Dream SMP sickfics

By ThisIsWater00

Just some oneshots of the Dsmp members being sick, super fluffy most of the times :) I'm a big fan of sickfic... More

Prolouge and requests
Plans ruined (Dreamnotfound)
Littel superhero's accident (Wilbur & Tommy)

The stubborn prison warden and his protective boyfriend (Awesamdude & Ponk)

1K 12 9
By ThisIsWater00

Request by: dokaaja666

A/N: So if you speak Finish you can understand the request but if you don't... then you don't. I don't have the energy to translate it to the non Finish readers (yes I'm Finish) so you can just read the shortened version from the plot :)

Plot: Sam breaks some bones at work, like a few ribs. He doesn't want to go to the hospital and tries to tell everyone that he's fine. But Ponk is really suspicious about it because they are in a relationship and it hurts really bad if you break your ribs. So Ponk notices that Sam isn't acting normal so he takes him to the hospital.

And this is a dsmp story but a lil bit an irl story. Like they have hospitals and stuff but Sam is still like an half creeper and he works at the prison. So don't come at me for the relationship part.

This story has a lot of POV changes so don't get confused.

-Sam's POV-
I built a ladder against the prison wall as I was about to climb to fix one of the windows that was broken by lightning. I started climbing up with the glass on my hands, steadily but quickly. I didn't want to look down, I wold probably get terrified and fall. As I was almost at the window level, with my shaky legs, I missed a step. My heart skipped a beat as I lost my balance and I started falling.

   I didn't have time to react by screaming or anything because of how quickly it happened. Soon I hit the ground with such force and I fell right on my right side. I swore I could hear a crack like sound as I hit the ground. Then I only saw white and I felt so dizzy, like I was gonna throw up. Tears burned my eyes as I started whimpering on the ground, I didn't mean to cry but I hurt so fucking bad.

   After a few minutes when I could actually see something again, I looked up at the sky as I was still holding my side and crying quietly. "Fuck fuck fuck" I cursed in pain and rubbed my face. Then I tried to sit up, I felt a sharp pain but managed to sit up. The pain was unbearable but I was no pussy, surely I didn't break anything. That's what I said to myself.

   Awesamdude, the strongest prison guard on the server, didn't get hurt by a little fall. So, I forced myself up from the ground. I hissed quietly as I held my side again as standing felt like millions of knives were stabbed into my side. I decided to just go back inside the prison and suck it up. I started limping back inside, still whimpering a bit. My chair behind the front table of the prison had never looked comfier. I blobbed to sit down and my face scrunched in pain.

-No ones POV-
The next few 10 minutes was kind of blurry for Sam, he was almost doubled over in his chair clutching side. "Sam, Sam, Saaam" he  heard a voice call him. As Sam lifted his head up he saw Quackity standing in front of him. "Oh, Quackity, hi" The prison guard groaned and blinked his eyes. "You... you doing alright?" Quackity furrowed his brows. "Y-yeah, I'm fine. Just had a little fall" Sam answered forcing a chuckle.

    Quackity didn't look convinced. "So, what was your thing" Sam asked and stood up in pain. "I forgot my netherite boots here while I was visiting Dream. Could I maybe get them back?" The brunette asked. "Yeah of course, of course" Sam nodded as he started walking towards the lockers. He opened the locker with the key and stepped inside. Sam found Quackity's boots quickly but it was hard to open the chest with one hand.

     As he turned back around to give the booth to Quackity, he had a shocked look on his face. "What? Looks like you've seen a ghost" Sam mumbled as the shorter guy stood there with vide eyes. "You... you're bleeding" he stuttered and pointed at Sam's side. Sam stared down as he removed his hand from the spot and noticed that his hand was covered in blood and so was his side. "Oh" was the only thing Sam could get out of his mouth.

    "A little fall? I think you should go see Puffy at the hospital" Quackity said and grabbed the boots from the prison guard. "No no no, I'll just go home and... rest a bit. It's becoming late, I'll just sleep it off" Sam said stumbling over his words. "Are you sure your fine? Should you still go to the hospital?" Quackity said worried as they walked out of the locker. "Quackity, please, I'm fine" Sam said.

-Sam's POV-
"Still, ask Ponk or someone take you to the hospital if it gets worse" Quackity said and placed a hand on my shoulder. I shook it off and thanked him for caring. When Quackity finally left I decided to just go home. I really wanted to just lay down and sleep. But I did need someone to guard the prison while I was gone. I quickly messaged Tubbo so he would come look after the prison for today and he agreed.

    I sighed in relief as I got to go home, I started making my way towards my and Ponk's house. It wasn't really easy and the pain in my side was making me limp.

-Ponk's POV-
I was having a free day so I was just cleaning around the house, humming to some song that was stuck in my head. I heard the door open and I saw Sam step in. "Hi love! I've missed you!" I said exitedly and ran to the door to close him in a hug. He winced under my touch and moved my hand away from his left side. "I'm sorry did I hurt you?" I asked worried.

   "No no, it's nothing darling. I'll just go lay down yeah? I'm pretty tired from work" Sam said and I could see him fake a smile. "Oh but weren't we supposed to watch a movie today?" I asked confused. "Could we maybe do that tomorrow? I'm really tired" Sam groaned and he looked like he was almost pleading for me to let him go lay down. "Okay... but if I get to pick the movie then" I said with a mischievous smile.

     "Okay okay, anything for you darling" he laughed it off and tried to wiggle away from my touch. "I'll go have a nap" Sam said and started walking towards our bedroom. I noticed that he was limping and holding his left side. "Are you sure you're okay?" I said. He just nodded and closed the door behind him. It was only 5pm, Sam never goes to bed this early.

-Sam's POV-
I limped to the bedroom and from there to the bathroom. Tears started stinging my eyes as the pain got worse and worse. I stood in front of the bathroom mirror and carefully removed my armor and shirt. My mouth was left open in shock as I saw that my side was completely bruised and covered in blood. I grabbed some bandages and carefully wrapped it around my middle.

I bit my teeth together as I was holding in cries. When I was finally done with the bandaging, I took a shaky relieved breath. I just wanted to sleep for an eternity. I pulled a clean shirt on and got to our bed. I carefully climbed in bed and laid on my other side. When I got the blanket over myself, I heard the door open. "Sammy? Are you sure you're alright?" Ponk's worried voice came from the door.

    "Yes Darling, why wouldn't I be?" I said quietly and forced myself to sit up in the bed. "Well you just... are acting kinda faint? Did something happen at work?" She asked me and tilted their head a bit. "Don't worry about me Ponk, I'm completely fine" I smiled. I could see that he wasn't happy with the answer. "Okay... please say if you need anything" She said as he left the room. I laid back down and shut my eyes tightly, hoping the pain would ease off.

-Ponk's POV-Time skip-
Something was going on with Sam, he was acting weirdly. But I decided to try and ignore it and just let him sleep. When I started growing sleepy myself, I decided to just head to bed too. I walked to our room which was dark, I could see Sam's figure laying under the covers. I changed into a comfy pair of shorts and a sweat shirt before crawling next to him in bed.

I brushed through his hair and noticed that it was damp from sweat. He had a pained expression on his face and the corner of his mouth was twitching. The worried feeling inside of me just kept growing. His breathing wasn't steady at all, quick breaths from time to time. As I placed a hand on his forehead, I noticed how hot his whole face was. His whole body was hot and I got terrified as I noticed something red staining his shirt, blood.

"Omg- Sam wake up! Wake up Sam!" I said with panick in my voice. The man next to me slowly blinked his eyes open. "You're... you're bleeding!" I said as Sam sat up which was clearly hard for him. "I- I am?" He asked with a fuzzy voice.

-No ones POV-
"Yes, we need to get you to the hospital right now!" Ponk said and started getting up. "No I'm completely fine, just- had a bit of a fall" Sam mumbled. Then he coughed and a bit of blood flew to the sheets from his mouth. Ponk's eyes widened.
   "A bit of a fall? Your bleeding through your shirt, your side is completely covered in it! And you're coughing up blood!" They said and started lifting Sam's shirt up. "Ow ow ow, please not that roughly" Sam spoke quietly.

    Ponk revealed his side that had bloody bandages around it. He gasped in shock as they started unwrapping the bandages. Sam's side was completely bruised and bloody. "Holy crap Sam, get up we need to go right now" Ponk said and carefully put the bandages and shirt back on his boyfriend. "Noo, I'm cold..." Sam mumbled. "I think you have a fever, that's not a good sign, the wounds on your side could be infected!" The shorter man said sounding terrified.

He helped Sam up and she could see the pain on the creeper hybrid's face. Tears were pouring down his face which he was clearly trying to hold back. "You can cry love, it must hurt really badly" Ponk whispered as he pulled a jacket on. She helped Sam put on a jacket and his shoes. Sam sat down on the chair they had next to they front door and looked down. He started sobbing violently and Ponk kneeled down in front of him.

"Aww baby, you should've told me sooner" they said with a soothing voice and rubbed up and down his thigh. "I- It hurts really bad" Sam sobbed. "Oh Sammy..." Ponk sighed and kissed his boyfriend's forehead. When she had got Sam to calm down a bit, he helped him up and walked the man to their car (Yes they now have a car, this story owns no logic alright?)

"Try to just rest darling" Ponk said and placed a hand on Sam thigh as they started the car. They drove to the hospital, Sam flinching at every bump on the road. It was dark because it was almost 12 PM. When they finally got to the hospital, Sam couldn't walk so a nurse came with a wheelchair. Ponk spoke soothing words to him and when they got inside the front desk lady started asking questions.

    "What seems to be the problem?" She asked. Ponk looked at Sam because she didn't know what had happened. "I fell... from a ladder earlier today on my side" Sam said with a voice clouded in pain. The lady typed something on her computer. "Alright, you guys can skip the line because of the seriousness of the injury" She said and the nurse started pushing him towards an examin room.

    "Good evening, my name is Dr. Johnson, what seems to be the problem?" The male doctor asked while putting on glowes. Ponk told him everything and he nodded while he was speaking. "Alright Sam, could you get on that examine table right there and I'll have a look at your side" the doctor said. Sam nodded as he was helped on the table by the nurse and the doctor. Sam lifted his shirt up carefully and the doctor removed the bandages.

    "Ouch, I think from just looking at the bruising here that you might have broken some ribs" Sam looked at Ponk and then the doctor with scared big eyes. "Don't worry, we'll get you an x-ray booked right away and see if my thoughts have any truth in them" the doctor said. He excused himself out of the room. "Ponk I'm scared" Sam whispered to his boyfriend who was holding his hand.

   "It's going to be alright, don't worry love" Ponk whispered and kissed Sam's hand. Sam soon got in the X-ray and it was confirmed that he had broken a few ribs. Sam was demnded to stay in bed rest which he wasn't happy with.  But he soon realized that now he could use Ponk as his personal assistant.

~At home~
"Ponkyyy, I'm thirsty!" Sam whined from the bed as Ponk had propped Sam up with pillows. "I'm comiiing-" Ponk yelled from the kitchen and soon came back with a glass of water for his boyfriend. Sam got handed the water and he smiled. "Thank you love" Sam said and kissed Ponk, making the other man smile. He sat besides the hurt man and Ponk just pampered and took care of him until he got better.

Is slow updates considered some kind of illness because if yes, I probably have that-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

941K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
125K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC