Snape and Lily's daughter

By VittoriaBitencourt

Lily actually forgave Snape after he had called her a mudblood. They have an affair and later Grace Lily Snap... More

Prologue
Grace Lily Snape
Potions master
Living with the Tonks
Hogwarts letter
Hogwarts Express
House sorting
Meeting Harry Potter
First day of school
Gilderoy Lockhart
The Chamber of Secrets has been opened
Slytherin vs Gryffindor
Polyjuice potion
Second part of the plan
The Dueling Club
Christmas at Hogwarts
Crabbe and Goyle or Harry and Ron?
Quidditch match canceled
Someone was taken to the Chamber of Secrets
Farce
Getting into the tunnel
The Heir
Basilisk
Last day at Hogwarts
Disagreements and Diagon Alley
Second year
First day and Quidditch
Embarrassing conversations and Quidditch tryouts
Flight of the Fat Lady
Storm
Embarrassing situations
First Quidditch match
Vacation and Christmas
Quidditch House Cup
Buckpeak
Sirius Black
Werewolf teaching at Hogwarts
The story of the werewolf
Attack on the teacher
Traitor
Innocent man
New friend
End of second year
Rosier Manor
Quidditch World Cup
Triwizard Tournment
That's what friends are for
Professor of Defense Against the Dark Arts
Wizarding schools
Goblet of Fire
The champions
Potter stinks
Siblings
The first task
Choosing a date for the Yule Ball
Yule Ball
Melia's secret
Rita Skeeter
Second task
Nosy beetle
Third task
Summer break
Prefects
Fourth year
Dolores Umbridge
High Inquisitor
The new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher
Meeting at the Hog's Head
Yet another decree
Dumbledore's Army
Fake Galleon
Azkaban fugitives
The real Draco
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
Sirius is in danger
Thestrals
Ministry of Magic
Row 97
Death Eaters
Flying brain
Sirius
Reunions
The Slug Club
A different year
Slytherin captain
Cursed package
Venting among sisters
Christmas Party
Father and daughter
Poisoned drink
Brother attacks boyfriend
Death Eaters invaded Hogwarts
The burial
Portkey
Wedding
Sixth year
Snape, the Headmaster
The new D.A.
Seceret passage
Weasley's reconciliation
Helena Ravenclaw
On fire
"You have your mother's eyes"
Memories
Battle of Hogwarts - part 1
Battle of Hogwarts - part 2
Resurrection stone
Epilogue

Draco's secret

1.4K 22 0
By VittoriaBitencourt

Summer break has arrived. Grace was excited, but nervous at the same time. She really wanted to visit Draco's house, but she was nervous about meeting Narcissa. She was also nervous because she didn't know how to convince Severus to let her go.

At the beginning of the summer she received a letter, she didn't even have to open it, she knew it was from Draco. And, as she had expected, it was an invitation for her to come and visit him.

Grace left her room and went to where her father was.

"What is it, dear?" Severus said, sitting on his chair in the living room, without taking his eyes off the book he was reading.

"So, Dad, first I wanted to tell you that Draco and I are officially dating..." Grace said. Her heart stopped, not knowing what reaction to expect from her father.

Severus, surprisingly, didn't seem too shocked or bothered by the news. "After seeing the boy waiting almost two whole days outside the Hospital Wing I already imagined this."

Grace continued, without looking into her father's eyes. "He invited me to his house. Today."

"Alright."

From a various number of possible reactions, that wasn't what she expected.

"What do you mean? You're not going to fight me and forbid me to go to his house? Wow, not so long ago you wouldn't have let me go even if he was just my friend..."

"I know that if I forbid you to go, you two will find a way to get together anyway. And I also like that you were honest with me and told me about the two of you. But I'm leting you go mainly because I know that Narcissa will be there and, knowing her, she won't leave you alone for a second."

"Thank you, dad." Grace said, hugging him.

She hurried upstairs to her room, chose what to wear, and got ready. Since she couldn't apparate yet, as soon as she was ready, Grace went to Severus, and the two of them apparated at the entrance to Malfoy Manor.

"I'll be back later, Dad." she said, going to knock on the front door.

She barely knocked on the door and Draco opened it.

"Did you miss me?" he said, grinning.

"Of course I did." Grace said, stepping forward to wrap her arms around his neck and kissing him.

The two walked in. Grace looked at everything, she had never seen such a big house before.

"Come on, Mom is in the living room waiting for us." Draco said, taking her hand and guiding her through his house.

When they got in the living room, Grace soon saw Narcissa. She was very beautiful and elegant.

"Mom, this is Grace, Grace, this is my mom." Draco introduced them.

Grace let go of Draco's hand and went to greet Narcissa.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Malfoy!" Grace said, with a soft smile on her face while she went to shake Narcissa's hand.

"So polite! Draco speaks very highly of you. It's very nice to meet you too, dear, but you can call me Narcissa." Draco's mother said, returning the gesture.

Grace grinned, while her face became red. Seeing how nice and loving Draco's mother was, Grace became less worried.

The three of them sat in the living room, Draco and Grace together on a couch, holding hands, while Narcisa sat across from them.

Narcissa was the first to speak, "Draco mentioned that you are a great student, it would be good for him to be around good influences once in a while..."

Grace chuckled. "Yes, I always help my friends with their classes when I can, I would love to help Draco when he needs it."

The three of them were talking for some time in the living room.

"Mom, I'd like to show Grace a little bit of our house, if you don't mind." Draco said.

"Of course, darling."

Hand in hand they went through the kitchen, dining room, library, and several other rooms of the house until they reached Draco's room.

"You are really spoiled by your mother, aren't you?" Grace said jokingly.

"Well, since I am an only child... She never had any other children, I don't know why. But I know she was always excited to meet her future daughter-in-law, you know, she always wanted to have a daughter."

"Your mother is nice. Not at all like I imagined." Grace said sincerely.

They both sat down on the edge of the bed.

"It is only my father who is the way you are thinking. My mother was never like that, she just looks like that." Draco said, looking down to his hands.

There was a silence between the two.

Grace noticed that Draco looked a little worried.

"What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing..."

"I'm not that absent-minded, I know there's something you're not telling me." Grace said, looking straight into his eyes.

He took a deep breath before he began to speak, "Look, I planned to tell you everything when you came here. First of all, promise you won't leave me after what I tell you?"

Grace was even more worried now, "What is it?"

"Well... I-I'm now a Death Eater."

As soon as Draco told her, he looked deep into Grace's eyes, he had started to sweat, he had no idea how she would react.

"W-What?" her voice trembling and weak.

Draco sighed and lifted the sleeve of his left arm, showing the Dark Mark.

Grace was open-mouthed. She didn't know what to think. Involuntarily tears began to stream down her face.

"W-Why did you do that Draco?" Grace was almost sobbing.

"You know I didn't have much choice. My family would have been in danger if I didn't accept. My father forced me."

Grace was silent.

"I wanted to be the first person to tell, I didn't want you to hear it from anyone else." Draco said. Grace was still not talking. "I only agreed because I know it's the only option for me. The only way for me to protect myself."

Grace still said nothing.

"Grace?" Draco called.

As she had never seen before, Grace noticed a tear drain from Draco's eye. He put his hands on Grace's face.

"Please say something... I want you to be honest with me."

The two were facing each other. Green eyes staring into gray eyes.

"I understand if you don't want anything more to do with me... But I didn't want to lose our friendship... All my life I've lived with a father who was never nice to me, and since I entered Hogwarts and met you, I never thought I could love someone as much as I love you and-"

"What did you say?" Grace asked.

"I love you, Grace."

Grace leaned close to Draco and kissed him.

"I love you too, Draco."

The two of them stayed in bed, cuddling, for some time.

"Do you accept me, even after this?"

"Of course I do." Grace said, putting both of her hands on his cheeks and looking at him.

"Just promise me one more thing."

"Anything." Grace said quickly.

"Please don't tell anyone. I wouldn't want anyone at Hogwarts to know."

"I promise." she said.

They both kissed again.

"I think my father should be expecting me home any minute now." Grace spoke.

"Right. I'll take you home if you want to."

The two left Draco's room and he took Grace to say goodbye to Narcissa.

This would be an unforgettable day, both for Grace and Draco.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 7.5K 81
"He may had her heart in the beginning, but that doesn't mean he has her heart in the end." Includes: Iron Man Iron Man 2 Thor The Avengers Iron Man...
633K 31.8K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
21.3K 535 28
THIS STORY STARTS ON BOOK TWO ALL OF BOOK ONE IS THE SAME AS JK ROWLING Two little girls sisters, twins and daughters Born on the same day into a l...
735K 34.9K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...