good boy - nct, markhyuck

By laurelynnnn

donghyuck holds a huge secret that he's scared people around him will discover: he is a little. so, when he m... More

✯ prologue ✯
✯ 1 ✯
✯ 2 ✯
✯ 3 ✯
✯ 4 ✯
✯ 5 ✯
✯ 6 ✯
✯ 8 ✯
✯ 9 ✯
✯ 10 ✯
✯ 11 ✯
✯ 12 ✯
✯ 13 ✯
✯ 14 ✯
✯ 15 ✯
✯ 16 ✯
✯ 17 ✯
✯ 18 ✯
✯ 19 ✯
✯ 20 ✯
✯ 21 ✯
✯ 22 ✯
✯ 23 ✯
✯ 24 ✯
✯ 25 ✯
✯ 26 ✯
✯ 27 ✯
✯ 28 ✯
✯ 29 ✯
✯ 30 ✯
✯ 31 ✯

✯ 7 ✯

8.6K 414 389
By laurelynnnn

"are you guys ready for the trip to the mountains?" renjun asked at lunch, when the four boys were at the canteen, peacefully eating their meals.

"yeah." mark replied nonchalantly, his eyes looking elsewhere – surely at a random girl around the canteen, jeno would say.

"baby... i don't want to go without you..." jeno whined, clutching on his boyfriend's arm.

"come on, one week isn't that long..." renjun said, kissing the boy's temple.

"but what if something happens while i'm not here?" jeno asked with a pout. "i won't be able to come here right away..."

"you know, renjun is a very capable 19-year-old." chenle declared, pointing at renjun with his fork. "he doesn't need you around as if you were his mother."

jeno looked at renjun with a sad look as his boyfriend rolled his eyes, ignoring chenle's words.

"i'll be careful, i promise." renjun said. "and we'll call each other every night."

"promise?" jeno asked, his eyes full of love.

"i promise, jeno." renjun nodded.

renjun leant forwards, closing the gap between jeno's and his mouths in a passionate kiss.

sure, they were in the canteen, where everyone could watch them, but they didn't care.

their love overpassed any other thing surrounding them.

plus, people were used by now to see them acting like a married couple wherever they were.

"guys, you're ridiculous." mark rolled his eyes. "you still have two days to spend together."

"only two..." jeno whined.

"it's better than zero." chenle said.

"chenle is right for once." renjun told, earning a glare from his chinese friend. "we'll need to use our time wisely during those two days."

"i hope you finished packing your things." mark said. "because it took me a day."

"what?!" jeno exclaimed. "i still need to go to the mall to get some new things for the snow."

"too bad then." mark snickered.

"chenle, come with me after classes, we'll be quick." jeno begged the younger.

"sorry, i already went there yesterday with jisung and his friends." chenle crossed his arms over his chest.

"traitor!" jeno snorted.

"why didn't you ask mark?" chenle raised a brow.

"he's too busy figuring out his sexuality to come with me." jeno tackled.

"that's false!" mark exclaimed.

"come with me then."

"sorry, i have other plans." mark declared. "and they start now." he added, standing up and leaving the table after waving at his friends.

jeno rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"i see nobody loves me." he whined.

"come on... you know i love you." renjun side-hugged him. "i'll accompany you if you want."

"for real?!" jeno asked with a big smile.

"of course."

"hey ji!"

the two lovers faced their chinese friend who had just screamed.

chenle was looking elsewhere, waving at someone that renjun and jeno recognised to be the 'jisung' guy.

"hello chenle." the tall boy said with a smile.

"come have lunch with us?" chenle asked, patting mark's chair that was now empty.

"thanks for the invite, but i can't leave jaemin and donghyuck alone..."

"no, i meant, all three of you!" chenle giggled.

"oh!" jisung let out in surprise. "huh... i'll go ask them."

"cool!"

chenle faced his two friends again as jisung walked away to call his own.

the chinese boy found his friends looking at him with an eyebrow raised.

"what?" he asked.

"you're inviting your new friends here?" jeno asked.

"yeah." chenle nodded. "they're cuties. they were adorable yesterday when we want to the mall."

"you don't love us anymore..." renjun huffed.

"no, it's not that!" chenle rolled his eyes. "they're just lovely. i'm sure you'll like them."

"here we are..." jisung said, approaching the table again. "i hope your friends don't mind."

"not at all!" chenle exclaimed as jisung put his tray of food next to chenle's. "this is jeno, and this is renjun. they're boyfriends."

"hello."

"hello, i'm jisung." the tall boy said as his friends took place around the table too – jaemin next to jeno, and donghyuck facing him, next to jisung.

"and i'm jaemin, nice to meet you." the pinkette added.

the two lovers then looked at donghyuck, expecting him to introduce himself, but the boy kept his head hanging low.

"oh, this is donghyuck." jisung introduced the boy.

"excuse him, he's a bit shy around new people." jaemin added, his hand reaching for the boy's one which was on the table. "say hello?" he whispered.

"hello..." donghyuck mumbled, lifting his head a bit so that the two strangers could see his flushed cheeks.

"aww... cute..." they said in unison.

"it's sad that you haven't entered the canteen a few minutes before!" chenle said. "you would have meet mark."

"who's mark?" jisung asked, digging into his plate of food.

"he's our friend." jeno answered. "also, the captain of the basketball team."

"i'm not too worried about meeting him." jaemin shrugged. "considering how much you two are hanging out at the moment, we'll eventually meet him soon." he told, pointing at chenle and jisung.

this made renjun and jeno laugh hard as chenle and jisung's cheeks coloured crimson.

"very funny." jisung said through gritted teeth.

"am i wrong though?" jaemin raised a brow.

"and this isn't about to end because you'll all be together for the trip to the mountains in three days."renjun added.

mark was busying himself inside the school's corridor.

he was seriously getting bored of his friends' constant critics.

he knew very well that he was into girls, and not into boys.

and he wasn't questioning his sexuality. he and everyone knew he was not gay.

mark had never looked at a boy and told himself that he was beautiful.

sure, he knew some boys were handsome, but this doesn't mean that he was attracted to them.

he never saw a boy with attractive visuals or beautiful curves.

perhaps because these were only women attributes?

because mark had seen lots of girls with attractive visuals or beautiful curves.

sometimes, the curves came with the visuals, sometimes they didn't.

anyway, he had never seen any boy with sexy curves that could make him swoon. only girls.

and he was interested in that. so, he couldn't be gay.

he needed to find himself someone.

why? mostly to prove jeno wrong.

but who?

mark hadn't many girl friends.

heck, he never had had a girlfriend before.

he didn't know what to do at all.

he didn't even know how to see if a girl was good for him or not.

the only thing he could see was if they were curvy and attractive or not.

it seemed like it was the only thing that mattered for boys anyway.

"let's go." the boy told himself, sitting on a chair in the corridor.

he was next to the locker's corridor.

everybody passed there at least once a day.

he knew that he would see girls there, and also hot girls.

maybe he could get inspired by one of them and try to get to know them.

mark's eyes followed a girl that entered. she had a short skirt that flew around with each step she took. her long blonde hair fell on her back like a beautiful cascade.

mark hadn't seen her face yet, but she had the curves at least.

"babe!" a male's voice startled mark.

he turned his head to look at the male that came jogging towards the girl to kiss her lips fully.

so, she was taken. too bad...

mark looked for another one.

there was another girl in front of her locker, and she did have nice curves.

however, she turned around, and mark recognised her as the school's whore, the girl to whom he had lied about being jeno's boyfriend.

mark lowered his head immediately, trying to hide himself from her.

who knew searching for beautiful girls was this hard?

mark lifted his head again, in hope to find another beautiful girl.

lots of them passed.

some tall ones, some small ones, some curvy ones, some not-so-curvy ones, some wearing dresses, some wearing trousers...

mark was slowly losing hope. he hadn't managed to stand up and start a conversation with one of them.

it seemed like none of them fit his criteria – or was he just too shy to ask them anything?

he just needed to man up and stand up to talk to them.

but that's when his eyes fell on a butt.

a beautiful bouncy one, hugged nicely by a pair of black jeans.

the boy gulped, allowing his eyes to admire the beautiful thick thighs underneath this gorgeous butt.

mark took a deep breath. he had to try. he couldn't let this one go.

"you're the best, mark. let's go." he whispered to himself, standing to his feet and checking one last time these curves.

mark's eyes left the butt to look up at the whole person.

"short haired?" he raised a brow, looking at the beautiful short honey curls on her head.

she was on her tippy toes, both of her hands in the air – making her oversize shirt lift up, and allowing mark to have a clear view of her butt – trying to reach for a book in her locker – that was too high for her to reach.

mark took this as his chance to shine.

the boy walked behind the struggling girl and took the red copybook she was trying to reach for with ease because he was a bit taller than her.

"here you are, beautiful." he said, flashing her the brightest smile as he already imagined the most gorgeous visuals on her face.

however, when she turned around, mark's lungs suddenly lacked of air when he saw the face of a confused boy.

"h-huh... t-thanks...?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 3.4K 25
"Lᴇᴛ's ʙᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs, Jɪsᴜɴɢ! Wᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs, ʀɪɢʜᴛ?" "Nᴏ." Chenle just wants to be friends with Jisung but Jisung won't let him enter his world. [ p...
18.6K 786 28
"You don't know what it's like! Being so in love with someone so close to you, but having no idea how to tell them!" In which Lee Jeno is head over h...
436K 21.4K 36
Donghyuck and Mark are best friends and they don't keep secrets from each other. Except Donghyuck had two secrets to keep from Mark. Started: 01/ 0...
131K 7.2K 37
if there was something donghyuck couldn't stand more than anything else, it had to be being the centre of attention. he was perfectly fine stanning h...