?"

Kai'sa: "At least you found your passion in career choice."

Ahri: "That sounds so sweet!"

Akali: "What did you do before this then?"

You: "I volunteered with the UNICEF and Red Cross. I went to Africa and the Middle East and helped educate kids there. So I know a bit of French, Arabic, and Swahili."

Evelynn: "So that's where it comes from."

Kai'sa: "That's quite impressive!"

Ahri: "Quite!"

Akali: "Seems pretty sick."

Evelynn: "One more question for you Mr. (L/n). Are you single?"

The room kinda froze when Evelynn asked that question.

Kai'sa: "Eve! That's rude to ask someone when you just met them."

Evelynn: "What? It's just an honest question. He can answer for himself."

You: "Uhh... I'm not sure how it pertains to my job though?"

Evelynn: "Just answer it."

You: "No..."

Evelynn: "See not so hard, that's all I wanted to know."

Kai'sa face palmed and Akali was snickering a bit.

Ahri: "I'm so sorry for her behavior."

You: "Uh... It's fine I guess."

Shay: "Umm... Shall we continue the tour? We can have Mr. (Y/n) accompany us."

Kai'sa: "Sounds like a great idea!"

Akali: "Let's go!"

You followed around the group for a bit going around showing the group the other rooms. The outdoor play area was surrounded by a fence. The art rooms, the quiet time rooms, and just the other play areas.

Shay: "We have about 4 other people on staff and we split them into groups A to F. Each person on staff is in charge of one group. But if we are a little understaffed we split one of the groups evenly amongst the others."

You end the tour back at the front lobby of the daycare.

Shay: "And that's what there is to offer here at Blooming daycare!"

Evelynn: "Well you certainly have the accommodations for our kids. I think we will contact you further about the application process."

Shay: "Oh! We can start that real quickly if you follow me."

Evelynn: "Of course."

As the rest were about to go with Shay you caught a glimpse of Mai looking up at you. When you make eye contact you just smile and wave at her. She seemed shy in your eyes but it was nothing new to you since you were a stranger. You went into the employees area of the daycare. You put up your daycare apron and took off your work shoes. You put on your (Favorite/Shoes) and grabbed your backpack that had some of your stuff like a spare change of clothes and your wallet and keys.

As you were heading out you saw that Akali and Kai'sa were at the front again. You assumed they finished applying which was a surprise to you since they were very fast.

Kai'sa: "Oh! Thank you so much for touring us around. I hope Leah doesn't give you much trouble. Multiple three year olds must be a hassle to deal with."

You: "Oh no it's no problem! And I wouldn't be doing this if I couldn't handle the responsibilities."

Akali: "Ha! You got spirit in ya! I know my two year old will give you a run for your money."

You: "Let's hope not."

You just chuckle and decide to ask them a question.

You: "Not to be rude or anything but, what do you guys do for a living by chance?"

Akali and Kai'sa look at you and then look at each other.

Akali: "Uhh... Are you serious right now dude?"

You: "What do you mean?"

Kai'sa: "You don't know who we are?"

You: "No? Should I?"

Akali: "You really don't know about us? We're KDA!"

You: "KDA... KDA...? Wait..."

You pulled out your phone and then went to Spotify and looked at your last played song. And there it said "KDA- Pop Stars".

You: "The KDA!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 918 36
As a introvert you thought you would live a quiet life what would happen to lead you to work with idols
273K 6.7K 67
Only matured rating due to explicit language use, but wholesome all around! :D ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖ Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, or Y/n Y/l/n, is the newly trans...
1.8K 56 5
Death, Life, Redemption, Betrayal, Family, Friends, Enemies, Rivals. A journey in the shoes of a boy, a soldier, two souls fighting for what they lov...
16.2K 556 10
With just one song, K/DA rose to the top of the music industry, stealing the hearts of many. To procure the safety of the members, Riot Entertainment...