good boy - nct, markhyuck

By laurelynnnn

donghyuck holds a huge secret that he's scared people around him will discover: he is a little. so, when he m... More

✯ prologue ✯
✯ 1 ✯
✯ 2 ✯
✯ 3 ✯
✯ 4 ✯
✯ 5 ✯
✯ 6 ✯
✯ 7 ✯
✯ 8 ✯
✯ 9 ✯
✯ 10 ✯
✯ 11 ✯
✯ 12 ✯
✯ 13 ✯
✯ 14 ✯
✯ 15 ✯
✯ 16 ✯
✯ 17 ✯
✯ 18 ✯
✯ 19 ✯
✯ 20 ✯
✯ 21 ✯
✯ 22 ✯
✯ 23 ✯
✯ 24 ✯
✯ 25 ✯
✯ 26 ✯
✯ 27 ✯
✯ 28 ✯
✯ 29 ✯
✯ 30 ✯

✯ 31 ✯

11.8K 450 451
By laurelynnnn

when mark opened his eyes after a long night of sleep, he wasn't surprised to see donghyuck's face first thing in the morning.

the younger boy was cuddled in-between mark's arms, snoring lightly, and looking like a greek goddess.

mark dropped a quick peck on the boy's nose before escaping of the bed delicately not to wake up his angel.

as soon as mark had both of his feet on the ground, and that he was standing, he felt the pain in his head hitting him. he shouldn't have drunk that much the day before. but it had been worth it, they had had a very good night.

mark walked out of the room, staying as silent as possible, and then headed towards the kitchen where some noise could be heard.

as soon as he got there, he was greeted by jeno and jaemin kissing shamelessly – jaemin sitting on the kitchen island, and jeno standing between his legs. next to them, chenle was sipping coffee, not bothered by the intimate act happening next to him.

"what a way to start your morning." mark spoke, signalling his presence.

"oh, mark!" chenle exclaimed, making the two other boys stop kissing.

"hey." jeno waved at mark as if he hadn't been eating his boyfriend's face a second before.

"am i the only one to feel like shit?" mark asked, taking a sit around the kitchen island.

"not at all." jaemin replied. "here are painkillers."

mark thanked the pink-haired before placing the medicine in a glass of water and gulping it at the speed of light.

"you and donghyuck were loud yesterday." chenle said after a while, making jeno and jaemin nod.

"we did nothing." mark replied, his cheeks flushing.

"sure. that's not what we heard." jeno snickered.

"not my fault if the alcohol aroused him." mark defended himself.

"you know what? we don't want to know about your adventures." jaemin told, wanting his friend to stay innocent in his mind.

"you guys are loud. i could hear you arguing all the way from the bathroom." jisung declared after entering the kitchen. "hey babe." he added, kissing chenle's lips quickly.

"aren't you two the cutest?" jaemin asked with a coo, earning a finger from his childhood friend.

as everybody got back to eating their breakfast, the room fell in a comfortable silence that got broken after a minute when donghyuck entered the kitchen while dragging his feet and rubbing his eyes.

"look at the cutie..." jaemin declared, bringing all the attention on donghyuck.

"aww, baby..." mark declared, his heart beating rapidly inside his chest.

as donghyuck shyly waved at his friends and approached his boyfriend, mark prepared a glass of water with a painkiller to help his boyfriend get away with the hangover he surely had.

"how are you doing, baby?" mark asked, pulling donghyuck in a hug as soon as he was close enough and kissing the top of his head.

"hurt..." the boy replied, leaning against his boyfriend's warm chest.

"come here."

mark lifted the boy by his hips and sat him on his lap under the stares of their other friends.

"here, have a painkiller. it will help you get better." mark said with a smile, handing his boyfriend the glass of water where the medicine had completely dissolved.

"p-painkiller?!" donghyuck asked surprised. "w-why?"

"because you said you were hurting. it relieves pain." mark explained.

donghyuck's brows furrowed for a second as he tried remembering the events of the night before, and why he could need a pain killer.

the last images flashing through his mind were the images of their intimate acts, just before donghyuck fell asleep.

"w-we had sex?!" donghyuck gasped. "that's why i should take a painkiller?!"

jeno, jaemin, chenle and jisung gave mark a knowing look and a smirk.

"no, we didn't, baby." mark chuckled. "but after drinking a lot, people tend to have headaches or migraines."

"o-oh..." donghyuck nodded slowly, his cheeks flushed.

"isn't your head hurting?" mark asked, using the back of his palm to check the boy's temperature on his forehead.

"yes..." donghyuck nodded, now feeling the pain going straight into his head.

"then take this." mark kissed donghyuck cheek as he handed him the medicine. "and don't worry, we'll eventually have sex if that's what you want." he added in his ear, making donghyuck yelp and flush beet red.

sadly, the euphoria of their celebration night had to come to an end.

and even sadder, their lives got back to normal, meaning that they had to go to school five days a week.

"god, i had forgotten how much i hated school..." renjun sighed when the seven boys met together in front of the gates of their school.

"same, honestly." chenle nodded.

"i feel like this weekend lasted two weeks." jeno hummed.

"yeah, it's like going back to hell after a long holiday." mark approved.

"horrible." jisung huffed.

while they were side by side, waiting for something to happen, the bell rang, making all the other students rush inside not to be late.

eventually, the seven boys decided it was time to go too.

"great, here we go..." jaemin mumbled.

the seven boys kissed their boyfriend(s) and wished each other a good day before penetrating the hell hole that was school, but all agreeing on meeting at lunch.

and so, mark walked to his classroom, just like chenle or jisung. jeno and renjun walked hand in hand towards theirs while jaemin and donghyuck took their time to reach their first class.

it was sad that their week end had to end so soon.

and they all agreed on that point.

their two little groups of friends had mended, creating one large one in which affinities had appeared, and this was surely the best thing that had happened to the seven of them.

"huh... excuse me?"

donghyuck lifted his head from his copybooks, meeting eye with one of his classmates.

the boy blinked a few times, looking to his left where jaemin's seat was empty because the boy had gone to the bathroom.

"h-huh... y-yeah?" donghyuck raised a brow, looking at his classmate.

the fact he could slip into a little easily had made him understand pretty quick that it was better for him not to have many friends and become too popular at school.

bcause of that, he didn't really talk with anyone except from jaemin and jisung – and now mark's group of friends. so, he was always nervous when someone came to him to have a friendly talk.

"you are lee donghyuck, aren't you?" the boy asked, giving donghyuck a small smile.

"i-i am." donghyuck nodded slowly, his eyes constantly glancing at the door to see if jaemin was arriving.

"my name is soobin, and i wanted to wish you the best with mark lee."

donghyuck suddenly forgot about jaemin, and he turned his head completely to face the boy that was talking to him – soobin. he was rather surprised to hear him being kind and supportive.

"w-what...?" donghyuck stuttered, not sure he had heard the right thing.

"i was there for friday's basketball match. i saw our team winning, and i saw mark's confession, and i also saw you accepting his boyfriend proposal." soobing explained with a smile.

"o-oh..." donghyuck flushed red in embarrassment. he had almost forgotten that mark had asked him out in front of a stadium full of students – including girls that had a huge crush on mark.

"and, yeah. this proposal was very sweet, and i think you two are really cute together. so, i wanted to wish you the best." soobin continued.

"t-thank- "

"soobin. why are you bothering donghyuck?" jaemin's voice interrupted donghyuck as the pink-haired stood between donghyuck and soobin to protect his friend.

"oh, no! i wasn't- "

"shut up and leave him alone." jaemin cut him.

"jaemin..."

the pinkette turned around to look at his bestfriend who had called his name.

"what is it, dear?" he asked, cupping his cheeks.

"it's okay. soobin was just wishing me and mark the best." donghyuck replied shyly.

"oh..."

jaemin turned around on his heels, facing soobin again.

"i-i'm sorry, i didn't know..." jaemin spoke guiltily.

"it's okay. don't worry." soobin shrugged it off. "it's normal to be protective of your friends."

"yeah..." jaemin nodded. "thanks for understanding."

"no problem." the boy smiled brightly. "have a good day. and be happy with your boyfriend!" he added, winking to donghyuck.

"t-thank you."

"god, this morning i came back from the bathroom, and a boy was talking to donghyuck, i almost snapped!" jaemin declared when the seven friends met each other at the canteen.

"what?!" mark asked with his mouth full of rice.

"i thought he was harassing hyuck, seriously. i was about to throw hands." jaemin continued.

mark gulped down the rice he had in his mouth before turning towards his boyfriend and inspecting his face and body.

"did he hurt you?" he asked worriedly. "was he mean to you?"

"no!" donghyuck chuckled loudly, his beautiful laugh mesmerizing mark.

"what did he want then?" mark's brows furrowed.

"he was there to wish me the best with you." donghyuck replied, leaning against mark's side. "he was in the stadium during your confession."

"oh..." mark's lips curved upwards as he passed an arm around donghyuck's shoulders. "yeah, i guess that's why i decided to confess there."

"that was cliché, and way too sweet for us to handle." chenle declared.

"stop complaining. it was cute." jaemin hit the top of his head.

"plus, mark had organised everything very carefully." jeno nodded, remembering how mark had been stressed before the match, because he was scared that the speaker forgot to pass him the mic or anything.

"you had planned everything?" donghyuck asked, a smile appearing on his face.

mark smiled back to his boyfriend, leaning forwards to kiss his lips for a few seconds.

"of course, i wanted all the school to know that the great mark lee was gay for lee donghyuck, and no one else." mark explained. "i wanted them all to know that you are mine."

donghyuck blushed a bit at mark's heart-whelming words. "i'm yours..."

"yeah..." mark nodded, his hand caressing donghyuck thigh under the table as he approached from his boyfriend's ear. "my good boy..."

the praise had an instant effect on donghyuck, making his eyes widen in happiness as he slipped into his comfort zone.

"hyuckie good boy!" he exclaimed – a bit too loud to his friends' liking.

"mark! not now!" renjun hit the boy's arm repeatedly for making donghyuck slip into little space in the middle of the canteen.

"what? it's not false. he is my good boy..."

the end

thank you so much to all of you for the amount of love and support you showed on this story!

i truly enjoyed writing it, and i'm glad it was requested to me! 

you guys can't know how grateful i am to all of you, but please, know that i love you so freaking much!!!

i feel like it was yesterday i posted the first chapter of this story, but it has already been more than a month! so, thanks again to all of you for showing love and support to this cringe fluffy markhyuck story!

love you all <3<3<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 4.4K 41
Magic AU! Faeries AU! At the age of six, Renjun and his little brother, Chenle, lost their parents and were taken by some weird looking man. They n...
61.9K 3.4K 25
"Lᴇᴛ's ʙᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs, Jɪsᴜɴɢ! Wᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs, ʀɪɢʜᴛ?" "Nᴏ." Chenle just wants to be friends with Jisung but Jisung won't let him enter his world. [ p...
131K 7.3K 37
if there was something donghyuck couldn't stand more than anything else, it had to be being the centre of attention. he was perfectly fine stanning h...
199K 12.3K 41
in which mark is a human and donghyuck a cat hybrid and yet, they found themselves being separated by force from dozens of 'cat fights'... nct markhy...